PDA

View Full Version : JMU vs. NDSU

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Stonewall D
December 10th, 2016, 07:51 AM
NDSU will have is hands full against JMU. I think JMU wins this one. JMU has Richmond's defensive coordinator, who is very familiar with what you do.

kalm
December 10th, 2016, 07:57 AM
NDSU will have is hands full against JMU. I think JMU wins this one. JMU has Richmond's defensive coordinator, who is very familiar with what you do.

NDSU already won?

No_Skill
December 10th, 2016, 07:59 AM
Nice try with the pre-game jinx. I just sacrificed another baby bunny to cancel out your negative juju.

December 10th, 2016, 08:01 AM
lol Everyone is very familiar with what the Bison do. It is not a secret and never has been. Part of that is playing one game at a time. We are playing the Jacks this weekend that is all that matters today.

POD Knows
December 10th, 2016, 08:03 AM
I have $$ riding on SDSU, that is way to much for the Jacks to overcome.

dewey
December 10th, 2016, 09:06 AM
NDSU already won?

News to me. Bad thread.

Dewey

Kemo
December 10th, 2016, 09:42 AM
I approve this thread.

Gil Dobie
December 10th, 2016, 09:44 AM
NDSU will have it's hands full with SDSU today. Is there another game after this?

Bison56
December 10th, 2016, 09:47 AM
Richmond troll strikes again.

RootinFerDukes
December 10th, 2016, 09:50 AM
Richmond troll strikes again.

Lake bison has started a similar thread on the JMU boards. Ndsu fans need to worry about your game today first or these threads will just be hilarious in hindsight.

CappinHard
December 10th, 2016, 09:50 AM
Lol, this thread....

Theee Catrabbit
December 10th, 2016, 09:53 AM
It's pronounced Sow thh Duh koe tah Stait

Bison56
December 10th, 2016, 10:13 AM
Lake bison has started a similar thread on the JMU boards. Ndsu fans need to worry about your game today first or these threads will just be hilarious in hindsight.
Don't put all NDSU fans in the same basket.

mmiller_34
December 10th, 2016, 10:15 AM

That guy is an absolute tool. He posted something on Villanova's site too saying not to worry about the Jacks. How he has time to troll all these boards is beyond me.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 10th, 2016, 10:48 AM
NDSU already won?

Pretty much,they are already packing for Frisco.

#ItsWhatTheyDo

Twentysix
December 10th, 2016, 10:52 AM
.. We will be fighting SDSU. Ad Finem.

SUPharmacist
December 10th, 2016, 02:19 PM
Game On

Bison56
December 10th, 2016, 02:21 PM
Get the poll up.

Sundog
December 10th, 2016, 02:26 PM
I beg your pardon? I'm excited about the win and everything, but.... Oh, the SURVEY? Never mind. Carry on.

mmiller_34
December 10th, 2016, 02:26 PM
Still think this thread is stupid. Lol

but... get the poll up I guess.

TheKingpin28
December 10th, 2016, 02:33 PM
Let's just hope Anish and Ahmad are calling this game. By far, 2 of the best announcers in not just FCS football, but all of D1 football. Anish get's you excited and pumped up the entire time through his candor, and Ahmad settles it down and actually analyzes the game and not just restate what Anish just said.

BigGoosie13
December 10th, 2016, 02:51 PM
Let's go Jimmy Maddawg!!!

RootinFerDukes
December 10th, 2016, 02:56 PM
I will say that if JMU doesn't beat NDSU next week, they're going to win six in a row. I don't see Wofford, YSU, EWU or UR being able to beat them.

AmsterBison
December 10th, 2016, 03:01 PM
JMU looked pretty dang good - it was like watching a championship Bison defense coupled with a clicking SDSU-like offense.

SeattleGriz
December 10th, 2016, 03:02 PM
I have $$ riding on SDSU, that is way to much for the Jacks to overcome.

Ain't that the truth!

Southern Bison
December 10th, 2016, 03:06 PM
JMU looked pretty dang good - it was like watching a championship Bison defense coupled with a clicking SDSU-like offense.
I was saying last night during the 3rd quarter that that team whooping SHSU's ass will be coming to Fargo & it makes me a bit nervous.

JMU has been impressive this year. Let's see if they can handle the FargoDome.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

BisonTru
December 10th, 2016, 03:11 PM
I will say that if JMU doesn't beat NDSU next week, they're going to win six in a row. I don't see Wofford, YSU, EWU or UR being able to beat them.

Well Eastern took us to OT. I'd say they are capable.

Theee Catrabbit
December 10th, 2016, 03:17 PM

Jacks beat you in regular season....I thought they were capable too.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 10th, 2016, 03:18 PM
NDSU 48
JMU 23

Twentysix
December 10th, 2016, 03:20 PM

and sdsu beat us... lets see them do it in the playoffs...

- - - Updated - - -

NDSU 48
JMU 23

d
I was thinking something like that. 38-21 ndsu

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 10th, 2016, 03:22 PM
and sdsu beat us... lets see them do it in the playoffs...

- - - Updated - - -

d
I was thinking something like that. 38-21 ndsu

Yeah and JMU only gets 20+ with a garbage time TD.

BisonTru
December 10th, 2016, 03:24 PM
Jacks beat you in regular season....I thought they were capable too.

That's because we forced our defense on the field too often. If our offense can grind like today the JMU result will be the same as today. If not expect A SDSU 1.0 game.

JayMYou
December 10th, 2016, 03:27 PM
Yeah and JMU only gets 20+ with a garbage time TD.

Yeah, cause you just can't stop admiring NDST's johnson.

Wilson16
December 10th, 2016, 03:28 PM
Don't worry you'll get there too

Twentysix
December 10th, 2016, 03:29 PM

It's soon to get a 6th cockring...so...

JayMYou
December 10th, 2016, 03:32 PM
Don't worry you'll get there too

Very possible. But it'll take a prison yard gang rape vs the way some of these neophytes lay down.

Dukie95
December 10th, 2016, 03:33 PM
So, I consider myself an expert in NDSU because I've seen them once this season...today :)

If NDSU wins this game it is because they will have controlled the clock and churned out long drives like they did today to keep the powerful JMU offense off the field. In such a game, there are limited number of possessions per team, very likely a season low for JMU.

JMU 28
NDSU 30

If JMU wins, it's because they've gotten out to an early lead, have been successful stopping NDSU on 3rd downs, and taken the crowd out of the game.

JMU 48
NDSU 37

However, JMU hasn't played in front of a large, hostile crowd like that all season, except for UNC, whose fans were probably not paying attention. So, I think the first scenario is more likely, so I'm going with NDSU in this one.

IBleedYellow
December 10th, 2016, 03:34 PM
NDSU wins.

Twentysix
December 10th, 2016, 03:34 PM
NDSU wins.

I sure hope so.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 10th, 2016, 03:37 PM

Yeah, its just me........try channel 206 sometime.

RootinFerDukes
December 10th, 2016, 03:37 PM
NDSU's title run began with JMU in 2011. Will it end with JMU in 2016? I'd love to see that story line.

IBleedYellow
December 10th, 2016, 03:41 PM
NDSU's title run began with JMU in 2011. Will it end with JMU in 2016? I'd love to see that story line.

Uhhhh? Pretty sure NDSU beat SHSU in '11.

Big Duke
December 10th, 2016, 03:46 PM
Pretty sure NDSU will lose to JMU in '16. Your reign ends next week.

Dukie95
December 10th, 2016, 03:48 PM
Uhhhh? Pretty sure NDSU beat SHSU in '11.

Your first playoff win that year was against JMU.

FargoBison
December 10th, 2016, 03:50 PM

Title run actually began at EWU in 2010....

IBleedYellow
December 10th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Title run actually began at EWU in 2010....

This.

Dukie95
December 10th, 2016, 03:54 PM
That was a loss. The first win of the current playoff game winning streak started against JMU.

TennBison
December 10th, 2016, 04:08 PM
That was a loss. The first win of the current playoff game winning streak started against JMU.
Sure it was a loss. It was also when NDSU decided to make it a rule that they will never lose in the playoffs ever again. I am amazed that no other school has done this, trust me, it is worth its weight in gold.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 10th, 2016, 04:18 PM
I hope this gets to 150 pages before next Friday, it will be more interesting than the actual game.

Big Duke
December 10th, 2016, 04:22 PM
Sorry brother man, but this is the year of the Dukes. We don't care about your rules. DUKES are getting their 2nd Natty. Good luck to you guys, but your reign is over

Bison56
December 10th, 2016, 04:24 PM
Sorry brother man, but this is the year of the Dukes. We don't care about your rules. DUKES are getting their 2nd Natty. Good luck to you guys, but your reign is over

Another Novemberist xcoffeex

Twentysix
December 10th, 2016, 04:26 PM

I don't think you understand how this works.

Regardless of whether or not NDSU wins the NC this year, NDSU is winning it next year.

centennial
December 10th, 2016, 04:28 PM
I think JMU absolutely has a chance, only question is if they can deal with the noise, and maybe get ahead quick. If they let NDSU settle I don't see JMU winning.

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 10th, 2016, 04:30 PM
I picked JMU to win it all so I have to stick with that. The Dukes are loaded with the talent and experience (CAA) to win in Fargo imo. This is easily the best CAA team the Bison have hosted. If they're going to lose I think JMU is the team to do it. YSU would also be a tough matchup. The 'Guins played the Bison really tough but their redzone offense was horrible.

TheKingpin28
December 10th, 2016, 04:36 PM

Heard this in 2011
Heard this in 2012
Heard this in 2013
Heard this in 2014
Heard this in 2015
Heard this in 2016

You want to know how each of the past 5 went? Go sit down and play with your toys and let the grown-ups talk.

TennBison
December 10th, 2016, 04:42 PM
JMU will not be able to handle the Bison Oilfield Speed. Game is already over and we are just waiting to see who we are going to be playing in Frisco.

Big Duke
December 10th, 2016, 04:42 PM

I've been around for years. Lost my password and just reset it. Met up with Southern Bison last year at Elon-JMU game. Call me what you want. I think JMU is playing the best ball currently and will go all the way. Wish you all luck, but this Title is JMU's to win or lose

AmsterBison
December 10th, 2016, 04:43 PM
Sure it was a loss. It was also when NDSU decided to make it a rule that they will never lose in the playoffs ever again. I am amazed that no other school has done this, trust me, it is worth its weight in gold.

NDSU hit the weight room so hard after that EWU loss that they had to tear it down and build a new one.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 10th, 2016, 04:43 PM
I think JMU absolutely has a chance, only question is if they can deal with the noise, and maybe get ahead quick. If they let NDSU settle I don't see JMU winning.

Knock it off............

JayMYou
December 10th, 2016, 04:44 PM

Don't forget us Decemberists brah.

TheKingpin28
December 10th, 2016, 04:47 PM
I've been around for years. Lost my password and just reset it. Met up with Southern Bison last year at Elon-JMU game. Call me what you want. I think JMU is playing the best ball currently and will go all the way. Wish you all luck, but this Title is JMU's to win or lose

Let's try this again. A little refresher on why this is NDSU's world and you are all just lucky enough to live in it.

Heard this in 2011
Heard this in 2012
Heard this in 2013
Heard this in 2014
Heard this in 2015
Heard this in 2016

You want to know how each of the past 5 went? Go sit down and play with your toys and let the grown-ups talk.

thebootfitter
December 10th, 2016, 04:48 PM
I haven't watched much of JMU during the regular season, but they have a solid record against decent competition. They looked really good against Sammy last night, but I think Sammy was outmatched and gave up. I don't think JMU was truly THAT much better than SHSU.

Sagarin has NDSU at roughly a 9 point favorite in the Dome currently, and I think that's about right.

I'm expecting something in the neighborhood of 29-38 for NDSU and probably 17-27 for JMU. There's always a chance the score could end in favor of JMU, but I think it would take exceptional play from JMU and a few mistakes from the Bison. Both are possible.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Big Duke
December 10th, 2016, 04:54 PM
That's why the game is played.

Big Duke
December 10th, 2016, 04:56 PM
Let's try this again. A little refresher on why this is NDSU's world and you are all just lucky enough to live in it.

Like is said with SHSU, I don't care what NDSU has done in the past. This is 2016 and we play this weekend with this years team. DUKES win

centennial
December 10th, 2016, 05:02 PM
Like is said with SHSU, I don't care what NDSU haS done in the past. This is 2016 and we play this weekend with this years team. DUKES win
Umm.. we aren't SHSU. You haven't played a team as good as NDSU since UNC. UNC vs NDSU is a pickem according to Sagarin, Massey.

TheKingpin28
December 10th, 2016, 05:03 PM
Like is said with SHSU, I don't care what NDSU haS done in the past. This is 2016 and we play this weekend with this years team. DUKES win

So you must have missed that NDSU curb stomping of SDSU who had a better overall team than that high school wannabe air raid offense? Keep telling yourself that, but ask any of the Semi-Final or Finals team in Georgia Southern 2x, Richmond, Towson, Jacksonville State, Sam Houston State 3x, UNH, ISUr. Each one of these teams thought that "NDSU has not seen this type of offense before," and you know what, they have and they win. 18-0 at the dome. Keep spewing your rhetoric but you are just another notch on the belt that is NDSU. It's alright to be a homer, but you need to accept that your dreams will go to die next weekend.

Gil Dobie
December 10th, 2016, 05:10 PM
NDSU defense might be a little better than Sammys. Jimmy will put up a good fight though.

JayMYou
December 10th, 2016, 05:16 PM
So you must have missed that NDSU curb stomping of SDSU who had a better overall team than that high school wannabe air raid offense? Keep telling yourself that, but ask any of the Semi-Final or Finals team in Georgia Southern 2x, Richmond, Towson, Jacksonville State, Sam Houston State 3x, UNH, ISUr. Each one of these teams thought that "NDSU has not seen this type of offense before," and you know what, they have and they win. 18-0 at the dome. Keep spewing your rhetoric but you are just another notch on the belt that is NDSU. It's alright to be a homer, but you need to accept that your dreams will go to die next weekend.

Yeah well I think it's about time your Ronda Rousey met our Holly Holm. We may never win another playoff game again but I hope the rest of your fans, players, coaches, etc feel the same way you do. Sometimes the ego just needs to come up against the right opponent with the right strengths to expose your flaws. And despite your temerity, this year's team does have flaws. The biggest asset you have against us is that crowd and that noise. Though I'd rather play on a neutral field I'm excited about the title shot. Now where did I put my copy of Vision Quest?

Bison56
December 10th, 2016, 05:28 PM
Yeah well I think it's about time your Ronda Rousey met our Holly Holm. We may never win another playoff game again but I hope the rest of your fans, players, coaches, etc feel the same way you do. Sometimes the ego just needs to come up against the right opponent with the right strengths to expose your flaws. And despite your temerity, this year's team does have flaws. The biggest asset you have against us is that crowd and that noise. Though I'd rather play on a neutral field I'm excited about the title shot. Now where did I put my copy of Vision Quest?

Don't all fans, coaches, and players feel the same about opponents? Dumbest comment I have to read before every game.xrolleyesx

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 10th, 2016, 05:29 PM

Hey Misha Tate you are no Holly Holm

Big Duke
December 10th, 2016, 05:35 PM

Let's try again. I wasn't comparing SHSU's football heritage to you all. My point was that SHSU was making the same point as you did. You were so eloquently explaining why this is NDSU's world and how lucky we are to be in it, because of your past few years success. Congrats on your 5 year run. My point is, it doesn't matter what you did in the past, this is a different year, different team and different result. DUKES WILL roll through Fargo on way to Frisco

NDSUFREAK
December 10th, 2016, 05:37 PM
This same damn conversation every single year. Wait, let me get this one out of the way...

"You've never seen an offense like ours before." JMU fans this week probably.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 10th, 2016, 05:38 PM
JMU will have the best combination of coaching and athletes that NDSU has faced in the playoffs since no later than Georgia Southern in 2012. This is going to be a good one.

Will be surprised if either team tops 30 points.

TheKingpin28
December 10th, 2016, 05:41 PM

This is why you are a Decembrist. If you have read any of my posts this season about NDSU, I have been fairly hard on them. Keep drinking the kool-aid but after seeing this game, there is no doubt in my mind that they turned the necessary corner. And for the second part, our biggest asset, is that NDSU plays as a team and not a one man show. But keep digging your own grave. I will be more than glad to give the eulogy.

Big Duke
December 10th, 2016, 05:44 PM
This same damn conversation every single year. Wait, let me get this one out of the way...

"You've never seen an offense like ours before." JMU fans this week probably.

Hate that argument myself. We're good, you all are good and it will be settled on the field. I love the Dukes and you all love the Bison, it should be a good clash of teams

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 10th, 2016, 05:45 PM
The sad part for JMU is that NDSU is getting healthy at the wrong time for the FCS..............that is only one of the reasons they get gang raped in Fargo.

TheKingpin28
December 10th, 2016, 05:46 PM
Let's try again. I wasn't comparing SHSU's football heritage to you all. My point was that SHSU was making the same point as you did. You were so eloquently explaining why this is NDSU's world and how lucky we are to be in it, because of your past few years success. Congrats on your 5 year run. My point is, it doesn't matter what you did in the past, this is a different year, different team and different result. DUKES WILL roll through Fargo on way to Frisco

Enjoy this week, since you novembrists and decembrist do not learn. If you would learn and accept that, it would be a lot easier on you. You saw what SHSU did and almost everyone ragged on them for being a paper tiger, and when they finally played a decent team (Chatty) they almost lost? Notice how no one rags on NDSU, except the insufferables of every fan base? Point being, it will be nice to see your kind disappear once again into obscurity until your team does decently well again, show up, and spit out the same **** once again. It is a rinse and repeat cycle and the homers of each fanbase will not learn.

Big Duke
December 10th, 2016, 05:47 PM
The sad part for JMU is that NDSU is getting healthy at the wrong time for the FCS..............that is only one of the reasons they get gang raped in Fargo.

Gang rape? We would call that a first half

Big Duke
December 10th, 2016, 05:50 PM
Enjoy this week, since you novembrists and decembrist do not learn. If you would learn and accept that, it would be a lot easier on you. You saw what SHSU did and almost everyone ragged on them for being a paper tiger, and when they finally played a decent team (Chatty) they almost lost? Notice how no one rags on NDSU, except the insufferables of every fan base? Point being, it will be nice to see your kind disappear once again into obscurity until your team does decently well again, show up, and spit out the same **** once again. It is a rinse and repeat cycle and the homers of each fanbase will not learn.

Good luck to your team.

Wait, I'm sorry! We will just forfeit this game because the almighty Kingpin28 says we are not worthy. Dude you are a joke. I guess this is your message board and you rule as you wish? Every dynasty ends, and I think my team will win. Good luck and you might want to take a step off that high horse you ride

NDB
December 10th, 2016, 05:55 PM
This is the time on Sprockets when we dance.

Christiank22
December 10th, 2016, 06:03 PM
Good luck to your team.

Wait, I'm sorry! We will just forfeit this game because the almighty Kingpin28 says we are not worthy. Dude you are a joke. I guess this is your message board and you rule as you wish? Every dynasty ends, and I think my team will win. Good luck and you might want to take a step off that high horse you ride
I respect that you think your team will win but please go look at JSU, SHSU, SDSU, UNH, Richmond, etc.

Southern Bison
December 10th, 2016, 06:04 PM
Hate that argument myself. We're good, you all are good and it will be settled on the field. I love the Dukes and you all love the Bison, it should be a good clash of teams
Big, glad to see you back here.

There has been an utter domination by JMU in the playoffs...but UNH & SHSU are not on the level as NDSU.

Each week, the opponent is stronger with one more playoff win under their belt. However, JMU coaches and players have not experienced the Fargodome. Kenan Stadium (UNC) is full of preppy rich ****s that are simply waiting for basketball season to start.

This weekend will be a tough test for the Bison but the homefield advantage & the playoff gear we all saw today will be the difference.

Bison 37
JMU 20

aces1180
December 10th, 2016, 06:06 PM
All I remember about JMU when they played in Fargo back in 2011 was the following:
1) The are proud of their "royal colors"
2) They throw lame streamers when they score
3) They had no idea how handle the crowd noise
4) The game was not as close as the score showed

veinup
December 10th, 2016, 06:07 PM
has the date/time of this game been set yet?

Big Duke
December 10th, 2016, 06:09 PM

There has been an utter domination by JMU in the playoffs...but UNH & SHSU are not on the level as NDSU.

Each week, the opponent is stronger with one more playoff win under their belt. However, JMU coaches and players have not experienced the Fargodome. Kenan Stadium (UNC) is full of preppy rich ****s that are simply waiting for basketball season to start.

This weekend will be a tough test for the Bison but the homefield advantage & the playoff gear we all saw today will be the difference.

Bison 37
JMU 20

Nice to hear from you brother. We are not the team of even last year. We are good. We are real good. Good luck to you

Southern Bison
December 10th, 2016, 06:18 PM
Nice to hear from you brother. We are not the team of even last year. We are good. We are real good. Good luck to you
I know y'all are good...JMU had my #1 vote for a few weeks late in the season. I mentioned during your game last night that I'm a little nervous for next weekend after seeing how you destroyed the Bearkats (even reminding myself SHSU was overrated all season).

You are more balanced than last year offensively from what I've seen. I'd say JMU is closest to a MVFC-style built team from another conference...hence, why y'all rolled through the CAA.

StrikeJMU
December 10th, 2016, 06:19 PM
I like the attitude of our boys. Bryan Schor is calm and under control while Gage Steele is a wrecking ball with feet. Our WR's pride themselves on going up and getting the ball and have a knack for the big play. Lets see what happens. Who knows...

Big Duke
December 10th, 2016, 06:22 PM
I know y'all are good...JMU had my #1 vote for a few weeks late in the season. I mentioned during your game last night that I'm a little nervous for next weekend after seeing how you destroyed the Bearkats (even reminding myself SHSU was overrated all season).

You are more balanced than last year offensively from what I've seen. I'd say JMU is closest to a MVFC-style built team from another conference...hence, why y'all rolled through the CAA.

Agreed, it should be a great game. Wish I could make it to Fargo, but just not in the cards this year. Hope our schools can work out the home and home, I think we could developed a great rivalry. Two very passionate fan bases. Can't wait until Gameday, it's going to be another long week. Best of luck to you guys

CenMEBlackBearFan
December 10th, 2016, 06:24 PM
Should be a hell uva game. Go JMU make the CAA proud!!!

Bison56
December 10th, 2016, 06:28 PM
Anyone here if it is Friday or Saturday?

Big Duke
December 10th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Word on Twitter leaking Saturday, but nothing official

caribbeanhen
December 10th, 2016, 06:31 PM

Bison 37
JMU 20

JMU Will get at least 30

caribbeanhen
December 10th, 2016, 06:33 PM
I like the attitude of our boys. Bryan Schor is calm and under control while Gage Steele is a wrecking ball with feet. Our WR's pride themselves on going up and getting the ball and have a knack for the big play. Lets see what happens. Who knows...

Schor is a winner.... he is as underrated as Briscoe is overrated.... be careful with him

Dukie95
December 10th, 2016, 06:37 PM
Clearly, JMU comes in as the underdog. Many have tried and failed in Fargo...looking forward to our second attempt, as this team is much better than that 2011 team. As it should be, the best two teams on that side of the bracket are facing each other and we should all hope for a great game.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 10th, 2016, 06:39 PM
JMU is a very good team that is balanced with the run/pass. Going to be a challenge for the Bison.

IMO, this is a better match up for the Bison compared to SDSU.

Bison will try to make JUM 1-dimensional by trying to take the run away but with JMU being good at both run/pass, it will be a challenge. If the Bison offense/defense plays like they did today, look out. Having healthy fullbacks this game really helped compared to the game in October.

We'll see how JMU handles the noise.

NDSUFREAK
December 10th, 2016, 06:42 PM
See Saturday as well on Twitter like other posters mentioned...Will ESPN really make EWU play a 4pm local time game on a Friday???

caribbeanhen
December 10th, 2016, 06:46 PM
JMU needs to come out passing and don't stop passing all night..... take shots down field.. all night long...... not going to be able to T it up and run on the Bison .... I know Bison fans here this line every year but this team is different... haha

alexale23
December 10th, 2016, 06:47 PM
After 6 year hiatus I have returned..... most of you prolly don't remember me or registered after my reign....the only thing that seems to have changed is ndsu has replaced crApp St. as the dominant force in fcs. As for the game next week.... the Bison are in for a huge disappointment.... The shock of losing in the playoffs is going to come fast and hard... This game will be decided by halftime...

NDSUFREAK
December 10th, 2016, 06:49 PM
After 6 year hiatus I have returned..... most of you prolly don't remember me or registered after my reign....the only thing that seems to have changed is ndsu has replaced crApp St. as the dominant force in fcs. As for the game next week.... the Bison are in for a huge disappointment.... The shock of losing in the playoffs is going to come fast and hard... This game will be decided by halftime...

xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 10th, 2016, 06:49 PM

xlolx

We'll see.....xlolx

Christiank22
December 10th, 2016, 06:50 PM
See Saturday as well on Twitter like other posters mentioned...Will ESPN really make EWU play a 4pm local time game on a Friday???
Can't see them pulling the Friday night primetime from NDSU but you never know...

Bisonwinagn
December 10th, 2016, 06:51 PM
Good luck to your team.

That's the same person who said all year how bad the Bison suck, they have a terrible defense, they have not chance at winning a Championship, and he was the first one to warn everyone about a likely loss. Now all of a sudden this is the greatest team ever. This guy makes Lakes look like a saint.

penguinpower
December 10th, 2016, 06:53 PM
ndsu looks unbeatable

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 10th, 2016, 06:55 PM
That's the same person who said all year how bad the Bison suck, they have a terrible defense, they have not chance at winning a Championship, and he was the first one to warn everyone about a likely loss. Now all of a sudden this is the greatest team ever. This guy makes Lakes look like a saint.

Kingpin is a good guy.

You want a medal or a chest to pin it on?

xcoffeex

alexale23
December 10th, 2016, 06:57 PM
Ndsu looks very beatable their D looked like Swiss cheese in the first q... yeh they tightened up and played better but those holes are still there sdsu was just not good enough to make adjustments.... JMU is...They will run it down the Bisons throat

Bisonwinagn
December 10th, 2016, 06:57 PM
Kingpin is a good guy.

You want a medal or a chest to pin it on?

xcoffeex

Nothing but an emotional fair weather fan.

aces1180
December 10th, 2016, 06:58 PM
Ndsu looks very beatable their D looked like Swiss cheese in the first q... yeh they tightened up and played better but those holes are still there sdsu was just not good enough to make adjustments.... JMU is...They will run it down the Bisons throat

Run? Good luck with that...

mcveyrl
December 10th, 2016, 06:59 PM
Holy cow...the return of alexale...this week just got really bad...he was MK before MK, only worse because he just makes isht up routinely.

Red & Black
December 10th, 2016, 07:02 PM
OP, add the poll please.

Thumper 76
There is nothing more that I want in this world than for NDSU to have to feel what I have had to feel for 3 of the last 5 years. However, to truly get redemption, JMU can't be the one to end the damn streak. SDSU has to do that. So NDSU wins.

Bisonwinagn

I don't see running much at all other than the QB. If JMU wins it will be all about QB runs and deep passing. Pure running attack won't work.

alexale23
December 10th, 2016, 07:03 PM
Holy cow...the return of alexale...this week just got really bad...he was MK before MK, only worse because he just makes isht up routinely.

Im back Baby these new fools have no idea

TheKingpin28
December 10th, 2016, 07:03 PM

Please, try to be less insufferable than the SHSU posters. You are living up to their mantra and it is not even Sunday yet.

Red & Black
December 10th, 2016, 07:04 PM
Add the poll.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 10th, 2016, 07:04 PM

hey, he thinks NDSU will fold by halftime....let him keep going with it....xlolxxnodx

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 10th, 2016, 07:06 PM

I cannot wait to see this game over by halftime....xlolx

SHSU was a joke. NDSU is legit.

Should be a good battle.

TheKingpin28
December 10th, 2016, 07:08 PM

Clearly, you do not know me then. I have said, that I am worried about this team and that they will probably lose the championship if not playoffs. This is the first game, outside of Iowa, which they actually looked competent outside of that bonehead maneuver by Stick and Polasek. I am a realist and that is why I get a long with people. I do not drink the Bisonville approved kool-aid and have no problem calling out bull **** when it is needed. But after seeing the only team that stomped NDSU in EVERY FACET of the game, (should have been 40-17 that 1st game), I saw a team that stepped on the throats of our biggest rival, play the role of a cutthroat bitch and not let off of the gas pedal. So I am sorry that I am not given the stamp of approval by you, but at least when this run ends, I wont go making excuses.

Hammerhead
December 10th, 2016, 07:08 PM
So is SDSU's defensive coordinator. How'd that work out?

TheKingpin28
December 10th, 2016, 07:09 PM
Nothing but an emotional fair weather fan.

Oh this is good! I nominate this for post of the year. Hell, I am going to make this my signature. I gave CappinHard his sig, now I got mine.

mcveyrl
December 10th, 2016, 07:10 PM
Please, try to be less insufferable than the SHSU posters. You are living up to their mantra and it is not even Sunday yet.

He won't be. I'm telling you now, he won't. Look at his post history if you can. On behalf of Dukes' fans everywhere, I'm sorry.

BisonFan02
December 10th, 2016, 07:13 PM
He won't be. I'm telling you now, he won't. Look at his post history if you can. On behalf of Dukes' fans everywhere, I'm sorry.

We have our fair share of them too.....no worries.

alexale23
nadsu defense is not legit they are cupcakes just like shsu. If the bunnies can rush for over 200 yards in the first meeting. You going been in for it. The dukes O line will completely dominate... when the bison try stop the run JMU passing attack will pick u apart.. No way bison control time of possession 3 and outs most of the day for you

TheKingpin28

Don't apologize for it, as I am looking forward to it.

caribbeanhen
December 10th, 2016, 07:16 PM
Pass deep, dump off passes to backs, hit your stud TE, and deep again, just keep slinging it..... and than Schor will hit one with his feet...... the problem for JMU will be stopping the Bison's boring offense

Schor is a winner!

BisonFan02
nadsu defense is not legit they are cupcakes just like shsu. If the bunnies can rush for over 200 yards in the first meeting. You going been in for it. The dukes O line will completely dominate... when the bison try stop the run JMU passing attack will pick u apart.. No way bison control time of possession 3 and outs most of the day for you

ok

alexale23
Do I still hold the record for most infractions? Hahahhahaha

Winterborn
December 10th, 2016, 07:18 PM
There is nothing more that I want in this world than for NDSU to have to feel what I have had to feel for 3 of the last 5 years. However, to truly get redemption, JMU can't be the one to end the damn streak. SDSU has to do that. So NDSU wins.

That's the spirit! Pretty soon you will be cheering for NDSU all the time. xlovex

BisonTru
December 10th, 2016, 07:18 PM

Wow.

https://media.giphy.com/media/KvjyCxlcQ24mI/giphy.gif

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 10th, 2016, 07:19 PM

Probably shouldn't post when you are high!!

xlolx

alexale23
December 10th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Why not ? 21+ where I live.... does your backwards state have that? Oh well you can brush off what I say now..your heads are big as they should be... but man you going be suffering when bisons get knocked off their high horse

Thumper 76
December 10th, 2016, 07:23 PM
Why not ? 21+ where I live.... does your backwards state have that? Oh well you can brush off what I say now..your heads are big as they should be... but man you going be suffering when bisons get knocked off their high horse

What is the 804? Gay bar?

alexale23
December 10th, 2016, 07:27 PM
Hey thumper.....The 804 is old. and sorry can't help you with gay bars maybe try backpage or grinder....fun fact though which you prolly find exciting ... There is an unusual high rate of homosexuality for bison bulls compared to other species of animals

Da Herd
December 10th, 2016, 07:28 PM
nadsu defense is not legit they are cupcakes just like shsu. If the bunnies can rush for over 200 yards in the first meeting. You going been in for it. The dukes O line will completely dominate..

BisonFan02
December 10th, 2016, 07:28 PM
That's old... and sorry can't help you gay bars maybe try backpage or grinder....fun fact though which your prolly find exciting ... There is an unusual high rate of homosexuality for bison bulls compared to other species of animals

wat?

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 10th, 2016, 07:30 PM
wat?
For a guy that says hes not gay he sure knows a lot about.........gay stuff.

alexale23
December 10th, 2016, 07:34 PM
For a guy that says hes not gay he sure knows a lot about.........gay stuff.
Says the dude who lives in butt montana

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 10th, 2016, 07:35 PM

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24102&stc=1

To be the man, you have to beat the man!

BisonHype!
December 10th, 2016, 07:35 PM

xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx I do think it will be a good game, but this post is a bit ridiculous even for a homer post.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 10th, 2016, 07:36 PM
Says the dude who lives in butt montana
There you go again.......

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 10th, 2016, 07:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjW9UXoKU2s

alexale23
December 10th, 2016, 07:38 PM
There you go again.......
Shouldn't u be posting in the losers lounge?

BisonFan02
December 10th, 2016, 07:40 PM

If you stick around long enough, you can partake as well.

alexale23
December 10th, 2016, 07:44 PM
Ric flair is a delusional old man with CTE... if he tried to wrestle anyone today it would be a joke... but I guess it's a fair comparison to what is going to happen to nadsu next week

Wilson16
December 10th, 2016, 07:45 PM
Sounds exactly like what SDSU said all week

Big Duke
December 10th, 2016, 07:47 PM
Sounds exactly like what SDSU said all week

We are not SDSU just like you all are not like SHSU

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 10th, 2016, 07:48 PM
You have to actually play to lose............

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 10th, 2016, 07:49 PM
Ric flair is a delusional old man with CTE... if he tried to wrestle anyone today it would be a joke... but I guess it's a fair comparison to what is going to happen to nadsu next week

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24103&stc=1

Keep going. You keep getting more interesting!!

xlolx

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 10th, 2016, 07:49 PM
We are not SDSU just like you all are not like SHSU
Agreed, SDSU is a better team

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 10th, 2016, 07:50 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24103&stc=1

Keep going. You keep getting more interesting!!

xlolx

This
alexale guy is like the female fight on the UFC fight card.............its a great break to go get food and drinks while nothing relevant happens.

TheKingpin28
December 10th, 2016, 07:52 PM
This is going to be a good week coming up. I can tell I am going to enjoy this very much.

Wilson16
December 10th, 2016, 07:53 PM
Do I still hold the record for most infractions? Hahahhahaha
If that means touching yourself, yes

Big Duke
December 10th, 2016, 07:53 PM
Agreed, SDSU is a better team

Lol, Bless Your Heart

alexale23
December 10th, 2016, 07:55 PM
You have to actually play to lose............
You right hard argue that besides ewu y'all couldn't even make it out of the cream puff big sky....

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 10th, 2016, 07:56 PM
Lol, Bless Your Heart

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24104&stc=1

Looking forward to a great week in this thread!!

alexale23
December 10th, 2016, 07:59 PM
If that means touching yourself, yes
Wow really.... is that what your priest called it when you where in catholic school

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 10th, 2016, 08:00 PM
You right hard argue that besides ewu y'all couldn't even make it out of the cream puff big sky....

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24105&stc=1

xeyebrowx

Wilson16
December 10th, 2016, 08:01 PM
Wow really.... is that what your priest called when you where in catholic school
Have another one, maybe you'll make some sense

citdog
alexale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aulUQT5qNEg

BisonHype!
Anyone from the JMU fanbase know how many people you plan to bring to the FargoDome? Be sure to come out and tailgate, have a beer, food, and enjoy the atmosphere! Oh, and don't forget to dress warm!xthumbsupx

alexale23
December 10th, 2016, 08:04 PM
Ahhhh good ole chitdog how you been man..... bet you thought you shoulda been a higher seed than JMU...How that work out for ya

JayMYou
December 10th, 2016, 08:06 PM
I for one don't think most JMU fans feel NDST is going to see "an offense they've never seen before" or a "running back they've never seen before". What I don't think NDST has obviously seen in some time for a big game is a team that isn't affected by their mythos and is hitting its stride with the right combination of coaching, execution, talent, confidence, passion and mojo.

So I'm glad we're viewed as an underdog. Maybe we've peaked, maybe we hit a wall like SHSU and Richmond did this week and shat ourselves in front of thousands of mooing bovine. But I feel this team has it all coming together at the right time and if our players continue to buy into themselves and into Coach Houston, then THAT is the thing you're going to get that you've not seen before. A team that's got more of "the special" than you do. And all the noise in the Fargobarn, and rings on your fingers, and kragle in Lord Business's arsenal ain't gonna change none of it. Go Dukes!

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 10th, 2016, 08:07 PM
An alexale sighting! LoL.

'Member alexale? Member?

alexale23
December 10th, 2016, 08:07 PM
Have another one, maybe you'll make some sense
An Infraction... really man you can't even understand simply conversation flow ...and they still gave you a degree

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 10th, 2016, 08:08 PM
Ahhhh good ole chitdog how you been man..... bet you thought you shoulda been a higher seed than JMU...How that work out for ya

This reminds me of you:

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24107&stc=1

Wilson16
December 10th, 2016, 08:10 PM
An Infraction... really man you can't even understand simply conversation flow ...and they still gave you a degree
Your response tells me you do spend a lot of time getting familiar with yourself. Carry on

alexale23

'Member alexale? Member?
Whoooooop whooooooop I'm back Baby

BisonHype!

'Member alexale? Member?

Most probably wish they don't "member".... *slams another drink*xdrunkyx

Bison56

Keep casting someone will bite.

X-Factor
December 10th, 2016, 08:11 PM
I now fully understand how the SHSU@JMU thread became such a $%it show.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 10th, 2016, 08:12 PM
Whoooooop whooooooop I'm back Baby

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24108&stc=1

You're a legend!!

NDSUFREAK
December 10th, 2016, 08:12 PM
I'm glad alexale came back. Back when AGS was entertaining

BisonHype!
December 10th, 2016, 08:13 PM
Keep casting someone will bite.

I think I hear the Common Man (KFAN) fishing reel button bar in the background... LOL

alexale23
December 10th, 2016, 08:13 PM
Your response tells me you do spend a lot of time getting familiar with yourself. Carry on
your response tells me you have zero smack talk ability...Try practicing some more before you jump into the big leagues.. Ask some of your older members here..... Your Smack King has returned. Now get on your knees and bow.

Bison56
December 10th, 2016, 08:14 PM
your response tells me you have zero smack talk ability...Try practicing some more before you jump into the big leagues.. Ask some of your older members here..... Your Smack King has returned. Now get on your knees and bow.

Wilson16
December 10th, 2016, 08:15 PM
Infraction leader wow impressive thing for a resume

alexale23
December 10th, 2016, 08:17 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24109&stc=1
Try using original words instead of stupid meme... your picture is the definition of what you are trying to say....

BisonTru
December 10th, 2016, 08:19 PM

This is the big leagues? xlolx

Qualifications to post in the big leagues:
Must have internet access.

Me and your mom are very proud of you. xthumbsupx

Bison56
December 10th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Try using original words instead of stupid meme... your picture is the definition of what you are trying to say....

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 10th, 2016, 08:20 PM

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24111&stc=1

BisonHype!
December 10th, 2016, 08:22 PM
Being the JMU Version of LakesBison.... Well, that's something to be proud of. xcoffeex

BisonFan02
December 10th, 2016, 08:23 PM

Ooooooooo look here....we've got a badass on our hands. xlolx

Bison56

Why did you and his mom let him back on the computer?

NDSUFREAK
The more y'all feed him the better it gets. Keep going LoL newer bison fans on AGS are a little sensitive to Alex...

BisonTru
December 10th, 2016, 08:26 PM
Why did you and his mom let him back on the computer?

You really think I want him bugging me all day? Plus we enjoy the privacy when he spends all day in the basement.

Wilson16
December 10th, 2016, 08:27 PM
The more y'all feed him the better it gets. Keep going LoL newer bison fans on AGS are a little sensitive to Alex...

This ain't being sensitive. Having as much fun as he is.

alexale23
December 10th, 2016, 08:29 PM

wow my first day back and you want start talking about moms.... let's get into it a lil slower young man... I have to pace my infractions to make it through the week young man... something seems a lil to familiar here.... u really just remind me of myself young man....

BisonFan02
December 10th, 2016, 08:31 PM
wow my first day back and you want start talking about moms.... let's get into it a lil slower young man... I have to pace my infractions to make it through the week young man... something seems a lil to familiar here.... u really just remind me of myself young man....

How does one become a Walmart JMU fan?

Wilson16
December 10th, 2016, 08:32 PM
This reeks of smack. Please stop playing these mind games. And ease up on the references to young men

alexale23
December 10th, 2016, 08:34 PM
They bandwagon hop to JMU after the Bison lose by30 plus

BisonTru
December 10th, 2016, 08:34 PM
wow my first day back and you want start talking about moms.... let's get into it a lil slower young man*... I have to pace my infractions to make it through the week young man... something seems a lil to familiar here.... u really just remind me of myself young man....

*TWSS

If we're going to do this, let's do it.*

*Also, TWSS

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 10th, 2016, 08:35 PM

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24112&stc=1

alexale23
December 10th, 2016, 08:37 PM

- - - Updated - - -

*TWSS

If we're going to do this, let's do it.*

*Also, TWSS
Rehashing my material and trying to make it your own is not funny... come up with original words

Wilson16
December 10th, 2016, 08:37 PM
Being the JMU Version of LakesBison.... Well, that's something to be proud of. xcoffeex
Are you kidding. Lakes owns this bitch

Bison56
December 10th, 2016, 08:40 PM
If this is the best he's got its going to be a boring week.

BisonFan02
They bandwagon hop to JMU after the Bison lose by30 plus

No, how did you become a Walmart JMU fan? Aren't there plenty of ACC or SEC teams down there where functioning retards flock to? xlolx Chatty at least shows some semblance of a football IQ laced in with his smack/asshattery. You just spout random garbage...broken sentences and no real train of thought. But just keep firing away shooter.....it'll be a fun week. :D

BisonHype!
Anyone from the JMU fanbase know how many people you plan to bring to the FargoDome? Be sure to come out and tailgate, have a beer, food, and enjoy the atmosphere! Oh, and don't forget to dress warm!xthumbsupx

Any JMU fans that aren't too busy trying to smack talk and actually interested in the game care to answer? Always fun to get to see a fanbase that we don't usually play in the regular season.

Thumper 76
December 10th, 2016, 08:42 PM
Hey thumper.....The 804 is old. and sorry can't help you with gay bars maybe try backpage or grinder....fun fact though which you prolly find exciting ... There is an unusual high rate of homosexuality for bison bulls compared to other species of animals

That's an extremely odd fact to have researched, can't get a date so you start looking for four legged options?

flyrod
December 10th, 2016, 08:44 PM
Any JMU fans that aren't too busy trying to smack talk and actually interested in the game care to answer? Always fun to get to see a fanbase that we don't usually play in the regular season.

Thanks
Love to be there but i think the plane fares are a bit steep for me this time of year
But if things change will take you up on it.

mcveyrl
December 10th, 2016, 08:45 PM

It's really hard to tell. I know a couple of people going, but a lot depends on whether it's Friday or Saturday. My daughter's performing in the Nutcracker the next two weekends and guess when we got tickets??? Saturday night!

But I think a Saturday game gives a little more travel time. I would guess our best case scenario is 5-600...

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 10th, 2016, 08:46 PM
No, how did you become a Walmart JMU fan? Aren't there plenty of ACC or SEC teams down there where functioning retards flock to? xlolx Chatty at least shows some semblance of a football IQ laced in with his smack/asshattery. You just spout random garbage...broken sentences and no real train of thought. But just keep firing away shooter.....it'll be a fun week. :D

He reminds me of this:

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24114&stc=1

xlolx

JayMYou
December 10th, 2016, 08:46 PM

Graduate from ODU and then realize that with your degree you can't find a better job than the Walmart in Harrisonburg.

BisonHype!
December 10th, 2016, 08:47 PM
Are you kidding. Lakes owns this bitch

True. Lakes does have quite a bit more motivation. He is usually trolling other teams forums, as well as teams NDSU isn't even playing. Alex may be the poorer, "Dollar Store" version of Lakes.xlolx It is good to have goals though.....Something to shoot for.

BisonFan02
December 10th, 2016, 08:48 PM
Graduate from ODU and then realize that with your degree you can't find a better job than the Walmart in Harrisonburg.

Fair enough. xlolx. I don't see "4 year institution" anywhere in axelale's posts...unless it is in another sort of facility.

alexale23
December 10th, 2016, 08:49 PM
That's an extremely odd fact to have researched, can't get a date so you start looking for four legged options?

Unusual but true... I didn't have to research it. Went to my local zoo and saw it. The zoo keeper explained it Was rampant in Bison country. I figured it was a well known fact out that way

BisonTru
December 10th, 2016, 08:50 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Rehashing my material and trying to make it your own is not funny... come up with original words

Right, I forgot we're now in the Big Leagues now that Alexis has shown up. xcoolx

BisonFan02
Unusual but true... I didn't have to research it. Went to my local zoo and saw it. The zoo keeper explained it Was rampant in Bison country. I figured it was a well known fact out that way

Do you like zoos?

Wilson16
Lakes wanna be

mcveyrl
December 10th, 2016, 08:51 PM
Fair enough. xlolx. I don't see "4 year institution" anywhere in axelale's posts...unless it is in another sort of facility.

Ole Alex is a lawyer. Probably a doctor by now and super secret CIA agent. And the President - Obama AND Trump.

BisonHype!
December 10th, 2016, 08:51 PM
It's really hard to tell. I know a couple of people going, but a lot depends on whether it's Friday or Saturday. My daughter's performing in the Nutcracker the next two weekends and guess when we got tickets??? Saturday night!

But I think a Saturday game gives a little more travel time. I would guess our best case scenario is 5-600...

I have a similar situation. Girlfriend has Fargo Force (hockey team) tickets lined up and really wants to go. If I can get out of that, I will be on the field for game. I got to do some smooth talking, I don't want to miss this game!!!

mcveyrl
December 10th, 2016, 08:52 PM
Fun Fact: Carson Wentz's QB coach, John DeFilipo, is a former JMU QB.

Thumper 76

So you asked a zoo keeper how to get a 4 legged date. Spose that's an easy way to get a bunch of info from one source.

JayMYou

There'll be a roll call on our board, I'm sure all hospitality offers would be appreciated.

http://csnbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=685

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 10th, 2016, 08:53 PM
I have a similar situation. Girlfriend has Fargo Force (hockey team) tickets lined up and really wants to go. If I can get out of that, I will be on the field for game. I got to do some smooth talking, I don't want to miss this game!!!

Really??

Bison football > Force hockey

alexale23
December 10th, 2016, 08:56 PM
Fun fact: You would not believe, but male homosexual sex is more frequent in American bison than heterosexual mating.

BisonHype!
There'll be a roll call on our board, I'm sure all hospitality offers would be appreciated.

http://csnbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=685

Thanks Jay! Pretty much most of our tailgaiting welcomes fans from other teams with open arms....as long as they aren't obnoxious. Of course it is always a better gameday experience when you win, but I think you will find that Fargo will be quite the experience win or lose.

Christiank22
Really??

Sunday Night football on TV > force hockey. Wtf is wrong with people

Big Duke
True. Lakes does have quite a bit more motivation. He is usually trolling other teams forums, as well as teams NDSU isn't even playing. Alex may be the poorer, "Dollar Store" version of Lakes.xlolx It is good to have goals though.....Something to shoot for.

He is on our forum now

Wilson16
December 10th, 2016, 08:57 PM
Time for a new girlfriend

BisonHype!
Really??

I know man :(. When I originally agreed to go with her and she got the tickets, I wasn't really thinking. It was a night hockey game, figured the Bison usually have early afternoon start times. FACK!

Bison56
Sunday Night football on TV > force hockey. Wtf is wrong with people

PBS > Force Hockey

BisonTru
December 10th, 2016, 08:58 PM

What?

Nevermind.

I'll buy your tickets, send a PM.

Bison56
He is on our forum now
Lucky for you guys :D

BisonFan02
Fun fact: You would not believe, but male homosexual sex is more frequent in American bison than heterosexual mating.

Did it hurt?

BisonHype!
December 10th, 2016, 09:00 PM
Time for a new girlfriend

Bahaha.... she meant well at least.

alexale23
December 10th, 2016, 09:01 PM
Did it hurt?
You should ask your bison bois.....I'm sure there are plenty in your neck of the woods.

BisonFan02
December 10th, 2016, 09:03 PM
You should ask your bison bois.....I'm sure there are plenty in your neck of the woods.

Oh, come on.....I'm sure you loved the Bison D. xlolx. You never answered my question. Do you like zoos?

Bisonator
December 10th, 2016, 09:03 PM
He is on our forum now
Good luck!xlolx

I don't know what to make of this game yet. Just glad to be in the semi's again and against a new opponent. That's what makes the PO's so much fun.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 10th, 2016, 09:04 PM

You might need this:

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24116&stc=1

Thumper 76
December 10th, 2016, 09:04 PM

So, all your talk of a big return and all you do is repeat yourself? I talk better smack to Bison fans in a coma.

BisonFan02
December 10th, 2016, 09:06 PM
So, all your talk of a big return and all you do is repeat yourself? I talk better smack to Bison fans in a coma.

Shut up skank and go make me a sammie. :D

alexale23
December 10th, 2016, 09:07 PM

That's actually a different fact read them both over and over maybe you will understand the difference

NDSUFREAK
December 10th, 2016, 09:07 PM
We need clenz to join in with all the fun too

TheKingpin28
December 10th, 2016, 09:08 PM
Shut up skank and go make me a sammie. :D

You going to order a side of Thumper's "special sea salt" chips as well?

BisonFan02
December 10th, 2016, 09:09 PM
We need clenz to join in with all the fun too

It's basketball season for those yahoos.

TheKingpin28
December 10th, 2016, 09:10 PM
For our dearest wannabe version of JMU lakes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo

alexale23
December 10th, 2016, 09:10 PM
You might need this:

why would I need that you clearly are affiliated with the bison... sounds like it's time you come to terms with who you really are

alexale23
December 10th, 2016, 09:12 PM
Sounds like you know all about that sea salt special are you recommending it to me cause I have a no salt diet...but I'll take your word for it

TheKingpin28
December 10th, 2016, 09:13 PM
Just announced that the Bison vs Dukes game is in the Friday Night Prime time slot!

6pm CST on ESPN2

BisonHype!
December 10th, 2016, 09:15 PM
I would rather play SDSU or Northern Iowa and get better smack talk than this garbage...

kdinva
December 10th, 2016, 09:16 PM
Just announced that the Bison vs Dukes game is in the Friday Night Prime time slot!

6pm CST on ESPN2

makes sense.....JMU played Friday and has to travel..

Bison Fan in NW MN

6pm CST on ESPN2

Good!

Prime time to bitch slap the puppy dogs!!

JayMYou
You might need this:

For a bison? Unless you're Liberace I'd assume you'd at least need one of these...

http://www.firefightingnews.com/images/photos/jaws_of_life.jpg

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 10th, 2016, 09:19 PM
why would I need that you clearly are affiliated with the bison... sounds like it's time you come to terms with who you really are

Good one rookie: xthumbsupx

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24117&stc=1

alexale23
December 10th, 2016, 09:19 PM

6pm CST on ESPN2
Nice I'll be there grilling up some bison burgers even though they prolly taste like ****... because fun fact

BisonHype!
December 10th, 2016, 09:20 PM

6pm CST on ESPN2

Woohoo! I can go! Uncomfortable girlfriend talk averted! Thank you FCS Scheduling!

alexale23
December 10th, 2016, 09:21 PM
Woohoo! I can go! Uncomfortable girlfriend talk averted! Thank you FCS Scheduling!
A bison with a heterosexual relationship...... strange occurrence according to fun facts

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 10th, 2016, 09:22 PM
For a bison? Unless you're Liberace I'd assume you'd at least need one of these...

http://www.firefightingnews.com/images/photos/jaws_of_life.jpg

xlolx

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24118&stc=1

NDSUFREAK
December 10th, 2016, 09:24 PM

6pm CST on ESPN2

Hey enough with the football talk

BisonFan02
A bison with a heterosexual relationship...... strange occurrence according to fun facts

When do your posts get better? You're boring me. xlolx

Wilson16
After his grand entrance I expected more. lame