PDA

View Full Version : What is happening to Sam Houston?

Stonewall D
December 9th, 2016, 07:35 PM
As of this moment, JMU is killing Sam Houston 35-0 in the 2nd quarter. What happened Sammy?

Redbird007
December 9th, 2016, 07:37 PM
JMU making a huge statement heading into the final 4

No_Skill
December 9th, 2016, 07:37 PM
This...
https://media.giphy.com/media/UJBls5Ni1nJXG/giphy.gif

FargoBison
December 9th, 2016, 07:40 PM
What's happening? A little adversity and they crumbled.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 9th, 2016, 07:41 PM
Soft schedule and totally unprepared for a very good defense.

CHIP72
December 9th, 2016, 07:42 PM
KC Keeler was distracted because he's been in talks with Temple about their head coaching job. (I'm not sure if that's actually occurring or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if Keeler is a candidate.)

blackfordpu
December 9th, 2016, 07:42 PM
You have to be in it to crumble. Kats weren't in it from the start.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

nevadagriz
December 9th, 2016, 07:46 PM
The SFA qb that got drunk with griz fans a few years back before the playoff game looked better then this SHSU qb and he was hungover as hell

Theee Catrabbit
December 9th, 2016, 07:58 PM
Only as strong as your competition and you end up...

http://image.cdnllnwnl.xosnetwork.com/pics33/800/DR/DRCFVPKTMHTFNUW.20161206221132.jpg

dukes84
December 9th, 2016, 08:01 PM
Pretty sure "Southland strong" gets re-evaluated

Only as strong as your competition and you end up...

http://image.cdnllnwnl.xosnetwork.com/pics33/800/DR/DRCFVPKTMHTFNUW.20161206221132.jpg

Gangtackle11
December 9th, 2016, 08:03 PM
KC Keeler was distracted because he's been in talks with Temple about their head coaching job. (I'm not sure if that's actually occurring or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if Keeler is a candidate.)

I think that door just closed shut.

JMU DJ
December 9th, 2016, 08:05 PM
JMU happened.

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 9th, 2016, 08:13 PM
Keeler should just walk off the field. He clearly mailed this one in. WTH?!?!

aces1180
December 9th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Didn't realize it was legal to show abortions on TV.

JMU DJ
December 9th, 2016, 08:16 PM
https://youtu.be/mAUY1J8KizU

Nickels
December 9th, 2016, 08:18 PM
Didn't realize it was legal to show abortions on TV.
Meh...This is more a snuff film....

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 9th, 2016, 08:20 PM
There's a clear line between the top conferences in FCS and the "others". It's basically the P 3.5 (MVFC, CAA, BSC and SoCon(kinda)) and then the G4 OVC, Southland, Patriot and Big South. There's very little that separates those. Every now again a team from one of those leagues will make a run but the lack of competition top to bottom hurts in an expanded playoff. There's still darn good teams like in the FBS G5.

clenz
December 9th, 2016, 08:20 PM
Meh...This is more a snuff film....

It's making me randy....

centennial
December 9th, 2016, 08:23 PM
There's a clear line between the top conferences in FCS and the "others". It's basically the P 3.5 (MVFC, CAA, BSC and SoCon(kinda)) and then the G4 OVC, Southland, Patriot and Big South. There's very little that separates those. Every now again a team from one of those leagues will make a run but the lack of competition top to bottom isn't there. There's still darn good teams like in the FBS G5.

The Patriot isn't in the G5 of the FCS. You saw what happened to Lehigh? Yes, I am bitter because of the brackets.

Winterborn
December 9th, 2016, 08:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=desb0W6u80Y

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 9th, 2016, 08:25 PM
The Patriot isn't in the G5 of the FCS. You saw what happened to Lehigh? Yes, I am bitter because of the brackets.

One year. Colgate beat UNH and JMU last year. Year in and year out the PL has been solid but not spectacular imo.

My guess is the PL will be better next year. Lehigh's performance was bad but it happens. Lehigh was actually the favorite against UNH. That was a shocking outcome that NO ONE saw coming. JMU was definitely the favorite tonight.

No way is JMU this much better than SHSU....

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 9th, 2016, 08:31 PM
There's a clear line between the top conferences in FCS and the "others". It's basically the P 3.5 (MVFC, CAA, BSC and SoCon(kinda)) and then the G4 OVC, Southland, Patriot and Big South. There's very little that separates those. Every now again a team from one of those leagues will make a run but the lack of competition top to bottom hurts in an expanded playoff. There's still darn good teams like in the FBS G5.

SLC would be on an island between those two sort of like the AAC.

clawman
December 9th, 2016, 08:32 PM
ran out of cupcakes

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 9th, 2016, 08:34 PM
ran out of cupcakes

Chatty was good though. SHSU is legitimately good. But how can you play THIS bad?!?! Or be this disinterested? I was definitely on the Keeler to Temple bandwagon but this is ugly....

Lehigh'98
December 9th, 2016, 08:34 PM

I get that we got blown out. Can't judge everything off one game though. We have past playoff wins. Top of the PL is usually pretty good. Bottom not so much, but bottom of the other conferences stink too. At least we seem to be trying to get better on a national level. Sorry bout your brackets!

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 9th, 2016, 08:36 PM
SLC would be on an island between those two sort of like the AAC.

SLC and SoCon are similar at this point. The SoCon has good teams but there's a lot of small private schools with smaller alumni bases and smaller facilities imo. It's basically the PL with less restrictions and more depth....

centennial
December 9th, 2016, 08:38 PM
I get that we got blown out. Can't judge everything off one game though. We have past playoff wins. Top of the PL is usually pretty good. Bottom not so much, but bottom of the other conferences stink too. At least we seem to be trying to get better on a national level. Sorry bout your brackets!

Don't apologize, just busting balls. Patriot is up and coming. Once it can figure out how to recruiting scholarship athletes, it will get better. Also agree that you have good teams every now and then. The one that beat UNI for instance, or Colgate from last year.

FUBeAR
December 9th, 2016, 08:39 PM
This is what happens when a glorified 7-on-7 Team plays a butter-soft schedule and gets behind against a good team.

Every day in Spring & Fall practice, their Defense is, in essence, soaking themselves in meat tenderizer. They get softer and softer each day. Add in complete lack of challenges on 11 Saturdays and they become the baby's butt that is the offspring from breeding 2 baby's butts.

Put that against a good team and sprinkle in some adversity - weather, injury to a star player, an untimely turnover - and they crumble like the cookies left in a pyramid to feed a Pharaoh. Then, the softness that is masked by flashy smoke and mirrors on the offense, becomes glaringly obvious as well. And, of course, Special Teams are made up of those same players (mostly); so the result is the entire team assuming this posture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uYTvITSamc

If Chatt hadn't forgotten to come out of the locker room until halfway thru the 1st quarter, we would have seen the same thing last week.

BisonTru
December 9th, 2016, 08:42 PM
I can't watch this game closely. Is JMU at least playing their backups by now?

FUBeAR
December 9th, 2016, 08:43 PM
SLC and SoCon are similar at this point. The SoCon has good teams but there's a lot of small private schools with smaller alumni bases and smaller facilities imo. It's basically the PL with less restrictions and more depth....

Preposterous! The SoCon only trails the MVFC in overall strength. The SLC is rapidly moving toward the SWAC.

citdog
December 9th, 2016, 08:46 PM

How can so many of the patsy league posters be wrong about so much so often???

Cocky
December 9th, 2016, 08:48 PM
Appears we were not the most overrated team.

The_Raven
December 9th, 2016, 08:53 PM
First off hats off to JMU! They came to play today and Sam simply did not..
Do I think JMU is this much better than Sam (heck no)
I do think the weather played a role(ton of dropped balls), Briscoe and the whole offense was also off.
Defense need a new coordinator.

On the bright side Sam only loses one starting D lineman and two offensive lineman!

Congrats JMU, y'all earned it! Hope we meet next year!

stevdock
December 9th, 2016, 08:54 PM
Appears we were not the most overrated team.

Not by a LONG SHOT. Hopefully this will wake up the committee and they will tell teams that have to play somebody to get a seed from here on out.

TheRevSFA
December 9th, 2016, 08:56 PM
I do think the weather played a role(ton of dropped balls), Briscoe and the whole offense was also off.

On the bright side Sam only loses one starting D lineman and two offensive lineman!

Yeah JMU is that much better than Sam. Sorry

Bison56
December 9th, 2016, 08:57 PM

That's suppose to be a positive?

FCS_pwns_FBS
December 9th, 2016, 08:58 PM
Since I can't post in the game thread....

I believe Georgia Southern holds the record for the most points scored in a playoff game at 72.

EDIT - NM, the announcers corrected me.

hebmskebm
December 9th, 2016, 08:58 PM
A brief animated summarization of this game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAUY1J8KizU

Milktruck74
December 9th, 2016, 09:01 PM
Since I can't post in the game thread....

I believe Georgia Southern holds the record for the most points scored in a playoff game at 72.

EDIT - NM, the announcers corrected me.

Anouncers just said 78.

Milktruck74
December 9th, 2016, 09:04 PM
Don't call it a come back!

JSUSoutherner
December 9th, 2016, 09:08 PM
I honestly forgot this game was on tonight. I turned it on and saw the score and about pissed myself.

That's how we won last year. If you put pressure on Briscoe he folds like a cheap chair.

The_Raven
December 9th, 2016, 09:09 PM
Lol, no they aren't. You are just saying that because you are a bitter SFA fan who's team won't smell the quarterfinals within the next 10 years. Sam will be in the national championship conversation for the next couple years atleast. Bye bye

Bison56
December 9th, 2016, 09:11 PM
Lol, no they aren't. You are just saying that because you are a bitter SFA fan who's team won't smell the quarterfinals within the next 10 years. Sam will be in the national championship conversation for the next couple years atleast. Bye bye
Will they be blown out every year too?

The_Raven
December 9th, 2016, 09:12 PM

That's suppose to be a positive?

Gotta get it where you can. But Sam didn't even show up for this one.. (Have a feeling Keeler accepted another position)

But the future is still bright for Sam!

Milktruck74
December 9th, 2016, 09:13 PM
Lewis throws like a girl..... he catches like a man, but......

The_Raven
Who knows I guess time will tell :)

Bison56
Gotta get it where you can. But Sam didn't even show up for this one.. (Have a feeling Keeler accepted another position)

But the future is still bright for Sam!

Not showing up seems to be a pattern in the playoffs.

mmiller_34
December 9th, 2016, 09:14 PM

Who are you talking to?

IBleedYellow
December 9th, 2016, 09:15 PM
Where did the pod go??? Or should I say tripod??

The_Raven
December 9th, 2016, 09:15 PM

Who are you talking to?

The Rev, the quote didn't copy lol

Professor Chaos
December 9th, 2016, 09:19 PM
Where did the pod go??? Or should I say tripod??
Sir, he is probably already stroking it to Briscoe highlights from the Houston Baptist game sir.

Eight Legger
December 9th, 2016, 09:20 PM
They may need to rename the school Mike Houston State after this bloodletting. Yeesh.

TheRevSFA
December 9th, 2016, 09:20 PM

There are 65 reasons currently for the argument of JMU being better than Sam.....

dbackjon
December 9th, 2016, 09:22 PM
They may need to rename the school Mike Houston State after this bloodletting. Yeesh.

More like Whitney Houston State

The_Raven
December 9th, 2016, 09:24 PM

Glad we play eachother next year! Will give us some much needed strength of schedule muscle next year! Good luck tomorrow!

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 9th, 2016, 09:27 PM
Agreed

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 9th, 2016, 09:28 PM
Drowning in a bathtub requires a little fight........

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Eight Legger
December 9th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Glad we play eachother next year! Will give us some much needed strength of schedule muscle next year! Good luck tomorrow!

Looking forward to that one for sure. Should be a great game, though I won't complain if it plays out like this one! Ha. And thanks, hope we can make it interesting tomorrow, at a minimum.

Southern Bison
December 9th, 2016, 09:30 PM

The maggots that have devoured her coke-infested body could put up more points vs JMU.

The_Raven
December 9th, 2016, 09:30 PM
There are 65 reasons currently for the argument of JMU being better than Sam.....

Clever lol. I think I lost count of the number of reasons why Sam is better than sfa..

FUBeAR
December 9th, 2016, 09:31 PM
Drowning in a bathtub requires a little fight........

Not so much if you're drugged up and passed out. Wait, you're right, Whitney Houston State, is still too strong of a re-name. She still probably did fight harder than the BaredKats did tonight.

Bison56
December 9th, 2016, 09:32 PM
Clever lol. I think I lost count of the number of reasons why Sam is better than sfa..

Lol yeah you hang your hat on that.

TheRevSFA
December 9th, 2016, 09:33 PM

Take whatever consolation you need. You were just on the back end of the second largest margin of defeat in FCS playoff history. You were so close to being first. You're the runner up.

Hey, maybe you'll get shirts made for this runner up performance

Rjones61
December 9th, 2016, 09:34 PM
I think Keeler needs to get more transfers.

Bison56
xlolx
Take whatever consolation you need. You were just on the back end of the second largest margin of defeat in FCS playoff history. You were so close to being first. You're the runner up.

Theee Catrabbit

Are you ****ing high? This team sucks, SHSU is the only ones still trying to put them in the conversation

jmufan
December 9th, 2016, 09:35 PM
They were not the #1 offense and Briscoe did not get his touchdown.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

The_Raven
December 9th, 2016, 09:40 PM
Looking forward to that one for sure. Should be a great game, though I won't complain if it plays out like this one! Ha. And thanks, hope we can make it interesting tomorrow, at a minimum.

Good gosh I hope not... Lol
Glad we will be at home!

The_Raven
December 9th, 2016, 09:42 PM
Are you ****ing high? This team sucks, SHSU is the only ones still trying to put them in the conversation

Please write a comment that makes sense.
We just got outplayed, JMU coaches did a heck of a job.

WTFCollegefootballfan
December 9th, 2016, 09:42 PM
SHSU has to quit playing cupcakes all season long. Doesn't toughen the team up for the playoffs.

The_Raven
December 9th, 2016, 09:43 PM
Lol yeah you hang your hat on that.

Lol I sure will!

JSUSoutherner
December 9th, 2016, 09:43 PM

Shirts?

Like this one?

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161210/aaf6552e82f5bd51792a80f7c83b60aa.png

The_Raven
December 9th, 2016, 09:44 PM
SHSU has to quit playing cupcakes all season long. Doesn't toughen the team up for the playoffs.

They beat UTC and UCA which are very good football teams lol. Just got outclassed tonight.

The_Raven
December 9th, 2016, 09:46 PM
Shirts?

Like this one?

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161210/aaf6552e82f5bd51792a80f7c83b60aa.png

Lol, good one. Too bad y'all didn't make it to the quarterfinals. But I guess whatever makes you feel better

JSUSoutherner
December 9th, 2016, 09:51 PM
Lol, good one. Too bad y'all didn't make it to the quarterfinals. But I guess whatever makes you feel better

Congrats. You beat a SoCon team in the second round. No one has ever done that before.

JMUNJ08
December 9th, 2016, 09:51 PM
They beat UTC and UCA which are very good football teams lol. Just got outclassed tonight.

Both at home though... first tough road game of the year turned into a horror show

The_Raven
December 9th, 2016, 09:55 PM
Congrats. You beat a SoCon team in the second round. No one has ever done that before.

Yup that was ranked in the top 10!
Doesn't make sense to troll a team that made it farther than yours in the playoffs. Simple.

The_Raven
December 9th, 2016, 09:57 PM
Both at home though... first tough road game of the year turned into a horror show

For sure! We definetly did not travel well this week. Y'all have a great team, good luck next week! But to say we didn't play anyone all season is silly.

FUBeAR
December 9th, 2016, 10:00 PM
Congrats. You eked out a last-second win over the #3 SoCon team, at home, after a week off, in the second round.

FIFY

The_Raven
December 9th, 2016, 10:03 PM
FIFY

Yeah and JSU lost, at home, in the second round, to a team ranked lower... Point?

FUBeAR
December 9th, 2016, 10:04 PM
Point?

I don't think so. The game is over, but you may be right. JMU may have just scored again.

Scooter
December 9th, 2016, 10:05 PM
What do you mean happening? This has been what SHSU has been doing for the last 4 years. They crumble when they get against the FCS big boys and get punched in the mouth. They did it vs NDSU, NDSU agian, JSU and now JMU. Nothing new to see here. Move along.

JSUSoutherner
December 9th, 2016, 10:06 PM
FIFY
I was going to word it like that, but I wanted to hint at how we've beat Chatty (4 times in a row) before but they were actually SoCon champs when we beat them so I couldn't use the 3rd place detail. Oh well.

The_Raven
December 9th, 2016, 10:07 PM
I don't think so. The game is over, but you may be right. JMU may have just scored again.

Just got the update. They scored again 😢

The_Raven
December 9th, 2016, 10:08 PM
What do you mean happening? This has been what SHSU has been doing for the last 4 years. They crumble when they get against the FCS big boys and get punched in the mouth. They did it vs NDSU, NDSU agian, JSU and now JMU. Nothing new to see here. Move along.

Well, see you again next year! :)

Longhorn
December 9th, 2016, 10:12 PM

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even if they're wrong.

Weather? That's your explanation for the lop-sided loss? Seriously? And here I thought both teams played under the same weather conditions.

As for hoping JMU and SH meet again next year, no, you really don't.

FUBeAR
December 9th, 2016, 10:12 PM
Just got the update. They scored again 

DAMMIT! We had JMU over SHSU 65-7 in our bracket!

WTFCollegefootballfan
December 9th, 2016, 10:18 PM
Yup that was ranked in the top 10!
Doesn't make sense to troll a team that made it farther than yours in the playoffs. Simple.

It is pretty obvious that rankings this year don't mean anything.

The_Raven
December 9th, 2016, 10:25 PM
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even if they're wrong.

Weather? That's your explanation for the lop-sided loss? Seriously? And here I thought both teams played under the same weather conditions.

As for hoping JMU and SH meet again next year, no, you really don't.

Like you said. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. (Even if they are wrong)

StrikeJMU
December 9th, 2016, 10:48 PM
The least us pussy liberal "northerners" can do is offer you guys a Participation Award. A round of applause for making the trip everybody!

Go...gate
December 9th, 2016, 11:04 PM
One year. Colgate beat UNH and JMU last year. Year in and year out the PL has been solid but not spectacular imo.

My guess is the PL will be better next year. Lehigh's performance was bad but it happens. Lehigh was actually the favorite against UNH. That was a shocking outcome that NO ONE saw coming. JMU was definitely the favorite tonight.

No way is JMU this much better than SHSU....

Agreed.

Nice job by JMU. They were a far better ball club.

Lehigh Football Nation
December 9th, 2016, 11:27 PM
It's not that Sammy got beaten by a good, possibly great, JMU team. It's that the team got onto the field on the very first play on offense, didn't seem like they were in the game, got an incredible break on an interception, got another chance, and still didn't seem like they were prepared for the most basic of things - like a cold football or freezing temperatures. The lack of preparation of this SHSU team was stunning.

The_Raven
December 9th, 2016, 11:37 PM
It's not that Sammy got beaten by a good, possibly great, JMU team. It's that the team got onto the field on the very first play on offense, didn't seem like they were in the game, got an incredible break on an interception, got another chance, and still didn't seem like they were prepared for the most basic of things - like a cold football or freezing temperatures. The lack of preparation of this SHSU team was stunning.

Agreed. Makes me think that some of the coaches had one foot out the door.

RootinFerDukes
December 9th, 2016, 11:52 PM
Damn. I guess us pussy Yankee snowflakes don't know how to play football.
Thank goodness those Texas boys were able to show us how a real lone star beat down happens.

YEEEHAAAWW!

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 10th, 2016, 12:05 AM
I am still in awe of that blazing fast southern speed............never saw anything like it in my life.

Schwarz04
December 10th, 2016, 12:07 AM
As of this moment, JMU is killing Sam Houston 35-0 in the 2nd quarter. What happened Sammy?

They suck huge fat dick.

Edit: sorry everyone, a few too many xdrunkyx
I think Sam is overrated, but they clearly aren't as bad as they played last night, I hope not anyway.

Serpentor
December 10th, 2016, 12:31 AM
They suck huge fat dick.

Blow it out your azz, Novemberist scum! :D

dudeitsaid
December 10th, 2016, 12:44 AM

Don't know if I would say that's a bright side after this game. Looks like you may want to start over from scratch.

Any why would you want to meet them again next year? That sounds like a terrifying proposition after this game!

Schwarz04
December 10th, 2016, 12:47 AM
Blow it out your azz, Novemberist scum! :D

Hahahahahaha xsmiley_wix

Afte all all the weeks of **** talk and apparent disrespect by everyone on this board who didn't think Sam was the unanimous #1 it's just too hard not to comment on a loss like this.

milleniumkat
December 10th, 2016, 05:33 AM
Hahahahahaha xsmiley_wix

Afte all all the weeks of **** talk and apparent disrespect by everyone on this board who didn't think Sam was the unanimous #1 it's just too hard not to comment on a loss like this.

You can't expect any FAN (short for Fanatic) to be rational. It's not a political national convention. lol.

We all have to be normal at work and with family...when it comes to sports it's way more fun to live life completely off the frame.

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu

The_Raven
December 10th, 2016, 06:19 AM
Don't know if I would say that's a bright side after this game. Looks like you may want to start over from scratch.

Any why would you want to meet them again next year? That sounds like a terrifying proposition after this game!

The way I see it why would you not want to play the better fcs teams? I would love to play JMU again.

And start over?? Lol I know how talented this team is.. Add a couple more pieces and keep it rolling into the playoffs next year. A lot of factors go into this loss.

The_Raven
December 10th, 2016, 06:20 AM
The way I see it why would you not want to play the better fcs teams? I would love to play JMU again.

And start over?? Lol I know how talented this team is.. Add a couple more pieces and keep it rolling into the playoffs next year. A lot of factors go into this loss.

Next season we start with Richmond, so that game should give us some much needed experience come playoff time.

The_Raven
December 10th, 2016, 06:22 AM

This. I think they were a lot more banged up than they made it out to be.

Cocky
December 10th, 2016, 08:51 AM
It is pretty obvious that rankings this year don't mean anything.
Did the ranking mean anything last year?

Schwarz04
December 10th, 2016, 09:22 AM
You can't expect any FAN (short for Fanatic) to be rational. It's not a political national convention. lol.

We all have to be normal at work and with family...when it comes to sports it's way more fun to live life completely off the frame.

www.KinderGentlerMK.edu (http://www.KinderGentlerMK.edu)

Haha I'd actually expect a political national convention to be less rational than this these days xlolx

But that makes sense! I do the same, usually not to the extent I did yesterday, a few too many beers were involved yesterday xdrunkyx

Longhorn
December 10th, 2016, 09:36 AM
Next season we start with Richmond, so that game should give us some much needed experience come playoff time.

Maybe. The consensus on the JMU board is that SH is fortunate to play in the Southland conference, because SH would likely finish no higher that 5th in the CAA, and would never get a whiff of the playoffs. At this point, playing a healthy Richmond will only expose how unready SH is to play championship FB. Gotta start somewhere I suppose. xcoffeex

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 10th, 2016, 10:46 AM
Raven Quoting the Raven..........nevermore

Serpentor
December 10th, 2016, 10:56 AM
Maybe. The consensus on the JMU board is that SH is fortunate to play in the Southland conference, because SH would likely finish no higher that 5th in the CAA, and would never get a whiff of the playoffs.

They're also are cheering on trolls who are harassing our players, so who gives a **** what those numbnuts think.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 10th, 2016, 10:58 AM
What if the guy you are accusing of player harassment is only 17 years old?

The_Raven
December 10th, 2016, 11:03 AM
Maybe. The consensus on the JMU board is that SH is fortunate to play in the Southland conference, because SH would likely finish no higher that 5th in the CAA, and would never get a whiff of the playoffs. At this point, playing a healthy Richmond will only expose how unready SH is to play championship FB. Gotta start somewhere I suppose. xcoffeex

Well I guess we will see come next September won't we? Lol

Are you a Texas fan? Why are you here?

The_Raven
December 10th, 2016, 11:05 AM
Raven Quoting the Raven..........nevermore

Lol, still learning how to post.. Sorry please give grace to a beginner.

Daytripper
December 10th, 2016, 11:05 AM
Well I guess we will see come next September won't we? Lol

Are you a Texas fan? Why are you here?

Ignore him. He is just a troll.

The_Raven
December 10th, 2016, 11:06 AM
Ignore him. He is just a troll.

Figures.