PDA

View Full Version : Belly of the Beast SDSU fan lives in NDSU territory.

BisonBacker
December 9th, 2016, 06:29 AM
Sorry if this has been posted and if this AGS Poster wants to reveal himself here I'll let him do it. xdrunkyx

http://www.inforum.com/sports/football/4176418-belly-beast-sdsu-fans-living-bison-territory

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 9th, 2016, 06:32 AM
Sorry if this has been posted and if this AGS Poster wants to reveal himself here I'll let him do it. xdrunkyx

http://www.inforum.com/sports/football/4176418-belly-beast-sdsu-fans-living-bison-territory

I recognize that "clown"....:D

Good story.

BisonBacker
December 9th, 2016, 06:32 AM
Way to fly the AGS flag LOL xthumbsupx

dewey
December 9th, 2016, 06:56 AM
I recognize him as well.

Good Bison!

Dewey

TheRevSFA
December 9th, 2016, 07:06 AM
That is awesome

BisonFan02
December 9th, 2016, 07:30 AM
xlolx except that clown will be sitting next to me at the game.

IBleedYellow
December 9th, 2016, 07:53 AM
Holy **** Dom's nerd stat at the end.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

POD Knows
December 9th, 2016, 07:58 AM
Yea, I recognize him, thought he was a homeless guy because he always wears a A and W hat that looks like it came from thrift store.

Thumper 76
December 9th, 2016, 08:55 AM
Way to fly the AGS flag LOL xthumbsupx

Well ya gotta rep the flag man :D

Yeah, that's me btw for those who are wondering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheKingpin28
December 9th, 2016, 09:26 AM
You are so famous. How did you make it on KVLY though? Nice flag, way to show some AGS love.

Thumper 76
December 9th, 2016, 09:33 AM
You are so famous. How did you make it on KVLY though? Nice flag, way to show some AGS love.

Izzo asked me. You gotta give the people what they want xlolx

TheKingpin28
December 9th, 2016, 09:42 AM
Izzo asked me. You gotta give the people what they want xlolx

So when are you going to admit your a Bison fan. I mean, we all know you love us so much, so why not just give into what is right in life.

Bison56
December 9th, 2016, 09:44 AM
I suppose now he wont even talk to anyone since he is famous.

Thumper 76
December 9th, 2016, 09:57 AM
So when are you going to admit your a Bison fan. I mean, we all know you love us so much, so why not just give into what is right in life.
http://www.sharegif.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/8-anchorman-quotes-DorothyMantooth.gif

I suppose now he wont even talk to anyone since he is famous.

Well, as long as it's cleared by my publicist

TheKingpin28
December 9th, 2016, 10:07 AM
http://www.sharegif.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/8-anchorman-quotes-DorothyMantooth.gif

Well, as long as it's cleared by my publicist

Dorothy Mantooth is a Saint!

ursus arctos horribilis
December 9th, 2016, 11:29 AM
Nice.

xdrunkyx

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 9th, 2016, 12:56 PM
xlolx except that clown will be sitting next to me at the game.

Taking one for the team.....:Dxlolx

BisonFan02
December 9th, 2016, 01:02 PM
Taking one for the team.....:Dxlolx

Might be worth the price of attendance to watch the two of us watching a game next to each other. xlolx

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 9th, 2016, 02:01 PM
Might be worth the price of attendance to watch the two of us watching a game next to each other. xlolx

Sweep the leg!!!!

xlolx

Grizalltheway
December 9th, 2016, 02:06 PM
Slow news day in Fargo, huh?:D

BisonFan02
December 9th, 2016, 02:15 PM
Sweep the leg!!!!

xlolx

No mercy!!! :D

Thumper 76
December 9th, 2016, 02:34 PM
No mercy!!! :D

I was told to behave lest I upset tender Bison feelings :D xlolx

BisonFan02
December 9th, 2016, 02:38 PM

You shut your whore mouth! :D xlolx

POD Knows
December 9th, 2016, 04:09 PM

No, we would take you for a ride in the country, and that is real and it is one way. Here is some tips for survival, wear yellow, don't show up in blue, cheer when appropriate, don't get smug, don't stand up unless instructed to do so, be polite, do not speak unless you are spoken to, smuggle booze if necessary, be gracious when you lose and then exit the building in an appropriate manner.

Thumper 76
December 9th, 2016, 04:15 PM
No, we would take you for a ride in the country, and that is real and it is one way. Here is some tips for survival, wear yellow, don't show up in blue, cheer when appropriate, don't get smug, don't stand up unless instructed to do so, be polite, do not speak unless you are spoken to, smuggle booze if necessary, be gracious when you lose and then exit the building in an appropriate manner.

Yellow: None available, mostly grey or white is good right? :D

The rest is easy. If I could handle being a twelve year old at Lambeau field for a Dallas/Packers game in a Cowboys jersey I can handle myself in Bison country :D

I promise to behave and not be obnoxious, but I don't promise to not cheer. As for smug I didn't even talk smack after the last game on here, let alone in person, so that's easy.

I plan on leaving the building by walking on my hands though. Not sure if that's a deal breaker or not.

cx500d
December 10th, 2016, 09:24 AM
Is that a joke? Yes, because its so cold, Mrs. Nelson didn't let her cat out, so no need for the fire department to get it down from the tree.

Slow news day in Fargo, huh?:D

Vitojr130
December 10th, 2016, 08:33 PM

Well shoot, I have plenty of ins at KVRR....

What's even funnier is that Lakesbison still hasn't figured out that I worked with him for 2 years 

Bisonoline
December 12th, 2016, 08:27 PM
Well shoot, I have plenty of ins at KVRR....

What's even funnier is that Lakesbison still hasn't figured out that I worked with him for 2 years 

NOOOOOooooooooxlolx

bobcathpdevil56
December 13th, 2016, 09:30 AM
The first two minutes of the video was a chick named Christy Knobloch telling me how to organize my Xmas wrapping paper. I thought no way this is thumper. Then I realized it was an ad trying to take over my life.