bluehenbillk
December 8th, 2016, 09:45 AM
JMU -3
NDSU -9.5
YSU -3.5
EWU -12.5

Jacked_Rabbit
December 8th, 2016, 09:54 AM
The total in the YSU/Wofford game is only 33.5.... I've been handicapping games for a looong time and don't know if I've ever seen a total this low in CFB.

bluehenbillk
December 8th, 2016, 09:55 AM
Haha you didn't follow Delaware & their low-powered offense much this year, they had a couple O/U's below that.

Jacked_Rabbit
December 8th, 2016, 09:56 AM
To put it in perspective, the Iowa/Florida Outback Bowl which is pegged as being the lowest scoring game of the bowl season is currently set at 40.5...

F'N Hawks
December 8th, 2016, 09:59 AM
The total in the YSU/Wofford game is only 33.5.... I've been handicapping games for a looong time and don't know if I've ever seen a total this low in CFB.

On the flip side James Madison/SHSU is set at 90.5! xlolx

Jacked_Rabbit
December 8th, 2016, 10:00 AM

Defense optional... you've got some balls if you take that over.

TheRevSFA
December 8th, 2016, 10:06 AM

Take the under. With the wind and possible snow flurries.

Lehigh'98
December 8th, 2016, 11:47 AM
They are saying Bison are 6.5 better than SDSU on neutral field. Curious what line was in October

melloware13
December 8th, 2016, 11:52 AM
Is the weather expected to be a factor in Youngstown or Cheney? I'd think Penguins would be favored by more and EWU (and NDSU) would be smaller spreads.

UNIFanSince1983
December 8th, 2016, 11:55 AM
Is the weather expected to be a factor in Youngstown or Cheney? I'd think Penguins would be favored by more and EWU (and NDSU) would be smaller spreads.

I think it is more the style of offense that Wofford plays that makes close games the norm.

dudeitsaid
December 8th, 2016, 12:36 PM

Weather could very well be a factor in Cheney, expecting 2-5 inches of snow between now and Saturday, and some weather forecasts are predicting snow will still be falling during the game, meaning the field may not be cleared during the game.

Brings back memories of the 2nd half against NDSU in 2010. That was some incredibly sloppy football from both teams due to the field conditions.

CappinHard
December 8th, 2016, 12:37 PM

Already down to 84.5.

NDSU is down to -7.5.

BisonBacker
December 8th, 2016, 12:40 PM
Weather could very well be a factor in Cheney, expecting 2-5 inches of snow between now and Saturday, and some weather forecasts are predicting snow will still be falling during the game, meaning the field may not be cleared during the game.

Brings back memories of the 2nd half against NDSU in 2010. That was some incredibly sloppy football from both teams due to the field conditions.

Oh great you get to go from Tampon Red to **** Red in the snow.

bluehenbillk
December 9th, 2016, 11:25 AM
Never seen anything like the UR/EWU line, what a yo-yo. Started at 12.5, this morning was down to 7.5 and now is 14.5!!