PDA

View Full Version : JSUSoutherner Crow Thread

JSUSoutherner
December 3rd, 2016, 07:13 PM
Since I'm not Chattown I'll gladly stick around admit when I'm dead wrong.

Hats off to Youngstown State. You guys made me eat my words and I would prefer my crow medium-rare please.

I wish you guys luck going forward and really hope the guys that went down today make quick and full recoveries.

Milktruck74
December 3rd, 2016, 07:26 PM
You really need to avoid eating crow that isn't cooked all the way through.....see you in Montgomery!!!!

BisonTru
December 3rd, 2016, 07:35 PM
Thanks for screwing up my bracket, you weird bird like creatures. xmadx

JSUSoutherner
December 3rd, 2016, 07:45 PM
Oh dude. My bracket just had its neck snapped. Complete TKO.

Serpentor
December 3rd, 2016, 07:48 PM

Tries to pictures penguins on a farm and chickens at the South Pole...

PantherRob82
December 3rd, 2016, 09:00 PM

Hats off to Youngstown State. You guys made me eat my words and I would prefer my crow medium-rare please.

I wish you guys luck going forward and really hope the guys that went down today make quick and full recoveries.

Kudos. It's been a pleasure watching you grow from a Novemberist into a man. xlolx

JSUSoutherner
December 3rd, 2016, 09:11 PM
Kudos. It's been a pleasure watching you grow from a Novemberist into a man. xlolx
Thanks man. xthumbsupx

You're screwing me up with these avatar changes. I thought you were RootinFerDukes for a second. :D

CockyGeek
December 3rd, 2016, 09:22 PM
I thought this was a Crowe thread for a minute.

Thumper 76
December 3rd, 2016, 09:25 PM
Thanks man. xthumbsupx

You're screwing me up with these avatar changes. I thought you were RootinFerDukes for a second. :D

Every JSU students worst nightmare.......having to read xlolx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheKingpin28
December 3rd, 2016, 09:27 PM
Every JSU students worst nightmare.......having to read xlolx

I thought that was just the Southerners.

dgtw
December 3rd, 2016, 09:37 PM
I thought this was a Crowe thread for a minute.

I thought I was watching a Crowe game today.

CockyGeek
December 3rd, 2016, 09:38 PM
Nah. We wouldn't have allowed those big plays. Just ten straight 10 yard ones.

milleniumkat
December 3rd, 2016, 09:39 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161204/e9b42896f69629c983afb308f7286ff7.png

"40-24"

www.MKsavedAGS.com

The Pud
December 3rd, 2016, 09:39 PM

what about Sammy and their weak SOS?

JSUSoutherner
December 3rd, 2016, 09:47 PM
Nah. We wouldn't have allowed those big plays. Just ten straight 10 yard ones.
That's what frustrated me the most. We matched up well in the trenches. We ran well and could get stops but big plays killed us.

They had 11 completions for 315 yards and we couldn't pass at all. That's how you lose a game.

The Pud
December 3rd, 2016, 09:51 PM
JSU should have never received a seeding. OVC way over rated. SLC should have had 4 teams in.

Schwarz04
December 3rd, 2016, 09:52 PM
what about Sammy and their weak SOS?

Didn't they blow a 21-0 lead and almost lose too?

The Pud
December 3rd, 2016, 09:57 PM

No sir, they scored 41 points and won. Sammy's QB sets all-time FCS season TD passing record with 57 TDs in season. Sammy QB tears apart Chitty State defense

Schwarz04
December 3rd, 2016, 10:05 PM
No sir, they scored 41 points and won. Sammy's QB sets all-time FCS season TD passing record with 57 TDs in season. Sammy QB tears apart Chitty State defense

Man I must have seen a different game.

milleniumkat
December 4th, 2016, 04:49 PM

You only blew it of you got behind, Tied doesn't win football games. Didn't you guys say you shouldn't criticize "almost losses"?? Because you guys almost had 3 more losses.

caribbeanhen
December 4th, 2016, 04:54 PM
Tries to pictures penguins on a farm and chickens at the South Pole...

this post hit home for me as I grew up downwind of a chicken house and got to see Penguins pretty close to the South Pole

penguinpower
December 4th, 2016, 09:01 PM
That's what frustrated me the most. We matched up well in the trenches. We ran well and could get stops but big plays killed us.

They had 11 completions for 315 yards and we couldn't pass at all. That's how you lose a game.

I am not going to say you are wrong, but I saw it differently. I felt YSU was better in the trenches and it is the reason you sold out on the run, which left your corners out on an island. there were multiple plays where I saw no safety because he was blitzing. Wells was never sacked. I thought you guys have all the pieces at the skill positions but were a little over matched on the LOS. I'm not saying they were bad, just that YSU had the advantage. Your QB is a beast and our defense really had its hands full with him and the RB with the read option. However I felt that our corners matched up with your receivers and didn't get open as much as our receivers vs your corners because you guys were so hell bent on stopping the run.

- - - Updated - - -

I am not going to say you are wrong, but I saw it differently. I felt YSU was better in the trenches and it is the reason you sold out on the run, which left your corners out on an island. there were multiple plays where I saw no safety because he was blitzing. Wells was never sacked. I thought you guys have all the pieces at the skill positions but were a little over matched on the LOS. I'm not saying they were bad, just that YSU had the advantage. Your QB is a beast and our defense really had its hands full with him and the RB with the read option. However I felt that our corners matched up with your receivers and didn't get open as much as our receivers vs your corners because you guys were so hell bent on stopping the run.

penguinpower
December 4th, 2016, 09:02 PM
Why did that post twice?

TheKingpin28
December 4th, 2016, 09:23 PM
Why did that post twice?

I have been having that same issue. Are you using Chrome? I know they were thinking about reverting to HTML5 due to these issues. At least that is what I heard.

penguinpower
December 5th, 2016, 04:07 AM
I have been having that same issue. Are you using Chrome? I know they were thinking about reverting to HTML5 due to these issues. At least that is what I heard.

Yes using Chrome

Schwarz04
December 5th, 2016, 09:56 AM
You only blew it of you got behind, Tied doesn't win football games. Didn't you guys say you shouldn't criticize "almost losses"?? Because you guys almost had 3 more losses.

You're correct, I don't think you should criticize almost losses, a win is a win, period. I was mostly posting that in response to PODs post about SOS, as if Sam's win was so dominant that it somehow proved that SOS didn't matter. Ultmatly Sam got the win, but it came down to the last play of the game.

milleniumkat
December 5th, 2016, 11:38 AM
You're correct, I don't think you should criticize almost losses, a win is a win, period. I was mostly posting that in response to PODs post about SOS, as if Sam's win was so dominant that it somehow proved that SOS didn't matter. Ultmatly Sam got the win, but it came down to the last play of the game.

And?? So Sam winning a close game bus a good team is somehow a bad thing? I'm not sure it's realistic to expect us to crush good teams the same way we beat bad teams. but either way, we won. Credit is due.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

milleniumkat
December 5th, 2016, 11:39 AM
The sad thing about all of this is that everyone seems to be forgetting the true tragedy of this past weekend. And no, it's not Briscoes arm being removed. ..

It's the sheer number of puppies that have been getting kicked around the campus of JSU since Saturday. It's a damn epidemic.

www.MKsavedAGS.com

The Pud
December 5th, 2016, 01:05 PM
The sad thing about all of this is that everyone seems to be forgetting the true tragedy of this past weekend. And no, it's not Briscoes arm being removed. ..

It's the sheer number of puppies that have been getting kicked around the campus of JSU since Saturday. It's a damn epidemic.

www.MKsavedAGS.com (http://www.MKsavedAGS.com)

I seem to recall how all the JSU fans were upset that Sammy received No. 2 ranking in first selection committee rankings........Seems JSU was grossly overrated, as is the entire OVC.

#1anddone

Schwarz04
December 5th, 2016, 03:27 PM
And?? So Sam winning a close game bus a good team is somehow a bad thing? I'm not sure it's realistic to expect us to crush good teams the same way we beat bad teams. but either way, we won. Credit is due.

No. Go back and read the first line of my response. I believe a said: A win is a win.

The Pud
December 5th, 2016, 06:57 PM
No. Go back and read the first line of my response. I believe a said: A win is a win.

+7

milleniumkat
December 5th, 2016, 09:05 PM

Touché

www.MKsavedAGS.com

FUBeAR
December 5th, 2016, 10:20 PM

LOL - After 924 posts, you made me laugh. You're growing on me, MK...but so is this damn toenail fungus...so, yeah.