PDA

View Full Version : Wofford @ The Citadel 6pm @ The General

citdog
November 27th, 2016, 12:25 PM
Rematch of a very exciting and TOUGH ballgame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g00Bjf7uqfQ

Mocs123
November 27th, 2016, 12:36 PM
It is tough to beat the same team twice, and Wofford is a good team. I predict another defensive slugfest.

BigHouseClosedEnd
November 27th, 2016, 12:59 PM
I like both teams but predict a Wofford win. Terriers have been underrated all year.

PaladinFan
November 27th, 2016, 03:27 PM
Don't know who will win, but I expect this will be the shortest game of the playoffs.

Two option teams that rarely throw it against two strong defenses. I imagine the clock isn't going to stop a whole lot.

kdinva
November 27th, 2016, 03:57 PM
....Two option teams that rarely throw it against two strong defenses. I imagine the clock isn't going to stop a whole lot.

If CBS were to televise this game, they'd find a way to stretch it to 4 hours..... xcoffeex

citdog
November 27th, 2016, 04:13 PM
Don't know who will win, but I expect this will be the shortest game of the playoffs.

Two option teams that rarely throw it against two strong defenses. I imagine the clock isn't going to stop a whole lot.

you are right.

furman sucks

FUBeAR
November 27th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Rematch of a very exciting and TOUGH ballgame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g00Bjf7uqfQ

Here's an alternate version from the highlights from that game AND what I expect to see more of this Saturday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82RTzi5Vt7w

...metaphorically speaking, of course.

citdog
November 27th, 2016, 05:05 PM
Here's an alternate version from the highlights from that game AND what I expect to see more of this Saturday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82RTzi5Vt7w

...metaphorically speaking, of course.

Pretty ironic choice considering that the Tom Hanks character is based off of a brave man from Abbeville who was a football player at The Citadel...

A Red Jumper & The Major Of Saint-Lô: Two Sides Of 1944

Manche (http://www.normandythenandnow.com/category/manche/)
WW2 (http://www.normandythenandnow.com/category/ww2/)

by Normandy Then and Now (http://www.normandythenandnow.com/author/admin/) - December 13, 2014
http://www.normandythenandnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/St-Lo-Postcard-002.jpg
Many shattering images of Saint-Lô in 1944 cannot be erased from our memories but one in particular stands out. It shows a young boy in a grey jumper and long trousers with his arm around his little brother.
http://www.normandythenandnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/utah-manche-chateau-st-lo-42.jpg (http://www.normandythenandnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/utah-manche-chateau-st-lo-42.jpg)Jean and Max Robin search for their lost father, 1944Evocative image across time

The younger boy is in shorts and a red jumper. Sensibly dressed and hair tidy both lads looked well cared for, if frail. As boys do, they have clambered up a tree and are sitting on a branch, two boys whose lives should always be full of cheerful exploration and adventure.
For some reason the care with which they have been dressed on that August day, in a time we know was full of incredibly hardship, makes the image all the more poignant. That and what they are looking at.
The sea of rubble

Jean age 8 and Max Robin 13, sit close together balanced on their branch watching military vehicles driving through Saint-Lô. There is something of a road. But apart from that all around them is devastation. All. Not a bit, or a corner, or a few streets. All of Saint-Lô, their home has gone. They are sitting in a sea of twisted metal and rubble.
http://www.normandythenandnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/utah-manche-chateau-st-lo-43-1024x731.jpg (http://www.normandythenandnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/utah-manche-chateau-st-lo-43.jpg)Banner on the Saint-Lô Hôtel de Ville summer 2014 showing Jean and Max Robin, 1944The brothers are looking for their father who they have not seen for two months. In just a few days they will learn that Raymond Robin is dead, shot at Beaucoudray on 18 July for his work as a saboteur with the French Resistance.
Looking at this image, helplessly, 70yrs later the only good feeling is that they had each other. A small mercy.
Difficult memories

It is not an easy memory for the last of the D-Day soldiers, or those from the town, that this destruction was made by their liberators. Was there another way? Only enemy surrender and that was impossible. After bombardment the town was nearly abandoned, but the residents would not give up and as we know it was rebuilt.
This is not Saint-Lô’s only memory. Invaded by Vikings, sacked by medieval English knights, poisoned by plague and besieged by various ambitious armies across the centuries, Saint-Lô has an exhausting history.
But if you were in Saint-Lô this summer just gone it is 1944 the town chose to remember and the courage of its people and their liberators remembered and celebrated. A brave choice for a town that had to start again from scratch.
An impossible vintage postcard match

We hunted for a long destroyed street to match an old postcard and walked past the Hôtel de Ville.
http://www.normandythenandnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/utah-manche-chateau-st-lo-46.jpg (http://www.normandythenandnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/utah-manche-chateau-st-lo-46.jpg)This very different view is a match for our postcard. That stub of a tower part of the remains of the Church of Notre DameOn the side of the Hôtel de Ville 30ft high, were two photographs for the D-Day 70th anniversary. One was the two boys. Next to them a portrait of an American English teacher in uniform; Major Thomas Dry Howie.
Why did Saint-Lô chose his image from the thousands who died in the summer of 1944 in Normandy? Because he was the first liberator to enter the town, although he was already dead.
Meet Major Thomas Dry Howie

Sometimes a person comes along who is just like a hero from the movies; outstandingly brave, intelligent, kind and beloved.
Thomas Dry Howie was one of those people. His life started in the ordinary way, but became so extraordinary that he influenced one of the most famous films about D-Day ever made.
Born in 1908 into a large Abbeville family in South Carolina this responsible son helped his family out by working at a local printers through high school, and as an outdoor labourer for the Abbeville mills during the summer. Outgoing and popular, he played baseball for the mill team.
A golden boy

Thomas excelled at the famous The Citadel military college in Charleston and it was no surprise when his peers voted him class president. Academically bright he also shone as a sportsman; slight and speedy with a brilliant understanding of the game. Thomas was star halfback on the football team and captain of the baseball team.

http://www.normandythenandnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/utah-manche-chateau-st-lo-44.jpg

http://www.normandythenandnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/utah-manche-chateau-st-lo-44.jpg

GoldandBlack
November 27th, 2016, 05:08 PM
"The big thing is, they know what they want to do," he said of the Bulldogs. "They know their identity, and all their kids have bought in. They are the complete team - excellent on defense, a good job on special teams and on offense, they are old school.Every game, you can tell what their game plan is - this is what we do, this is who we are, stop us. And nobody has done it yet."
Mike Ayers

Yep- gonna be one hell of a game Saturday.

longtimemocfan
November 27th, 2016, 05:31 PM
Tough game to call. Wofford played well enough to win the last game, but costly turnovers did them in. That is one few times I've ever seen a pitch 6 before. Been nicer if these two teams hadn't been paired together to have to play each other so soon in the playoffs. Both will give other teams fits.

dgtw
November 27th, 2016, 06:48 PM
It is tough to beat the same team twice.

We managed to pull it off last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elcid1995
November 27th, 2016, 07:02 PM
WOFF is banged up pretty good. Tough battle with the Bucs and i wonder how that will affect the terriers.

WOFF is a good team. It wi be a tough one. The model for El Cid football has been the way MA does it in Sparkle City. Should be a close one although I expect we will play better than we did in October against them, especially on offense.

Elcid1995
November 27th, 2016, 07:04 PM

Does everyone know that CSU beat The Citadel twice last year? Because if you didn't, it won't take long for a CSU fan to show up and remind you.

Mocs123
November 27th, 2016, 07:04 PM

Jab noted, but I think you will agree we gave you all that you wanted and were your toughest competition until you ran into the NDSU juggernaut in Frisco.

dgtw
November 27th, 2016, 07:06 PM
Jab noted, but I think you will agree we gave you all that you wanted and were your toughest competition until you ran into the NDSU juggernaut in Frisco.

Those were two great games. I agree.

FCS_pwns_FBS
November 27th, 2016, 07:28 PM
You could really feel the disappointment in Mike Ayers' voice after that loss to El Cid in overtime. He's going to be ready for this one.

Reign of Terrier
November 27th, 2016, 07:29 PM
If we win this game it's gravy. We're so banged up, it's not even funny. First one to 20 wins.

longtimemocfan
November 27th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Where have you been YT ?

Mocs123
November 27th, 2016, 07:37 PM
Those were two great games. I agree.

I agree, I am looking forward to playing again next year, though we have to find someone to replace Craine.

Mocs123
November 27th, 2016, 07:38 PM
If we win this game it's gravy. We're so banged up, it's not even funny. First one to 20 wins.

I agree that it will be a physical low scoring game. I am not sure who I am going with yet, but I think both are terrific teams. Woffords D was much better than I thought it would be.

Reign of Terrier
November 27th, 2016, 07:39 PM
College and (now) the real world.

Also we've kind of sucked real bad in the last 3 years before this one. Not saying I'm a fair weather fan, but I will say I understand the mindset behind Wofford's so-so attendance (though I can count on one hand how many home games I've missed the last few years)

Reign of Terrier
November 27th, 2016, 07:43 PM
I agree that it will be a physical low scoring game. I am not sure who I am going with yet, but I think both are terrific teams. Woffords D was much better than I thought it would be.

Our DL can probably make up for the lack of depth we have at inside linebacker (perhaps the first time we've ever had 3 300 lbers, 1 of them was our first ever 300 lber to come in at that weight as a freshman, the other is the second. They're both underclassmen.

We've had some decent defenses in years past but what makes this one different is the superior athleticism and depth at each position. Unfortunately it's been a long season and the depth is wearing down.

Our offense is more consistent than years past, but really we're a ball control team

longtimemocfan
November 27th, 2016, 08:01 PM
College and (now) the real world.

Also we've kind of sucked real bad in the last 3 years before this one. Not saying I'm a fair weather fan, but I will say I understand the mindset behind Wofford's so-so attendance (though I can count on one hand how many home games I've missed the last few years)

It's always good for the conference to have several good teams within. I didn't think Wofford would be down for much longer.

PaladinFan
November 27th, 2016, 08:34 PM
It's always good for the conference to have several good teams within. I didn't think Wofford would be down for much longer.

I said a couple of years ago that the SoCon would probably have a couple of weak years while adjusting to the losses of App and GSU, but would eventually rebound as other teams take their place.

The SoCon is strong and looks to get stronger.

longtimemocfan
November 27th, 2016, 09:00 PM
I said a couple of years ago that the SoCon would probably have a couple of weak years while adjusting to the losses of App and GSU, but would eventually rebound as other teams take their place.

The SoCon is strong and looks to get stronger.

If Furman can become a contender in years to come it will just make the conference stronger. The Paladins are just missing a few key elements to get back up to speed.

PaladinFan
November 27th, 2016, 09:13 PM
If Furman can become a contender in years to come it will just make the conference stronger. The Paladins are just missing a few key elements to get back up to speed.

When I watch Furman play, I don't see much of a talent gap.

I don't know what Furman is going to do with the coaching staff. Hard to buy out coaches at a small school. Results aren't there though, and just how many chances can you take on a group that isn't working out?

I do agree, though. I've said on our forum before that you can just watch the games and see that Furman is much closer to the Citadel and Chattanooga than ETSU, VMI, and Western. Right now it is preparation and execution. That cost us wins against Wofford, Mercer, and the Citadel

With the right combination, I thnk we could be "back" in earnest pretty quickly.

Schwarz04
November 27th, 2016, 09:13 PM
Should be a good game, I think The Citadel takes it at home though 20-13.

Reign of Terrier
November 27th, 2016, 11:49 PM
If it's a low scoring game (less than 20 points) I would say advantage wofford. If it's a shootout game, advantage Citadel.

We play our best ball when we keep the game in a manageable format. Our defense is great but our weakness is the intermediate pass (not something Citadel will take advantage of). We keep teams in check (see Chattanooga) by having them stick to their game plan and running the ball (from there we usually dominate but it's worth noting that CSU had more rushing yards than we had total yards).

Generally speaking if we go up two scores or more team get more aggressive and fast pace in their playcalling and they make games close (see Furman, Mercer). Citadel may not run that style of offense, but a game in which both teams are running up and down the field is not the game we want to play because it shows we don't really have control.

That's what happened to us against Samford (I don't think we led for long if we ever did). If our defense is not containing a shootout, in the context of playoff quality football teams we aren't going to be favored in that matchup.

Our offense is quantifiably better than it has been in years past and it's mainly due to not turning the ball over, passing the ball more efficiently, and being consistent when running the ball. I couldn't tell you how many times we've run it up the middle for more than 10-15 yards this year because it honestly hasn't happened this much. Lorenzo's two long scores (I count the one called back at the 6 inch line a score) against CSU were something of an outlier for him this year. It's what's weird about our offense, we don't really lose that many yards compared to other option attacks but we don't break many huge plays relative to other option attacks either. That's why turnovers are more important than usual and why our TOP is greater than in years past. We don't have a great offense, but we have a good one that does everything well.

Bucs2016
November 28th, 2016, 12:25 AM
If it's a low scoring game (less than 20 points) I would say advantage wofford. If it's a shootout game, advantage Citadel.

We play our best ball when we keep the game in a manageable format. Our defense is great but our weakness is the intermediate pass (not something Citadel will take advantage of). We keep teams in check (see Chattanooga) by having them stick to their game plan and running the ball (from there we usually dominate but it's worth noting that CSU had more rushing yards than we had total yards).

Generally speaking if we go up two scores or more team get more aggressive and fast pace in their playcalling and they make games close (see Furman, Mercer). Citadel may not run that style of offense, but a game in which both teams are running up and down the field is not the game we want to play because it shows we don't really have control.

That's what happened to us against Samford (I don't think we led for long if we ever did). If our defense is not containing a shootout, in the context of playoff quality football teams we aren't going to be favored in that matchup.

Our offense is quantifiably better than it has been in years past and it's mainly due to not turning the ball over, passing the ball more efficiently, and being consistent when running the ball. I couldn't tell you how many times we've run it up the middle for more than 10-15 yards this year because it honestly hasn't happened this much. Lorenzo's two long scores (I count the one called back at the 6 inch line a score) against CSU were something of an outlier for him this year. It's what's weird about our offense, we don't really lose that many yards compared to other option attacks but we don't break many huge plays relative to other option attacks either. That's why turnovers are more important than usual and why our TOP is greater than in years past. We don't have a great offense, but we have a good one that does everything well.

Wow. That makes it hurt worse. I didn't know that Stat about yards in the CSU game.

PaladinFan
November 28th, 2016, 05:07 AM

Wofford never lead Furman by two scores. Their biggest lead was 7.

Furman really didn't do anything different offensively and had a pretty solid game against the Terrier defense (27 points and 370 yards of offense).

ex189
November 28th, 2016, 08:47 AM
Should be a great game. Good Luck to both teams.

citdog
November 28th, 2016, 10:22 AM
When I watch Furman play, I don't see much of a talent gap.

I don't know what Furman is going to do with the coaching staff. Hard to buy out coaches at a small school. Results aren't there though, and just how many chances can you take on a group that isn't working out?

I do agree, though. I've said on our forum before that you can just watch the games and see that Furman is much closer to the Citadel and Chattanooga than ETSU, VMI, and Western. Right now it is preparation and execution. That cost us wins against Wofford, Mercer, and the Citadel

With the right combination, I thnk we could be "back" in earnest pretty quickly.

furman sucks

walliver
November 28th, 2016, 11:19 AM
I anticipate more passing than in the last game. Both teams know it will be hard to run, and will put a little more effort into passing. It will still be primarily run on both sides.

Just like the first game, the outcome will depend on turnovers. Our QB has been much more conservative on pitches since the Citadel game.

PaladinNation
November 28th, 2016, 11:38 AM
Looking forward to watching this game… really enjoyed the Wofford/CSU game.

I hate both teams, but respect both teams. And if the powers at be are smart Furman hires Ashley Ingram from Navy and joins the TO teams of the SoCon.

Back to this game… I believe Wofford has that something extra going for them. Could be the amount of adversity they've faced this season? Anyways I'm going to go with the Terriers, in a close game but I could see them winning by ten points scoring late.

CID1990
November 28th, 2016, 11:58 AM
I anticipate more passing than in the last game. Both teams know it will be hard to run, and will put a little more effort into passing. It will still be primarily run on both sides.

Just like the first game, the outcome will depend on turnovers. Our QB has been much more conservative on pitches since the Citadel game.

Yeah when I was watching those last couple offensive drives for Wofford I noticed that Ayers just went with the dive the whole time. He wasn't taking any chances. It paid off too - CSU got really sloppy at the end there. I think Wofford's D is well conditioned - a lot like ours. Both our games rely on wearing down defenses towards the end of a game. I don't think that's going to be the game plan this Saturday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Milktruck74
November 28th, 2016, 02:01 PM
CitDog.........Put a poll up on this thread. I'm asking all OPs for game threads to do it....just to add to the discussion.

citdog
November 28th, 2016, 02:05 PM
CitDog.........Put a poll up on this thread. I'm asking all OPs for game threads to do it....just to add to the discussion.

Done

Reign of Terrier
November 28th, 2016, 03:34 PM
Wofford never lead Furman by two scores. Their biggest lead was 7.

Furman really didn't do anything different offensively and had a pretty solid game against the Terrier defense (27 points and 370 yards of offense).

Most of it in the air. You have to be a pass first team to have a chance against our defense (generally speaking). My central point was that. If you look at how we played Chattanooga and Mercer there were occasions when we were up 2 scores and both were able to answer pretty fast because they upped the pace.

If you're an offense that tries to balance it out, but you have a decent QB and the capability to score fast, you can work our defense pretty swell. Samford didn't have a run threat against us this year but they were still able to do well because of the pass threat (and we couldn't get enough pressure on them). Furman, Chattanooga, and Mercer were going to try to run it so we had to play balanced. The teams that tried to run it more (Chattanooga, Mercer) had a harder time scoring than the teams that tried to pass it more (Furman).

furman sucks
What he said

Reign of Terrier
November 28th, 2016, 03:42 PM
Yeah when I was watching those last couple offensive drives for Wofford I noticed that Ayers just went with the dive the whole time. He wasn't taking any chances. It paid off too - CSU got really sloppy at the end there. I think Wofford's D is well conditioned - a lot like ours. Both our games rely on wearing down defenses towards the end of a game. I don't think that's going to be the game plan this Saturday.

It was kind of infuriating to watch, and he would have gotten some sharp criticism if it didn't work, but he had a lot of confidence in his players to make that sort of play-calling decision.

On paper it was smart, I don't know what the CSU kicker's career long was, but he was only 6-10 this year kicking it (including two missed XP). When you have one of the best kickers/punters in the socon and one of the best defenses, Ayer's thinking was basically that they would get the ball no closer than the 50 (I think he was wrong), and from there CSU would have to get inside the 20 for a reliable field goal (I didn't panic on that last drive because I don't think they got inside the 30). With the defense playing as it was, the fact that CSU was a run-first offense, the fact that we were getting good pressure when they did pass, bode well for our defense considering there was something like 3 minutes left on the clock and one timeout. Chadwell would have had to either put in a few pass plays which were hit or miss or banked on some strong consistent running, which wasn't happening (as well as they did run the ball).

I don't know if I'm overthinking this, but in short, Ayers kind of gambled. it wasn't like going for it on fourth down, it had to have taken a lot more thought and confidence in his players than that. It's more likely that he had confidence in the defense more than he had a thought-out probabilistic strategy.

Bucs2016
November 28th, 2016, 03:53 PM
It was kind of infuriating to watch, and he would have gotten some sharp criticism if it didn't work, but he had a lot of confidence in his players to make that sort of play-calling decision.

On paper it was smart, I don't know what the CSU kicker's career long was, but he was only 6-10 this year kicking it (including two missed XP). When you have one of the best kickers/punters in the socon and one of the best defenses, Ayer's thinking was basically that they would get the ball no closer than the 50 (I think he was wrong), and from there CSU would have to get inside the 20 for a reliable field goal (I didn't panic on that last drive because I don't think they got inside the 30). With the defense playing as it was, the fact that CSU was a run-first offense, the fact that we were getting good pressure when they did pass, bode well for our defense considering there was something like 3 minutes left on the clock and one timeout. Chadwell would have had to either put in a few pass plays which were hit or miss or banked on some strong consistent running, which wasn't happening yesterday (as well as they ran).

I don't know if I'm overthinking this, but in short, Ayers kind of gambled. it wasn't like going for it on fourth down, it had to have taken a lot more thought and confidence in his players than that. It's more likely that he had confidence in the defense more than he had a thought-out probabilistic strategy.

That's a spot on assessment of the game. It was a wonderful game as far as strategy and you pointed out some of the main themes. Brilliant use of field position and disguising defensive coverages to bait our young QB. AND your offense kept throwing out some CRAZY trick plays. Double reverse to a screen pass??? None of them worked, but I then realized Ayers knew they wouldn't work BUT what it did was slow down our pursuit and gave his RB more space on the bread and butter runs. Like rope a doping a boxer. And yes...your punter was crippling us, and our FG kicking is not good. Cost us the game in Fargo.

This was the first game in 2 years I felt we got out coached. If I had to point to one thing as the most decisive it is how the coverages kept confusing our QB pre snap and caused him to keep checking to passes. You guys D line was destroying us on pass rush so it was a smart move. On that safety, it was supposed to be a safe run and then punt but he checked to a pass and got sacked for 2 points (which won the game).

Coaches should have adjusted sooner. Finally did in the 4th but too little too late. Brilliant game plan by the Wofford staff and excellent execution by the players.

CID1990
November 28th, 2016, 05:46 PM

On paper it was smart, I don't know what the CSU kicker's career long was, but he was only 6-10 this year kicking it (including two missed XP). When you have one of the best kickers/punters in the socon and one of the best defenses, Ayer's thinking was basically that they would get the ball no closer than the 50 (I think he was wrong), and from there CSU would have to get inside the 20 for a reliable field goal (I didn't panic on that last drive because I don't think they got inside the 30). With the defense playing as it was, the fact that CSU was a run-first offense, the fact that we were getting good pressure when they did pass, bode well for our defense considering there was something like 3 minutes left on the clock and one timeout. Chadwell would have had to either put in a few pass plays which were hit or miss or banked on some strong consistent running, which wasn't happening (as well as they did run the ball).

Or, maybe he was just a bit snakebit about pitching the ball up by one point late in the 4th at his own 15

;)

FUBeAR
November 28th, 2016, 06:12 PM
Furman, Chattanooga, and Mercer were going to try to run it so we had to play balanced. The teams that tried to run it more (Chattanooga, Mercer) had a harder time scoring than the teams that tried to pass it more (Furman).

Good analysis - FWIW, I believe Mercer had PLANNED to throw the ball a lot more (and more successfully), particularly on the edges (Sammy-style), than they were able to as their Top WR, Avery Ward, broke his foot (ending his season) in practice the Wed. before the Wofford game. Had some good success earlier in the season running combo hitches/screens with 6-2/180 WR Ward and 6-2/210 WR Marquise Irvin working together. But, c'est la vie...

If I were an OC playing Woffy's D, I would do exactly as YT suggests - UP-Tempo as much as possible and I would get the ball out on the perimeter quickly to WR's and to RB's, in multiple formations and schemes. Make their young (and good) DB's tackle, tackle, tackle...while you are making their BIG BOYZ RUN to the ball. And I'd THREATEN to send my WR's to play for GaSou if they didn't bust their butts to BLOCK when their WR buddies were the QB's targets. Maybe you wear down the DB's and OLB's and maybe you wear out the DLmen giving chase. Then, you might be able to run the ball some...AND throw it over the top, once their DB's start cheating up...

Unless you are El Cid's OC. Then you give it to FB Renew 45 Times up the middle, QB keeps it 8 times/pitches it 5 times, and throws 3 passes...and let the chips fall where they may...which has been all W's in FCS games...so far.

Reign of Terrier
November 28th, 2016, 06:24 PM
Or, maybe he was just a bit snakebit about pitching the ball up by one point late in the 4th at his own 15

;)

Yeah that was a dumb dumb pitch (should have just eaten it and punted). He even admits as much.

Also it's worth noting that Lincoln Stewart only suffered from a pinched nerve (the stretcher and stuff was just protocol). He may play, and he's listed on the depth chart for this week. Datravious Wilson, the other linebacker (all socon freshman) is also listed on the depth chart.

If both end up playing, that would be huge for Wofford and I may have to revise my prediction.

Go...gate
November 28th, 2016, 09:22 PM

This is going to be like one of those classic Bob Gibson - Ferguson Jenkins matchups at Wrigley Field. Close, low-scoring game, less than two hours, then home for dinner.

jmufan999
November 28th, 2016, 10:14 PM
not a huge fan that i have to vote before even making a comment. how the ****** would i know? can't i just comment if i feel like it? that's pretty lame, forces uninformed voting. i digress.

how are the injury situations for both teams? apologies if it has just been mentioned, it's tough to sift through what i can only assume is the typical bitching, excuse-making, and general nonsense. just something brief, please.

dewey
November 29th, 2016, 07:17 AM
Here is the game summary and box score from the game earlier this season.

WOW! Sounds like it was a great game.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400871440

Dewey

PaladinFan
November 29th, 2016, 10:43 AM
Another, perhaps, under-the-radar point is both teams sport really really good kickers.

The Wofford kid can hit a field goal from the parking lot. Definitely helps out the Terriers as they are a legitimate threat to score even without coming anywhere near the endzone.

CID1990
November 29th, 2016, 10:47 AM
Another, perhaps, under-the-radar point is both teams sport really really good kickers.

The Wofford kid can hit a field goal from the parking lot. Definitely helps out the Terriers as they are a legitimate threat to score even without coming anywhere near the endzone.

Inexplicably, ours missed a chip shot on the first drive against UNC. We drove the length of the field and then when we had 3rd and short we jumped offsides. That gave us the dreaded 3rd and long which we didn't convert. Missing that field goal took the wind out of our sails and set the tone for the rest of the game. I'd love to have that one kick back.

walliver
November 29th, 2016, 10:51 AM
Inexplicably, ours missed a chip shot on the first drive against UNC. We drove the length of the field and then when we had 3rd and short we jumped offsides. That gave us the dreaded 3rd and long which we didn't convert. Missing that field goal took the wind out of our sails and set the tone for the rest of the game. I'd love to have that one kick back.

Our ultrareliable kicker who is 3 for 3 from 50+ yards this year missed an extra point last weekend that could have cost us the game.

That's why you play the game.

CID1990
November 29th, 2016, 11:46 AM
Our ultrareliable kicker who is 3 for 3 from 50+ yards this year missed an extra point last weekend that could have cost us the game.

Defense wins games and your D got back two points for the one your kicker missed.

FUBeAR
November 29th, 2016, 12:09 PM
Missing that field goal took the wind out of our sails and set the tone for the rest of the game. I'd love to have that one kick back.

I can think of a different one of his kicks that I would like to have back, y'know, if we're all now 'allowed' to talk about 'what-if's.' :)

4th and 3 at MER18
Cody Clark field goal attempt from 35 GOOD, clock 02:20 (4th Quarter).

SCORE: The Citadel 24-23 Mercer

ElCid
November 29th, 2016, 04:15 PM
I still think I would rather have faced CSU. It will be a dog fight for sure. Wofford had that rushing D thing down real well against us. We tried to blast in up the middle so many times in the first game. Renew had 23 rushes and only got 84 yards. Can't remember if he took many outside or not. We had 14 pass attempts as well and only completed 3. Pretty poor. But in the previous three games prior to Wofford, Allen only had 16 attempts and only completed 5 so it is hard to blame him for being a bit rusty. In the 4 games following the Wofford game he has attempted 46 and completed 19. Still not real good completions % but at least he has had more reps in games. Unless we have some new rushing scheme that throws Wofford off, we have to complete some passes to get them out of the box. It will most likely come down to turnovers. After going most of the year without turning many over, we sort of fell apart against UNC. Maybe we got it out of our system. It can obviously go either way. The Wofford FG kicker is ridiculous for sure. He has like 5 or 6 over 50 yards this year. Could come in handy.

jmufan999
November 29th, 2016, 06:56 PM
not a huge fan that i have to vote before even making a comment. how the ****** would i know? can't i just comment if i feel like it? that's pretty lame, forces uninformed voting. i digress.

how are the injury situations for both teams? apologies if it has just been mentioned, it's tough to sift through what i can only assume is the typical bitching, excuse-making, and general nonsense. just something brief, please.

anyone?

ElCid
November 29th, 2016, 09:46 PM
anyone?

Sorry. I know Wofford has a couple LBs banged up but looks like they may start anyway. They are on like #3 QB for the year but their current starter is getting it done the past 6 or 7 games just fine obviously. If he went down, they would have issues. That is all I know about Wofford.

The Citadel has one of its starting A backs, Cam Jackson, hurt but not sure if he will play or not. The other A backs are fine. Cam is not listed on depth chart but we know how that goes. He has been out since the Samford game when he had a bruised quad. He missed the VMI and UNC games. That is huge if he does not play this week. He averages over 7 yards a carry. Our #2 B Back has been out most of the year with a concussion. But #1 and #3 are just fine. No other debilitating injuries. We have been fortunate.

CID1990
November 29th, 2016, 10:16 PM
I can think of a different one of his kicks that I would like to have back, y'know, if we're all now 'allowed' to talk about 'what-if's.' :)

4th and 3 at MER18
Cody Clark field goal attempt from 35 GOOD, clock 02:20 (4th Quarter).

SCORE: The Citadel 24-23 Mercer

Yeah well I'd like to have had our starting quarterback in that game.

FUBeAR
November 29th, 2016, 11:16 PM
Yeah well I'd like to have had our starting quarterback in that game.

OK, that's fine. I'll allow it, but then I would have like to have this RB from 2015, who did not play in 2016, but I understand will be back in black (and orange) in 2017

#
Name
GP
RUSHING ATT
GAIN
LOSS
NET
AVG
TD
LONG
AVG/G

Mitchell, Tee

...and/or an uninjured 2014 version of this RB, who played, essentially, on only 1 good leg ALL of 2016 & with broken ribs/punctured lung in 2015...

#
Name
GP
RUSHING ATT
GAIN
LOSS
NET
AVG
TD
LONG
AVG/G

Lakes, Alex

...and/or an uninjured 2014 version of this WR/KR, who was out most of 2015 with a knee injury & did not play vs. El Cid in 2016

#
Name
GP
CATCHES
YDS
AVG/CATCH
TD
LONG
AVG/G

Curtis, Chandler

#
Name
Punt Returns
YDS
AVG
TD
LONG

Curtis, Chandler

#
Name
Kickoff Returns
YDS
AVG
TD
LONG

Curtis, Chandler

Now that we're both all "IF'd" out (I hope)...

Let's return this thread to the The PorchYappers @ The Bellhops...

Looking forward to a "SoCon Showdown Showcase Game" that will strike fear in the hearts of all future opponents this year and for many years to come.

Anything less is unacceptable!

CID1990
November 30th, 2016, 07:01 AM
OK, that's fine. I'll allow it, but then I would have like to have this RB from 2015, who did not play in 2016, but I understand will be back in black (and orange) in 2017

#
Name
GP
RUSHING ATT
GAIN
LOSS
NET
AVG
TD
LONG
AVG/G

Mitchell, Tee

...and/or an uninjured 2014 version of this RB, who played, essentially, on only 1 good leg ALL of 2016 & with broken ribs/punctured lung in 2015...

#
Name
GP
RUSHING ATT
GAIN
LOSS
NET
AVG
TD
LONG
AVG/G

Lakes, Alex

...and/or an uninjured 2014 version of this WR/KR, who was out most of 2015 with a knee injury & did not play vs. El Cid in 2016

#
Name
GP
CATCHES
YDS
AVG/CATCH
TD
LONG
AVG/G

Curtis, Chandler

#
Name
Punt Returns
YDS
AVG
TD
LONG

Curtis, Chandler

#
Name
Kickoff Returns
YDS
AVG
TD
LONG

Curtis, Chandler

Now that we're both all "IF'd" out (I hope)...

Let's return this thread to the The PorchYappers @ The Bellhops...

Looking forward to a "SoCon Showdown Showcase Game" that will strike fear in the hearts of all future opponents this year and for many years to come.

Anything less is unacceptable!

You remind me of the Miami place kicker in Ace Ventura, Pet Detective.

Nobody "IF'S" more than you, Bubba.

Get rid of Lamb and maybe you'll beat El Cid.

kdinva
December 1st, 2016, 11:01 AM
http://www.postandcourier.com/sports/will-the-citadel-need-a-fourth-option-against-wofford/article_2ba528ba-b71b-11e6-b5ef-17e24a623f3d.html

Jacked_Rabbit
December 1st, 2016, 11:43 AM
El Cid -2 on 5dimes

jmufan999
December 1st, 2016, 12:37 PM
The Citadel has one of its starting A backs, Cam Jackson, hurt but not sure if he will play or not. The other A backs are fine. Cam is not listed on depth chart but we know how that goes. He has been out since the Samford game when he had a bruised quad. He missed the VMI and UNC games. That is huge if he does not play this week. He averages over 7 yards a carry. Our #2 B Back has been out most of the year with a concussion. But #1 and #3 are just fine. No other debilitating injuries. We have been fortunate.

is the A back the dive guy (I think some triple option teams might call them the fullback) and B the outside/speed guy? or is it vice-versa? Or am I completely off in general?

citdog
December 1st, 2016, 01:18 PM
is the A back the dive guy (I think some triple option teams might call them the fullback) and B the outside/speed guy? or is it vice-versa? Or am I completely off in general?

B-Back is the dive. A is the outside.

walliver
December 1st, 2016, 01:42 PM

That's the Paul Johnson (GSU/Georgia Tech) terminology. Apparently Georgia Southern players had problems with long words like fullback, halfback (sometimes called wingback) so he shortened the terms to things they could spell easily.

Wofford was running the triple option long before Georgia Southern restarted football, and has seen no need to change terminology. Jim Brakefield installed the wishbone, which he called the "Y' offense, in 1969.

B&G
December 1st, 2016, 04:30 PM
Citadel wins in a blowout. Bet the house on it.

FUBeAR
December 1st, 2016, 04:57 PM
Citadel wins in a blowout. Bet the house on it.

OK - called my bookie and it's done...
http://www.geeksofdoom.com/GoD/img/2013/03/2013-03-22-house_dvd.jpg
...but I'm gonna be pretty pi$$ed at you if they don't. $83.99 is a BIG wager!

Or maybe you meant I should bet this "House"...
https://webshop.cashconverters.com.au/thumbnail/425x260/2394285-house-of-cards-dvd-box-set--season-1-3-0.jpg
...because of its wonderful 'fictitious' characterizations of El Cid.

Sandlapper Spike
December 1st, 2016, 05:12 PM
Sorry. I know Wofford has a couple LBs banged up but looks like they may start anyway. They are on like #3 QB for the year but their current starter is getting it done the past 6 or 7 games just fine obviously. If he went down, they would have issues. That is all I know about Wofford.

Wofford's depth chart this week includes all of its regulars except for Lennox McAfee, a backup running back/return specialist who broke his leg. All of the other Terriers who were injured (even Lincoln Stewart) are on the two-deep.

ElCid
December 2nd, 2016, 08:21 AM
These guys play smart football as well.

CHARLESTON, S.C. – For the first time in program history, The Citadel football team placed two cadet-athletes on the CoSIDA Academic All-American team that was announced Thursday.

Seniors Joe Crochet (http://www.citadelsports.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=3926) and Nick Jeffreys (http://www.citadelsports.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=3949) were both selected as second-team Academic All-Americans, marking the first time the Bulldogs have multiple Academic All-Americans. The Citadel's two selections are the most in the Southern Conference and tied for third nationally behind only Boise State and Dayton's three selections each. The Citadel is one of eight teams in Division I with more than one Academic All-American this season.

http://www.citadelsports.com/news/2016/12/1/football-crochet-jeffreys-voted-academic-all-americans.aspx?path=football

ElCid
December 3rd, 2016, 12:55 PM

I re-watched that game. Not sure how he missed it, but it might have had to do with the official review after the TD. There were some ridiculous reviews in that game. Sure hope we don't have any tonight.

kdinva
December 3rd, 2016, 05:16 PM
ElCid takes the opening kickoff, drives to the woffy 1......false start and an inc. pass, 'Dogs settle for short FG. 3-0

VikingPSU
December 3rd, 2016, 06:18 PM
listening free http://tunein.com/radio/Wofford-IMG-Sports-Network-s230351/

3-0 halftime Cit

citdog
December 3rd, 2016, 06:19 PM
Not a very good first half for The Citadel. Two missed FG's. Hope those 6 points don't prove decisive. Defense looks great.

kdinva
December 3rd, 2016, 06:20 PM
listening free http://tunein.com/radio/Wofford-IMG-Sports-Network-s230351/

3-0 halftime Cit

after Citadel missed a 27 yd FG late.....and they also missed a 44 yd, FG early in the 2nd....

CitadelGrad
December 3rd, 2016, 06:23 PM
The Citadel blew a great TD opportunity with a penalty on the 1-yd line and missed two FG's.

Rat Dogs get the ball to start the 2nd half.

VikingPSU
December 3rd, 2016, 06:28 PM
listening free http://tunein.com/radio/Wofford-IMG-...twork-s230351/ (http://tunein.com/radio/Wofford-IMG-Sports-Network-s230351/)

3-0 halftime Cit

walliver
December 3rd, 2016, 06:30 PM
The Terrier offense has unperformed for the last three weeks. Hopefully they wake up for the second half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

VikingPSU
December 3rd, 2016, 06:56 PM
46yd fg Woff ties it

Bisonator
December 3rd, 2016, 07:19 PM
It's a slobberknocker!

VikingPSU
December 3rd, 2016, 07:23 PM
36 td run 10-3 Wof - 4th quarter

longtimemocfan
December 3rd, 2016, 07:25 PM
Wofford TD from backup QB to go up 10-3. To me he looks more athletic and faster than Goodson.

Bisonator
December 3rd, 2016, 07:38 PM
The Cits in trouble.

VikingPSU
4:23 left 10-3 Woff as they stopped Cit again and Cit missed another fg

Milktruck74
Cody Clark is probably going to hang by his finger tips from his closet bar, with a sabre on his scrotum tonight.

VikingPSU
December 3rd, 2016, 07:45 PM
Cit has 71 yards to go in 2:12 to score and tie/win

VikingPSU
December 3rd, 2016, 07:54 PM
pick 6 Wof by Watson - 30 seconds left 17-3 Wof

Thumper 76
December 3rd, 2016, 07:55 PM
Turns on this game as game clinching INT happens, looks at bracket.....http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/4754590/sheldon-throwing-papers-o.gif

citdog
December 3rd, 2016, 07:56 PM
Congrats to Wofford. Tough as all hell.

kdinva
December 3rd, 2016, 07:57 PM
Wofford, still alive.....SoCon was very balanced at the top this year, you have to admit, W/L records notwithstanding..

Bisonator
December 3rd, 2016, 08:01 PM
Congrats Terrier's!

VikingPSU
December 3rd, 2016, 08:03 PM
we'll wait to see who hosts the game with YSU

dungeonjoe
December 3rd, 2016, 08:07 PM
Congrats to Wofford. Tough as all hell.

Citdog, coming from you that means a lot. That was one of the greatest games I have seen, win or lose.

Bucs2016
December 3rd, 2016, 08:09 PM
Nice win Terriers. That D! Wish we could have pulled it out at Spartanburg last week, we'd be hosting Youngstown...but yall rep S.C. and beat those Ohio boys next week!

ElCid
December 3rd, 2016, 08:22 PM
Cody Clark is probably going to hang by his finger tips from his closet bar, with a sabre on his scrotum tonight.

No. It happens. He got us here in any event. Plus he is a grad student any way and not part of the Corps.

ElCid
December 3rd, 2016, 08:24 PM
I just knew I wanted CSU instead. Playing the Terriers again was tough. Hope they are not too bagged up and do the SOCON proud.

Bucs2016
December 3rd, 2016, 08:31 PM
I just knew I wanted CSU instead. Playing the Terriers again was tough. Hope they are not too bagged up and do the SOCON proud.

No. You didn't want us instead. Wofford was riddled with injuries today already. Yall still blew it.

We would have beaten yall by 10 or more and....well....just realize losing to Wofford was far better than getting CSU again. I won't say much more.

Congrats Wofford.

- - - Updated - - -

Citdog, coming from you that means a lot. That was one of the greatest games I have seen, win or lose.

Yalls D line is ridiculous!!!

Southern Bison
December 3rd, 2016, 08:35 PM
No. You didn't want us instead. Wofford was riddled with injuries today already. Yall still blew it.

We would have beaten yall by 10 or more

You're a little ****, aren't ya...where did your team play this weekend?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

ElCid
December 3rd, 2016, 08:37 PM

We would have beaten yall by 10 or more and....well....just realize losing to Wofford was far better than getting CSU again. I won't say much more.

Maybe in your dreams. I would have loved to had you guys instead. I watched that game last week. But we can piss and moan all night and will not prove anything. See you in two years.Not sure you will make it next year.

walliver
December 3rd, 2016, 08:44 PM
We have now won the national championship of the Sovereign State of South Carolina.😄

The Citadel is still a Top 10 team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bucs2016
December 3rd, 2016, 09:14 PM
Maybe in your dreams. I would have loved to had you guys instead. I watched that game last week. But we can piss and moan all night and will not prove anything. See you in two years.Not sure you will make it next year.

And we would've loved to see yall. Soon enough we will. But I agree, til then....

- - - Updated - - -

You're a little ****, aren't ya...where did your team play this weekend?

Wow. NDSU coming out of nowhere to jump in this? Weird. Our state has 4 top 20 caliber FCS teams. Citadel Wofford CSU and (leaving now) CCU. We talk amongst ourselves. Unfortunately the bracket put 3 of us in a group to face each other which sucked. Congrats Wofford on running the gauntlet so far and next week vs YSU.

Great win by NDSU over that non scholarship school today. Brutal bracket they gave yall up there.

Southern Bison
December 3rd, 2016, 09:30 PM
And we would've loved to see yall. Soon enough we will. But I agree, til then....

- - - Updated - - -

Wow. NDSU coming out of nowhere to jump in this? Weird. Our state has 4 top 20 caliber FCS teams. Citadel Wofford CSU and (leaving now) CCU. We talk amongst ourselves. Unfortunately the bracket put 3 of us in a group to face each other which sucked. Congrats Wofford on running the gauntlet so far and next week vs YSU.

Great win by NDSU over that non scholarship school today. Brutal bracket they gave yall up there.

I was at the game in Spartanburg last Saturday...I am a Bison alum but also a FCS football fan that closely follows the FCS schools in the Carolinas.

Hell, at least I sat with your fans and had respectful discussions with them during the game...you didn't even have the balls to sit on the visitor side.

Bucs2016
December 3rd, 2016, 09:36 PM
I was at the game in Spartanburg last Saturday...I am a Bison alum but also a FCS football fan that closely follows the FCS schools in the Carolinas.

Hell, at least I sat with your fans and had respectful discussions with them during the game...you didn't even have the balls to sit on the visitor side.

Well....in my defense...you were stinking it up haha. JK.

You need to understand the special....um...."situation" down here in Charleston between our 2 FCS teams. That's all. When one brings up the other in a discussion, we respond.

Southern Bison
December 3rd, 2016, 09:39 PM
Well....in my defense...you were stinking it up haha. JK.

You need to understand the special....um...."situation" down here in Charleston between our 2 FCS teams. That's all.
I know the history...Ladson come lately with the ****ty stadium has won the last 4 vs. ElCid and it is the only thing the token CSU Novemberist on AGS can cling to.

I miss anything?

Bucs2016
December 3rd, 2016, 09:56 PM
I know the history...Ladson come lately with the ****ty stadium has won the last 4 vs. ElCid and it is the only thing the token CSU Novemberist on AGS can cling to.

I miss anything?

Yeah. We are proud of what we've done vs Liberty, Coastal and others. Citadel is just the most talked about one. EVERY CSU fan i know is more proud of the 3 Big South trophies. But in Charleson with 2 teams 15 miles apart youre gonna have talk.

Stadium.... Yeah....we do more with less than probably anyone in FCS.

Reign of Terrier
December 3rd, 2016, 11:29 PM
I'm personally amazed that 1 or 2 Charleston Southern fans have found a way to make this thread about them...

Anyway, full credit to the Citadel for a great season. It sucks that we had to be their first game in the playoffs. Both teams knew each other well, and in their case, being the first team they played and losing has to be painful.

As for the game...our defense is extremely strong. wow. Both of the linebackers who were hurt last week started. Sucks that Brandon Goodson, our starting QB, got injured on the second possession of the third quarter. With that said Joe Newman (#8) seems to be something special. He showed promise this year, and it looks like he'll be the guy going forward indefinitely. He gave us a spark, and our offense was unproductive until he came in.

If you told me that we would hold the Citadel to 3 after that first drive, I wouldn't have believed you. Nate Fuqua (our DC) has really outdone himself this year. I hate it for the Citadel kicker. Though you can't say who would have won had he hit a couple of those kicks, that's probably not going to reassure him.

Lastly, I personally think Devon Watson (#24, who got the pick 6) will occupy a Buchanan watch list in the future. The dude is a missile and has 3 picks in the playoffs. He's a very special player; he's the cousin of Clemson QB Deshaun Watson.

chattownmocs
December 3rd, 2016, 11:31 PM
Mike ayers did what most coaches can't do when they get old. He regained his mojo and brought his program that was down back up.

Bucs2016
December 3rd, 2016, 11:38 PM
I'm personally amazed that 1 or 2 Charleston Southern fans have found a way to make this thread about them...

We didnt. Post #92. Citadel guy brought CSU into this thread saying he wanted us instead. I responded and others responded to that. But I agree...no need to bring other teams up.

Congrats. Wofford won 2 very tough games and I think they'll beat Youngstown next week. And as I said before that post #92...that Wofford defense!!! Incredible D. Best D line I've seen all year.

dungeonjoe
December 4th, 2016, 04:30 AM

I sat opposite from you on the Wofford side. You and your buddy were pretty easy to see dressed in green!

CID1990
December 4th, 2016, 09:55 AM
Congrats to Wofford on a great win. I knew this game was going to come down to one back breaking play. You are the only team that has been able to take advantage of our one-dimensional nature this year. Good luck against YSU.

ElCid
December 4th, 2016, 10:09 AM
Congrats to Wofford on a great win. I knew this game was going to come down to one back breaking play. You are the only team that has been able to take advantage of our one-dimensional nature this year. Good luck against YSU.

We need to fix this. Not sure what the answer is. Allen did not do horrible 11-22 and 120 yards, but the ones he missed were just bad. He totally missed some wide open receivers and tried to force it too many times. He just does not look comfortable passing. It is always an awkward affair.

CID1990
December 4th, 2016, 12:36 PM
We need to fix this. Not sure what the answer is. Allen did not do horrible 11-22 and 120 yards, but the ones he missed were just bad. He totally missed some wide open receivers and tried to force it too many times. He just does not look comfortable passing. It is always an awkward affair.

Something I've noticed over the last couple years - our starters are determined mostly by playing ability but there also seems to be an undercurrent of leadership/seniority going on in there as well. I think Jordan Black was the guy to go with in that late game situation, but I'm not the coach. We've got some great kids coming up and the future is bright but we definitely need to get those DBs out of the box.

CID1990
December 4th, 2016, 12:39 PM
When one brings up the other in a discussion, we respond.

That's because you are inferiority complex personified.

Bucs2016
December 4th, 2016, 01:23 PM
That's because you are inferiority complex personified.

Sure whatever you say. Then don't bring us up.

CID1990
December 4th, 2016, 03:55 PM
Sure whatever you say. Then don't bring us up.

I read that post as more not wanting to play Wofford. Only you took it as a dig on CSU.

You are one of the most hypersensitive babies on this forum.

Bucs2016
December 4th, 2016, 06:29 PM
I read that post as more not wanting to play Wofford. Only you took it as a dig on CSU.

You are one of the most hypersensitive babies on this forum.

Not when taken in context of other comments and other boards. Anyway...let's take this to the Losers Thread I stsrted. This is Woffords place to talk about their great victories.

Hypersensitive? Pot meet kettle. Remember yall physically assaulted the Princeton band on campus. That's sensitive.

ElCid
December 4th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Remember yall physically assaulted the Princeton band on campus.

Yeah, but they deserved it.

CID1990
December 4th, 2016, 06:57 PM
Not when taken in context of other comments and other boards. Anyway...let's take this to the Losers Thread I stsrted. This is Woffords place to talk about their great victories.

Hypersensitive? Pot meet kettle. Remember yall physically assaulted the Princeton band on campus. That's sensitive.

You really are a little bitch, arent you?

Bucs2016
December 4th, 2016, 07:04 PM
You really are a little bitch, arent you?

Losers Thread.....

Congrats Wofford. #1 FCS team in State of SC. GOOD LUCK VS YSU go rep our state well.

CID1990
December 4th, 2016, 09:25 PM
Losers Thread.....

Congrats Wofford. #1 FCS team in State of SC. GOOD LUCK VS YSU go rep our state well.

We'll leave the losers' thread to you. We don't feel the need to what if the season once ours is over.

Bucs2016
December 4th, 2016, 09:53 PM
We'll leave the losers' thread to you. We don't feel the need to what if the season once ours is over.

Wow. All that profane name calling and then won't even go to that thread to elaborate. Ok.

But this is Woffords thread. The Terrier guy corrected me on that, and he's right.