PDA

View Full Version : Youngstown State @ Jacksonville State

Pages : [1] 2

JSUSoutherner
November 26th, 2016, 07:02 PM
First off, congratulations to Youngstown on a dominating performance over the Bulldogs.

This game should be a good one. Two great defenses statistically and two teams that rely on the run and run well.

Basically it boils down to the JSU people think they will win and the YSU people think they will win. And both teams have solid arguments.

I'm looking forward to finally getting a Valley team in Burgess. I'm hoping (although after seeing your crowd in the Ice Castle my expectations are tempered) a lot of you guys can make the trip down.

Let the smack talk BEGIN!

ysubigred
November 26th, 2016, 07:07 PM
We're going to have some Alabama fried chicken :D

How's that xthumbsupx

JSUSoutherner
November 26th, 2016, 07:08 PM
We're going to have some Alabama fried chicken :D

How's that xthumbsupx
Our birds fly better than your birds.

ysubigred
November 26th, 2016, 07:11 PM
Our birds fly better than your birds.

LOL!! good one.

JSUSoutherner
November 26th, 2016, 07:18 PM
LOL!! good one.
Thanks! I thought it up all by myself.

ytownchief22
November 26th, 2016, 07:26 PM
Should be a battle!!! Really looking forward to the game.

mamberso
November 26th, 2016, 08:17 PM
Does Tressel typically travel to the road games?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CockyGeek
November 26th, 2016, 08:17 PM
I just hope everybody has fun. Winning isn't everything. If anybody is planning on traveling, let me know if you need any tips!

Also, Youngstown isn't even a state!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Daved
November 26th, 2016, 08:27 PM
Our birds fly better than your birds.lol--no winnable arguement there!xdrunkyx

Daved
November 26th, 2016, 08:31 PM
I just hope everybody has fun. Winning isn't everything. If anybody is planning on traveling, let me know if you need any tips!

Also, Youngstown isn't even a state!

Sent from my VS986 using TapatalkJacksonville isn't a state either--Youngstown is a city located in the state of Confusion.

ytownchief22
November 26th, 2016, 08:32 PM
Does Tressel typically travel to the road games?

Yes

JSUSoutherner
November 26th, 2016, 10:01 PM
Yes
Bo Pellini and Tressel maybe two of the most high-profile coaches ever to step into JSU Stadium.

PantherRob82
November 26th, 2016, 10:12 PM
I picked Jax St to win, but YSU is pretty physical. If they somehow have the players pull off the game plan NDSU did in the championship game....

Bisonator
November 26th, 2016, 10:14 PM
This should be slugfest. One of the better second round games IMO. I like the tuxedo birds in this one.

JSUSoutherner
November 26th, 2016, 10:15 PM
I picked Jax St to win, but YSU is pretty physical. If they somehow have the players pull off the game plan NDSU did in the championship game....

Yeah we have no physicality at all and what beat us last year will beat us this year because we are the same exact team. xnodx

I can't wait to see the future first rounder converting 3rd downs for the Penguins all game long and the onslaught of the Penguin rushing attack against our soft D-line.

PantherRob82
November 26th, 2016, 10:26 PM
Yeah we have no physicality at all and what beat us last year will beat us this year because we are the same exact team. xnodx

I can't wait to see the future first rounder converting 3rd downs for the Penguins all game long and the onslaught of the Penguin rushing attack against our soft D-line.

I'm glad you didn't overreact to my comment at all. xrolleyesx

Bison56
November 26th, 2016, 10:29 PM

He is always level headed.xthumbsupx

Sammy94
November 26th, 2016, 10:29 PM
I got YSU in my semis, they better win.

JSUSoutherner
November 26th, 2016, 10:30 PM
I never overreact. I'm calm and have a cool temperament. My temperament is my best trait. I have the best temperament. A winning temperament. xnodx

ValleyTalk
November 26th, 2016, 11:09 PM
Yes
On some he has gone to, but many he does not attend as evidenced by the events he posts from on his Twitter. On the trips I've gone on with team, he has not been on them. Wouldn't be surprised if he made trip around his busy schedule.

BisonTru
November 26th, 2016, 11:14 PM
Wow, I'm kind of shocked YSU is running away with this.

Both teams have solid defenses, but Eli and that offense will find ways to put more points on the board, IMO.

JSUSoutherner
November 26th, 2016, 11:16 PM

Both teams have solid defenses, but Eli and that offense will find ways to put more points on the board, IMO.
It's because we're from the OVC and haven't seen a team with a real run game. xcoffeex

CockyGeek
November 26th, 2016, 11:44 PM
This might be a 17-10 game.

JSUSoutherner
November 27th, 2016, 12:20 AM

Wouldn't surprise me.

Thumper 76
November 27th, 2016, 01:14 AM

Jesus man it won't be a shootout

ming01
November 27th, 2016, 04:34 AM
Most MVFC ppl will have YSU. I think they give JSU all they can handle, but JSU will do just enough on offense .

caribbeanhen
November 27th, 2016, 05:12 AM

it's the Cool aide...

The Yo Show
November 27th, 2016, 05:38 AM
JSU could very well beat YSU. From my homer standpoint, I really hope they don't but this will definitely be a challenge for the penguins.

dgtw
November 27th, 2016, 07:22 AM
Bo Pellini and Tressel maybe two of the most high-profile coaches ever to step into JSU Stadium.

Higher than Jack Crowe or Pat Sullivan?
Did any other FBS failures ever come here when they were slumming in FCS land?

ytownchief22
November 27th, 2016, 09:04 AM
From what I'm hearing, YSU shouldn't even show up to the game....

JaxSinfonian
November 27th, 2016, 09:07 AM

Where are you hearing that?

CockyGeek
November 27th, 2016, 09:09 AM
That was Samford. Y'all are welcome to show up. It will be nice to have some actual competition at JSU for the first time in a year.

Mocs123
November 27th, 2016, 09:23 AM
Ergh......As much as it pains me to say this, I will be rooting for the Gamecocks until they play a SoCon team.

PantherRob82
November 27th, 2016, 10:27 AM
it's the Cool aide...

kool aid.xthumbsupx

PantherRob82
November 27th, 2016, 10:28 AM

Taking the lead from your fans?:D

JSUSoutherner
November 27th, 2016, 11:15 AM
Higher than Jack Crowe or Pat Sullivan?
Did any other FBS failures ever come here when they were slumming in FCS land?

Jack Crowe < Bo Pellini

Pellini was actually successful where he coached and a lot of people still remember his meltdowns at Nebraska.

A case could be made for Pat Sullivan, he has a Hiesman and he is well known among the Barners. However, Tressel still has 4 FCS Championships, 6 B1G Championships, and a BCS Championship.

NDSUtk
November 27th, 2016, 11:25 AM
I picked YSU in the bracket challenge. So I'll stick with that one. I think YSU has started to find their offense a bit which allows their defense to not have to be prefect in order to win. I feel an upset coming.

Random question, I mainly hit the site via Tapatalk, is there a way to see polls? I didn't know there was a poll on here until one of the comments about YSU running away with it made me check it via Web instead.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

JSUSoutherner
November 27th, 2016, 11:27 AM
I picked YSU in the bracket challenge. So I'll stick with that one. I think YSU has started to find their offense a bit which allows their defense to not have to be prefect in order to win. I feel an upset coming.

Random question, I mainly hit the site via Tapatalk, is there a way to see polls? I didn't know there was a poll on here until one of the comments about YSU running away with it made me check it via Web instead.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
In Tapatalk, there's a button in the corner that says "see web view" or something similar, use that button.

NDSUtk
November 27th, 2016, 11:46 AM
In Tapatalk, there's a button in the corner that says "see web view" or something similar, use that button.
Hmmm it just opened up the same thread, no changes. Damn. Thanks though. PS I'm using Android in case anyone has another idea

JSUSoutherner
November 27th, 2016, 11:49 AM
Hmmm it just opened up the same thread, no changes. Damn. Thanks though. PS I'm using Android in case anyone has another idea
You have to "request desktop site" once it brings up your browser. That should bring up a regular computer view.

ValleyTalk
November 27th, 2016, 02:36 PM
Massey has Jacksonville State winning 21-17. He gives YSU a 38% shot of winning Saturday: http://www.masseyratings.com/team.php?t=9217&s=286577

I tend to agree with those numbers. I fully expect this to be a defensive game. If Wells can play a fourth straight week without a turnover, they definitely have a chance. In the two games this year we lost in conference, we spotted NDSU a 17-0 lead and then SDSU a 14-0 lead in the first quarter. Of those 31 points, 17 were immediately after two YSU picks and a fumble. When you hold onto the football, good things happen.

Avery Moss and Cody Squiric, both starters on our DL that did not play yesterday, will be back next Saturday vs JSU which will only help YSU's cause.

Looking forward to see what Bo and Carl dial up on defense this week.

Go Guins!

JSUSoutherner
November 27th, 2016, 02:46 PM
Massey has Jacksonville State winning 21-17. He gives YSU a 38% shot of winning Saturday: http://www.masseyratings.com/team.php?t=9217&s=286577

I tend to agree with those numbers. I fully expect this to be a defensive game. If Wells can play a fourth straight week without a turnover, they definitely have a chance. In the two games this year we lost in conference, we spotted NDSU a 17-0 lead and then SDSU a 14-0 lead in the first quarter. Of those 31 points, 17 were immediately after two YSU picks and a fumble. When you hold onto the football, good things happen.

Avery Moss and Cody Squiric, both starters on our DL that did not play yesterday, will be back next Saturday vs JSU which will only help YSU's cause.

Go Guins!
I don't think there's been a game where our defense hasn't gotten a turnover. Should be interesting to see if we can get one... or four. :D

Our offense is generally the same way on turnovers. Roc had one stupid fumble last week when he tried to get cute in garbage time but other than that they've took decent care of the ball. Eli hasn't really throw too many bad balls and generally makes the right decisions as far as putting the ball in harms way.

Hopefully we will be getting a couple guys back as well. Hoping we can get one of our starting wideouts back. Other than that we are pretty healthy. No big names are out.

I could defintely see it being that close. Perhaps even with a lower score.

Wilson16
November 27th, 2016, 03:52 PM
Crazy Southern Speed is the difference in this one 

JSUSoutherner
November 27th, 2016, 03:55 PM
Crazy Southern Speed is the difference in this one 
You're right.

No one can match our Southern Speed™.

Daved
November 27th, 2016, 05:42 PM
Taking the lead from your fans?:DRight--at least the UNI-Dome will probably be sold-out for their playoff game--shockingly YSU's attendance of 5k was the highest of the 8 games played(I know there were probably 50 in the seats --right?)xdrunkyx

dgtw
November 27th, 2016, 06:38 PM
Jack Crowe < Bo Pellini

Pellini was actually successful where he coached and a lot of people still remember his meltdowns at Nebraska.

A case could be made for Pat Sullivan, he has a Hiesman and he is well known among the Barners. However, Tressel still has 4 FCS Championships, 6 B1G Championships, and a BCS Championship.

Obviously I was joking about Crowe. Tressel probably has the best resume but he isn't coaching. Pellini is probably better known than Sullivan, whose best gig was TCU.

We also had Watson Brown drop by a few times.

Houndawg
November 27th, 2016, 09:05 PM

Go Guins!

I think they're reasonable numbers. I don't know anything about JSU but the fact that YSU only put up 21pts. on a bad SIU defense, fewer than any team on our schedule but Murray St., would worry me ifn I was Bo as would the fact that they gave up 366 yards passing to a sophomore QB in his second start due to injury. I think most teams playing YSU would need to throw first to set up the run.

Schwarz04
November 27th, 2016, 10:06 PM
I think this one could go either way, but it will be by a score or less, and under 45 total points.

JSUSoutherner
November 28th, 2016, 01:36 PM
An interesting take on this weekends matchup. I especially like the part where they credit YSU's defense as the reason Samford had no rushing yards. Samford only handed the ball to a running back 5 times. Hmm....

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161128/d5a09c95cb7b362fcdc97da81b67c397.png

mamberso
November 28th, 2016, 01:48 PM
An interesting take on this weekends matchup. I especially like the part where they credit YSU's defense as the reason Samford had no rushing yards. Samford only handed the ball to a running back 5 times. Hmm....

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161128/d5a09c95cb7b362fcdc97da81b67c397.png
I have a major problem with this prediction. 16 points for JSU implies success in the kicking game. This person needs to watch some film before making his/her predictions.

JSUSoutherner
November 28th, 2016, 01:50 PM
I have a major problem with this prediction. 16 points for JSU implies success in the kicking game. This person needs to watch some film before making his/her predictions.
Perhaps they just think we are going to get 8 safeties in a row?

JSUSoutherner
November 28th, 2016, 03:59 PM
I need sign ideas for this weekend. Anyone got some good ones?

Penguin Nation
November 28th, 2016, 04:36 PM

"Our Cocks Don't Suck"

"You can't lick our cocks"

"its hard to beat our cocks!"

JSUSoutherner
November 28th, 2016, 04:45 PM
"Our Cocks Don't Suck"

"You can't lick our cocks"

"its hard to beat our cocks!"

Overused.

Also, JSU press conference just got uploaded. Here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn10ew5-smA&amp;app=desktop

Penguin Nation
November 28th, 2016, 04:50 PM
Overused.

Figures. It was too easy.

one more....."Are You Game for some.........."

POD Knows
November 28th, 2016, 04:53 PM
Perhaps they just think we are going to get 8 safeties in a row?

Is JSU's D line still fat and slow, did you guys keep them away from the buffet and get them a map to the weight room.

JSUSoutherner
November 28th, 2016, 04:58 PM
Is JSU's D line still fat and slow, did you guys keep them away from the buffet and get them a map to the weight room.

No. They still suck. They have no ability to get off blocks and can't tackle to save their lives due to their flab getting in the way.

Thumper 76
November 28th, 2016, 04:59 PM

Sure but it's gonna cost ya $10

JSUSoutherner
November 28th, 2016, 05:02 PM
Sure but it's gonna cost ya $10

Do I look like I'm made of solid gold to you?

ValleyTalk
November 28th, 2016, 05:23 PM
If you want to see how the turnovers and inept offense of the middle of our season cost YSU in the two MVFC losses this year vs. NDSU and SDSU, check out the stats. Let me preface this by saying, I still think SDSU and NDSU would have won these games because it is quite difficult to win at both of these places and these two teams are clearly the two best teams in the MVFC. However, I've noticed some folks talking about how YSU got beat up badly at SDSU and NDSU. Well on the scoreboard we did, but when you dive into the stats, you will see a different story. At the end of the day, of course points on the board matter more than anything else, but anyone watching YSU's offense the past two weeks has seen that we have turned the corner from this point of the season.

YSU vs. SDSU:
http://i.imgur.com/cxeOzUd.png

YSU vs. NDSU:
http://i.imgur.com/ofvZgUD.png

JSUSoutherner
November 28th, 2016, 08:04 PM
According the polls on the other threads this is the only second round game where the home team isn't favored by AGS. xlolx

PantherRob82
November 28th, 2016, 08:06 PM
According the polls on the other threads this is the only second round game where the home team isn't favored by AGS. xlolx

I think you are being trolled. There is no way that many people think Chatty beats SHSU either.

JSUSoutherner
November 28th, 2016, 08:14 PM
I think you are being trolled. There is no way that many people think Chatty beats SHSU either.
Perhaps. We will see when the community bracket comes out later. But given how many people have voted I think there's a lot of people that really don't think we can be a high and mighty MVFC team in our own house. Oh well. It is what it is. I just thought it was an interesting tidbit.

And I personally do think UTC should be favored especially given the weather. The rain will throw a wrench in Sam Houstons air attack and I think the Mocs have a better run game and a better defense than the Kats. But that's a discussion for another thread. I don't want to have the Sammy posters or Chattown coming in to ruin the civilized discussion on this thread.

JaxSinfonian
November 28th, 2016, 08:18 PM

The poll is pretty close to 50-50. I think the teams are pretty evenly matched, so that seems fair. Either way about half the poll voters will be proven wrong Saturday.

Thumper 76
November 28th, 2016, 09:06 PM
The poll is pretty close to 50-50. I think the teams are pretty evenly matched, so that seems fair. Either way about half the poll voters will be proven wrong Saturday.
Both teams seems to be pretty similar to each other. Should be a good game, but I expect a JSU win.

Sent from my RCT6303W87M7 using Tapatalk

Big_Fan
November 29th, 2016, 07:57 AM
This game really concerns me. It has kind of a SHSU 2014 feel to it.

We returned most of our record setting offense from 2015, and our defense was supposed to be the weak link. The offense was going to carry us.

Instead, the offense has been offensive in a bad way. At times we show flashes of the 2015 offense, but most of the time it is just confusing. We have no rhythm and always seem out of sync. The HUNH tempo seems to be a hurry up and get a penalty offense this season. The OL (which should be a strength) looks like they couldn't block a shadow at times, and Eli's accuracy is nowhere near what it was before his shoulder surgery. At times he throws a beautiful pass on the money... then he throws 5 ugly incompletions in a row.

Meanwhile, our defense is a veritable stone wall. The secondary is good for one or two busted coverages per game, but generally they are ball-hawks who know what to do once they intercept it. They have no right to be as good as they are with all of the players we replaced.

If we can put it all together, we can beat anyone... but I haven't seen us come anywhere near putting it all together. I picked us in the poll, but I am not so sure. Hopefully the Gamecocks will prove me wrong and we will thrash the penguins.

The Pud
November 29th, 2016, 08:04 AM

It is probably because everyone knows how weak the OVC is this year. Very poor SOS, almost as bad as the Pioneer and Big Sky Conferences.

The Yo Show
November 29th, 2016, 10:41 AM
Interesting to see if the weather is going to really be 55 and rainy for the game.

JSUSoutherner
November 29th, 2016, 10:54 AM
Interesting to see if the weather is going to really be 55 and rainy for the game.
Been watching it and the chance has been increasing steadily. But god I hope not. It rained pretty much all night last night. It can be done for all I care.

JSUSoutherner
November 29th, 2016, 04:14 PM
Bo Pellini's press conference from earlier today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4px-LrAmcI&amp;app=desktop

Does he always seem like he couldn't give two ****s less?

Based on everything I've seen his only two moods appear to be "Don't care" and "**** YOU!"

Thumper 76
November 29th, 2016, 05:10 PM

Based on everything I've seen his only two moods appear to be "Don't care" and "**** YOU!"

I'll be honest I actually like Bo as a coach. But yeah that's what I've seen from his press conferences xlolx

CockyGeek
November 29th, 2016, 06:26 PM
Our flightless birds are better than your flightless birds .

JSUSoutherner
November 29th, 2016, 06:28 PM
Our flightless birds are better than your flightless birds .
I'm doing it.

This is it.

This is going to be my sign.

JaxSinfonian
November 29th, 2016, 06:33 PM

Likely yes on 55-or-so. I think weather people here have forgotten how to deal with rain, so the forecast is changing day-to-day, and it varies depending on who's doing the forecasting. Right now the NWS says there's a 30 percent chance of rain Saturday, and the Weather Channel says 20 percent (down from 70 percent as of yesterday).

Last night we got our first significant rain in more than two months, with another round of storms expected tonight, followed by more rain Wednesday. I'm hoping it doesn't interfere too much with our practice schedule. Should clear up for Thursday and Friday.

The Yo Show
November 29th, 2016, 10:49 PM
You don't have an indoor facility to practice at if it storms?

JSUSoutherner
November 29th, 2016, 10:52 PM
No. We practice on a grass feild out behind UPD.

The Yo Show
November 29th, 2016, 10:57 PM
No. We practice on a grass feild out behind UPD.
Huh. I didn't know that. In that case I hope it doesn't rain before Saturday that much.

JSUSoutherner
November 29th, 2016, 11:00 PM
Huh. I didn't know that. In that case I hope it doesn't rain before Saturday that much.
They may just be practicing in the stadium. I'm not sure their exact schedule honestly.

GOOD NEWS THOUGH.

I have come up with something to put on my sign. Now I just need something for the other side.

Thumper 76
November 29th, 2016, 11:10 PM
They may just be practicing in the stadium. I'm not sure their exact schedule honestly.

GOOD NEWS THOUGH.

I have come up with something to put on my sign. Now I just need something for the other side.

How about: Front Side is Blank

JSUSoutherner
November 30th, 2016, 12:55 AM
Breakdown of the game from Hero Sports.

http://m.herosports.com/news/fcs-playoffs-youngstown-state-at-jacksonville-state-preview

Cocky
November 30th, 2016, 05:55 AM

Im sure the high school a few miles down the road would let them use theirs. It will be open this week as the high school is playing for a state championship in Auburn this week.

ysubigred
November 30th, 2016, 07:43 AM

xthumbsupx He's a no bull**** kind of guy. He's hard but fair sad but true. He's changed the culture of YSU football from finesse back to blue collar hard nosed MVFC style of play.

JSUSoutherner
November 30th, 2016, 10:58 AM
Chance of rain is back up to 70% xbawlingx

CockyGeek
November 30th, 2016, 11:00 AM
Rain means YSU can't throw the ball. That works for me.

Thumper 76
November 30th, 2016, 11:03 AM

You're assuming they could before the rain.

JSUSoutherner
November 30th, 2016, 11:15 AM

Personally I don't care if they throw. With the way Neal, Bridges, and Hill have been playing out of their minds we might be better off with them trying to pass on us.

mamberso
November 30th, 2016, 01:29 PM
Penguins the only focus for determined Jacksonville State (http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.asp?i=20161130111810290320604&ref=hea&tm=&src=FCS)

Youngstown has subscribed to that same theory, but as the underdog is also taking the 'us against the world' mantra into the weekend. Despite recording a third consecutive victory, 38-24 over Samford in the first round, the Penguins have heard talk that they don't stand a chance against these Gamecocks.

Is this something Pelini is telling his players? Seriously, who outside of Ohio is saying this?

ysubigred
November 30th, 2016, 01:37 PM
Penguins the only focus for determined Jacksonville State (http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.asp?i=20161130111810290320604&ref=hea&tm=&src=FCS)

Is this something Pelini is telling his players? Seriously, who outside of Ohio is saying this?

Seems like the JSU fans are xeyebrowx

ST_Lawson
November 30th, 2016, 01:39 PM
You're assuming they could before the rain.

This is correct. Not sure why he's worried about the YSU passing attack...106th in the FCS out of 122...their passing has never been strong. With rain...they'll still not be strong. But that's not the point of this year's YSU team.

Bison56
November 30th, 2016, 01:55 PM

JSU fans said they don't have a snowballs chance in hell.

ysubigred
November 30th, 2016, 02:00 PM
This is correct. Not sure why he's worried about the YSU passing attack...106th in the FCS out of 122...their passing has never been strong. With rain...they'll still not be strong. But that's not the point of this year's YSU team.

These #'s are bad ^^. "IF" YSU did not try the "running QB system" and get two guys killed at the QB position in the valley. Our current QB can light it up with his passing skills when given the opportunity xcoolx

TheRevSFA
November 30th, 2016, 02:07 PM
I actually have YSU picked in this. Sorry JSU

JSUSoutherner
November 30th, 2016, 02:12 PM
I actually have YSU picked in this. Sorry JSU
No need to apologize. It just means I have less people ahead of me in the bracket challenge now. :D

TheRevSFA
November 30th, 2016, 02:38 PM
No need to apologize. It just means I have less people ahead of me in the bracket challenge now. :D

xlolx xnodx

mamberso
November 30th, 2016, 02:38 PM
Seems like the JSU fans are xeyebrowx

Where? I haven’t spoken with, or seen anyone other than a few kooks on the JSU message board (who would pick JSU to beat the New England Patriots) who think this game will be a runaway. I think most people associated with JSU think it will be a battle on Saturday. But whatever motivates your team, I guess. Honestly, the “us against the world” and “nobody gives us a chance” thing became old a decade ago.

JSUSoutherner
November 30th, 2016, 02:46 PM
Where? I haven’t spoken with, or seen anyone other than a few kooks on the JSU message board (who would pick JSU to beat the New England Patriots) who think this game will be a runaway. I think most people associated with JSU think it will be a battle on Saturday. But whatever motivates your team, I guess. Honestly, the “us against the world” and “nobody gives us a chance” thing became old a decade ago.
Tom Brady is a myth.

Cocks by 14. xnodx

ST_Lawson
November 30th, 2016, 02:52 PM
These #'s are bad ^^. "IF" YSU did not try the "running QB system" and get two guys killed at the QB position in the valley. Our current QB can light it up with his passing skills when given the opportunity xcoolx

This is true, Wells is a much better passing QB than anyone else you've had this season, but I still think your strength on offense is your run game.

ysubigred
November 30th, 2016, 03:11 PM
This is true, Wells is a much better passing QB than anyone else you've had this season, but I still think your strength on offense is your run game.

No doubt. Can't wait to see you guys back on the schedule xthumbsupx

ysubigred
November 30th, 2016, 03:15 PM

Hmmm,, A decade ago YSU was relevant xdrunkyx

CockyGeek
November 30th, 2016, 03:28 PM
Who said they don't have a snowballs chance in hell? One of our morons who thinks we would have won at LSU by two touchdowns if they hadn't switched quarterbacks? Or one of the other morons who thinks that Kennesaw, UNA, and Mercer needs to form a superconference with us? :Lol:

Bison56
November 30th, 2016, 04:39 PM
Who said they don't have a snowballs chance in hell? One of our morons who thinks we would have won at LSU by two touchdowns if they hadn't switched quarterbacks? Or one of the other morons who thinks that Kennesaw, UNA, and Mercer needs to form a superconference with us? :Lol:

Yes

JaxSinfonian
November 30th, 2016, 04:47 PM
JSU fan here, going on record: Penguins are the toughest FCS opponent JSU has faced so far. Gamecocks will need to play very well to make it to the quarterfinals. YSU offensive line looks stout, and the defensive stats against the run concern me. Four rushing TDs allowed all year? Yikes.

Bison56
November 30th, 2016, 04:56 PM
This could be a 10-3 type of game.

caribbeanhen
November 30th, 2016, 05:18 PM
Hey JSU, your boy Barge is a talented SOB and a punk!

I first noticed him in the Auburn game last year, very impressed..... but he seemed to disappear vs the Bison

BisonTru
November 30th, 2016, 06:11 PM
This could be a 10-3 type of game.

3-2 YSU 2 OTs

Daved
November 30th, 2016, 06:56 PM
Hmmm,, A decade ago YSU was relevant xdrunkyxLast century when they were relevant they rarely passedxdrunkyx

JSUSoutherner
November 30th, 2016, 09:56 PM
What's the quarterback situation at YSU? I was poking around your fan board and saw some rumblings regarding quarterbacks. I saw Wells wasn't starting until injuries happened. Is anyone due to come back and take over at starting QB over Wells?

ytownchief22
November 30th, 2016, 10:13 PM
What's the quarterback situation at YSU? I was poking around your fan board and saw some rumblings regarding quarterbacks. I saw Wells wasn't starting until injuries happened. Is anyone due to come back and take over at starting QB over Wells?

Wells is the guy and will be the guy for however long this postseason run lasts.

CockyGeek
November 30th, 2016, 10:46 PM

I first noticed him in the Auburn game last year, very impressed..... but he seemed to disappear vs the Bison
He has been hurt on and off. Troymaine Pope was our #1 guy for most of last year.

JaxSinfonian
November 30th, 2016, 11:37 PM
This is, more or less, representative of how I expect the game to go on Saturday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSI8V0KhDSY

jsualumnus
November 30th, 2016, 11:49 PM

Why would you say something about a kid who's actually a very nice kid that has fought through a lot of crap just to be where he is? If you didn't notice, our whole damn team disappeared vs the Bison.

caribbeanhen
December 1st, 2016, 04:30 AM
Why would you say something about a kid who's actually a very nice kid that has fought through a lot of crap just to be where he is? If you didn't notice, our whole damn team disappeared vs the Bison.

watch the Auburn hi lights, pure hotdog after catches, no problem we all like to be entertained .... his talent jumps out at you ... just think how respected he would be if he acted like he's done it before....

elcid96
December 1st, 2016, 05:09 AM
I'll be pulling for YSU to win this one. If that happens and we beat Wofford this weekend, that should mean another home game for us.

jsualumnus
December 1st, 2016, 08:14 AM
watch the Auburn hi lights, pure hotdog after catches, no problem we all like to be entertained .... his talent jumps out at you ... just think how respected he would be if he acted like he's done it before....

I watched the game. He was seriously pumped up because of the trash talking that went on before the game, but not that it was bad trash... just banter. These guys played HS ball against each other, and so to see a few again on different sides of the field made it even more competitive. I get what you are saying, and I hate it when dudes act like idiots after plays. But Josh isn't a punk. He is a very good and kind young man who is also very humble. That said, I understand what you are saying. As fans, we hate to see players act dumb.

As I tell my son, who also plays, if you act a certain way then people will label you as that action.

Bison56
December 1st, 2016, 09:11 AM
I watched the game. He was seriously pumped up because of the trash talking that went on before the game, but not that it was bad trash... just banter. These guys played HS ball against each other, and so to see a few again on different sides of the field made it even more competitive. I get what you are saying, and I hate it when dudes act like idiots after plays. But Josh isn't a punk. He is a very good and kind young man who is also very humble. That said, I understand what you are saying. As fans, we hate to see players act dumb.

As I tell my son, who also plays, if you act a certain way then people will label you as that action.

Not a JSU player, I am shocked!

jsualumnus
December 1st, 2016, 11:05 AM
Not a JSU player, I am shocked!

Why would you be shocked? All we have on our roster is slow fat linemen and punk-ass skill players.

Bison56
December 1st, 2016, 11:17 AM
Why would you be shocked? All we have on our roster is slow fat linemen and punk-ass skill players.

LOL true

Jacked_Rabbit
December 1st, 2016, 11:42 AM
JSU -4 on 5dimes.com

JSUSoutherner
December 1st, 2016, 12:11 PM
Why would you be shocked? All we have on our roster is slow fat linemen and punk-ass skill players.Could be worse, we could have punk-ass linemen and slow, fat skill players. :D

ysubigred
December 1st, 2016, 12:14 PM
Could be worse, we could have punk-ass linemen and slow, fat skill players. :D

xcoachx Truer words have never been spoken :D

JSUSoutherner
December 1st, 2016, 12:27 PM
Craig Hayley's write up. He thinks it will be a close slug fest as well.

http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.asp?i=20161201120126344636304&ref=rec&tm=&src=FCS

PantherRob82
December 1st, 2016, 01:00 PM
I feel like everyone is hedging their bets. They need to man up. I think Jacksonville State wins by 10.

Paladin1aa
December 1st, 2016, 01:05 PM
I've changed my position. While I first thought YSU would be the underdog and probably lose a close one, I am convinced they may well dominate the trenches, control the ball and the game, after seeing film on JSU. I now look for YSU to win this matchup. YSU will be healthy and playing at peak performance. Guins in what many may think is a upset, but won't be.

ysubigred
December 1st, 2016, 01:07 PM
I've changed my position. While I first thought YSU would be the underdog and probably lose a close one, I am convinced they may well dominate the trenches, control the ball and the game, after seeing film on JSU. I now look for YSU to win this matchup. YSU will be healthy and playing at peak performance. Guins in what many may think is a upset, but won't be.

xhugx Will the real Paladin1aa please stand up, please stand up! Your not trying to jinx them are u xeyebrowx

CockyGeek
December 1st, 2016, 02:10 PM
Craig Hayley's write up. He thinks it will be a close slug fest as well.

http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.asp?i=20161201120126344636304&ref=rec&tm=&src=FCS
Craig Haley is also an anti-JSU moron.

ysubigred
December 1st, 2016, 02:18 PM
Craig Haley is also an anti-JSU moron.

Bet you $20 he hates YSU worse xhandshakex

JaxSinfonian
December 1st, 2016, 02:57 PM

I'm pretty sure Craig Haley doesn't give a crap either way.

ysubigred
December 1st, 2016, 03:07 PM
I'm pretty sure Craig Haley doesn't give a crap either way.

You sir are onto something xeyebrowx

The Yo Show
December 1st, 2016, 05:58 PM

I have proof he hates YSU worse, he picked JSU xlolx

ytownchief22
December 1st, 2016, 06:12 PM
It's going to be close. Which team can generate the turnover to decide it ?

JaxSinfonian
December 1st, 2016, 06:35 PM
I have proof he hates YSU worse, he picked JSU xlolx

The hate margin can't be large. He only gives us a three-point advantage.

I hope it doesn't really come down to a field goal. If so, we're done for.

ValleyTalk
December 1st, 2016, 08:48 PM
The hate margin can't be large. He only gives us a three-point advantage.

I hope it doesn't really come down to a field goal. If so, we're done for.
He was on the YSU Radio Show a week ago and let's just say he didn't give YSU much of a chance of going far in the playoffs. Guy seemed rather dull on the radio lol!

jsualumnus
December 1st, 2016, 09:50 PM
Could be worse, we could have punk-ass linemen and slow, fat skill players. :D

Yeah, or punk-ass slow fat unskilled linemen...

jsualumnus
December 1st, 2016, 09:53 PM
Here is proof that Josh Barge is a punk-ass...

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23996&stc=1

JaxSinfonian
December 1st, 2016, 10:03 PM

Just another showboating elementary education major.

Bison56
December 2nd, 2016, 11:30 AM

Did he spike the book when he was done?

underdawg
December 2nd, 2016, 12:19 PM
If the Penguins had SIU's back-up QB, they'd win the national title

Paladin1aa
December 2nd, 2016, 12:42 PM
Hey, Red. I was serious. You know me -- I always call them as I see them, good or bad. YSU is the pick.

BTW, if Mayor was correct on the other board, Bo has some answering to do about playing a QB with a concussion. Bush League.

YoUDeeMan
December 2nd, 2016, 12:57 PM

Uhhhh...two TDs and two 2 point conversions.

Do they teach math in Alabama?

YoUDeeMan
December 2nd, 2016, 12:58 PM
Overused.

Also, JSU press conference just got uploaded. Here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn10ew5-smA&amp;app=desktop

Wow...those kids are taking college courses? xeyebrowx Seriously?

Penguin Nation
December 2nd, 2016, 01:08 PM
Hey, Red. I was serious. You know me -- I always call them as I see them, good or bad. YSU is the pick.

BTW, if Mayor was correct on the other board, Bo has some answering to do about playing a QB with a concussion. Bush League.

Trent played a down, a throwing down, with multiple fractures. Davis and Trent are both tough players. My guess is, like Trent, Ricky wanted to play and didn't complain until he could no longer play.

YoUDeeMan
December 2nd, 2016, 01:32 PM

If he needs those kids to read the book to him, he should hold it closer to them.

- - - Updated - - -

Did he spike the book when he was done?

xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx

Hey, A Bison made a funny!

CockyGeek
December 2nd, 2016, 01:38 PM
He's reading from the playbook so future generations can know how to dismantle SHSU too.

JSUSoutherner
December 2nd, 2016, 02:20 PM
He's reading from the playbook so future generations can know how to dismantle SHSU too.

I thought our playbook was one page double spaced front side only? That book looks like it has stuff on the back and multiple pages? Surely it can't be our playbook.

YoUDeeMan
December 2nd, 2016, 02:44 PM

That's the 2014 book, right?

Bison56
December 2nd, 2016, 02:48 PM

Looks like a picture book to me.

mamberso
December 2nd, 2016, 03:01 PM
Uhhhh...two TDs and two 2 point conversions.

Do they teach math in Alabama?

Hey, you made a funny. Nice job.

How’s basketball season going in Delaware?

JSUSoutherner
December 2nd, 2016, 04:18 PM
Refs for tomorrow will be from the CAA. They just walked by me on their way into the stadium.

Bison56
December 2nd, 2016, 04:57 PM
Refs for tomorrow will be from the CAA. They just walked by me on their way into the stadium.

Did you slip them some xtwocentsx

JSUSoutherner
December 2nd, 2016, 05:41 PM
Did you slip them some xtwocentsx
Nah. I think Seitz was giving them and some of the Youngstown people a tour.

ytownchief22
December 3rd, 2016, 10:44 AM
Gameday folks!! Let's get it.

Go Lehigh TU owl
December 3rd, 2016, 11:10 AM
Go 'Guins! Since Lehigh got smoked YSU is the only team I have a vested interest in. If YSU wins and Wofford wins what are the odds they host?

JaxSinfonian
December 3rd, 2016, 11:13 AM
Greeted a few YSU fans before breaking down our tailgate to head into the stadium as soon as the gates opened. Nice folks. Go Cocks!

ValleyTalk
December 3rd, 2016, 11:43 AM
Kirk Herbstreit on College Gameday picks the YSU PENGUINS!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CyxNAKKXcAAsd_P.jpg

CockyGeek
December 3rd, 2016, 11:44 AM
He's an Ohio State graduate. May as well have a certificate from DeVry

Serpentor
December 3rd, 2016, 11:54 AM
He's an Ohio State graduate. May as well have a certificate from DeVry

Hey, be nice, not everyone can make it into the majesty that is the Tuscaloosa School for Special Needs Students.

ValleyTalk
December 3rd, 2016, 12:36 PM
Here comes the rain!

http://icons.wxug.com/data/weather-maps/radar/united-states/columbus-georgia-region-current-radar-animation.gif

JSUSoutherner
December 3rd, 2016, 12:40 PM
Good news for the Penguins: Roc Thomas is reportedly out.

Twentysix
December 3rd, 2016, 12:50 PM
YSU to knock JSU out. xcoolx

JSUSoutherner
December 3rd, 2016, 01:13 PM
Our season in a nutshell.

Twentysix
December 3rd, 2016, 01:14 PM
TD YSU on 2nd play.

8 yd run then long pass for a TD.

X-Factor
December 3rd, 2016, 01:15 PM
Well, guess we found out JSU is susceptible to the long play.

Twentysix
I'm gonna go watch in the living room. Someone else will have to keep this updated.

ytownchief22
What a start.

centennial
December 3rd, 2016, 01:16 PM
Bahahahha.. JSU seems overmatched. Hopefully they can make some adjustments.

CockyGeek
December 3rd, 2016, 01:22 PM
Eat em up Cocks!

JSUSoutherner
December 3rd, 2016, 01:22 PM
Bahahahha.. JSU seems overmatched. Hopefully they can make some adjustments.
Like that?

centennial
December 3rd, 2016, 01:23 PM
Tie game 7-7

X-Factor
Good game early on!

The Kicker
Almost have to have this game on mute big time bias to Jac St

Drblankstare
December 3rd, 2016, 01:25 PM
Just like we all expected. This will be a shootout :D

marenlee
December 3rd, 2016, 01:26 PM
How's the crowd looking? No flash player for espn3. Stupid computers.

centennial
December 3rd, 2016, 01:27 PM
YSU o line seems to be getting some serious push off.

JSUSoutherner
December 3rd, 2016, 01:27 PM
Shoot out, anyone?

ytownchief22
December 3rd, 2016, 01:29 PM
High scoring. As everyone predicted ;)

SeattleGriz
December 3rd, 2016, 01:30 PM
How's the crowd looking? No flash player for espn3. Stupid computers.

Weak.

X-Factor
Not gonna lie, JSU defense is swiss cheese. Look really slow to point of attack. Let's see if they can make the appropriate adjustments or this game will get out of hand.

UNHWildcat18
Correct me if I'm wrong but didnt YSU not have a great offense this season? moving the ball really well vs JSU so far

awBison
So much for this being a low scoring defensive game. Will there even be a single 3 and out this game?

centennial
December 3rd, 2016, 01:31 PM
14-7 YSU is schooling the JSU defense. Also, surprise surprise I see some of NDSU's gameplay from last year's NC. Bo Pelini is a solid coach, probably the best coach ever to come into Jacksonville State.

ValleyTalk
December 3rd, 2016, 01:31 PM
YSU 14-7 xnodx

X-Factor
December 3rd, 2016, 01:32 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but didnt YSU not have a great offense this season? moving the ball really well vs JSU so far

Possibly the worst in the MVFC, but they did turn it on towards the end of the season.

JSUSoutherner
December 3rd, 2016, 01:32 PM
So much for this being a low scoring defensive game. Will there even be a single 3 and out this game?
Ask and you shall receive apparently.

Bison56
December 3rd, 2016, 01:33 PM
Not gonna lie, JSU defense is swiss cheese. Look really slow to point of attack. Let's see if they can make the appropriate adjustments or this game will get out of hand.

But we all heard that JSU D was tops.

centennial
December 3rd, 2016, 01:33 PM
3 and out

X-Factor
December 3rd, 2016, 01:36 PM
But we all heard that JSU D was tops.

It is, with an asterisk of course. I still feel as though JSU will start playing better. YSU really isn't that hard to stop on offense.

ElCid
Possibly the worst in the MVFC, but they did turn it on towards the end of the season.

Actually they were #3 in YPG.

JSUSoutherner
Jesus Christ our defense sucks.

centennial
December 3rd, 2016, 01:37 PM
Swiss cheese ladies

X-Factor
December 3rd, 2016, 01:39 PM
Actually they were #3 in YPG.

You clearly didn't watch any games if that is what you're referencing. Their offense has really been their Achilles heel all season. If they had a good O they would be an instant title contender. Maybe they still are.

NDSUFREAK
December 3rd, 2016, 01:39 PM
JSU having MVFC nightmares right now

UNHWildcat18
December 3rd, 2016, 01:40 PM
Have you ever seen youngsters play soccer? I'm talking U7, 11 kids chasing the ball in a big group? Thats what JSU's defense looks like trying to stop the YSU guy with the ball.

Bison56
December 3rd, 2016, 01:42 PM
OVC stats.xcoffeex

marenlee
December 3rd, 2016, 01:42 PM
Have you ever seen youngsters play soccer? I'm talking U7, 11 kids chasing the ball in a big group? Thats what JSU's defense looks like trying to stop the YSU guy with the ball.

Usually a lot of nose picking too.

centennial
December 3rd, 2016, 01:44 PM
17-7

ElCid
December 3rd, 2016, 01:45 PM
You clearly didn't watch any games if that is what you're referencing. Their offense has really been their Achilles heel all season. If they had a good O they would be an instant title contender. Maybe they still are.

I was simply looking at the raw numbers. They were #3 in yards per game and made 48% of 3rd down conversions. Not too shabby.

Go Lehigh TU owl
That was a big stop by the JSU D...

JSUSoutherner
I don't think we've had a single touchback all year. He would run it back if it was ten yards in the end zone...

awBison
I think JSU D will pick it up a bit after the 1st quarter. We'll see. I'm not impressed with their O though. Thought they'd be a little more solid.

BearKatProud
December 3rd, 2016, 01:46 PM
Looks like a solid crowd at the game...

ElCid
December 3rd, 2016, 01:46 PM
I think JSU D will pick it up a bit after the 1st quarter. We'll see.

They look real sluggish.

Bison56
December 3rd, 2016, 01:47 PM
How much trash talking did JSU do before they got rolled?xlolx

centennial
December 3rd, 2016, 01:48 PM
Nice play by JSU

Drblankstare
December 3rd, 2016, 01:49 PM
YSU had done a good job against that option dive until that play. That was much needed for the Cocks

Prime Power
December 3rd, 2016, 01:53 PM
Is this the JSU broadcast team? They seem very biased, seem shocked that YSU is scoring and downright giddy when JSU has a good play.

ytownchief22
December 3rd, 2016, 01:55 PM
Holy crap is JSU's kicker huge.

centennial
December 3rd, 2016, 01:57 PM
Nice throw, swiss cheese for a secondary.

Drblankstare
December 3rd, 2016, 01:57 PM
What the **** is up with YSU offense?

JSUSoutherner
December 3rd, 2016, 01:59 PM
Our D Finally got their **** together.

kind of.

NDSUFREAK

Cocks defense must actually be pretty bad

awBison
Dang, I'm surprised at how YSU is completing those long passes, not something they're known for. Those WR's are getting huge separation.

Drblankstare
December 3rd, 2016, 02:00 PM
Wells has all day to pass. JSU has no pressure

X-Factor
Wow is JSU terrible on the back end of their D. Getting caught trying to over-defend the run. Nice stop though to force the long FG.

JSUSoutherner
Looks like a solid crowd at the game...

Its meh. Rain kept a lot of people home I suspect.

JSUSoutherner
December 3rd, 2016, 02:02 PM
Wow is JSU terrible on the back end of their D. Getting caught trying to over-defend the run. Nice stop though to force the long FG.
Yeah. We are defintely playing the run a bit hard. Our corners are getting ZERO safety help on those streaks.

centennial
December 3rd, 2016, 02:03 PM
If YSU can make an adjustment to go with some intermediate throws JSU will be in trouble.

JSUSoutherner
December 3rd, 2016, 02:03 PM
Eli doing his best to keep us in it.

Prime Power
December 3rd, 2016, 02:04 PM
Its meh. Rain kept a lot of people home I suspect.

Yeah, definitely not as many as I thought there would be. Stands look pretty empty, expecially compared to SHSU last year.

JSUSoutherner
December 3rd, 2016, 02:05 PM
What was the penalty?

CockyGeek
December 3rd, 2016, 02:06 PM
Shades of the NC game last year but more points. Blown coverages and throws into the ground and trying to have Eli do it all.

centennial
December 3rd, 2016, 02:06 PM
Running Jenkins way too much. It will be troublesome if he gets injured.

centennial
December 3rd, 2016, 02:12 PM
JSU is in real trouble. YSU defense is comparable to NDSU, not easy to score on.

CockyGeek
December 3rd, 2016, 02:13 PM
The only play we can't stop is the Hail Mary. Unreal

ElCid
December 3rd, 2016, 02:14 PM
Wow. If we can only pull it out today, maybe we can get another home game. JSU D getting burned.

CockyGeek
December 3rd, 2016, 02:19 PM
Trying to rob us of an interception there. Blind ref

BisonBacker
December 3rd, 2016, 02:20 PM
Score?

CockyGeek
December 3rd, 2016, 02:20 PM
Looked like a catch in real time and in replay here. Whatever

The Kicker
December 3rd, 2016, 02:22 PM
20-10 YSU. Jac St not looking good

kdinva
December 3rd, 2016, 02:22 PM
Score?

http://www.espn.com/college-football/scoreboard/_/group/80/year/2016/seasontype/2/week/14

20-10 penguins 6:00 in the 2nd.

JSUSoutherner
December 3rd, 2016, 02:23 PM
The only play we can't stop is the Hail Mary. Unreal
No kidding. If we had any secondary at all we would be in business on D

JSUSoutherner
December 3rd, 2016, 02:24 PM
TAKE. A. ****ING. KNEE.

CockyGeek
December 3rd, 2016, 02:24 PM
I don't understand why we keep trying to return the ball

CockyGeek
December 3rd, 2016, 02:27 PM
Jenkins is 1/7. Completely one dimensional

ytownchief22
December 3rd, 2016, 02:40 PM
YSU starting to get banged up on defense. 3 starters injured on the DL. 2 out for the game.

SoupCity85
December 3rd, 2016, 02:45 PM
YSU needs to score TDs, which they have struggled with all year. In the redzone, they just don't get it done. JSU run defense is stout.

JSUSoutherner
December 3rd, 2016, 03:07 PM
Go from having a stop to a TD cause of a PI. Why am I not surprised.

ytownchief22
December 3rd, 2016, 03:08 PM
That boy fast.

CockyGeek
December 3rd, 2016, 03:16 PM
#40 certainly accomplished delaying the game and getting us out of rhythm

ytownchief22
December 3rd, 2016, 03:18 PM
#40 certainly accomplished delaying the game and getting us out of rhythm

The kid is cramping up ? But alright...

CockyGeek
December 3rd, 2016, 03:19 PM
The kid is cramping up ? But alright...
Because he showboated into the end zone and then danced around?

CockyGeek
December 3rd, 2016, 03:31 PM
YSU 27 - JSU 24. 4:07 3rd
Best JSU game all year.

JSUSoutherner
December 3rd, 2016, 03:32 PM
Good drive. YSU appears to have no answers for Eli. LETS GO DEFENSE!

CockyGeek
December 3rd, 2016, 03:35 PM
This game is a joke. Our defense is so. Slow. Today

JSUSoutherner
December 3rd, 2016, 03:36 PM
Jesus Christ how hard is it to stop a ****ing deep shot?

ytownchief22
December 3rd, 2016, 03:41 PM
What a cheap shot. Hit the showers kid.

The Yo Show
December 3rd, 2016, 03:41 PM
JSU playing very sloppy with the penalties. It's killing them.

The Pud
December 3rd, 2016, 03:44 PM
YSU 27 - JSU 24. 4:07 3rd
Best JSU game all year.

JSU weak SOS showing itself now

CockyGeek
December 3rd, 2016, 03:44 PM
JSU playing very sloppy with the penalties. It's killing them.
Welcome to 2016

ytownchief22
December 3rd, 2016, 03:46 PM
YSU defense starting to get a little gassed.

CockyGeek
December 3rd, 2016, 03:51 PM
That stupid play call just sealed our fate. Thanks a bunch, coach .