PDA

View Full Version : The Losers Thread: For those who got beat and still got **** to say

Pages : [1] 2

Bucs2016
November 26th, 2016, 05:37 PM
I'm not gonna litter the threads of teams still playing unless it's about their game. So for all the other Losers like me....here's where I can still say some ****.

Regionalization sucks. It was only CSUs 2nd time in playoffs so we didn't mind playing Citadel in 2015 and Wofford now because it was fun and close to home. But looking around....I see why so many don't like it. CSU and Wofford shouldn't have been facing each other in a 1st round game. Both deserved a weaker opponent. And the group now goes to the Citadel and probably Jacksonville State? Brutal. Where is a St Francis or San Diego for our schools down here?

Next...man...referees SUCKED. It wouldn't change the outcome because Wofford got screwed as much as we did. Just frustrating.

Anyway...I'm ready for 2017 kickoff. How many days?

taper
November 26th, 2016, 05:41 PM
My team hasn't played yet but my bracket challenge took a beating today. 3 losses already and I had one of them going to the quarters.

Bucs2016
November 26th, 2016, 05:44 PM
My team hasn't played yet but my bracket challenge took a beating today. 3 losses already and I had one of them going to the quarters.

Yeah its been an interesting day. It's gonna take me a year to get over this loss. Wofford is a great team and they beat us. But damn we sure blew some golden opportunities. Uggggh. We wanted Citadel next week bad.

spdram
November 26th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Good idea for a thread -- it's tough to lose, but congrats to all teams that make the playoffs. You've had a season to be proud of.

BisonFan02
November 26th, 2016, 07:25 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?184568-Crapsville-Bar-and-Grill-the-2016-Season-Edition

RootinFerDukes
November 26th, 2016, 07:30 PM
I know you're just venting and I agree with you to some extent. Here's where I don't.

1) you'll get no sympathy about regionalization because everyone has to deal with it in their own parts of the country. Try saying that to South Dakota state fans.

2) you want to play cupcakes? Then win more games and don't play in such a crappy conference. I know the conference part is easier said than done. If you're seeded, you MAY get a better draw, but that's far from a guarantee.

3) you want cupcakes in your region? Maybe you are the cupcakes in your region?

Just bustin your balls. We all love college football. Good luck moving forward.

BigHouseClosedEnd
November 26th, 2016, 07:33 PM
Tell your guys to buy pencils with their own money next year and you don't need to worry about this stuff.

JaxSinfonian
November 26th, 2016, 07:37 PM
Next...man...referees SUCKED. It wouldn't change the outcome because Wofford got screwed as much as we did. Just frustrating.

OVC crew, eh?

PantherRob82
November 26th, 2016, 08:24 PM
..or maybe CSU just wasn't that good. You got beat by a team that barely made the field.

CID1990
November 26th, 2016, 08:41 PM
We wanted Citadel next week bad.

Start considering charging us rent man, it's the least we can do

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

walliver
November 26th, 2016, 08:55 PM
OVC crew, eh?

Actually, it was a SWAC crew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bucs2016
November 26th, 2016, 09:00 PM
Start considering charging us rent man, it's the least we can do

Good idea since we own Johnson Hagood Stadium yet yall play in it.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, it was a SWAC crew.

And they were AWFUL. For both teams. We got away with so many holds on your DL it was embarrassing.

Bucs2016
November 26th, 2016, 09:07 PM
..or maybe CSU just wasn't that good. You got beat by a team that barely made the field.

That Wofford team lost by 2 to Samford and lost by a MIRACLE freakish play vs Citadel. So that team....could've easily been undefeated SoCon champion. ONE PLAY to be the 1 loss #1 champion.

Wofford was ONE PLAY....the freakish intercepted option pitch for TD for the win.....from being the SoCon #1. Instead you call them a team that "barely got in". One play.

Is that the team we are being shamed for losing to? Because I'm not. We went toe to toe for 60 minutes with, in my opinion, THE best team in the SoCon.

PantherRob82
November 26th, 2016, 09:10 PM
That Wofford team lost by 2 to Samford and lost by a MIRACLE freakish play vs Citadel. So that team....could've easily been undefeated SoCon champion. ONE PLAY to be the 1 loss #1 champion.

Wofford was ONE PLAY....the freakish intercepted option pitch for TD for the win.....from being the SoCon #1. Instead you call them a team that "barely got in". One play.

Is that the team we are being shamed for losing to? Because I'm not. We went toe to toe for 60 minutes with, in my opinion, THE best team in the SoCon.

You're being shamed because you crowed so loud all season, yet beat no one. Now you're out in the first round. Excuses, excuses. Hope your schedule next season has a little more meat on it.

Bucs2016
November 26th, 2016, 09:16 PM
You're being shamed because you crowed so loud all season, yet beat no one. Now you're out in the first round. Excuses, excuses. Hope your schedule next season has a little more meat on it.

I don't think I "crowed". I took up for my team but I was very reasonable. Did you mix me up w another CSU fan?

We beat Coastal. We beat a top 25 Kennesaw team who was ranked in the final week. Those are good wins.

AND Wofford is the best SoCon team this year. We took em to the wire. I won't be ashamed of that one bit.

citdog
November 26th, 2016, 09:35 PM
Good idea since we own Johnson Hagood Stadium yet yall play in it..

Yet somehow won't be playing in it on Saturday.

Bucs2016
November 26th, 2016, 09:39 PM
Yet somehow won't be playing in it on Saturday.

Not a "somehow". We know how. Wofford beat us. Something Citadel can't seem to do. Last time Citadel beat CSU....Mitt Romney was leading Obama in the polls.

Wofford may not be the SoCon champ. But they're the best team in it. I saw the Citadel vs Wofford game. It was a miracle. Wofford...well...I'm not talking on their behalf. I'll just root for them next week.

citdog
November 26th, 2016, 09:42 PM
Not a "somehow". We know how. Wofford beat us. Something Citadel can't seem to do. Last time Citadel beat CSU....Mitt Romney was leading Obama in the polls.

Wofford may not be the SoCon champ. But they're the best team in it. I saw the Citadel vs Wofford game. It was a miracle. Wofford...well...I'm not talking on their behalf. I'll just root for them next week.

Good teams find a way to win. Mediocre ones throw interceptions.

Bucs2016
November 26th, 2016, 09:50 PM
Good teams find a way to win. Mediocre ones throw interceptions.

True. That explains our 4 game winning streak over the Citadel. Yall are in no position to talk. Luckily for your Dogs...you guys had that MIRACLE interception of the Wofford pitch to score a TD and win vs them. Otherwise Wofford would've been SoCon Champs and CITADEL would've faced CSU today and not Wofford. And we would have made it 5x in a row.

Instead....we lost to a program that's better than yours, a fan base that's classier than yours. And since we spanked you mutts 4x in a row....NOW you have to ride Woffords coat tails and talk **** to us vicariously through their great win. So sad.

Samalum'10
November 26th, 2016, 09:54 PM
Chattown make it over here yet?? S*** my bad, week ahead...

MSUDuo
November 26th, 2016, 09:54 PM
Welcome to the Cal-Poly fans!

Bucs2016
November 26th, 2016, 09:56 PM

Haha welcome brothers! A toast to misery! Here here!!!

Bucs2016
November 26th, 2016, 09:58 PM
Citdog to his friends: "And CSU was all like 'we beat yalls ass 4 in a row'....and I was all like 'Better watch your mouth or I'll sic Wofford on yall'. I told him that! I did!"

Sad.

citdog
November 26th, 2016, 10:03 PM
True. That explains our 4 game winning streak over the Citadel. Yall are in no position to talk. Luckily for your Dogs...you guys had that MIRACLE interception of the Wofford pitch to score a TD and win vs them. Otherwise Wofford would've been SoCon Champs and CITADEL would've faced CSU today and not Wofford. And we would have made it 5x in a row.

Instead....we lost to a program that's better than yours, a fan base that's classier than yours. And since we spanked you mutts 4x in a row....NOW you have to ride Woffords coat tails and talk **** to us vicariously through their great win. So sad.

Is it "talking ****" to point out that it's "turn in your stuff" day on Monday at ladson southern or is that just a fact? Might be the same monday week for us but that's how it works this time of the year.

Bucs2016
November 26th, 2016, 10:09 PM
Is it "talking ****" to point out that it's "turn in your stuff" day on Monday at ladson southern or is that just a fact? Might be the same monday week for us but that's how it works this time of the year.

Nah. If you just said we lost, fine. But that's not it. It's ok. We all know what would be happened if Citadel hadn't had the miracle in Spartanburg. Wofford would've won the SoCon and Citadel vs CSU would've been THIS week. We inevitably would've lost to Wofford anyway. Just sad the 5-peat has to be delayed a year.

PantherRob82
November 26th, 2016, 10:19 PM

They won't be back. There aren't many to begin with.

MSUDuo
November 26th, 2016, 10:21 PM
I know. Gotta take the opportunity to talk $#!+ when one can. Especially a MO State fan! :rolleyes:

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Bucs2016
November 26th, 2016, 10:26 PM

Well hell....I'll stand in for em!! What I gotta do to pose as a Cal Poly fan? I'll meme myself into one. Not like I got a game to look forward to next week.

bojeta
November 26th, 2016, 10:28 PM
We just flat out sucked. Had we won by some miracle, the only respectable thing to do would be to decline the 2nd round appearance. God I hope we hold a remedial tackling clinic this summer.

FUBeAR
November 26th, 2016, 10:34 PM
Wofford may not be the SoCon champ. But they're the best team in it.

I know you're trying to 'gig' citdog (and other El Cid fans) with the repeated "Woffy is the best Team in the SoCon" comments.

It may or may not be true, but IF you're going to throw records aside, as you're doing with those comments, then, IMO, there were 5 other Teams in the SoCon that were not much more than an eyelash better or an eyelash worse than Wofford (The Citadel, Chattanooga, Samford, Mercer, and Furman). If you're going to look past the records, and come up with some subjective assessment, you might want to think about taking a look at those other 4 Teams as well.

Because, in the 15 games that those 6 SoCon Teams played against one another in 2016, the average margin of difference was only a single score.

But...none of that really matters, does it?...

The Citadel came through the SoCon GAUNTLET undefeated and deserve to be called the 2016 SoCon Champions.
Wofford had the next best record, giving them the nod over Chatt as they won the head-to-head, and the Terriers lost head-to-head to the Champions.

It's just a shame that, the Top 2 Teams in what may be the strongest FCS Conference (Based on today's results, it's sure not the Big Sky! CAA had a good day, but they played MEAC, NEC, and PL Teams. MVFC finished .500 today and their Champion had a regular season loss to a Big Sky Team that lost to a PFL Team in Round 1 today!) have to play each other in Round 2. A true shame!

If Wofford wins next Saturday, THEN you can may be able to call them the best SoCon Team, although I think our friends in Chattanooga would still have you 'wait a while' on that...

Bucs2016
November 26th, 2016, 10:46 PM
I know you're trying to 'gig' citdog (and other El Cid fans) with the repeated "Woffy is the best Team in the SoCon" comments.

It may or may not be true, but IF you're going to throw records aside, as you're doing with those comments, then, IMO, there were 5 other Teams in the SoCon that were not much more than an eyelash better or an eyelash worse than Wofford (The Citadel, Chattanooga, Samford, Mercer, and Furman). If you're going to look past the records, and come up with some subjective assessment, you might want to think about taking a look at those other 4 Teams as well.

Because, in the 15 games that those 6 SoCon Teams played against one another in 2016, the average margin of difference was only a single score.

But...none of that really matters, does it?...

The Citadel came through the SoCon GAUNTLET undefeated and deserve to be called the 2016 SoCon Champions.
Wofford had the next best record, giving them the nod over Chatt as they won the head-to-head, and the Terriers lost head-to-head to the Champions.

It's just a shame that, the Top 2 Teams in what may be the strongest FCS Conference (Based on today's results, it's sure not the Big Sky! CAA had a good day, but they played MEAC, NEC, and PL Teams. MVFC finished .500 today and their Champion had a regular season loss to a Big Sky Team that lost to a PFL Team in Round 1 today!) have to play each other in Round 2. A true shame!

If Wofford wins next Saturday, THEN you can may be able to call them the best SoCon Team, although I think our friends in Chattanooga would still have you 'wait a while' on that...

I can't refute any of what you said. It's just my opinion. I watched the Wofford vs Citadel game. And how that game ended up. It's just my opinion that the better team didn't win that day. Basically due to one freakish play. And when I saw we had Wofford in the 1st round....I knew we were in danger of an early exit. I'd rather have played Citadel. MUCH rather. Wofford is a better team day to day. Just absolutely blew it in a freakish play vs Citadel. Otherwise they'd be champs.

But your points cannot be proven wrong. The W / L column doesn't lie not matter how they got there.

AND YES....it's a shame that CSU/Wofford to Citadel and Jax State all got shoved into one group. Toughest run in the bracket if you ask me.

Schism55
November 27th, 2016, 04:05 AM
We just flat out sucked. Had we won by some miracle, the only respectable thing to do would be to decline the 2nd round appearance. God I hope we hold a remedial tackling clinic this summer.
Here here man. I know the elements played some factor in it, but wow Poly missed a TON of tackles. I mentioned in another thread that I wouldn't be surprised if they had over 100 missed tackles xeyebrowx

ming01
November 27th, 2016, 04:33 AM

I had CSU in the title game xbawlingxxlolx

CID1990
November 27th, 2016, 07:42 AM
Dude is absolutely obsessed with The Citadel. Has been for years.

Elcid1995
November 27th, 2016, 08:24 AM
This thread, well intended, has again devolved into a CSU vs CIT hate thread. That is in the past for me.

I agree with you about regionalization. Committee blows. Why are we playing a SOCON team in the second round? Could've of easily made a couple of switches to alleviate that problem.

I understand as a #6 we are going to play to tough competition. If anyone in FCS had a chance at a #1 seed besides NDSU, perhaps others would get a shot at some "cupcakes". Alas, going undefeated in FCS and beating three playoffs teams just isn't enough to get a higher seed when the committee is playing by crap NCAA rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elcid1995
November 27th, 2016, 08:25 AM
Hey also did you know that. CSU beat us four in a row? Ok. Just checking to make sure you all know that

kalm
November 27th, 2016, 08:32 AM
This thread, well intended, has again devolved into a CSU vs CIT hate thread. That is in the past for me.

I agree with you about regionalization. Committee blows. Why are we playing a SOCON team in the second round? Could've of easily made a couple of switches to alleviate that problem.

I understand as a #6 we are going to play to tough competition. If anyone in FCS had a chance at a #1 seed besides NDSU, perhaps others would get a shot at some "cupcakes". Alas, going undefeated in FCS and beating three playoffs teams just isn't enough to get a higher seed when the committee is playing by crap NCAA rules.

You guys are in the most competitive quarter of the bracket for sure and I think you deserved to be seeded ahead of SHSU and JSU. It's a tough year for seeding though with so many worthy teams and you're not the only one.

In our first game, we'll face a 2 loss conference runner up that has been ranked in the top 10. If we win, that will be followed by either a two loss conference co-champ or a 3 loss conference runner up that has been ranked in the top 5. Very few easy paths from here on out.

Elcid1995
November 27th, 2016, 09:12 AM
All arguments aside, it's the playoffs and we are gonna play great teams and that's how it should be. Don't really care if we play tough teams, it's the rematches in the 2d round that piss me off.

Bucs2016
November 27th, 2016, 10:03 AM

Yes I agree. It sucks that all these teams got put into this same group.

CID1990
November 27th, 2016, 09:24 PM
Yes I agree. It sucks that all these teams got put into this same group.

I blame that on Wofford and CSU.

If CSU had lost to Liberty and Wofford had dropped that game to UTC then they would have been in a different bracket.

dgtw
November 27th, 2016, 09:30 PM
I agree regionalization sucks. I wish they would at least seed 16 teams and then stick the last eight in whatever game is closest to them. I'm sure some seeded pairs would just magically be a short drive away, but at least it would be more transparent.

Bucs2016
November 27th, 2016, 10:02 PM
I blame that on Wofford and CSU.

If CSU had lost to Liberty and Wofford had dropped that game to UTC then they would have been in a different bracket.

Nah if we lost to Liberty we wouldn't have been in at all. LU would've gotten auto bid.

JSUFightingCocks
November 28th, 2016, 12:06 AM

So did you...

Bisonoline
November 28th, 2016, 01:00 AM
I agree regionalization sucks. I wish they would at least seed 16 teams and then stick the last eight in whatever game is closest to them. I'm sure some seeded pairs would just magically be a short drive away, but at least it would be more transparent.

The NCAA just cant seem to get out of it own way. Seed the teams the way they need to seed them based solely on the teams merits. If they end up in the same bracket so be it. But at least they would be running a true tournament. Instead they make mickey mouse band aid changes. The NCAA has forgotten that they are there to do whats BEST for the GAME. Not whats best for them.

dudeitsaid
November 28th, 2016, 02:46 AM
So did you...

You gotta watch out for PantherRob. He's a chameleon. His team didn't get beat by anyone that barely made the field. But the avatar he's sporting...that team did.

caribbeanhen
November 28th, 2016, 05:42 AM
The NCAA just cant seem to get out of it own way. Seed the teams the way they need to seed them based solely on the teams merits. If they end up in the same bracket so be it. But at least they would be running a true tournament. Instead they make mickey mouse band aid changes. The NCAA has forgotten that they are there to do whats BEST for the GAME. Not whats best for them.

forgotten? when did they ever operate for what's best for the game? its always been about them right?

CID1990
November 28th, 2016, 05:47 AM
Nah if we lost to Liberty we wouldn't have been in at all. LU would've gotten auto bid.

Dude

Sarcasm

(The "stay at home bracket" different bracket)

Bucs2016
November 28th, 2016, 05:56 AM
Dude

Sarcasm

(The "stay at home bracket" different bracket)

Ah I see. I was wondering if you just hadn't paid attention to the season. Your sarcasm was too weak haha.

PantherRob82
November 28th, 2016, 10:32 AM

I don't think that would be much different at all.

- - - Updated - - -

So did you...

Which one?

Milktruck74
November 28th, 2016, 10:37 AM
PantherRob, That is a good looking Helmet.....Happy to have you (even if it is just for the playoffs).

X-Factor
November 28th, 2016, 11:04 AM
I don't think that would be much different at all.

Agreed. It wouldn't have to be any more transparent than it is now. They can make the seeds whatever they like. To remove regionalization, the vast majority of FCS needs to pick up the pace on program support. 2500 at a playoff game doesn't balance the travel budget for the other team when the NCAA is footing the bill.

NDSU, UNI, JMU, JSU, SHSU, Liberty and Montana (and State in the rare event they make playoffs) are about the only schools so far proven to have any real gripe with this based on the gate revenue those teams bring in. SDSU might be working their way towards that camp with their new stadium.

As far as the other teams, well, you are the problem!

PantherRob82
November 28th, 2016, 11:14 AM
PantherRob, That is a good looking Helmet.....Happy to have you (even if it is just for the playoffs).

If you win, it stays, otherwise it becomes the winner of UNH and JMU.:D

JSUFightingCocks
November 28th, 2016, 11:16 AM
You gotta watch out for PantherRob. He's a chameleon. His team didn't get beat by anyone that barely made the field. But the avatar he's sporting...that team did.

He's a sneaky one...xrotatehx

Hammerhead
November 28th, 2016, 11:53 AM
Aren't the rest of the post-season tournaments regionalized? The top seeds in basketball get put into different regions and it's probably the same way with other sports. Seems like NDSU is usually paired with Minnesota or a school in Oregon with non-revenue sports.

Bucs2016
November 28th, 2016, 01:08 PM
Agreed. It wouldn't have to be any more transparent than it is now. They can make the seeds whatever they like. To remove regionalization, the vast majority of FCS needs to pick up the pace on program support. 2500 at a playoff game doesn't balance the travel budget for the other team when the NCAA is footing the bill.

NDSU, UNI, JMU, JSU, SHSU, Liberty and Montana (and State in the rare event they make playoffs) are about the only schools so far proven to have any real gripe with this based on the gate revenue those teams bring in. SDSU might be working their way towards that camp with their new stadium.

As far as the other teams, well, you are the problem!

That's a very valid point. Wofford/CSU was a pretty small crowd. Both as small schools to start. But playing second fiddle in our state hurts also. We played the game 5 hours before the Clemson/USC game and most of the FCS fans in this state are also fans of those 2 programs and want to watch both. Having the smaller game on ESPN3 also hurts because fans can go to the Clemson game and watch the CSU/Wofford game on their phones.

I saw Youngstown kicked their game off later in the day just to avoid playing during Ohio State/Michigan.

- - - Updated - - -

I like your style. May change mine to NDSU!!

PantherRob82
November 28th, 2016, 03:19 PM
That's a very valid point. Wofford/CSU was a pretty small crowd. Both as small schools to start. But playing second fiddle in our state hurts also. We played the game 5 hours before the Clemson/USC game and most of the FCS fans in this state are also fans of those 2 programs and want to watch both. Having the smaller game on ESPN3 also hurts because fans can go to the Clemson game and watch the CSU/Wofford game on their phones.

I saw Youngstown kicked their game off later in the day just to avoid playing during Ohio State/Michigan.

- - - Updated - - -

I like your style. May change mine to NDSU!!

I would think you would change yours to Wofford.xthumbsupx

Professor
November 28th, 2016, 03:27 PM
interesting topic

Bucs2016
November 28th, 2016, 03:44 PM
I would think you would change yours to Wofford.xthumbsupx

Hmmm. Maybe. I have a huge respect for Woffords program and coach.

Katfan
December 3rd, 2016, 12:06 AM
If they lose, other teams may not want you to put the jinx on them

Skycop27
December 3rd, 2016, 06:24 PM
OK, someone pour me a Jamesons. I'll trade you my 13 season playoff streak for your
advancing to the quarterfinals1

F'N Hawks
December 3rd, 2016, 09:45 PM
I was told to come to this room.....

ElCid
December 3rd, 2016, 09:57 PM

Me too. But I want a fricken recount.xbawlingx

Bucs2016
December 3rd, 2016, 09:57 PM

Haha....welcome friend. We are kind to newcomers here.

Bucs2016
December 3rd, 2016, 09:59 PM
Me too. But I want a fricken recount.xbawlingx

Haha well played

dudeitsaid
December 3rd, 2016, 10:00 PM

Can I come to this room and complain a lost opportunity to play the Hawks? Man! You guys were a different team in the second half! I was hoping for the de-facto Big Sky Championship next week!

The team I saw in the first half really had me concerned about next week. Did the mentality of feeling like you guys had the game won creep into the players minds, you think? We had the same thing happen to EWU in 2004, big 4th QTR lead, and last minute loss. It sucks!

Redbird007
December 3rd, 2016, 10:04 PM
Should have stayed out. I hate hangin' with losers

Bucs2016
December 3rd, 2016, 10:07 PM
Can I come to this room and complain a lost opportunity to play the Hawks? Man! You guys were a different team in the second half! I was hoping for the de-facto Big Sky Championship next week!

The team I saw in the first half really had me concerned about next week. Did the mentality of feeling like you guys had the game won creep into the players minds, you think? We had the same thing happen to EWU in 2004, big 4th QTR lead, and last minute loss. It sucks!

Sure! It's my thread so yeah you can come. Just don't sit on the nice couch. It's reserved for Citadel and Jax State. Tough losses. And one of them must make room for the YSU/Wofford loser next week. I have San Diego checking IDs at the door. They sent a guy early yesterday to secure that role. Chattanooga stopped up the toilet puking in it and it's clogged. So don't use it.

geaux_sioux
December 3rd, 2016, 10:07 PM

WR drops all over the place and that running into the kicker where Richmond then marched down the field instead of us starting the drive at their 45. That was an enormous swing. The game was completely over until that penalty changed everything and our guys choked as bad as I've ever seen. They made the plays late and we didn't. They earned it.

Bucs2016
December 3rd, 2016, 10:08 PM
WR drops all over the place and that running into the kicker where Richmond then marched down the field instead of us starting the drive at their 45. That was an enormous swing. The game was completely over until that penalty changed everything and our guys choked as bad as I've ever seen. They made the plays late and we didn't. They earned it.

(Pat on the back) Cmon in man. Here's a whiskey on us. We're all friends here.

dudeitsaid
December 3rd, 2016, 10:15 PM

Yeah, they had some enormous, improbable plays that really helped them. That 50 yard catch their receiver outsteched for was a crazy catch! But it just seemed like UND relaxed after their fairly easy touchdown to start the second half. They just didn't play with the same fire after that. They proved they could move the ball against UR, but after that, they just couldn't seem to get anything going.

Not trying to rub salt in the wound. Like I said, was really hoping to meet you guys in the playoffs.

What I can say is that, your team is on the right track. They way you guys were playing at first show you absolutely belonged. Some teams are a flash in the pan, but I think Bubba's got you guys in position to be a strong force in the BSC, or somewhere else if you guys switch conferences.

And, I thought your facilities look extraordinary they showed on the field...the practice center and all. We'd take that!

Bucs2016
December 3rd, 2016, 10:30 PM
(Candle lit. Wine glass in hand. Kenny G playing on radio) - Welcome to all. It's peaceful here. Less stressful. Its...basketball season here. Welcome. Don't be scared. It's OK...breathe.

dgtw
December 4th, 2016, 03:49 AM
Sure! It's my thread so yeah you can come. Just don't sit on the nice couch. It's reserved for Citadel and Jax State. Tough losses. And one of them must make room for the YSU/Wofford loser next week. I have San Diego checking IDs at the door. They sent a guy early yesterday to secure that role. Chattanooga stopped up the toilet puking in it and it's clogged. So don't use it.

I made a nice bean dip. Do you have some plates and a serving spoon?

Catsfan90
December 4th, 2016, 04:26 AM
Knight shouldn't have started.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Bucs2016
December 4th, 2016, 06:03 AM
I made a nice bean dip. Do you have some plates and a serving spoon?

Haha of course!

Lehigh'98
December 4th, 2016, 06:05 AM
Anyone selling a run defense in here?

70MilesFromCanada
December 4th, 2016, 07:22 AM
Ahh....punting should be an illegal play?
xbawlingxxbawlingx

CFBfan
December 4th, 2016, 07:27 AM
JMU's dismantling of NH further diminishes Lehigh after NH smacked Lehigh around last week and it's representation of the PL
2 steps backwards for the PL this yesr

Bucs2016
December 4th, 2016, 07:34 AM
Anyone selling a run defense in here?

We have one of the best in the nation. We'll trade you a little in exchange for some quarterback health potion?

F'N Hawks
December 4th, 2016, 07:48 AM
We have one of the best in the nation. We'll trade you a little in exchange for some quarterback health potion?

Anyone know how to defend a hail mary? They only try it 4-5 times a game with extreme confidence.

MR. CHICKEN
December 4th, 2016, 07:52 AM

.....SO YER SAYIN'.........DELAWARE REALLY WON...........xcoolx............BRAWK!

MR. CHICKEN
December 4th, 2016, 07:58 AM
....WHERE'S GANGSTER..xconfusedx......PENALTIES......ARE NOT YER FRIEND...xsmhx...........BRAWK!

Lehigh'98
December 4th, 2016, 08:06 AM
JMU's dismantling of NH further diminishes Lehigh after NH smacked Lehigh around last week and it's representation of the PL
2 steps backwards for the PL this yesr

Feel better now captain obvious?? Maybe you should post this in a few more threads

December 4th, 2016, 08:19 AM
It does suck to lose a playoff game. But a team that leaves it all on the field and loses in the playoffs has nothing to ashamed of, or to apologize for.
I watched a lot of good football teams lose Saturday but I saw no losers. Remember in the end there is only one.

CFBfan
December 4th, 2016, 08:22 AM
thanks for the advice! what would i do without a Lehigh homer guiding me??

CHIP72
December 4th, 2016, 08:55 AM
Feel better now captain obvious?? Maybe you should post this in a few more threads

I really think Lehigh's issue was they expected to play at home against UNH (and I'd bet the coaches told the players prior to the Lafayette game that they'd host a playoff game if they beat the Leopards), and once it was announced Lehigh was playing on the road, they were disappointed and weren't able to get focused for the game as much as they needed to. I would equate it to kids waking up on Christmas morning and opening their presents and finding out they didn't get the 1-2 presents they really wanted and feeling disappointed as a result.

Regardless of the reason(s), Lehigh laid an egg against UNH, but that's water under the bridge.

katstrapper
December 4th, 2016, 09:38 AM
]You guys are in the most competitive quarter of the bracket for sure and I think you deserved to be seeded ahead of SHSU and JSU[/B]. It's a tough year for seeding though with so many worthy teams and you're not the only one.

In our first game, we'll face a 2 loss conference runner up that has been ranked in the top 10. If we win, that will be followed by either a two loss conference co-champ or a 3 loss conference runner up that has been ranked in the top 5. Very few easy paths from here on out.

Of course, everyone deserved to be ranked ahead of SHSU... xblahx

Bucs2016
December 4th, 2016, 06:34 PM
What are NDSU and SHSU people doing in this thread? Get out. You don't belong here yet!

ElCid
December 4th, 2016, 06:57 PM
What are NDSU and SHSU people doing in this thread? Get out. You don't belong here yet!

Maybe they wanted to come and reserve a seat for themselves.....? Hmmmm.

Bucs2016
December 4th, 2016, 07:09 PM
Maybe they wanted to come and reserve a seat for themselves.....? Hmmmm.

Possibly. And to you I say.....welcome. We all end up here eventually!

How do you feel about your coach? Obviously did an outstanding job but will he leave? Mike Houston bolted pretty quick. I was surprised myself. Thompson may stick around a while. It's a great FCS job. Ours is rumored at a few places but haven't heard much else. Obviously we want him to stay also. But if he leaves I'm praying our DC gets the job. He's truly the best kept secret in Big South coaching. We can lose Chadwell but keep our DC as HC and I don't think we'd suffer much at all.

The last few years have been fun. It's awesome when both of the local schools are really good. Something fun to see in the news other than just USC/Clemson/Panthers all the time.

ElCid
December 4th, 2016, 09:05 PM
Possibly. And to you I say.....welcome. We all end up here eventually!

How do you feel about your coach? Obviously did an outstanding job but will he leave? Mike Houston bolted pretty quick. I was surprised myself. Thompson may stick around a while. It's a great FCS job. Ours is rumored at a few places but haven't heard much else. Obviously we want him to stay also. But if he leaves I'm praying our DC gets the job. He's truly the best kept secret in Big South coaching. We can lose Chadwell but keep our DC as HC and I don't think we'd suffer much at all.

The last few years have been fun. It's awesome when both of the local schools are really good. Something fun to see in the news other than just USC/Clemson/Panthers all the time.

Speaking of news. I was speechless at the Newless Courier this morning. We win the SOCON and what did we get? Not a whole front page of the sports section. A Clemson player farts and what do they get? The whole front page. When USC actually wins a game and what do they get? A whole front page. We lose and what did we get? The whole front page!!! Clemson wins the ACC and they got an entire paragraph on the front. That paper has serious issues. I guess any publicity is good publicity.xcrazyx

Catsfan90
December 4th, 2016, 09:07 PM
Knight shouldn't have started

jmufan999
December 4th, 2016, 09:10 PM
Knight shouldn't have started DeAndrade shouldn't have, either. in both games against JMU.

Bucs2016
December 4th, 2016, 10:02 PM
Speaking of news. I was speechless at the Newless Courier this morning. We win the SOCON and what did we get? Not a whole front page of the sports section. A Clemson player farts and what do they get? The whole front page. When USC actually wins a game and what do they get? A whole front page. We lose and what did we get? The whole front page!!! Clemson wins the ACC and they got an entire paragraph on the front. That paper has serious issues. I guess any publicity is good publicity.xcrazyx

Yep. The P&C is absolutely horrible. And not just with sports coverage but definitely bad with sports. I've noticed how they'll downplay or bury big moments of Citadel football. And CSU...even worse. Citadel or CSU could win the conference next year....but let USC lose to Kentucky or Clemson blow out Wake Forest and that's the main story. I get that they're the states major programs. But when a local team wins a CHAMPIONSHIP it should be the main front page sports story.

Bucs2016
December 4th, 2016, 10:16 PM
Ah....fellow Losers Thread members....did everyone see the FBS bowl selections? Ahhhh. How kind of FBS. Everyone who finishes .500 gets to participate. 50% of them get to finish the season on a win. Seems so much more humane and gentle than this harsh 24 team playoff we have. Where's my whiskey glass.....

South Carolina finishes 6-6 and gets to play in a bowl in Birmingham and celebrate with a werk of festivities and 50% chance they finish season with a win. One of us FCS teams finishes 6-6 and we get told to stay the **** home and eat some dry turkey. No wonder App and Coastal and GSU moved up. It's much less....mean up there. Ahhhh....this whisky is good. I need more.

Hambone
December 5th, 2016, 08:34 AM
Hey everyone. xpeacex

Bucs2016
December 5th, 2016, 08:57 AM
Hey everyone. xpeacex

Welcome! Pull up a chair and crack open a cold one. Settle in for the long cold miserable offseason.

BNATION
December 5th, 2016, 10:45 AM
You guys are in the most competitive quarter of the bracket for sure and I think you deserved to be seeded ahead of SHSU and JSU. It's a tough year for seeding though with so many worthy teams and you're not the only one.

Your High... SOCON weaker than creek water. SHSU has dismantled everyone, and Chatty would have been especially bad if not for heavy rain.

FUBeAR
December 5th, 2016, 11:46 AM
SOCON weaker than creek water

...he says after the #3 Team in the SoCon was 25 yards away from beating the undefeated & completely unchallenged Champion of the SLC at their place after having a week more to heal/prepare. xcrazyx

Mocs123
December 5th, 2016, 12:20 PM
Your High... SOCON weaker than creek water. NDSU has dismantled everyone, and Chatty would have been especially bad if not for heavy rain.

Is it just me or does SHSU have ten different posters as bad as Chattown?

I am not sure why they have a Napoleon complex, just win and prove your the best team in the country and everyone will shut up.

Heck, as much as it pains me to say we weren't the best team in the SoCon this year, but we had our shot. That's the great thing about FCS-every team not in the Ivy or the SWAC has a shot at the NC. No bitching, no whining, no excuses, just win and it's yours.

The past three years we have met the #1 teams country in the poles in our second playoff game, but do you hear me complain? No, if you want to be the best you have to beat the best. Did we complain in 2013 when we were left out despite 8 FCS wins (two losses were by a total of 5 points to the #15 and #17 teams) and a share of the SoCon championship? No, we had our shot.

Bucs2016
December 5th, 2016, 02:14 PM

I am not sure why they have a Napoleon complex, just win and prove your the best team in the country and everyone will shut up.

Heck, as much as it pains me to say we weren't the best team in the SoCon this year, but we had our shot. That's the great thing about FCS-every team not in the Ivy or the SWAC has a shot at the NC. No bitching, no whining, no excuses, just win and it's yours.

The past three years we have met the #1 teams country in the poles in our second playoff game, but do you hear me complain? No, if you want to be the best you have to beat the best. Did we complain in 2013 when we were left out despite 8 FCS wins (two losses were by a total of 5 points to the #15 and #17 teams) and a share of the SoCon championship? No, we had our shot.

This year the SoCon had 4 teams IMO who were a paper thin margin from each other (Citadel Samford UTC Wofford) and all 4 were top 15 caliber I felt. Citadel won the gauntlet in regular season. Now Wofford is making the survivor series playoff run!

citdog
December 5th, 2016, 02:38 PM
Your High... SOCON weaker than creek water. NDSU has dismantled everyone, and Chatty would have been especially bad if not for heavy rain.

Seriously Bro? The slc is weaker than the french army.

FUBeAR
December 5th, 2016, 02:40 PM
This year the SoCon had 4 teams IMO who were a paper thin margin from each other (Citadel Samford UTC Wofford) and all 4 were top 15 caliber I felt. Citadel won the gauntlet in regular season. Now Wofford is making the survivor series playoff run!

To take that out a little further and put some metrics to it, I would say there were 6 Teams in the SoCon who were a paper thin margin from each other.

The average margin of victories AND losses in the 5 games that each of those 6 teams played against the others was less than 1 score for each of the 6.

Chattanooga

The Citadel

Wofford

Samford

Mercer
(6.8)

Furman
(7.8)

...and VMI & ETSU are, unquestionably, on the rise...and, if we assume that WCU's fall-off this year was a 1-year anomaly (from consecutive 7-4/5-2 records in '14 & '15), then next year, we could see ALL 9 SoCon Teams who are a paper thin margin from each other...and ALL GOOD!

Professor
December 5th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Yep. The P&C is absolutely horrible. And not just with sports coverage but definitely bad with sports. I've noticed how they'll downplay or bury big moments of Citadel football. And CSU...even worse. Citadel or CSU could win the conference next year....but let USC lose to Kentucky or Clemson blow out Wake Forest and that's the main story. I get that they're the states major programs. But when a local team wins a CHAMPIONSHIP it should be the main front page sports story.

Interesting complaint

ElCid
December 5th, 2016, 03:26 PM
Interesting complaint

Well I found it funny that when we win, even win the conference, we get a little paragraph on the front of the sports section and a story on page 4. Usually the front page is reserved for Clemson and the Lamcocks. But we warranted the whole page when we lose??? And on the very same day that Clemson won the ACC? Just seemed a bit weird to me. I guess I am not so much complaining as befuddled.

Bucs2016
December 5th, 2016, 06:26 PM
To take that out a little further and put some metrics to it, I would say there were 6 Teams in the SoCon who were a paper thin margin from each other.

The average margin of victories AND losses in the 5 games that each of those 6 teams played against the others was less than 1 score for each of the 6.

Chattanooga

The Citadel

Wofford

Samford

Mercer
(6.8)

Furman
(7.8)

...and VMI & ETSU are, unquestionably, on the rise...and, if we assume that WCU's fall-off this year was a 1-year anomaly (from consecutive 7-4/5-2 records in '14 & '15), then next year, we could see ALL 9 SoCon Teams who are a paper thin margin from each other...and ALL GOOD!

Wow good point. Didn't know they're that close. The SoCon was tough in 2016.

Bucs2016
December 5th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Well I found it funny that when we win, even win the conference, we get a little paragraph on the front of the sports section and a story on page 4. Usually the front page is reserved for Clemson and the Lamcocks. But we warranted the whole page when we lose??? And on the very same day that Clemson won the ACC? Just seemed a bit weird to me. I guess I am not so much complaining as befuddled.

You're absolutely correct. The P&C has a long history of animosity for almost anything resembling authority and order. Their coverage of The Citadel (not just sports but the school itself) and Police are so blatantly bias and disgusting. I used to be a print subscriber but I canceled 2 years ago.

Hey...I like nudging the Bulldogs a bit for a little fiesty football talk. But when they say the local newspaper is unfair to them I back them 100% on that. It's so obvious down here.

ElCid
December 5th, 2016, 06:42 PM
You're absolutely correct. The P&C has a long history of animosity for almost anything resembling authority and order. Their coverage of The Citadel (not just sports but the school itself) and Police are so blatantly bias and disgusting. I used to be a print subscriber but I canceled 2 years ago.

Hey...I like nudging the Bulldogs a bit for a little fiesty football talk. But when they say the local newspaper is unfair to them I back them 100% on that. It's so obvious down here.

Well I certainly don't take the paper, but my mother in law does and I woke up late on Sunday morning and was greeted by their attempt at embarrassment. I will say that Jeff Hartsell does do us right and I do like to read his stuff. But he is in the minority on staff there.

ElCid
December 5th, 2016, 06:51 PM

If WCU can get their defense turned around, they will be in it. Adams is for real. Maybe a little inexperience this year (too many INTS), but he is good and will give the SOCON fits.

In regard to the whole conference, a little tidbit from the SOCON notes, 16 of 36 games this year were one possession games. That's a lot. Since 2013, 54 of 124 have been one score games. We have a pretty competitive conference. I like it. SOCON home teams are also 71-54 at home in conference games. That is not a lot of home advantage. I like it....when we are away at least.:D

Bucs2016
December 5th, 2016, 10:43 PM
Well I certainly don't take the paper, but my mother in law does and I woke up late on Sunday morning and was greeted by their attempt at embarrassment. I will say that Jeff Hartsell does do us right and I do like to read his stuff. But he is in the minority on staff there.

Yeah Hartsell is decent. Warren Peper was ok. We had issues with Ken Berger. He asked a coach once if we thought we could beat Summerville High School. He wasnt joking. The coach said "does Summerville have 65 seniors who will get FCS scholarships? Because we'd still be stronger and more experienced." It was such a slap in the face and showed how little Berger actually understood the game.

The treatment that paper does regarding the Citadel is just shameful. EVERY college will have the occasional bad incident but when Citadel has one the P&C makes it a national crisis.

FUBeAR
December 6th, 2016, 12:10 AM
He asked a coach once if we thought we could beat Summerville High School. He wasnt joking. The coach said "does Summerville have 65 seniors who will get FCS scholarships? Because we'd still be stronger and more experienced."

LOL - must be a SC 'thing.'

I was hosting a Recruit from Irmo HS one time (this was WAY back when FU was winning SoCon Championships EVERY year). While we were eating lunch together after he had watched a Spring Practice scrimmage on Sat. morning, he told me that he didn't think he wanted to come to Furman because he didn't want to play for a College Team that was worse than his High School Team. I just left him sitting by himself in the Dining Hall and told the Coaches they could find him there if they still had any interest in Recruiting him.

I think he ended up walking on at Newberry xthumbsupx

Bucs2016
December 6th, 2016, 08:03 AM
LOL - must be a SC 'thing.'

I was hosting a Recruit from Irmo HS one time (this was WAY back when FU was winning SoCon Championships EVERY year). While we were eating lunch together after he had watched a Spring Practice scrimmage on Sat. morning, he told me that he didn't think he wanted to come to Furman because he didn't want to play for a College Team that was worse than his High School Team. I just left him sitting by himself in the Dining Hall and told the Coaches they could find him there if they still had any interest in Recruiting him.

I think he ended up walking on at Newberry xthumbsupx

It's amazing how some people think that. How they truly think a high school team could beat an FCS team. I mean maybe some of the best....like the BEST De La Salle or Hoover or Byrnes teams might be able to hang with some bad D3 teams if they were to play. And that would mainly be because of the FBS recruits on those teams.

But for someone to look at an FCS team....and wonder if a high school would beat them. Wow. Pure ignorance. I've never seen a high school team with 65 seniors who all got FCS scholarships and then got 1-4 more years of D1 coaching, strength & conditioning and experience....and were still a high school team.

Serpentor
December 6th, 2016, 08:19 AM

It didn't happen in a vacuum, most of them joined specifically to be trolls.

I'm here because I like football. If I troll it's because the a-holish nature of this place brings it out of you.

Bucs2016
December 6th, 2016, 09:18 AM

I'm here because I like football. If I troll it's because the a-holish nature of this place brings it out of you.

Haha well said. Yall aren't in the losers thread yet man. I'd say avoid this place as long as you can. Enjoy your team still being in the fight!

ElCid
December 6th, 2016, 10:25 AM

Uh oh. You just might have put the hex on your team by posting here.xsmiley_wix

Bucs2016
December 6th, 2016, 11:39 AM

He sure did. He's writing the concession speech before the votes are counted! SHSU just don't send Podesta out to do it......

Serpentor
December 9th, 2016, 07:39 PM

Looks like it. *dusts off a seat*

blackfordpu
December 9th, 2016, 07:40 PM
I'm pulling up my chair. I didn't think we'd win but yeesh.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

CHIP72
December 9th, 2016, 07:43 PM
Yeah, I think it may be fair to say SHSU fans can start posting here if they are tired of the Sam Houston State/James Madison game thread.

blackfordpu
December 9th, 2016, 07:48 PM
Hell I stopped watching. Same old stuff different year. There's got to be a Simpson's episode on I haven't seen yet.

F'N Hawks
December 9th, 2016, 09:35 PM
I'm pulling up my chair. I didn't think we'd win but yeesh.

Welcome! Waters warm.

Serpentor
December 9th, 2016, 09:38 PM
Welcome! Waters warm.

Because our teams have pissed in it?

70MilesFromCanada
December 9th, 2016, 09:41 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24093&stc=1

And we ain't it! Welcome Kats.

citdog
December 10th, 2016, 01:08 PM
Because our teams have pissed in it?

nope that was their pants

mmiller_34
December 10th, 2016, 02:27 PM
The only **** I have to say is that I'm looking forward to 2017.

Bucs2016
December 10th, 2016, 02:41 PM
Sam Houston State....cmon in fellas. It's nice here. It's peaceful. We have Michael Bolton on the radio. The lights are dim. We have all the Zima you can drink. It's basketball season here. Its...less stressful. Pull up a chair. Kick off your shoes.

Welcome to the offseason. Welcome....to the losers lounge.

Theee Catrabbit
December 10th, 2016, 02:55 PM
here's the deal. NDSU will continue to get the best players from here on out. If I am a kid sitting there, destined for an FBS bench or the FCS....I am going to NDSU. At least you are always playing for a national championship. Its the UCONN women of the FCS and your exposure is over the top and you play in front of 19000 every game. So, nobody is going to beat them in the playoffs. Nobody, not for about 50-100 years.

Bucs2016
December 10th, 2016, 03:09 PM
here's the deal. NDSU will continue to get the best players from here on out. If I am a kid sitting there, destined for an FBS bench or the FCS....I am going to NDSU. At least you are always playing for a national championship. Its the UCONN women of the FCS and your exposure is over the top and you play in front of 19000 every game. So, nobody is going to beat them in the playoffs. Nobody, not for about 50-100 years.

Nah. All dynasties fall. Before it was NDSU it was App State. Before them it was Georgia Southern. Miami. FSU. Bama. Southern Cal. They always say "theyll never fall". Only Mount Union has really done it forever. What that Wyoming coach built at NDSU is a dynasty and it will carry on a bit longer. But they all fall.

Won't be this year or the next. But another program will rise to be the next FCS dynasty.

mmiller_34
December 10th, 2016, 03:11 PM
Nah. All dynasties fall. Before it was NDSU it was App State. Before them it was Georgia Southern. Miami. FSU. Bama. Southern Cal. They always say "theyll never fall". Only Mount Union has really done it forever. What that Wyoming coach built at NDSU is a dynasty and it will carry on a bit longer. But they all fall.

Won't be this year or the next. But another program will rise to be the next FCS dynasty.

Go read up on Bison football history from the 60's until now. Then tell me that something will change.

Serpentor
December 10th, 2016, 03:11 PM

You hear that HBU? Your time is almost here!

Theee Catrabbit
December 10th, 2016, 03:12 PM

you're drunk go to bed. There is no reason for this team to fail. No offense to the FCS but if I'm a High School kid I am going to play for the most exposure I can get. NDSU has created that and no one else has or will because you are all in too highly populated and second and 3rd fiddle universities. For us, we are too close geographically to NDSU and our programs are too aligned. So given a choice who do you take?

BisonFan02
December 10th, 2016, 03:13 PM
Go read up on Bison football history from the 60's until now. Then tell me that something will change.

Yup........brief periods of "down time", but not alot.

Bucs2016
December 10th, 2016, 03:14 PM

Not saying they won't always be good. But the national championship streak will break. Someone else will be the next dynasty for a few years. NDSU will still rise up every few years and win another. But I highly doubt they'll become the FCS Mount Union and win 10+ in a row. Maybe I'm wrong. But I doubt it.

I mean absolutely no disrespect. Just saying...all historic runs end. But they'll always be a great team, don't deny that.

Bucs2016
December 10th, 2016, 03:17 PM
you're drunk go to bed. There is no reason for this team to fail. No offense to the FCS but if I'm a High School kid I am going to play for the most exposure I can get. NDSU has created that and no one else has or will because you are all in too highly populated and second and 3rd fiddle universities. For us, we are too close geographically to NDSU and our programs are too aligned. So given a choice who do you take?

By "fall" I mean "not win the national championship". Im not saying theyll drop to a .500 program. Thats not happening. Someone said NDSU won't lose another playoff game foe 50-100 years. A joke obviously.

Exposure? Adrian Peterson got Heisman talk at FCS Georgia Southern. Armani Edwards and App State got front page Sports Illustrated covers. They were the NDSU of their time. And one day another team will also. Not this year. Or next. But it ALWAYS happens....unless you're in D3 and talk about Mount Union.

FBS. FCS. D2. All dynasties slow down and another rises.

mmiller_34
December 10th, 2016, 03:22 PM
By "fall" I mean "not win the national championship". Im not saying theyll drop to a .500 program. Thats not happening. Someone said NDSU won't lose another playoff game foe 50-100 years. A joke obviously.

Exposure? Adrian Peterson got Heisman talk at FCS Georgia Southern. Armani Edwards and App State got front page Sports Illustrated covers. They were the NDSU of their time. And one day another team will also. Not this year. Or next. But it ALWAYS happens....unless you're in D3 and talk about Mount Union.

FBS. FCS. D2. All dynasties slow down and another rises.

It will certainly be a weird feeling when NDSU doesn't win a playoff game.

JayMYou
December 10th, 2016, 03:24 PM
Hi. First time caller, long time listener. According to this board's armchair experts and most NDST fans I should just come here directly.

Serpentor
December 10th, 2016, 03:25 PM

Just be grateful you're not in spitting distance of Texas A&M, U of H and Baylor. Ughhh.

mmiller_34
December 10th, 2016, 03:25 PM
Hi. First time caller, long time listener. According to this board's armchair experts and most NDST fans I should just come here directly.

Welcome. I was directed here as well from the same folks.

Bucs2016
December 10th, 2016, 03:27 PM
It will certainly be a weird feeling when NDSU doesn't win a playoff game.

Oh yeah. It'll be a shocker when that day comes. It'll go down as the greatest streak in FCS history for sure. I see NDSU winning it this year and making it 6 straight. I think losing Craig Bohl eventually will take a toll and someone will catch up to NDSU in playoffs. We'll see. But NDSU will always be good.

Bucs2016
December 10th, 2016, 03:29 PM

Hmmm. Not yet buddy. Yall have a trip to Fargo first. Brrrrr. Cold. We're warm and toasty here in Losers Thread. Leave. Shut the door behind you.....but....leave it unlocked. You may be back in a week.

Bucs2016
December 10th, 2016, 03:30 PM
Welcome. I was directed here as well from the same folks.

Ah yes. Welcome friend. Pull up a chair. Have a cold one on us.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 10th, 2016, 03:35 PM

Quick learner but something tells me you wont listen

JayMYou
December 10th, 2016, 03:39 PM
Quick learner but something tells me you wont listen

Yes, and that something is called ballz.

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 10th, 2016, 03:50 PM
Yes, and that something is called ballz.
Kudos, if only you had brains

JayMYou
December 10th, 2016, 04:00 PM
Kudos, if only you had brains

10-4 on that buddy. Though I'm not sure I should take guidance from someone who lives in a Butt? xbowx

ALPHAGRIZ1
December 10th, 2016, 04:01 PM
10-4 on that buddy. Though I'm not sure I should take guidance from someone who lives in a Butt? xbowx

Special, you forgot the "e" braniac

dgtw
December 10th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Yup........brief periods of "down time", but not alot.

Get lost. This room is for the losers.

Bucs2016
December 10th, 2016, 04:36 PM
Oooooh....someone get the French fries and Margarita mix. It's getting salty in the losers thread!

Wofford....where yall at? C'mon in. My fellow Charleston Southern fans and Citadel fans made up some "skrimp" and grits and a Lowcountry boil! We gonna show you upstate boys how to eat!

JayMYou
December 10th, 2016, 04:42 PM
Special, you forgot the "e" braniac

A thousand pardons... someone "whoe" lives in a Butt?

GoldandBlack
December 10th, 2016, 04:46 PM
Throw me a serving of them skrimpngrits- I'm pulling up a chair in a corner and draining a decent bottle of single malt.

Y'all carry on..........................................

Htownbearkat
December 10th, 2016, 04:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/9ReRvb8.png

citdog
December 10th, 2016, 04:47 PM
Throw me a serving of them skrimpngrits- I'm pulling up a chair in a corner and draining a decent bottle of single malt.

Y'all carry on..........................................

We'd a whipped youngstown at General Hagood.

good seasons all around in FCS SC.

citdog
December 10th, 2016, 04:50 PM
Oooooh....someone get the French fries and Margarita mix. It's getting salty in the losers thread!

Wofford....where yall at? C'mon in. My fellow Charleston Southern fans and Citadel fans made up some "skrimp" and grits and a Lowcountry boil! We gonna show you upstate boys how to eat!

Those dishes are from Charleston. You know the magical land betwixt the Ashley and the Cooper. Not for ladson religious fanatics who envy the stadium that Middleton and St. Andrews played in on Wappoo Road...

GoldandBlack
December 10th, 2016, 04:53 PM

I do believe, Suh, that you may be correct in that assessment of home field advantage.

SoCon should be even better next year.

Bucs2016
December 10th, 2016, 04:57 PM

I agree.

Bucs2016
December 10th, 2016, 05:00 PM
Those dishes are from Charleston. You know the magical land betwixt the Ashley and the Cooper. Not for ladson religious fanatics who envy the stadium that Middleton and St. Andrews played in on Wappoo Road...

Haha. Well....our stadium has seen the home team win a playoff game. So we have that. I'm sure yalls stadium has too right?

As for the dishes...you can't get the sausage or corn anywhere in Charleston that I know of since there's no pig farms or corn fields there. Our friends from the upstate have to ship that down to us.

Bucs2016
December 10th, 2016, 05:02 PM
I do believe, Suh, that you may be correct in that assessment of home field advantage.

SoCon should be even better next year.

Tough loss for the Terriers. You guys played two very tough physical games and then went on a long road trip in the cold and snow, had dozens of injuries, and STILL almost won it. What a run that was. #8 is a rising star in that option offense. Future is bright in Spartanburg.

RabidRabbit
December 10th, 2016, 05:11 PM
Looking forward to some wbb now. 😰 When will SDSU not have to play Bison in FargoDome in play offs? F regionalization!

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk

Thumper 76
December 10th, 2016, 05:12 PM
Kicks open door, smashes empty Jack Daniels bottle on the floor, throws coyote carcass on the table next to .45 revolver in a dark corner and grumbles to self about regionalization, Bison, and the Marker.

Proceeds to pass out.

It does suck to lose a playoff game. But a team that leaves it all on the field and loses in the playoffs has nothing to ashamed of, or to apologize for.
I watched a lot of good football teams lose Saturday but I saw no losers. Remember in the end there is only one.

Yeah, get back to me with the there are no losers thing when you actually lose a playoff game.

GoldandBlack
December 10th, 2016, 05:17 PM
Tough loss for the Terriers. You guys played two very tough physical games and then went on a long road trip in the cold and snow, had dozens of injuries, and STILL almost won it. What a run that was. #8 is a rising star in that option offense. Future is bright in Spartanburg.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=24100&stc=1

citdog
December 10th, 2016, 05:18 PM
F regionalization!

You'll get NO argument from The Palmetto State Delegation on that.

GoldandBlack
December 10th, 2016, 05:19 PM
Gimme 2017 and a beer.

citdog
December 10th, 2016, 05:22 PM
Gimme 2017 and a beer.

So who is the favorite right now in the SoCon for 2017??? Chatt should take a step back. Samford will never win with Hatcher because he is a loser. Mercer can't seem to get over the hump. So is it between The Citadel and Wofford?

walliver
December 10th, 2016, 05:23 PM

I'm in, but only if you use the correct name of "Frogmore Stew".

GoldandBlack
December 10th, 2016, 05:25 PM
So who is the favorite right now in the SoCon for 2017??? Chatt should take a step back. Samford will never win with Hatcher because he is a loser. Mercer can't seem to get over the hump. So is it between The Citadel and Wofford?

My crystal ball broke, but that would suit me fine.

Let's have at it again! It's fun.

citdog
December 10th, 2016, 05:27 PM
forgot to add that

furman sucks

GoldandBlack
December 10th, 2016, 05:35 PM
forgot to add that

furman sucks

That's OK- I already assumed that statement in your first post.

TheKingpin28
December 10th, 2016, 05:51 PM
Kicks open door, smashes empty Jack Daniels bottle on the floor, throws coyote carcass on the table next to .45 revolver in a dark corner and grumbles to self about regionalization, Bison, and the Marker.

Proceeds to pass out.

I can actually see you doing this. That is what makes it funny.

Thumper 76
December 10th, 2016, 07:18 PM
I can actually see you doing this. That is what makes it funny.

Well, I was just describing my night at the bar.

penguinpower
December 10th, 2016, 07:42 PM
wofford will be good in the out years. they are young

citdog
December 10th, 2016, 07:46 PM
wofford will be good in the out years. they are young

Embarrassing that your cheater of a President was interviewed at halftime. He cheated when he was at youngstown and when he was at ohio state are y'all still cheating? So by his presence at the game I am guessing that he must be allowed at the games again? How long was he prohibited from even being present at your games because he is a CHEATER?

BigHouseClosedEnd
December 10th, 2016, 07:52 PM
Can I just have a water for now? I'm hammered already.

TheKingpin28
December 10th, 2016, 07:53 PM
Well, I was just describing my night at the bar.

Should have flown to Montana to come out into the mountains with me. Could have gone and tackled and wrangled up some mountain goats.

Serpentor
December 10th, 2016, 08:04 PM
Embarrassing that your cheater of a President was interviewed at halftime. He cheated when he was at youngstown and when he was at ohio state are y'all still cheating? So by his presence at the game I am guessing that he must be allowed at the games again? How long was he prohibited from even being present at your games because he is a CHEATER?

Ohio State never would have beaten Arkansas without those performance-enhancing tattoos...

citdog
December 10th, 2016, 08:18 PM
Ohio State never would have beaten Arkansas without those performance-enhancing tattoos...

The President of Youngstown State cheated LONG before he was caught...

His run to greatness began with the signing of Youngstown local Ray Isaac, a QB who could run with the best of them, and better than the rest of them when it came to 1-AA. Isaac also had problem bending NCAA rules and for a player of his caliber, he was in the right place at the right time.
A good friend of Tressels during his time at YSU was Mickey Monus. Monus was the head of the board of trustees, the CEO of an up and fast-coming pharmacy chain, and was on the sidelines for all of Youngstown State's games. It was Tressel who set up the first meeting between his star player and Monus.
The record states over the years Monus gave thousands of dollars to Isaac. The record also states Isaac used cars provided by Monus.
A few years later, Monus came up on Federal fraud charges for "bookkeeping irregularities" and all of the stories of Monus' relationship with Isaac came to light. At the time the NCAA ordered and investigation in which Tressel denied any knowledge of any wrong doing.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/220143-jim-tressel-the-youngstown-state-scandal-revisited

Daved
December 10th, 2016, 08:20 PM
Ohio State never would have beaten Arkansas without those performance-enhancing tattoos...True--the players felt invincible with those tattoos--if they only had them now I think they could take down 'Bama!

citdog
December 10th, 2016, 08:24 PM
Youngstown State had the best team Mickey Monus could buy. With the lead cheater now the pres of the university how much money is changing hands now??

Thumper 76
December 10th, 2016, 08:33 PM
Youngstown State had the best team Mickey Monus could buy. With the lead cheater now the pres of the university how much money is changing hands now??

$4.67

Bucs2016
December 11th, 2016, 05:32 AM
The President of Youngstown State cheated LONG before he was caught...

His run to greatness began with the signing of Youngstown local Ray Isaac, a QB who could run with the best of them, and better than the rest of them when it came to 1-AA. Isaac also had problem bending NCAA rules and for a player of his caliber, he was in the right place at the right time.
A good friend of Tressels during his time at YSU was Mickey Monus. Monus was the head of the board of trustees, the CEO of an up and fast-coming pharmacy chain, and was on the sidelines for all of Youngstown State's games. It was Tressel who set up the first meeting between his star player and Monus.
The record states over the years Monus gave thousands of dollars to Isaac. The record also states Isaac used cars provided by Monus.
A few years later, Monus came up on Federal fraud charges for "bookkeeping irregularities" and all of the stories of Monus' relationship with Isaac came to light. At the time the NCAA ordered and investigation in which Tressel denied any knowledge of any wrong doing.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/220143-jim-tressel-the-youngstown-state-scandal-revisited

Isn't that the same Ray Isaac who was a coach for the old Arena 2 Charleston Swamp Foxes??? I met him a few times. He was polite but came across shady as hell.

Bucs2016
December 11th, 2016, 05:33 AM

What a waste. They should just spend their bookstore allowance like real ballers do!!!

Katfan
December 11th, 2016, 09:17 AM
Sorry it took me a while to get here but the hangover is something fierce. That damn koolaid was spiked again! I gotta go make me a Bloody Mary, I'll be back later..

December 11th, 2016, 02:10 PM
Should have flown to Montana to come out into the mountains with me. Could have gone and tackled and wrangled up some mountain goats.
Is that what you call your women there, Mountain Goats???

TheKingpin28
December 11th, 2016, 02:39 PM

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/018/489/nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

I live in Fargo year round? I was out here for a wedding and told Thumper if he wanted to get away from that loss, he should have came out here with me and we could have gone out into the mountains and found some mountain goats or rams to go take on.

NDSUtk
December 11th, 2016, 02:42 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/018/489/nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

I live in Fargo year round? I was out here for a wedding and told Thumper if he wanted to get away from that loss, he should have came out here with me and we could have gone out into the mountains and found some mountain goats or rams to go take on.
You trying to recreate Broke Back Mountain out there? You better get back to Fargo buddy...

Serpentor
December 11th, 2016, 02:44 PM
You trying to recreate Broke Back Mountain out there? You better get back to Fargo buddy...

If you didn't make that joke, I was going to!

TheKingpin28
December 11th, 2016, 02:51 PM

Well one of the bars in Big Sky is called the Broken Spoke. Nah, I was enjoying my time out here and didn't realize who I was enjoying my time with until it was too late. This girl was from the woods and mountains north of Flathead lake and damn could she dance. I know I can hold my own when I have to jig but she was making me look bad at points. Was well worth it, but it was awkward in the morning when we came upstairs from the downstairs living room and I found out it was the brides cousin. I knew she was the wedding planner, but that was just weird. Would not trade this week(end) for anything though. I honestly could see myself moving out here. I do not want to leave.

I am on my way back from the the airport in a couple of hours and will be back in Fargo tonight.

citdog
December 11th, 2016, 03:07 PM
Well one of the bars in Big Sky is called the Broken Spoke. Nah, I was enjoying my time out here and didn't realize who I was enjoying my time with until it was too late. This girl was from the woods and mountains north of Flathead lake and damn could she dance. I know I can hold my own when I have to jig but she was making me look bad at points. Was well worth it, but it was awkward in the morning when we came upstairs from the downstairs living room and I found out it was the brides cousin. I knew she was the wedding planner, but that was just weird. Would not trade this week(end) for anything though. I honestly could see myself moving out here. I do not want to leave.

I am on my way back from the the airport in a couple of hours and will be back in Fargo tonight.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/e6/7e/74/e67e74a33743448bf9b4715b02e7c543.jpg

Bucs2016
December 16th, 2016, 10:45 PM
Holy crap!!!!

Um...okay. NDSU....come on in fellas!!! Let's see...someone throw that purple and gold "Dukes" chair outside on the red turf. We don't need it this week afterall. Bison we can let you all sit next to the Youngstown team I suppose. Just don't inhale. Trust us.

Whoever it was in this thread that said NDSU wouldn't lose a playoff game for 50 years....and I said they would and how all historic runs come to an end eventually...not saying I told you so. Nope. I refuse to say told you so.

5 in a row. Wow. Probably will never happen again in Division 1.

TheKingpin28
December 16th, 2016, 10:48 PM
I'll take a Jack and Coke, hold the Coke and the glass.

Mocs123
December 16th, 2016, 10:49 PM
Agree, we will probably never see five in a row. What an amazing run.

Bucs2016
December 16th, 2016, 10:56 PM
I'll take a Jack and Coke, hold the Coke and the glass.

Straight from the bottle huh? Cheers to you sir. Taking it like a man.

Serpentor
December 16th, 2016, 10:58 PM

F___ swallowing, just inject it directly into my veins...

TheKingpin28
December 16th, 2016, 11:01 PM

It makes the world continue to spin so it is what I drink.

dewey
December 16th, 2016, 11:15 PM
I am enjoying a Summit EPA or a few. Cheers all.

Dewey

dgtw
December 17th, 2016, 03:31 AM
Welcome, Bisons. Congrats on a great run.

Longhorn
December 17th, 2016, 03:58 AM

Really? Care to share any more insights? xeyebrowx

Catsfan90
December 17th, 2016, 04:40 AM
Really? Care to share any more insights? xeyebrowx
Donald Trump will never be president, the Cubs have no shot at a world series, and the UK will never in a million years vote to leave the EU ;)

Bucs2016
December 17th, 2016, 06:13 AM
Donald Trump will never be president, the Cubs have no shot at a world series, and the UK will never in a million years vote to leave the EU ;)

Haha been a wild year. Honestly...who was the better odds on favorite this year, Hillary or NDSU? Year of the upset!!! Now prepare for the Washington Huskies to beat Bama and OSU/Clemson to win the FBS title! The Clippers to win the NBA title. And other craziness.

Bucs2016
December 17th, 2016, 06:19 AM
How about this guy Mike Houston at JMU!!!??? He took tiny D2 Lenoire Rhine to the D2 national title game. He took a team at The Citadel who was struggling and almost immediately made them SoCon contenders and won it last year, won a playoff game, beat SEC team. And now in his first season at JMU...he's in the National Championship and beat NDSU at Fargo in playoffs.

Is this guy a future FBS star like Chip Kelly who emerges from D2 and becomes a big timer??? Have to think if he does this another season or 2 at JMU that he'll be a name that FBS teams start looking at. Rising star.

th0m
December 17th, 2016, 07:01 AM
Haha been a wild year. Honestly...who was the better odds on favorite this year, Hillary or NDSU? Year of the upset!!! Now prepare for the Washington Huskies to beat Bama and OSU/Clemson to win the FBS title! The Clippers to win the NBA title. And other craziness.

this was a huge huge huge win for jmu, but i would not call it an upset, and the odds were never really that far in ndsu's favor if you take away all previous years' achievements (which meant nothing during last nights game)

POD Knows
December 17th, 2016, 08:40 AM
this was a huge huge huge win for jmu, but i would not call it an upset, and the odds were never really that far in ndsu's favor if you take away all previous years' achievements (which meant nothing during last nights game)

This

NDSU had a ton of holes and it doesn't help when you lose your top D lineman and one of the top linebackers in the county to injury but that is not why we lost. JMU has great players at all of their skill positions, NDSU does not. I personally think that our receiving corps rank towards the bottom of the FCS, NDSU is a very limited team through the air against a good D and it got exposed last night against a fast and physical secondary.

NDSU is also a pretty young team, we lose a couple linebackers and 3 O-lineman but we return virtually everybody else, we will be back and don't be surprised if we get all home games in the playoffs next year.

Thumper 76
December 17th, 2016, 08:46 AM

This is me showing y'all how you jinxed yourselves.

Gil Dobie
December 17th, 2016, 08:52 AM
Sorry guys, I'm at Crapsville, talking to my shrink, Miss Hattie. Also warming up between snow removal stints.

TheKingpin28
December 17th, 2016, 09:56 AM
This is me showing y'all how you jinxed yourselves.

Or that I was right all along to say that this was not a team that would win a championship? I spoke prematurely after the SDSU game and believed NDSU had it in the, but can't look flat for 45 minutes and expect to win a football game.

cx500d
December 17th, 2016, 10:04 AM
Trying out the Losers thread....Hadn't done that before. Someone please hand me a tissue...

NDSUtk
December 17th, 2016, 02:05 PM
So football yeah... That. ****. Now what do I do in early January?

Bisonator
December 17th, 2016, 02:12 PM
What's the specials in here? **** it I'll just have whatever is wet and cold.xdrunkyx

citdog
December 17th, 2016, 02:18 PM
**** it I'll just have whatever is wet and cold.xdrunkyx

https://stupidcelebrities.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/cankhillary.jpg

Bisonator
December 17th, 2016, 02:28 PM
That's just wrong on so many levels.......

Thumper 76
December 17th, 2016, 03:24 PM
So football yeah... That. ****. Now what do I do in early January?

Ice fishing and coyote hunting

TheKingpin28
December 17th, 2016, 03:29 PM
Well at least it is hockey season. Don't even get me started on that activity known as basketball.

cx500d
December 17th, 2016, 04:48 PM
HurllllllllHurlllllll

cx500d
December 17th, 2016, 04:50 PM
The problem with hockey season is I have to root for the FN Hawks

Well at least it is hockey season. Don't even get me started on that activity known as basketball.

IBleedYellow
December 17th, 2016, 05:23 PM
Losing sucks.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

NDSUtk
December 17th, 2016, 09:01 PM
Welcome Eastern Washington fans! So much for the top seeds this year.

dudeitsaid
December 17th, 2016, 09:47 PM
Hi

elvisbdking
December 17th, 2016, 09:48 PM
KALM?
Screamin' Eagle?
Goeags?
Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Wilson16
December 17th, 2016, 09:50 PM
It's Kalming to know that EWU coulda won this game ....... but didn't

dudeitsaid
December 17th, 2016, 09:55 PM
KALM?
Screamin' Eagle?
Goeags?
Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

They're still outside breaking things.

cx500d
December 17th, 2016, 09:56 PM
Lots of coulda shoulda woulda in this thread

It's Kalming to know that EWU coulda won this game ....... but didn't

dudeitsaid
December 17th, 2016, 10:30 PM
Lots of coulda shoulda woulda in this thread

Hey, those points are all valid.

If we would've done the right things at the right times in the game, we would've one.

TheKingpin28
December 17th, 2016, 10:40 PM
The problem with hockey season is I have to root for the FN Hawks

Wild and anyone who beats every other team in the Central outside of the Kings, Red Wings, and Penguins. They can all go and suck it.

Bucs2016
December 17th, 2016, 11:14 PM
Ok....someone tell the EWU people we will not...I repeat...will not...put red carpet in the Loses Thread lounge. It will not happen.

That said....welcome EWU fans. Sit over there with NDSU. I know you guys had plans to meet up. But this will be over booze and not in Texas. It's ok. This is the loser thread. Most of us have already been here a while. It's peaceful here. It's basketball season here.

Bucs2016
December 17th, 2016, 11:17 PM

Ok...I'm calling this the 2016 Losers Thread top post. I mean...if there is anything that can make losing seem like it's NOT the worst thing in the world....uuughh.......well played Citdog.

Catsfan90
December 18th, 2016, 03:42 AM
Floor squeak?

Catsfan90
December 18th, 2016, 03:44 AM
Hey, those points are all valid.

If we would've done the right things at the right times in the game, we would've one.
Your coaches game plan of not scoring more points than the opponent had some serious flaws in it.

cx500d
December 18th, 2016, 12:40 PM
I live in the DFW area it it still smarts to see the Dallas Stars. I have many memories of watching the North Stars at the old Met. There are some people here (must be yankee transplants like me) still wearing North Stars jerseys at their games. Much like the F'N Hawks wearing their former logo.

Wild and anyone who beats every other team in the Central outside of the Kings, Red Wings, and Penguins. They can all go and suck it.

cx500d
December 18th, 2016, 12:42 PM
It is strangely calm and peaceful here.

Ok....someone tell the EWU people we will not...I repeat...will not...put red carpet in the Loses Thread lounge. It will not happen.

That said....welcome EWU fans. Sit over there with NDSU. I know you guys had plans to meet up. But this will be over booze and not in Texas. It's ok. This is the loser thread. Most of us have already been here a while. It's peaceful here. It's basketball season here.

Thumper 76
December 18th, 2016, 01:04 PM
It is strangely calm and peaceful here.

That's cause I was passed out all week from my bender I went on after the loss we had to you bastards.

Red & Black
December 18th, 2016, 01:18 PM
Hello all. We're Eastern Washington. Known for high flying offense, and losing in the semis.

Preferred Walk-On
December 18th, 2016, 01:25 PM
Hey everyone. After a day of lamenting, I'm here. Barkeep, a round for everyone!

F'N Hawks
December 18th, 2016, 06:41 PM
Hello all. We're Eastern Washington. Known for high flying offense, and losing in the semis.

"Hiiiii Eastern. We are North Dakota. Known for stopping the run and giving up 80 yard TD passes."

NDSUtk
December 18th, 2016, 06:57 PM
"Hiiiii Eastern. We are North Dakota. Known for stopping the run and giving up 80 yard TD passes."
I'm confused though, hockey rinks aren't 80 yards long though?

BisonDoc
December 18th, 2016, 07:03 PM
Would've been here sooner but I got drunk and forgot to plug in my pickup last night so I had to walk.

F'N Hawks
December 18th, 2016, 07:39 PM
I'm confused though, hockey rinks aren't 80 yards long though?

No dude. Just no.

Go to BV with that crap. This is loser lax lounge.

POD Knows
December 18th, 2016, 07:47 PM
Just walked in, don't think I like it. The stench of desperation and longing is too much to bear. The stale smell of cigarettes and stories of past glory fill the air, stifling, nauseating, crippling.

See you later.

Lehigh'98
December 18th, 2016, 07:53 PM
Just walked in, don't think I like it. The stench of desperation and longing is too much to bear. The stale smell of cigarettes and stories of past glory fill the air, stifling, nauseating, crippling.

See you later.

We also have hard drugs. 1st taste is on the house

cx500d
December 19th, 2016, 09:50 AM
Sounds strangely familiar...

Bucs2016
December 19th, 2016, 11:32 AM
VIDEO OF THE MORNING AFTER THE FIRST LOSERS THREAD MEETING

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=czGEqtR7naE

TheRevSFA
December 19th, 2016, 11:34 AM

See you later.

You should feel right at home here.

Perhaps put on a show, Nickelback of AGS?

TheRevSFA
December 19th, 2016, 11:35 AM

Hi,

We are SFA, not only can we not beat Sam, we can't finish with a winning record. Also, when we do make the playoffs, we melt down and get blown out like Sam did at JMU/JSU......

Bucs2016
December 19th, 2016, 12:07 PM
You should feel right at home here.

Perhaps put on a show, Nickelback of AGS?

Here in the Losers Thread the marching band ONLY performs Nickelback hits.

Bucs2016
December 19th, 2016, 12:08 PM

See you later.

Don't worry you'll get used to it in time...

cx500d
December 19th, 2016, 12:18 PM
What about Coldplay?

IBleedYellow
December 19th, 2016, 12:26 PM
This guy.

Get a load of this guy.

http://www.inforum.com/opinion/letters/4182764-letter-pretty-clear-bison-failed-horribly

xlolx

Note: Pretty much every Bison fan that I know is stating this dude is a troll.

I just can't believe The Forum would run this piece of crap.

citdog
December 19th, 2016, 12:33 PM
http://images.gawker.com/xlb3hlz8j4qqjut1npnv/original.jpg

cx500d
December 19th, 2016, 12:50 PM
I like that one. I may have to plagiarize...

http://images.gawker.com/xlb3hlz8j4qqjut1npnv/original.jpg

Gil Dobie
December 19th, 2016, 12:56 PM

Stay out Crapsville with that Nickelback crap. Hattie will kick your azzez.

Thumper 76
December 19th, 2016, 12:57 PM
This guy.

Get a load of this guy.

http://www.inforum.com/opinion/letters/4182764-letter-pretty-clear-bison-failed-horribly

xlolx

Wow. Just wow. Don't have to worry about him being a Jacks fan at least

dewey
December 19th, 2016, 12:59 PM
This guy.

Get a load of this guy.

xlolx

I am confused if he is serious or he is trying to be funny and sarcastic.

Either way he is a douche.

Dewey

Bison56
December 19th, 2016, 01:13 PM
I am confused if he is serious or he is trying to be funny and sarcastic.

Either way he is a douche.

Dewey

He is a douche, he has written many letters that are over the top.