PDA

View Full Version : MVFC PLAYOFF WEEK 1 Predictions

Thumper 76
November 22nd, 2016, 04:30 PM
So this will be the same version of what I did during the season with a couple of twists. It will not be only MVFC games, it will be all games. Then why is it the MVFC prediction thread, you may ask? Because I'm running it dammit :D. Anybody who saw the running threads during the season but didn't get in, here is your chance. My list of simple rules to follow:

1) Make it so your pick is OBVIOUS and SEPERATE from any jabbering you want to do about each matchup. If I screw up your tally and you didn't do this, I WILL NOT AMMEND YOUR SCORE. Everyone was really good about this, so this is more for new entries.

2) All picks must be made BEFORE the first games kickoff. No editing after the fact once kickoff happens, and any changes to your picks must quote the old picks you made to provide a time stamp please.

3) Once we get to the championship game, in order to avoid a tie, we will all be picking against the spread, as well as the final score and the total points scored. Whoever has the smallest number difference from the actual game with all those things added together, will win any tiebreakers.

4) Gamesmanship is allowed and even encouraged. Need to gain a couple points on the guy ahead of you? Wait till he makes his picks and decide from there. *This might bite you in the ass*

5) I will also keep track of what schools fans are doing the best by finding the average from participating fans. Your school must have four fans participating throughout in order to qualify. If the number of fans from said school drops below 3, that school is disqualified. So please, PLEASE, include what school you are a fan of in your predictions. I will use the school listed in the first week with your predictions as your school throughout so we can at least attempt to avoid people trying to tilt the balance one way or another. Don't like that? Refer to the TS rule, listed below :D

6) The winner of THE MVFC PLAYOFF PREDICTION THREAD (best read in dramatic movie preview voice) will receive a hat. However, it will NOT be a hat of your team! No, my friends, instead it will be a hat of the team that wins the tally described in rule #5. Fun right?

7) If you miss a week, you are eliminated. Gone. Done. Booted. The weakest link. Goodbye. If you are booted I would appreciate it if you stopped picking the weeks after so you don't clog up the thread, but I know some people don't like me and enjoy being irritating, so god bless ya :D

THE TS RULE: If you don't like any rules, regulations, myself, or how I am running this thing, please refer to the TS rule, AKA, the tough **** rule. Don't like it? Tough **** skippy :D xlolx

Quick rundown of the top 5 from the season long competition:

T1) Thumper 76
T1) Dewey
3) Gil Dolbie
4) BisonFanInNWMN
T5) Paladin1aa
T5) TheYoShow
T5) St_Lawson
T5) TwentySix
T5) REALBird

One last thing. Discussion and other forms of silly banter is not only allowed but encouraged. I will ask for ease of vote counting that we try to keep the SHSU, Chatty, MVFC hilarity filled flame wars out of here as best we can. Gracias.

Games to follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumper 76
November 22nd, 2016, 04:38 PM
The games:

2pm Saint Francis at Villanova

2pm Weber State at Chattanooga

2pm Lehigh at New Hampshire

2pm North Carolina A&T at Richmond

2pm Charleston Southern at Wofford

3pm Illinois State at Central Arkansas

5pm Samford at Youngstown State

7pm San Diego at Cal Poly

*All games on ESPN3

**All times are Eastern, I think.

Penguin Nation
November 22nd, 2016, 04:45 PM
My team is Youngstown State.

Thumper 76
November 22nd, 2016, 04:51 PM
Villanova

I think StFU fights them for the first half, but eventually the Nova offense wears them down and runs away with it, like most of StFUs games vs power conference teams this year.

Chattanooga

I think that grill U has been playing better than they started the season, I think Chatty has something to prove and wins by a TD or more.

Lehigh

One of my upset picks this week, I think the Lehigh offense has really started to hum at a high level and their defense seems to be playing somewhat decent football. Meanwhile UNH has seemed like kind of a ho hum playoff team for me, and ripe for the upset.

North Carolina A&T

I think Richmond is a far better team when fully healthy, but with their injury situation especially at QB, sets up for the first time in forever that a MEAC team having a chance to win a playoff game. I think the prolific run game of A&T gets slowed considerably, but does just enough to win a squeaker.

CSU

I think the Buccos are out to prove that the GW game was a fluke and would love a shot at an undefeated Citadel game and wins a close one.

Illinois State

The Redbirds are on a roll and have a lot of confidence, while UCA just had all their confidence absolutely stomped out of them by SHSU. Really excited for this game myself. If it's close UCA has a shot, if the Redbirds jump out to a lead it could turn into a route.

Youngstown State

The Flightless Birds get the great advantage against a southern passing team of some good old northern cold and rain it looks like. Their offense is built for poor weather slugfests and Samfords defense hasn't shown to be incredibly stout. Another fun first round matchup to watch.

Cal Poly

This one shouldn't be close unless Poly is looking ahead to Fargo.

My team is South Dakota State

Thumper 76
November 22nd, 2016, 05:01 PM
See my post or Penguin Nations as a template for picking. But Nation, don't forget to denote your team please. I know you're a YSU fan, but just add that if you could. Thanks!

mango433
November 22nd, 2016, 05:26 PM
Didn't do the regular season but will do the playoff picks.

REALBird
November 22nd, 2016, 05:36 PM
Villanova
Chattanooga
New Hampshire
Richmond
Charleston Southern
Illinois State
Youngstown State
Cal Poly

My team is Illinois State

CappinHard
November 22nd, 2016, 05:41 PM

Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks

BisonTru
November 22nd, 2016, 05:42 PM

My team is: The South Dakota State Jackrabbits

Thumper 76
November 22nd, 2016, 05:49 PM
[

My team is: The South Dakota State Jackrabbits[/COLOR]

xlolx I feel something nefarious here....

POD Knows
November 22nd, 2016, 06:14 PM
MY team is NDSU

Schism55
November 22nd, 2016, 06:21 PM
xlolx I feel something nefarious here....

Haha...Misdirection!!

TheValleyRaider
November 22nd, 2016, 06:25 PM
Nice to see a pick 'em for the whole playoffs. Obviously don't know the rest of the country quite as well as I do the PL, and I say at least one foolish thing a week on that thread. Happy playoffs everyone xdrunkyx

Saint Francis at Villanova Villanova This one gives me some pause, as the Flash have already played some tough road games and looked competitive. But looking competitive and winning games are not the same thing.

Weber State at Chattanooga Chattanooga Mocs still have a fair amount of talent from recent years, while Weber has to make a long trip from Utah to Tennessee. At least it's the mountains, and won't be too unfamiliar.

Lehigh at New Hampshire Lehigh The one I feel most qualified to opine on. I'm not ready to call Lehigh a national contender, but I think they're a good team, and more than a match for a UNH squad that is a step behind the CAA's best.

North Carolina A&T at Richmond Richmond Spiders have lost quite a bit over the last couple of weeks, but nothing like the loss A&T took with a conference title on the line. Ouch. I admit to not being a big believer in the MEAC (not sure of the date of their last playoff win, but I'm fairly certain it's been awhile), though Kent State was a nice win. That'll have to do, I suppose.

Charleston Southern at Wofford Wofford This is a tough one. Bucs looked good falling just short in Fargo, but that was a while ago. The Terriers best win is probably at Chattanooga, which came fairly late in the season. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt at home, but this is an intriguing game.

Illinois State at Central Arkansas Illinois State Redbirds have been hot lately, while the Bears are coming off a thumping in their biggest game. I nearly took the home team here, but something about it didn't feel quite right.

Samford at Youngstown State Youngstown State Penguins have 3 losses, an FBS plus the XDSUs. Samford has a loss to ETSU, who didn't have a team 2 years ago.

San Diego at Cal Poly Cal Poly I do remember (almost fondly, even) the arguments raging around here regarding San Diego making the playoffs back when Jim Harbaugh was there. Was it really all that long ago? A rematch from earlier in the season, I expect SD to be a bit closer, but no cigar as the Mustangs win a trip to Fargo.

My team: Colgate

Loyl2u
November 22nd, 2016, 07:21 PM

Thumper 76
November 22nd, 2016, 07:30 PM
K when I assign y'all by my best guess for a team don't blame me if you're stuck with Kennesaw State cause you couldn't put your school name on there lol

DA BEAR
November 22nd, 2016, 07:53 PM

My team is NDSU

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 22nd, 2016, 08:30 PM
My team: NDSU

Villanova
Chattanooga
Lehigh
Richmond
Wofford
Central Arkansas
Youngstown State
Cal Poly

Griz23
November 22nd, 2016, 09:10 PM
My team: UofM Griz

Villanova
Chattanooga
Lehigh
Richmond
Wofford
Illinois St
Youngstown State
Cal Poly

Hambone
November 22nd, 2016, 09:14 PM
My team - UND

Nova
Chattanooga
Lehigh
Richmond
Charleston Southern
Central Arkansas
Youngstown State
Cal Poly

ST_Lawson
November 22nd, 2016, 09:16 PM
What happens if we don't have 4 fans? Not just here, I mean in general ;)
I guess no Western Illinois University Fighting Leathernecks hat for whomever wins, right?

Saint Francis at Villanova
Weber State at Chattanooga
Lehigh at New Hampshire
North Carolina A&T at Richmond
Charleston Southern at Wofford
Illinois State at Central Arkansas
Samford at Youngstown State
San Diego at Cal Poly

TheKingpin28
November 22nd, 2016, 09:17 PM
North Dakota State University

Villanova
Chattanooga (For all that is right, they need to win!)
Lehigh
Richmond
Southern
Illinois State
Youngstown State
Cal Poly

stevdock
November 22nd, 2016, 10:05 PM
My team is NDSU

Villanova
Chattanooga
Lehigh
Richmond
Charleston Southern
Illinois State
Youngstown State
Cal Poly

flyrod
November 22nd, 2016, 10:25 PM
My Team - James Madison - GO DUKES

Villanova
Chattanooga
New Hampshire
Richmond
Charleston Southern
Illinois State
Youngstown State
Cal Poly

RabidRabbit
November 22nd, 2016, 10:49 PM
My team is the SDSU Jackrabbits

2pm Villanova

2pm Chattanooga

2pm New Hampshire

2pm North Carolina A&T

2pm Charleston Southern

3pm Illinois State

5pm Youngstown State

7pm Cal Poly

MSUDuo
November 23rd, 2016, 01:39 AM
Saint Francis at Villanova

Weber State at Chattanooga

Lehigh at New Hampshire

North Carolina A&T at Richmond

Charleston Southern at Wofford

Illinois State at Central Arkansas

Samford at Youngstown State

San Diego at Cal Poly

Fan of MO State

JSUSoutherner
November 23rd, 2016, 02:40 AM
My team: JSU

Villanova
Chattanooga
Lehigh
Richmond
Charleston Southern
Illinois State
Youngstown State
Cal Poly

ysubigred
November 23rd, 2016, 09:04 AM
So this will be the same version of what I did during the season with a couple of twists. It will not be only MVFC games, it will be all games. Then why is it the MVFC prediction thread, you may ask? Because I'm running it dammit :D. Anybody who saw the running threads during the season but didn't get in, here is your chance. My list of simple rules to follow:

1) Make it so your pick is OBVIOUS and SEPERATE from any jabbering you want to do about each matchup. If I screw up your tally and you didn't do this, I WILL NOT AMMEND YOUR SCORE. Everyone was really good about this, so this is more for new entries.

2) All picks must be made BEFORE the first games kickoff. No editing after the fact once kickoff happens, and any changes to your picks must quote the old picks you made to provide a time stamp please.

3) Once we get to the championship game, in order to avoid a tie, we will all be picking against the spread, as well as the final score and the total points scored. Whoever has the smallest number difference from the actual game with all those things added together, will win any tiebreakers.

4) Gamesmanship is allowed and even encouraged. Need to gain a couple points on the guy ahead of you? Wait till he makes his picks and decide from there. *This might bite you in the ass*

5) I will also keep track of what schools fans are doing the best by finding the average from participating fans. Your school must have four fans participating throughout in order to qualify. If the number of fans from said school drops below 4, that school is disqualified. So please, PLEASE, include what school you are a fan of in your predictions. I will use the school listed in the first week with your predictions as your school throughout so we can at least attempt to avoid people trying to tilt the balance one way or another. Don't like that? Refer to the TS rule, listed below :D

6) The winner of THE MVFC PLAYOFF PREDICTION THREAD (best read in dramatic movie preview voice) will receive a hat. However, it will NOT be a hat of your team! No, my friends, instead it will be a hat of the team that wins the tally described in rule #5. Fun right?

7) If you miss a week, you are eliminated. Gone. Done. Booted. The weakest link. Goodbye. If you are booted I would appreciate it if you stopped picking the weeks after so you don't clog up the thread, but I know some people don't like me and enjoy being irritating, so god bless ya :D

THE TS RULE: If you don't like any rules, regulations, myself, or how I am running this thing, please refer to the TS rule, AKA, the tough **** rule. Don't like it? Tough **** skippy :D xlolx

Quick rundown of the top 5 from the season long competition:

T1) Thumper 76
T1) Dewey
3) Gil Dolbie
4) BisonFanInNWMN
T5) Paladin1aa
T5) TheYoShow
T5) St_Lawson
T5) TwentySix
T5) REALBird

One last thing. Discussion and other forms of silly banter is not only allowed but encouraged. I will ask for ease of vote counting that we try to keep the SHSU, Chatty, MVFC hilarity filled flame wars out of here as best we can. Gracias.

Games to follow.

I did not start till about week 6 so these are bogus rankings :D

ysubigred
November 23rd, 2016, 09:08 AM
Saint Francis at Villanova 79-16

Weber State at Chattanooga 27-3

Lehigh at New Hampshire 78-68

North Carolina A&T at Richmond 48-10

Charleston Southern at Wofford 22-21

Illinois State at Central Arkansas 21-17

Samford at Youngstown State 7-4 2 OT's

San Diego at Cal Poly 103-16

Fan of Beaver Local High School xthumbsupx

jmufan999
November 23rd, 2016, 09:22 AM

Villanova
Chattanooga
New Hampshire
Richmond
Charleston Southern
Illinois State
Youngstown State
Cal Poly

put me down for all of these as well, and my school is also JMU.

Bisonator
November 23rd, 2016, 09:42 AM

My team is geeze let me think....ok just for Thumper .......GO BISON!:D

CappinHard
November 23rd, 2016, 09:46 AM

http://e.lvme.me/v8ccqht.jpg

Schwarz04
November 23rd, 2016, 09:57 AM
Great to finally be part of AGS, been a member of Bisonville sine '09!

My Team: North Dakota State University

Villinova

Chattanooga

Lehigh

Richmond

Wofford

ISU

YSU

Cal Poly

verk62
November 23rd, 2016, 10:22 AM

7pm San Diego at Cal PolyMy team is North Dakota

Thumper 76
November 23rd, 2016, 10:31 AM

xlolx like Cappin said, do me a favor and actually do your own post with your picks, I tend to skim past these types of picks on accident. Just makes it easier when doing the tally. Don't be afraid to tell your JMU friends to jump in on this. Would like to have more than two or three teams worth of fans to rank :D

Gil Dobie
November 23rd, 2016, 12:36 PM
THE North Dakota State University

UpstateBison
November 23rd, 2016, 01:20 PM
My team is NDSU.

Villanova
Chattanooga
Lehigh
NC A&T
Wofford
Ill State
Youngstown State
Cal Poly

Mayville Bison
November 23rd, 2016, 01:43 PM
-If it was limited to only starters, I'd probly guess StFU. Depth, however, will let Nova prevail here.

-If Weber finds a way to win this game after traveling across the country, that would be impressive enough. I think even they know that they don't want to prevent the awesomeness that would be Sammy/Chatty smackdown threads!

-I can't tell if I'm picking Lehigh will win or New Hampshire will lose. I guess that's why they lace them up.

-Blah blah blah Richmond injuries blah blah blah. The real reason to pick A&T is to secretly hope they make a deep run and the MEAC decides the playoffs are better than some stupid bowl game. Pipe dream? So to was the thought of North Dakota residents approving weed.

-CSU simply because I want to see CSU/The Citadel again. Last year's playoff game was a great matchup of old school football.

-Who knows which ISU will show up? I think it will be closer to ISUb than ISUr.

-I can't honestly pick a team that's last game was a loss to ETSU.

-Any given Saturday between two teams that offer schollys right?

My team is NDSU. However, a Chatty hat would be an interesting hat to own...

Bison56
November 23rd, 2016, 03:18 PM
Villanova
Chattanooga
Lehigh
Richmond
Wofford
ISUr
YSU
Cal Poly

JacksFan40
November 23rd, 2016, 04:01 PM
Saint Francis @ Villanova

Weber State @ Chattanoga

Lehigh @ New Hampshire

NC A&T @ Richmond

Charleston Southern @ Wofford

Illinois State @ Central Arkansas

Samford @ Youngstown State

San Diego @ Cal Poly

Professor
November 23rd, 2016, 04:04 PM
My School is NCA&TSU

Villanova
Chattanooga
Lehigh
NC A&T
Charleston Southern
Illinois State
Youngstown State
Cal Poly

The Yo Show
November 23rd, 2016, 10:08 PM

My team is Youngstown State

X-Factor
November 24th, 2016, 09:07 AM
Nova by 17

Nooga by 10

Hawks by 7

Spiders by a million, without Lauletta

Bucs by 3

Poultry Breakfast Pizza by 17

Ice Castle by 23

Pony by 13

My team is North Dakota State

BreakEvenPeach
November 24th, 2016, 09:45 AM
Villanova

Chattanooga

New Hampshire

Richmond

Charleston Southern

Illinois State

Youngstown State

Cal Poly

My team is NDSU

MR. CHICKEN
November 24th, 2016, 10:30 AM
VILLANOVA........HARPS...THROWN TA LIONS.......ER UH.....'CATS............AWK!
CHATTANOOGA.......MOCS...ARE LOCKS................BAWK!
LEHIGH............'HAWKS....FLY NORTH..... WORFF DUH TRIP............BRAWK!
RICHMOND............LAST MAN STANDIN'....COUNTIN' ON YA B. BROWN.........RAWAK!
WOFFORD............SAND ROOSTERS...GET WAAFED....................BUK BUK BUK.......BRRAAAWWWWKKKKK!
CENTRAL ARKANSAS........ISUR......AVOIDS...FLIGHT.....TA LEFT COAST........AWQ!
YOUNGSTOWN STATE......SAMFORD PAYS....FO' STEALIN'......FORDHAM'S SPOT........BRAWQ!
CAL-POLY........CAL-PO...HAS DUH HORSES.......SAN DIEGO...HAS DUH PADRES............OODLES-UH-DOODLE-DOOS!

OOOPS!.....MAH TEAM IS DELAWARE

NDSUtk
November 24th, 2016, 10:31 AM
Villanova
Chattanooga
New Hampshire
NC A&T
Wofford
Illinois State
Youngstown State
Cal Poly

My team is NDSU

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Thumper 76
November 24th, 2016, 10:49 AM
So I'm dropping the fan requirement from four to three just to try to have more teams involved. As it is now we have these teams qualified for representation on the hat:

NDSU: 14
SDSU: 5
YSU: 3

Teams that are close (2):
JMU
UND
ISUr

Teams with a chance (1):
Colgate
Montana
WIU
Missouri St
Jacksonville St
NC A&T
Delaware

Thumper 76
November 24th, 2016, 10:54 AM
What happens if we don't have 4 fans? Not just here, I mean in general ;)
I guess no Western Illinois University Fighting Leathernecks hat for whomever wins, right?

[]
You guys have three though I seen't um!

ST_Lawson
November 24th, 2016, 11:40 AM
You guys have three though I seen't um!

You're right, we do hit that at Homecoming usually.

Thumper 76
November 24th, 2016, 11:55 AM
You're right, we do hit that at Homecoming usually.

xlolx

Gangtackle11
November 24th, 2016, 12:16 PM
My team is VILLANOVA

Villanova 35 St.Francis 7: Just don't see how the Red Flashes muster enough offense to stay in the game with the Wildcats. See ya in Brookings!

Chattanooga 42 Weber State 10 - The Mocs too strong for these Western Wildcats.

UNH 33 Lehigh 30 - Senior backup QB sparks the New England Wildcats.

Wofford 24 Charleston Southern 20 - The battle of SC. Take 1.

Richmond 21 NC A&T 14 - Spiders are beat up, but beating Kent State isn't enough for me to pick NC A&T.

UCA 24 Illinois State 21 - The 1st of Paul McCartney's back up singers goes down.

Youngstown St. 20 Samford 7 - Bo's cat not ready to cough up a hair ball just yet.

Cal Poly 28 San Diego 7 - Time to get the surf boards out for San Diego.

DCWIU11
November 24th, 2016, 03:23 PM
Nova
Chatty
UNH
Charleston Southern
Richmond
Ill State
YSU
Cal Poly

My School: Western Illinois University

FlamingHot
November 24th, 2016, 07:19 PM
Weber State @ Chattanooga
Lehigh @ New Hampshire
North Carolina A&T @ Richmond
Charleston Southern @Wofford
Illinois St @ Central Arkansas
Samford @ Sam Youngstown State
San Diego @ Cal Poly

My team is Liberty

Lehigh'98
November 25th, 2016, 08:25 AM
Lehigh is my team:

Villanova
Chatty
Lehigh
Richmond
Charleston Southern
UCA
YSU
Cal Poly

Rollbird5
November 25th, 2016, 11:40 AM
My Team is the Illinois State Redbirds

Go Lehigh TU owl
November 25th, 2016, 12:55 PM
Lehigh is my team

Villanova 31 St. Francis 13
Chattanooga 42 Weber State 17
Lehigh 44 UNH 31
Richmond 35 NC A&T 24
Wofford 24 CSU 23
Illinois State 27 Central Arkansas 24
Youngstown 17 Samford 10
Cal Poly 38 San Diego 17

Thumper 76
November 25th, 2016, 01:17 PM
Hey we're one Lehigh fan away and one WIU guy away

caribbeanhen
November 25th, 2016, 05:53 PM

My team is the Delaware Fightin Bluehens

Twentysix
November 25th, 2016, 06:21 PM

my team NDSU

Lehigh'98
November 25th, 2016, 06:44 PM

You changed your Lehigh pick. You were picking them earlier this week.

Katfan
November 25th, 2016, 07:43 PM
My picks:

Villanova
Chattanoga
Lehigh
Richmond
Wofford
Illinois State
Youngstown State
Cal Poly

My team is SHSU

caribbeanhen
November 25th, 2016, 07:45 PM

Yes, but this pick counts..... starting to think that bus ride is going to be brutal .... have to go with the home team

CappinHard
November 25th, 2016, 10:42 PM
Hey we're one Lehigh fan away and one WIU guy away

Lawson, go find someone to act like they give a **** about Leatherneck football. (I know... Easier said than done) xlolx

jmufan999
November 25th, 2016, 10:50 PM
copied and pasted mine from the other JMU guy, per requests

Villanova
Chattanooga
New Hampshire
Richmond
Charleston Southern
Illinois State
Youngstown State
Cal Poly

ST_Lawson
November 25th, 2016, 10:56 PM
Lawson, go find someone to act like they give a **** about Leatherneck football. (I know... Easier said than done) xlolx

This is my life now.

SUPharmacist
November 25th, 2016, 11:20 PM
Villanova

Chattanooga

Lehigh

Richmond

Charleston Southern

Illinois State

Youngstown State

Cal Poly

My team: NDSU

Redbird007
November 26th, 2016, 03:13 AM
Villanova
Chattanooga
Lehigh
Richmond
Charleston Southern
Illinois State
Youngstown State
Cal Poly

My team is Illinois State

Thanks!

caribbeanhen
November 26th, 2016, 04:10 AM
so it's almost unanimous.... everyone here thinks that Illi State will go down to Arkansas and beat Central...... they might but unanimous just shows how much kool aid is being passed around here, haha

The Yo Show
November 26th, 2016, 05:29 AM
Carribeanhen, I considered putting down Central Arkansas to win, and they very well could. I just also like Illinois State's chances. We shall find out soon enough though xthumbsupx

Gangtackle11
November 26th, 2016, 05:34 AM
so it's almost unanimous.... everyone here thinks that Illi State will go down to Arkansas and beat Central...... they might but unanimous just shows how much kool aid is being passed around here, haha

Not me!!! xpeacex

caribbeanhen
November 26th, 2016, 06:03 AM
Carribeanhen, I considered putting down Central Arkansas to win, and they very well could. I just also like Illinois State's chances. We shall find out soon enough though xthumbsupx

that's my point, in case of toss up take a hit of the Rum Punch Kool aide haha

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 26th, 2016, 06:10 AM
Ill State was 2-3 on the road this year....I picked C Arkansas to win this.

LehighU11
November 26th, 2016, 06:48 AM
Lehigh is my team

Villanova
Chattanooga
Lehigh
Richmond
Charleston Southern
Central Arkansas
Youngstown State
Cal Poly

Thanks!

caribbeanhen
November 26th, 2016, 07:28 AM
ok but Jim Jones never actually drank the cool aide, only stongly suggested

dewey
November 26th, 2016, 08:37 AM
My team: North Dakota State University Bison.

My first round picks.
Villanova
Wofford
Chattanooga
Lehigh
Richmond
Illinois State
Youngstown State
Cal Poly

Dewey

WrenFGun
November 26th, 2016, 08:41 AM
UNH is my team:

Villanova
Wofford
Chattanooga
New Hampshire
Richmond
Illinois State
Youngstown State
Cal Poly

Thumper 76
November 26th, 2016, 08:54 AM
My team: North Dakota State University Bison.

My first round picks.
Villanova
Wofford
Chattanooga
Lehigh
Richmond
Illinois State
Youngstown State
Cal Poly

Dewey

Was worried you were going to forfeit for a minute there xlolx

Thumper 76
November 26th, 2016, 08:56 AM

Or maybe the fact that ISUr has actually beaten the good teams they have played instead and didn't end the season with getting their balls kicked it plays into that...

caribbeanhen
November 26th, 2016, 08:59 AM
Or maybe the fact that ISUr has actually beaten the good teams they have played instead and didn't end the season with getting their balls kicked it plays into that...

you can try to pass the cup, but I'm not drinking from it.... .... Central Arkansas got beat by a real threat to win it all ......Lot's of you Plains dwellers didn't come around to that until last week....

Thumper 76
November 26th, 2016, 09:05 AM
you can try to pass the cup, but I'm not drinking from it.... .... Central Arkansas got beat by a real threat to win it all ......Lot's of you Plains dwellers didn't come around to that until last week....

Mk.

Preferred Walk-On
November 26th, 2016, 11:52 AM
My team is: North Dakota State

Weber State @ Chattanooga
Lehigh @ New Hampshire
North Carolina A&T @ Richmond
Charleston Southern @ Wofford
Illinois State @ Central Arkansas
Samford @ Youngstown State
San Diego @ Cal Poly

It's like Christmas in November. xxmasx Happy Holidays everyone!

dewey
November 26th, 2016, 02:18 PM
Was worried you were going to forfeit for a minute there xlolx

Nothing like waiting until the end.

Dewey

The Yo Show
November 26th, 2016, 03:28 PM
that's my point, in case of toss up take a hit of the Rum Punch Kool aide haha
Still think we were all just drinking the kool aid?

Also, anyone else having issues were you quote a post and it then doesn't let you space in your response? I had to edit my response to it would let me put spaces between all my words. Been doing this the last few days. Never had an issue before xconfusedx

caribbeanhen
November 26th, 2016, 04:26 PM

good thing I came to my senses...

caribbeanhen
November 26th, 2016, 05:23 PM

not having it from you guys..... the kool aid you MFVC boys are drinking just stained the floor

The Yo Show
November 26th, 2016, 05:29 PM
I probably jynxd them with my earlier post. But I can admit when I'm wrong. UCA pulled it out.

caribbeanhen
November 26th, 2016, 07:05 PM

don't drink it ....

Preferred Walk-On
November 26th, 2016, 07:09 PM

not having it from you guys..... the kool aid you MFVC boys are drinking just stained the floor

Full disclosure: I picked Illinois State. Guess the second best Southland team was a touchdown better than a 6-5 MVFC team...today. Congratulations to Central Arkansas - they earned it. Oh, and BTW, it is pretty dilute kool-aid, so the stain won't be permanent.

caribbeanhen
November 27th, 2016, 05:19 AM
Still think we were all just drinking the kool aid?

Also, anyone else having issues were you quote a post and it then doesn't let you space in your response? I had to edit my response to it would let me put spaces between all my words. Been doing this the last few days. Never had an issue before xconfusedx

Yes! Just look how many people picked a 6-5 team to beat Central Arkansas.... that's Mass Cool Aide sharing

as far as your team, I was the one pouring the Cool Aide ... haha, Your D is definitely a force, should be a great game down in Alabama next week

The Yo Show
November 27th, 2016, 05:26 AM
Like I said, I probably jynxed them when I said that before the end of the game haha. To be fair, Illinois State still almost won. Was a good game, and then they blew it. The fact that it was so close should say something. Granted we were wrong and they didn't win so xlolx