PDA

View Full Version : Time to give Sam Houston the due they deserve

BisonTru
November 19th, 2016, 08:49 PM
Whiniest fanbase in the country.

*Also they have a really good football team.

Lehigh Football Nation
November 19th, 2016, 08:50 PM
They'll be a great No. 2 seed

Samalum'10
November 19th, 2016, 08:54 PM
LMFAO!

dwtime
November 19th, 2016, 08:54 PM

And the NDSU fanbase is the least humble.

*They don't have to be they have the best FCS football team.

Drblankstare
November 19th, 2016, 08:55 PM
They'll be a great No. 2 seed

Best 4 seed in history

CappinHard
November 19th, 2016, 10:37 PM
Do the really deserve "the due"? xrolleyesx

Professor Chaos
November 19th, 2016, 11:12 PM
Best 4 seed in history
Bingo! #4 seed... and a lot better #4 seed than we've seen in season's past.

They've proven themselves to be good. Just not quite as good as NDSU, EWU, and JMU have proven themselves to be. They can prove me wrong though... they'll just have to go on the road to do it.

blackfordpu
November 19th, 2016, 11:14 PM
You guys just can't help yourselves.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Serpentor
November 19th, 2016, 11:14 PM
We can always count on South Canada to keep it classy...

dewey
November 19th, 2016, 11:15 PM

Better than northern Mexico.

Dewey

Twentysix
November 19th, 2016, 11:16 PM

Whatever north mexico (I say as I type 27 miles from Mexico.)

Professor Chaos
November 19th, 2016, 11:17 PM
You guys just can't help yourselves.

Why is a #4 seed, given this year's field, such a slight? You realize that's above two other teams that are undefeated against FCS competition in better conferences right?

blackfordpu
November 19th, 2016, 11:22 PM

Dewey
There is a difference, when I speak I don't do it with a Mexican accent, don'tcha know.

Serpentor
November 19th, 2016, 11:22 PM
Why is a #4 seed, given this year's field, such a slight? You realize that's above two other teams that are undefeated against FCS competition in better conferences right?

We're not complaining about the ranking. It's the snobby elitist attitude that sets off the alarms.

BisonTru
November 19th, 2016, 11:30 PM
http://www.dailytexanonline.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_main_image/public/images/2016/03/usmexicomap.jpg?itok=8hrCa-aN

Professor Chaos
November 19th, 2016, 11:35 PM
We're not complaining about the ranking. It's the snobby elitist attitude that sets off the alarms.
Well, I might be giving my brethren too much credit but I really do think SHSU would be the strongest #4 seed in years. Just look at last year, McNeese was the #4 running the same conference with a lot more difficulty than SHSU had this year. This is just a really exceptional year where there are 6 teams that would have claims on the top two seeds in most normal years. Unfortunately, some worthy teams are going to have to go on the road in the semis and maybe even in the quarters.

blackfordpu
November 19th, 2016, 11:39 PM
http://www.dailytexanonline.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_main_image/public/images/2016/03/usmexicomap.jpg?itok=8hrCa-aN
Wow, y'all are really out of touch. The only time Texas won't be part of US is if we secede and become the republic of Texas again.

BisonTru
November 19th, 2016, 11:41 PM
Wow, y'all are really out of touch. The only time Texas won't be part of US is if we secede and become the republic of Texas again.

Feel free to do so whenever you wish. xthumbsupx

Twentysix
November 19th, 2016, 11:43 PM
Feel free to do so whenever you wish. xthumbsupx

Yes, that would allow for CalExit to gain momentum too.

Long live the Republic of California. xnodx

http://californiaflag.facts.co/californiastateflagof/californiaflagpicture3.png

Serpentor
November 19th, 2016, 11:44 PM
Well, I might be giving my brethren too much credit but I really do think SHSU would be the strongest #4 seed in years. Just look at last year, McNeese was the #4 running the same conference with a lot more difficulty than SHSU had this year. This is just a really exceptional year where there are 6 teams that would have claims on the top two seeds in most normal years. Unfortunately, some worthy teams are going to have to go on the road in the semis and maybe even in the quarters.

Again, I don't have a problem with the ranking, and yes, it's good that the #4 ranked team is a good one, it helps the playoff to have a bunch of legitimate contenders.

It's the fact that folks like BisonTru need to create threads like this just so their e-penis can get hard bashing another group of people.

Honestly, I really don't care. I grew up a Browns fan, so anything MVFC think they can say to piss me off, I've already heard Steelers fans say a million times worse. Doesn't bother me, I'm just observing out loud.

Professor Chaos
November 19th, 2016, 11:44 PM

On the plus side it wouldn't take long before the United States had the 2nd largest national debt in the world.

Twentysix
November 19th, 2016, 11:45 PM
On the plus side it wouldn't take long before the United States had the 2nd largest national debt in the world.

haha

fmrbearkat
November 19th, 2016, 11:46 PM
Texas Winter:
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23930&stc=1

North Dakota Winter:
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23931&stc=1A

Checkmate eh?

dewey
November 19th, 2016, 11:48 PM
Texas Winter:

North Dakota Winter:

Checkmate eh?

A lot of warmth with the second one in the winter:D

Dewey

TheKingpin28
November 19th, 2016, 11:48 PM

#bookit

Professor Chaos
November 19th, 2016, 11:53 PM
Shouldn't we wait until the National Championship Game thread to start this Texas/North Dakota smack?

fmrbearkat
November 20th, 2016, 12:04 AM
A lot of warmth with the second one in the winter:D

Dewey

No joke in 2012 I was tailgating with a group of bison and i **** you not this Bison alpha shemale lifted up a belly role and said "this white crusty stuff doubles as roux to make gravy when your in a bind and jonesing for a hit of the white belly warming nectar of the gods....I can make gravy any where any time" Then she reached over and grabbed a rope which ended up being connected to a dude with a big bull ring threw his nose and said damn it frank. I started thinking about gravy and now I'm horny. Get in the van now damn it"

Worst hangover of my life....

- - - Updated - - -

Shouldn't we wait until the National Championship Game thread to start this Texas/North Dakota smack?

It's like waiting to open presents on Christmas morning though....you gotta open a couple the night before!!!

TheKingpin28
November 20th, 2016, 12:05 AM
Shouldn't we wait until the National Championship Game thread to start this Texas/North Dakota smack Part Quatre/Quatro?

FYP :p

TheKingpin28
November 20th, 2016, 12:07 AM
No joke in 2012 I was tailgating with a group of bison and i **** you not this Bison alpha shemale lifted up a belly role and said "this white crusty stuff doubles as roux to make gravy when your in a bind and jonesing for a hit of the white belly warming nectar of the gods....I can make gravy any where any time" Then she reached over and grabbed a rope which ended up being connected to a dude with a big bull ring threw his nose and said damn it frank. I started thinking about gravy and now I'm horny. Get in the van now damn it"

- - - Updated - - -

It's like waiting to open presents on Christmas morning though....you gotta open a couple the night before!!!

Dafaq???

Bison56
November 20th, 2016, 12:14 AM

Now I'm hungry for some gravy.

Bison56
November 20th, 2016, 12:15 AM
Texas Winter:

North Dakota Winter:

Checkmate eh?

Who doesn't like a gamer?

BisonTru
November 20th, 2016, 12:16 AM
Again, I don't have a problem with the ranking, and yes, it's good that the #4 ranked team is a good one, it helps the playoff to have a bunch of legitimate contenders.

It's the fact that folks like BisonTru need to create threads like this just so their e-penis can get hard bashing another group of people.

Honestly, I really don't care. I grew up a Browns fan, so anything MVFC think they can say to piss me off, I've already heard Steelers fans say a million times worse. Doesn't bother me, I'm just observing out loud.

Sorry I hurt your E feelings. Just razzin a bit, btw you folks have a good team. I mentioned that in my second sentence. Whatever, be .... um.... whiny...

THIS I COMMAND!!!

Schism55
November 20th, 2016, 12:17 AM
Texas Winter:

North Dakota Winter:

Checkmate eh?
You really think that asian lady is hot? Woof. I'll need a double bag over here, for her face.

fmrbearkat
November 20th, 2016, 12:26 AM
You really think that asian lady is hot? Woof. I'll need a double bag over here, for her face.

i googled "Hot Hispanic girl on the beach" and "Sexy North Dakota girl in the winter" and this is what Google gave me. I don't control google bro!!! xcoffeex

Professor Chaos
November 20th, 2016, 12:31 AM
i googled "Hot Hispanic girl on the beach" and "Sexy North Dakota girl in the winter" and this is what Google gave me. I don't control google bro!!! xcoffeex
You need to fix your Google... this is what I get:

http://image.al.com/home/bama-media/width960/img/alphotos/photo/2016/01/09/-0604d8a5cfbc47cc.jpg

fmrbearkat
November 20th, 2016, 12:40 AM
You need to fix your Google... this is what I get:

http://image.al.com/home/bama-media/width960/img/alphotos/photo/2016/01/09/-0604d8a5cfbc47cc.jpg

I saw the preview for that movie the other day. What liberal hipster producer decided to mix broke back mountain with orange is the new black and use that god awful mustard color as the costumes. Not a movie I want to see that's for sure. I'm a god fearing southern baptist and I don't like them lesbians hugging like that!!! Such filth on the interwebz these days!!!
I'll give it too you though....doesn't look like all the North Dakota women are fat and out of shape!!! The one with the football has got some very feminine arms. But that face....only a mother or JSU alum could love that face.

p.s. How bout them cowboys

Serpentor
November 20th, 2016, 12:45 AM
Sorry I hurt your E feelings. Just razzin a bit, btw you folks have a good team. I mentioned that in my second sentence. Whatever, be .... um.... whiny...

THIS I COMMAND!!!

You have to use the comma, otherwise it is loses its power.

Professor Chaos
November 20th, 2016, 12:48 AM
I saw the preview for that movie the other day. What liberal hipster producer decided to mix broke back mountain with orange is the new black and use that god awful mustard color as the costumes. Not a movie I want to see that's for sure. I'm a god fearing southern baptist and I don't like them lesbians hugging like that!!! Such filth on the interwebz these days!!!
I'll give it too you though....doesn't look like all the North Dakota women are fat and out of shape!!! The one with the football has got some very feminine arms. But that face....only a mother or JSU alum could love that face.

p.s. How bout them cowboys
I wish Wentz would've been drafted by them Cowboys. Of course then they wouldn't have gotten Zeke. Point is I could play QB behind that line.

fmrbearkat
November 20th, 2016, 12:52 AM
You have to use the comma, otherwise it is loses its power.

1st front hit...the crops are put away, the wife's gained her winter weight nicely, and his brain started preliminary hibernation mode. Everybody knows the comma is where the power lies!!!

*They call us novemberist, we call it poking the bears while they are still coherent. Since they made cow tipping illegal back in 2010...what else do we have to do at night???

milleniumkat
November 20th, 2016, 01:07 AM

Second whiniest. You guys are still the champs until someone knocks you off the mountain.

"There is no MK, only Zuul!"

milleniumkat
November 20th, 2016, 01:09 AM

Dewey

False! Nothing good comes into Merica from Canada.

milleniumkat
November 20th, 2016, 01:14 AM

I have be honest, i've been bold in my opinions of a lot of comments and threads directed toward us. But this one seemed pretty genuine with a hint of "i'm just prideful enough to take a shot at you, but still want to compliment you". I saw it as humorous but everyone sees thing differently.

Gotta say this is as good as it gets for them, and i appreciate it.

milleniumkat
November 20th, 2016, 01:14 AM
Texas Winter:

North Dakota Winter:

Checkmate eh?

WINNER!

milleniumkat
November 20th, 2016, 01:20 AM
I wish Wentz would've been drafted by them Cowboys. Of course then they wouldn't have gotten Zeke. Point is I could play QB behind that line.

Bring a football to Frisco if we make it, my son and i will run some routes for you. I warn you, he should be your first option, my hands are good for only a check down situation.

fmrbearkat
November 20th, 2016, 01:28 AM
Dafaq???

In Texas when you say "I **** (he called the **** poo) you not" that is like "an ice fishing story" in south Canada . I was exaggerating a tad.

In reality I just met NoDak and his Career oriented wife for some pregame beverages.. I made a gravy joke and she said "It's not a meal unless gravy is served, it's only an appetizer! Honey, just because we're in Texas doesn't mean your not a house husband. Run to the bus and whip up some sauce for our guests." You know it's serious when they refer to it as sauce!!

I've never seen a man jump up and whip up a bowl of gravy as fast as nodak did. Funniest part was when he went inside she laughed and said "I make the bread, he puts it in the oven!!"

He's not around anymore correct...don't want to get her in trouble. Great couple and even better gravy ole NoDak whips up!!

caribbeanhen
November 20th, 2016, 05:03 AM

The professor is to busy with Ginger and Maryanne this year to see just how good Sammy is, JMU wont be able to stop them, neither E Washington... it should be obvious by now

Daytripper
November 20th, 2016, 07:27 AM

That is cool with me. It's all about the food, margaritas and high quality weed anyway......

Daytripper
November 20th, 2016, 07:29 AM
At this point, I don't care as long as we are a top 4 seed. Let's just get it over with.

TennBison
November 20th, 2016, 07:33 AM
WINNER!

Nice, you have a picture of a ND woman on vacation in Texas at the beach. And a picture of the winner of the Miss SHSU beauty pageant 2015 working her job as a hooker in the ND oil fields.

TennBison
November 20th, 2016, 07:35 AM
Texas Winter:

North Dakota Winter:

Checkmate eh?
Nice, you have a picture of a ND woman on vacation in Texas at the beach. And a picture of the winner of the Miss SHSU beauty pageant 2015 working her job as a hooker in the ND oil fields.

BamKat
November 20th, 2016, 07:55 AM

You should ask President Sam Houston bout that! Or Santa Anna...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 20th, 2016, 08:03 AM
At this point, I don't care as long as we are a top 4 seed. Let's just get it over with.

xlolx

milleniumkat
November 20th, 2016, 08:38 AM

Double post. double post.

Professor Chaos
November 20th, 2016, 08:40 AM
The professor is to busy with Ginger and Maryanne this year to see just how good Sammy is, JMU wont be able to stop them, neither E Washington... it should be obvious by now
Maybe so, but they don't deserve to be seeded ahead of either.

Redbird007
November 20th, 2016, 09:53 AM
SHSU should have been a top 4 seed. I am surprised by the committee not picking them. Good news is the game still played on the field.

Daytripper
November 20th, 2016, 01:18 PM
SHSU should have been a top 4 seed. I am surprised by the committee not picking them. Good news is the game still played on the field.

Just more motivation.

Longhorn
November 20th, 2016, 01:27 PM
There is a difference, when I speak I don't do it with a Mexican accent, don'tcha know.

So then, you must be from Western Louisiana?

FormerPokeCenter
November 20th, 2016, 04:33 PM

I woulda thought you Sam Houston fans were used to Alarms.....

along with concertina wire, bars, shackles and conjugal visit days....

Daytripper
November 20th, 2016, 06:12 PM
I woulda thought you Sam Houston fans were used to Alarms.....

along with concertina wire, bars, shackles and conjugal visit days....

We generally are used to those things, just like those in Louisiana are used to losing their virginity to a sibling.

FormerPokeCenter
November 20th, 2016, 07:14 PM
If she's not good enough for family, she's not good enough for me....

Twentysix
November 21st, 2016, 03:36 PM

You may get your wish!

The attorney general of California just approved California's independence as a ballot question. They just need to collect the requisite number of petition signatures to get it on the ballot.

jacksfan29
November 21st, 2016, 03:50 PM
Texas to Mexico and California seceding? What every Coloradan dreams of. We can build a wall to keep out the rif raff from Texas and we get to keep our water. Just don't secede until pot has officially been made legal. We have a lot of new citizen stoners who will be leaving us and coming your way when legalization is official. It is a lot easier to panhandle for a bag when it is 70 degrees and sunny.

http://californiaflag.facts.co/californiastateflagof/californiaflagpicture3.png

Katfan
November 21st, 2016, 03:51 PM
You may get your wish!

The attorney general of California just approved California's independence as a ballot question. They just need to collect the requisite number of petition signatures to get it on the ballot.
I hope it passes.

Sam_Kats
November 21st, 2016, 03:51 PM
Can Texans vote for Caliexit??

Twentysix
November 21st, 2016, 04:18 PM
Can Texans vote for Caliexit??

If you move now you will be able to vote!

Katfan
November 21st, 2016, 04:25 PM
I hope they will still le me visit wine country with a us passport

Twentysix
November 21st, 2016, 04:29 PM
I hope they will still le me visit wine country with a us passport

Only after you climb Trump's 90ft wall ;).

Daytripper
November 21st, 2016, 04:34 PM
Thread drift at its worst.....

Twentysix
November 21st, 2016, 04:37 PM
Thread drift at its worst.....

Don't hate, assimilate.

Bisonoline
November 21st, 2016, 06:58 PM

xthumbsupx ahhhhhh ok. xawesomex

Serpentor
November 21st, 2016, 11:06 PM
xthumbsupx ahhhhhh ok. xawesomex

Lil' Wayne, how did you get an account here?

AmsterBison
November 22nd, 2016, 08:45 AM
Lots of swagger from fans who didn't buy their championship game tickets in August

or September

or October

or November :)

Katfan
November 22nd, 2016, 09:25 AM
Lots of swagger from fans who didn't buy their championship game tickets in August

or September

or October

or November :)
I have mine, but I go every year. Probably one of the few non NDSU ticket holders