PDA

View Full Version : Montana working on a possible H&H with UNLV.

Ronbo
January 12th, 2007, 01:13 PM
During the GSA meeting this week our AD revealed a few interesting things about scheduling.

The UNLV scheduling is in negotiations for a possible start next year. This could begin a relationship between Montana for home and homes with the Mountain West Conference. We also are in negotiations with Idaho for a game on a neutral field in Spokane that will be a split in revenues between the schools. The WAC forbids a home and home with FCS schools. Could become a yearly game if successful.

This could start a possible precedent with other FCS schools to do H&H's with MAC, Sun Belt, and C-USA schools.

saccat
January 12th, 2007, 01:19 PM
Untill you back out of your end of the deal....;)

AZGrizFan
January 12th, 2007, 01:20 PM
Untill you back out of your end of the deal....;)

Wow. 6 minutes. Nice. :cool: :cool: :cool:

saccat
January 12th, 2007, 01:23 PM
Wow. 6 minutes. Nice. :cool: :cool: :cool:

You didn't see that coming?

Ronbo
January 12th, 2007, 01:24 PM
Every time we have backed out of a FCS game it has been to get a better game with much higher competition. Hmmm.... what is Montana thinking?

NE MT GRIZZ
January 12th, 2007, 01:25 PM
I like the idea of H&H games with the Mountain West. Those are very winnable games for the Griz. (Except TCU, BYU, and Utah).

saccat
January 12th, 2007, 01:25 PM
Every time we have backed out of a FCS game it has been to get a better game with much higher competition. Hmmm.... what is Montana thinking?

It's a joke...calm down.

AZBison
January 12th, 2007, 01:35 PM
This would be pretty sweet

AZGrizFan
January 12th, 2007, 01:52 PM
You didn't see that coming?

Ronbo sets 'em up, and you KNOCK em down, huh? :nod: :rolleyes:

BigApp
January 12th, 2007, 01:55 PM
that'd be a nice regional matchup. Good luck!

NE MT GRIZZ
January 12th, 2007, 01:56 PM
Big App,
What FBS conference would you want a yearly game with?

putter
January 12th, 2007, 02:12 PM
If UNLV came to Missoula I would crap bricks! I see ticket prices for that game about $60. :rolleyes:

Ronbo
January 12th, 2007, 02:32 PM
Probably $40 putter. Also it is attractive to UNLV because we travel so well. I could easily see 7000 Montanan's going to Vegas. I heard we had 6000 in Hawaii.

lizrdgizrd
January 12th, 2007, 02:41 PM
Big App,
I'm gonna bet he says SEC or ACC. Conf USA or Big East wouldn't be bad either.

elkmcc
January 12th, 2007, 11:57 PM
The Griz start scheduling annual games with WAC and MWC teams and just how long do you think it will take before all the games are FBS teams.

I find this an interesting parallel with all of the FCS buy outs. The Griz pi*s off all the FCS teams until they won't schedule them any more.

Soon the Griz won't have a choice but to move to I-A/FBS.

Maybe it is all a plot by the UM Athleic Dept.:eyebrow:

Just a thought.

Saint3333
January 13th, 2007, 09:12 AM

I'd expect Montana to get a taste of the return visit buyout if this deal is signed, but enjoy the trip to Vegas:smiley_wi .

WYOBISONMAN
January 13th, 2007, 09:24 AM
I'll believe a home and home with the MWC when I see it. The prevailing attitude in WYO is that no way would they ever travel to play at a CS team's home.

Grizzaholic
January 13th, 2007, 09:57 AM
I'd expect Montana to get a taste of the return visit buyout if this deal is signed, but enjoy the trip to Vegas:smiley_wi .

:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: Finally our AD will realize how you can piss in your own pool only for so long until you are pissing on yourself!!! If we get the game I would hope, nah I can't say that because I would love to have them in Wa-Griz, they would buy the back end out so he can see how everybody else feels.

TexasTerror
January 13th, 2007, 10:06 AM
Let us know how it goes...

Home-and-home between non-BCS schools from FBS with FCS schools would be a great thing! I know UMass and Navy had a two for one. Even that is neat in that it brings an FBS school to an FCS. Helps the win column some...

BigApp
January 13th, 2007, 11:12 AM
Big App,

Conference? That's a good question, never really thought of it that way.

Are you talking about a different team each year through the entire conference? Or just a couple of games against a few members of the same FBS conference?

BigApp
January 13th, 2007, 11:15 AM
I'm gonna bet he says SEC or ACC. Conf USA or Big East wouldn't be bad either.

well, you just about encompassed them all on the East Coast! :p

Although I've enjoyed visiting SEC venues, and they certainly are capable of the highest payouts, that's a really deep conference and would be a daunting task.

NE MT GRIZZ
January 13th, 2007, 11:57 AM
BigApp,

1 team per year until you played each team in the conference

MplsBison
January 13th, 2007, 01:13 PM
that'd be a nice regional matchup. Good luck!

HAHA!

And they say there is no East Coast bias!?!

Yeah, Missoula and Las Vegas. That's definitely a nice regional matchup.

Hell, all states west of the Mississippi river are all one region. Who cares about em?

Can't wait for that awesome App State/Maine regional matchup. Should be a good one!

MplsBison
January 13th, 2007, 01:14 PM
I'll believe a home and home with the MWC when I see it. The prevailing attitude in WYO is that no way would they ever travel to play at a CS team's home.

No FBS school will ever travel to a CS school.

lizrdgizrd
January 13th, 2007, 01:20 PM
HAHA!

Hell, all states west of the Mississippi river are all one region. Who cares about em?

Can't wait for that awesome App State/Maine regional matchup. Should be a good one!
WAAAAH!! The western US is big!! WAAAAHH!!! :bawling:

BigApp
January 13th, 2007, 01:36 PM
BigApp,

1 team per year until you played each team in the conference

A dam*ed good question. If I had to choose today (hope I didn't leave any out):

ACC
Big 12
C-USA
the Independents
SEC
Big East
Sun Belt
Mountain West
MAC
Big Ten

th0m
January 13th, 2007, 01:46 PM
Let us know how it goes...

Home-and-home between non-BCS schools from FBS with FCS schools would be a great thing! I know UMass and Navy had a two for one. Even that is neat in that it brings an FBS school to an FCS. Helps the win column some...

Besides UMass and Navy, has an FBS school ever visited an FCS school in the 'modern' era?

It would be a great step for Montana and FCS in general.

saccat
January 13th, 2007, 01:54 PM
I think Idaho went to UM not to long ago. (IF you consider Idaho FBS)

th0m
January 13th, 2007, 02:07 PM
Not really ;) But thanks for the info :D

BigApp
January 13th, 2007, 02:12 PM

Yeah. Regional. Montana and Nevada are separated by a total of one state-Idaho (or 2 if you take I-15). And how many schools are there between the 2? not many. Regional.

BTW, we've already played Maine.

TexasTerror
January 13th, 2007, 02:16 PM
Besides UMass and Navy, has an FBS school ever visited an FCS school in the 'modern' era?

Army went to Yale in 1986 and 1988...

BigApp
January 13th, 2007, 02:19 PM
HAHA!

aren't you guys the ones WANTING to join a conference that includes Youngstown State??!

GRZZ
January 13th, 2007, 02:26 PM
Yeah. Regional. Montana and Nevada are separated by a total of one state-Idaho (or 2 if you take I-15). And how many schools are there between the 2? not many. Regional.

BTW, we've already played Maine.

You couldn't take I-15 straight from Missoula so there your go!

BigApp
January 13th, 2007, 02:37 PM
no, but it's about 800 miles of your trip

MplsBison
January 14th, 2007, 01:38 PM
13.5 hour drive from LV to Missoula.

In the same time you can go from Charlotte to Providence RI.

So you're saying that App St. vs. U of RI is a regional matchup?

AZGrizFan
January 14th, 2007, 04:01 PM

Are you 12? xidiotx xidiotx xidiotx xidiotx

Given the limited numbers of schools west of the Mississippi, they've basically ALL got to be considered regional matchups. That's not the case in the highly overcrowded Northeast.

Are you REALLY that dumb, or are you just joshing us? Because if you're NOT that dumb, you sure do a great job of faking it. xidiotx

89Hen
January 14th, 2007, 07:45 PM
:nonono2: :nono:

MR. CHICKEN
January 14th, 2007, 09:14 PM
HOME AN' HOME....IN MONTANA........ONE IN MISERYOULA......AN' DUH OTHERAH....IN........MISERYOULA................... ;)......BRAWK!

BigApp
January 14th, 2007, 09:44 PM

hey xxx, I asked you earlier, aren't YOU the ones wanting to join a conference that includes an over 1,000 miles away YOUNGSTOWN STATE??

griz37
January 14th, 2007, 09:53 PM
HOME AN' HOME....IN MONTANA........ONE IN MISERYOULA......AN' DUH OTHERAH....IN........MISERYOULA................... ;)......BRAWK!

Stealin my picture to talk smack about the Griz is not cool Mr. Chicken. :mad: :D :D :D

Griz Grunt
January 14th, 2007, 10:02 PM

And folks generally make light of a bird brain's ability to comprehend:bow: . Unlike so many others, you my friend truely understand the term Home-n-Home :nod: . How can anyone, excluding bird brains of course ;) , confuse home-n-home with home-n-your house?:o

elkmcc
January 14th, 2007, 10:28 PM

Too funny.. great picture 37.

elkmcc
January 14th, 2007, 10:34 PM

Do you know why it takes 4 North Dakotans to change a light bulb? I'll be nice, give you a hint and tell you it has something to do with dim bulbs.

EKU05
January 14th, 2007, 10:37 PM
EKU and WKU are going to continue to play home and home as well...so there's one with the SBC.

RabidRabbit
January 15th, 2007, 08:46 AM
EKU and WKU are going to continue to play home and home as well...so there's one with the SBC.

EKU/WKU is a rivalry up there with NDSU/UND or SDSU/USD. It will be interesting to see after 10 years of (likely) domination by the higher schollie school, if they want to continue.

lizrdgizrd
January 15th, 2007, 08:52 AM

Nope, we're saying that UNLV vs Montana is regional. Get your head out of your xazzx and understand that distance isn't what makes a game regional.

MplsBison
January 15th, 2007, 11:05 AM
aren't YOU the ones wanting to join a conference that includes an over 1,000 miles away YOUNGSTOWN STATE??

We're already in a conference with 2 California teams that are more than 1000 miles away.

That doesn't make them regional matchups.

MplsBison
January 15th, 2007, 11:07 AM
distance isn't what makes a game regional.

Distance is the definition of region.

BisonBacker
January 15th, 2007, 11:26 AM
aren't you guys the ones WANTING to join a conference that includes Youngstown State??!
That was HOT HOT HOT xazzx

BisonBacker
January 15th, 2007, 11:27 AM
Sorry I couldn't resist that was too easy.xlolx

89Hen
January 15th, 2007, 11:30 AM
:confused: What dictionary are you using?

lizrdgizrd
January 15th, 2007, 11:59 AM

re·gion /ˈridʒən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ree-juhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. an extensive, continuous part of a surface, space, or body: a region of the earth.
2. Usually, regions. the vast or indefinite entirety of a space or area, or something compared to one: the regions of the firmament; the regions of the mind.
3. a part of the earth's surface (land or sea) of considerable and usually indefinite extent: a tropical region.
4. a district without respect to boundaries or extent: a charming region in Connecticut.
5. a part or division of the universe, as the heavens: a galactic region.
6. a large indefinite area or range of something specified; sphere: a region of authority.
7. an area of interest, activity, pursuit, etc.; field: studies in the region of logic.
8. an administrative division of a city or territory.
9. Zoogeography. a major faunal area of the earth's surface, sometimes one regarded as a division of a larger area.
10. Anatomy. a place in or a division of the body or a part of the body: the abdominal region.
11. Mathematics.
a. Also called domain. an open connected set.
b. the union of such a set and some or all of its boundary points.
Where is distance used in any of these definitions? xidiotx

BigApp
January 15th, 2007, 02:06 PM
Sorry I couldn't resist that was too easy.xlolx

it's OK, I forgive ya! :thumbsup:

MR. CHICKEN
January 15th, 2007, 02:32 PM
Stealin my picture to talk smack about the Griz is not cool Mr. Chicken. :mad: :D :D :D

YEAH...BUT IT'S SUCH UH PRETTY SCENE...........GET SOME CARDS MADE UP...........................................FO' NEXT X-MAS......:xmas:....BRAWK!

MIGHT WANNA ADD "DUH BEAR".....DOUGH.......:rotateh:...AWK!

Mr. C
January 15th, 2007, 02:43 PM
Nope, we're saying that UNLV vs Montana is regional. Get your head out of your xazzx and understand that distance isn't what makes a game regional.
You should know by now that logic doesn't work with our Bison friend from Minneapolis.

lizrdgizrd
January 15th, 2007, 03:15 PM
You should know by now that logic doesn't work with our Bison friend from Minneapolis.
At least he's good a picking who's going to loose a game. :thumbsup:

MplsBison
January 15th, 2007, 05:55 PM
Where is distance used in any of these definitions?

Area is distance squared. Close enough.

AZGrizFan
January 15th, 2007, 06:00 PM

Area = Length x width.

Nowhere is distance mentioned. :read: :read: :read: :read: :read:

GOKATS
January 15th, 2007, 06:04 PM
Area = Length x width.

Nowhere is distance mentioned. :read: :read: :read: :read: :read:

Nor is squared mentioned in calculating area. :read: :read: :read: :read:

AmsterBison
January 15th, 2007, 08:13 PM

Way to represent NDSU... not.

BisonBacker
January 15th, 2007, 08:16 PM
Something tells me this guy failed every open book test he ever took

BigApp
January 15th, 2007, 10:36 PM

http://www.johnberman.com/pics/funny/simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

MplsBison
January 16th, 2007, 11:57 AM
Anyway...

defining all states in the mountain time zone as one region is no less ridiculous than defining all states in the eastern time zone as one region.

lizrdgizrd
January 16th, 2007, 12:02 PM
Anyway...

defining all states in the mountain time zone as one region is no less ridiculous than defining all states in the eastern time zone as one region.
Whine about it all you want, but it won't change the fact that the West is a BIG region. Too few people too much room.

putter
January 16th, 2007, 12:10 PM
Whine about it all you want, but it won't change the fact that the West is a BIG region. Too few people too much room.

No, we do not need any more people! Keep them on the east coast where they belong! :thumbsup: :D

GRZZ
January 16th, 2007, 12:22 PM
No, we do not need any more people! Keep them on the east coast where they belong! :thumbsup: :D

:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

Ronbo
January 16th, 2007, 12:25 PM
We won't be small much longer putter. Gore is saying 100 million folks that live on the coasts will need to relocate inland after the glaciers in Greenland melt from global warming.:eek: :eek:

elkmcc
January 16th, 2007, 12:28 PM

That must be the reason all the Montanan's are moving to California. Wait, that doesn't sound right.

89Hen
January 16th, 2007, 12:33 PM
Anyway...

:eyebrow: The entire Mid-Atlantic REGION would almost fit in Montana. The size of a region in one part of the country does not necessarily work in another part of the country. Maybe it's just me, then again...

http://www.aega.org/images2/regions.gif

http://www.usla.org/images/map.gif

http://www.nobscot.com/images/survey/map_regions.gif

AZGrizFan
January 16th, 2007, 01:33 PM
There was an article once about Griz faithful driving busloads of people from Miles City to Missoula every weekend for Griz games (over 600 miles ONE WAY)....the author of the article made the point that it's the equivalent of people driving from (I believe) Philadelphia to Memphis every weekend to watch a ballgame. Just would NOT happen in the East.

Here in the beautiful, uncrowded, supremely beautiful West, we are left with no choice, and in fact would have it no other way. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

lizrdgizrd
January 16th, 2007, 01:37 PM
There was an article once about Griz faithful driving busloads of people from Miles City to Missoula every weekend for Griz games (over 600 miles ONE WAY)....the author of the article made the point that it's the equivalent of people driving from (I believe) Philadelphia to Memphis every weekend to watch a ballgame. Just would NOT happen in the East.

Here in the beautiful, uncrowded, supremely beautiful West, we are left with no choice, and in fact would have it no other way. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
That's why we're still here and you're still there! We'll keep our road trips down to a couple hours, thanks! Enjoy the 6 hour drive though. At least there's plenty of time to get started on the libations.

bison95
January 16th, 2007, 01:37 PM
I just have one question: Where is the "Heartland"?:D

AZGrizFan
January 16th, 2007, 01:40 PM
That's why we're still here and you're still there! We'll keep our road trips down to a couple hours, thanks! Enjoy the 6 hour drive though. At least there's plenty of time to get started on the libations.

I know last year my parents saw the SDSU game, the Sac State game, then drove to Portland for the PSU game. They spent the week in Seattle visiting my brother, then caught the EWU game in Cheney before coming home to watch the Griz victory over NAU.

Ahhhh, the life of a retired couple. I can hardly wait! Now if we can just get the Griz to stop buying out home/home series, I might actually get to see them play more often than once every other year in Flagstaff!!! :mad: : smh :

Ronbo
January 16th, 2007, 01:41 PM
I believe Missouri is considered the heartland. If you look on the map and imagine it's some kind of animal Missouri would be right about where the heart would be.

MplsBison
January 16th, 2007, 05:24 PM
:eyebrow: The entire Mid-Atlantic REGION would almost fit in Montana. The size of a region in one part of the country does not necessarily work in another part of the country. Maybe it's just me, then again...

http://www.aega.org/images2/regions.gif

http://www.nobscot.com/images/survey/map_regions.gif
You can arbitrarily define regions any way you want. Doesn't mean your definition is correct or useful.

thirdgendin
January 16th, 2007, 07:02 PM
You can arbitrarily define regions any way you want. Doesn't mean your definition is correct or useful.

And in all 3 maps, Montana and Nevada are in the same region. :D

BigApp
January 16th, 2007, 07:42 PM
I just have one question: Where is the "Heartland"?:D

It's just north of "Fly-Over Country" :smiley_wi

BigApp
January 16th, 2007, 07:44 PM

you've yet to offer an alternative. xcoffeex What regions are the two states in, then? Inquiring minds want to know!

lizrdgizrd
January 17th, 2007, 10:56 AM
If you want to sulk like a 4 year old and define your "region" as Montana then I guess you have that right. The rest of us will continue to agree that Nevada and Montana are in a region together. :bang: :bang: :bang:

89Hen
January 17th, 2007, 11:01 AM
I didn't define any of those three... must have been some other East Coaster with his bias. :rolleyes:

MplsBison
January 17th, 2007, 11:02 AM
What regions are the two states in, then?

Montana is in the northern mountain states with Wyoming and Colorado.

Nevada is in the southern mountain states with Arizona and New Mexico.

lizrdgizrd
January 17th, 2007, 11:03 AM

So how many regions are there in your scheme?

MplsBison
January 17th, 2007, 11:06 AM
So how many regions are there in your scheme?

Around 10 I guess.

89Hen
January 17th, 2007, 11:08 AM

What happened to Idaho and Utah? :confused:

lizrdgizrd
January 17th, 2007, 11:09 AM
Around 10 I guess.
Can you elaborate on your regions? Who's in which?

MplsBison
January 17th, 2007, 11:11 AM

Those weren't the complete regions.

MplsBison
January 17th, 2007, 11:11 AM
Can you elaborate on your regions? Who's in which?

Who are you talking about?

89Hen
January 17th, 2007, 11:39 AM
Those weren't the complete regions.
Then edumacate us biased Easterners. What are the regions in the west?

AZGrizFan
January 17th, 2007, 11:42 AM

They're in the Twilight Zone. :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :read:

lizrdgizrd
January 17th, 2007, 11:43 AM
Who are you talking about?
Which states are in which regions in your schema?

MplsBison
January 17th, 2007, 04:07 PM
http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/5959/untitledlv4.jpg

89Hen
January 17th, 2007, 04:22 PM
So Sam Houston vs New Mexico (885 miles) would be regional but Montana vs UNLV (941 miles) wouldn't. Gotcha. xcoffeex

lizrdgizrd
January 17th, 2007, 04:24 PM
Why did you include Hawaii with Alaska and the NW?

AZGrizFan
January 17th, 2007, 04:30 PM
So Sam Houston vs New Mexico (885 miles) would be regional but Montana vs UNLV (941 miles) wouldn't. Gotcha. xcoffeex

Missoula MT to Greeley CO: 866 miles. Apparently his definition of regional is 900 miles. :cool: :cool: :eyebrow: :eyebrow: xcoffeex

MplsBison
January 17th, 2007, 04:37 PM
So Sam Houston vs New Mexico (885 miles) would be regional but Montana vs UNLV (941 miles) wouldn't.

Correct.

AZGrizFan
January 17th, 2007, 04:40 PM

You can't cross colors. Sam Houston vs New Mexico would be regional. Idaho State @ University of Utah wouldn't. xidiotx xidiotx xidiotx

xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

MplsBison
January 17th, 2007, 06:22 PM
You can't cross colors. Sam Houston vs New Mexico would be regional. Idaho State @ University of Utah wouldn't.

Your definition for region would be just as susceptible to schools in different regions that are close in distance.

AZGrizFan
January 17th, 2007, 06:41 PM
Your definition for region would be just as susceptible to schools in different regions that are close in distance.

Huh? Wha? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

"Regional" matchup means nothing. :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

We're ALL in the Western Hemisphere. That's a region too. :read:

BigApp
January 18th, 2007, 11:27 AM

so, 3 states per region?? xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

where does Utah and Idaho fit in?

Are you confusing a "region" with a "section" or "area"?

BigApp
January 18th, 2007, 11:31 AM

where did you get this? Is this out of the back of a phone book or something?

lizrdgizrd
January 18th, 2007, 12:30 PM
where did you get this? Is this out of the back of a phone book or something?
I'm sure this is MplsBison's fabulous creation! It all makes sense to me now. He lives in an alternate reality where this is how people have agreed to divide up the US. :nod:

mmiller_34
January 18th, 2007, 03:33 PM
hahaha, i just kinda want to know why Hawaii is combined with Oregon and Washington..

MplsBison
January 18th, 2007, 05:48 PM
Hawaii doesn't really have a region. Just threw them in there.

MplsBison
January 18th, 2007, 05:48 PM
At the end of the day, I think most people can agree that Montana and UNLV are not in the same region.

GOKATS
January 18th, 2007, 06:15 PM
At the end of the day, I think most people can agree that Montana and UNLV are not in the same region.

It's nearing the end of the day, and apparently I'm not in the most people category (according to your mental midget portrayal of what a region is).

This thread may have digressed into one of the poorest I've seen on AGS.

MplsBison
January 18th, 2007, 06:33 PM
Las Vegas is a hot desert town.

Missoula is a cold, wooded, mountain town.

Polar opposites.

Peems
January 18th, 2007, 07:32 PM

Polar opposites.

California has different climates in different areas (northern california vs. southern california) i mean you can go snowboarding and surfing in the state.

GRZZ
January 19th, 2007, 11:42 AM
If I am looking at this map right, it tells me that the reason we aren't playing the Dakota schools is because they are not in our region and we can't cross colors. No sense having home and homes with people outside of our region!!!

Just Kidding!

89Hen
January 19th, 2007, 12:08 PM
:confused: I showed you three maps that had them in the same region. You're making one big ASSumption.

89Hen
January 19th, 2007, 12:17 PM

Polar opposites.
As Peems pointed out, Cali...

http://www.northcountycruisers.com/pictures/palmdesert2.jpg

http://www-sop.inria.fr/cafe/Manuel.Bronstein/sumit/shasta.gif

http://www.southwestrooms.com/san-diego-hotels/bay-club-san-diego/bay-club-san-diego-images/bay-club-san-diego-harbor.jpg

Rabbit3467
January 19th, 2007, 01:01 PM
Whats the title of this thread again. Is this about football? Just curious because after the first post this thread has really gone down hill. I think the offseason is really getting to people.

:dizzy:

BigApp
January 19th, 2007, 01:33 PM
California has different climates in different areas (northern california vs. southern california) i mean you can go snowboarding and surfing in the state.

North Carolina is like that too.

I guess that means Kill Devil Hills and Boone are in different regions now.

lizrdgizrd
January 19th, 2007, 02:49 PM
North Carolina is like that too.

I guess that means Kill Devil Hills and Boone are in different regions now.
That's why App and ECU aren't a regional matchup! xlolx