PDA

View Full Version : Selection Committee's Top 10 for 11-10??? SPECULATION

Milktruck74
November 6th, 2016, 12:06 PM
I don't see too much movement from last week in the top 6.... maybe a one spot shuffle. JSu didn't have a great game, but it was a win, but was it enough to kick them off the top spot? How bad does the loss hurt Richmond? Did NDSU dominate YSU enough to gain a spot? A 9-0 Citadel beat a strong Samford team, do they get some cred for that?

This is not my pick, just what I see the committee doing...speculate....

1. JSU
2. SHS
3. EWU
4. NDSU
5. JMU
6. CIT
7. UTC
8. UCA
9. RICH???
10. ????

CID1990
November 6th, 2016, 12:23 PM
I don't think we jump any - except over Richmond.

We need to take care of business against a VMI team that is always dangerous to us. If that happens, then it will be interesting to see how we do against UNC. If we play them closer than JMU did, will that move the needle at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ElCid
November 6th, 2016, 12:32 PM
I don't think we jump any - except over Richmond.

We need to take care of business against a VMI team that is always dangerous to us. If that happens, then it will be interesting to see how we do against UNC. If we play them closer than JMU did, will that move the needle at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering that as well. Seldom is there a common FBS opponent among FCS top ten teams. Interesting gage. Not sure I think it matters as there are so many variables when playing an FBS P5 team, but again, very interesting.