PDA

View Full Version : Charleston Southern @ Liberty: (unofficial) Big South Championship Game!!!!

Bucs2016
November 6th, 2016, 10:23 AM
Well here we go. It's come down to this for the Bucs and Flames. Winner take all. It's gonna be an insane environment up there. Last time I was at Liberty the students threw marshmallows at the players, and talked more trash than any fan base I'd ever been around WITHOUT using profanity haha.

Predictions?

My Bucs....are in a funk. Was it the suspensions? The hurricane? The 21 days without a game? Starting QB out for year? I don't know. But the team I've watched the past 2 weeks isn't the same one who took NDSU to OT in Fargo.

Liberty...haven't seen them yet. They're always big and strong. Always have a handful of FBS caliber guys. I'm sure they'll be a typical Liberty team. Big. Strong. Athletic. We have our work cut out for us.

So which CSU team shows up??? I hope the early season one. The offense all of a sudden is sputtering. The defense is playing very inconsistent. Special teams might break this game open.

I hate to say it...but right now if my life depended on it....I'd say Liberty 24 CSU 17.

KPSUL
November 6th, 2016, 11:03 AM
Your probably right, baring some unlikely scenario, this will be the game for your championship and the auto-bid. I don't see any way there will be any more than 1 Big South playoff team, so the game is for all the marbles. I went to the JSU @ Liberty game, they were pretty well beaten badly in all facets of the game by JSU, but they could be playing much stronger now. They did put a decent fight up against 2 FBS opponents in early season games.