PDA

View Full Version : Indiana State @ NDSU

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 6th, 2016, 08:44 AM
Last regular season home game for the Bison and last game of the year for Indiana State, they have the last weekend off.

Can Indiana State come into the FD and pull an upset off like they did in '12, thanks to 2 pick 6s? ISU's defense was significantly better in '12 compared to todays version.

The injuries are starting to mount up for the Bison. Tanguay (DT) was on crutches after he went out with an apparent knee injury. Nate is a very good DT that commands double teams on almost every play. He will be missed if he is out for an extended period of time but fortunately for the Bison they are really deep at DT. Steidl, Morgan, Darnell and Williams did a good job yesterday.

I've pretty much concluded that Entz's philosophy this year for the defense is to stay in base Tampa-2 and keep everything in front of you. There were not many blitzes yesterday, in fact, there haven't been a lot all year from what I have seen. When they do send pressure, many times good things happen. Maybe they are doing this to keep the DBs from playing a lot of man to man. I guess it is working because the defense has been steadily improving and the team is 8-1 so far.

ISU's defense is ranked #80 in the FCS giving up 414 yards/game. #91 in scoring defense: 31.8 points/game and #76 in rushing defense: 181 yards/game

This might bode well for the Bison and their running game which has been getting better. I think both RBs (Frazier and Anderson) will be back for this game. Dunn and Morlock have done very good job being the 2 in the rotation.

Indiana State rushes for 118/game and passes for 260/game. I suspect the Sycs will try and air it out this coming Saturday. NDSU's Achilles heel on defense this year has been pass coverage. NDSU needs a good pass rush to slow down the ISU passing game. Bring more pressure? We'll see. Or sit back in base defense and bend but do not break.

NDSU: Run the ball

ISU: Pass the ball

Final home game for 10 Bison seniors.......xbowxxbowxxbowx

Professor Chaos
November 6th, 2016, 08:46 AM
Final home regular season game for 10 Bison seniors.......xbowxxbowxxbowx
FIFY xthumbsupx

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 6th, 2016, 08:50 AM
Going down NDSU's roster.....man, this is a young team!!

The run will keep going!!

xthumbsupx

- - - Updated - - -

FIFY xthumbsupx

Good call.

You are probably a better write up guy than me.....xnodx....not probably, are!

clenz
November 6th, 2016, 08:57 AM
Indiana State is bad. Had Dunne played yesterday it would have been similar to the MSU/UNI score.

In stead UNI pulled a redshirt off of the 4th string QB to play.

Also ran the wild cat with a WR taking the snaps for about 90% of the plays after half time

NDSU by a **** ton

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 6th, 2016, 09:12 AM
Indiana State is bad. Had Dunne played yesterday it would have been similar to the MSU/UNI score.

Also ran the wild cat with a WR taking the snaps for about 90% of the plays after half time

NDSU by a **** ton

Is this the kid that ran for almost 200? A WR?

FargoBison
November 6th, 2016, 09:14 AM
I'm not sure if Frazier or Anderson should play, why risk it? Especially Anderson who has already re-injured that ankle once.

dewey
November 6th, 2016, 09:32 AM
I'm not sure if Frazier or Anderson should play, why risk it? Especially Anderson who has already re-injured that ankle once.

Agreed. Make sure Anderson and Frazier are fully healthy and ready for the playoffs.

I thought Morlock and Dunn did a good job yesterday but I am no RB expert.

Dewey

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 6th, 2016, 09:44 AM
NDSU giving up only a little more than 11 points/game in Valley play.

I guess my complaining about the "bend but don't break" defense is not valid for the most part. Red zone defense has been lock down. Teams, at times, have moved the ball but punching it in has been tough.

clenz
November 6th, 2016, 09:46 AM
Is this the kid that ran for almost 200? A WR?

Yup and 90% of his carries were take the snap and sprint instantly to the edge to make defenders make open space stops.

To be fair he ran for 3,500 yards in high school

TheKingpin28
November 6th, 2016, 09:53 AM
Being the in house cynic, I look forward to this game. This is their biggest chance to lay the hammer down and not let up at any point. They need at least 1 more game IMO, with a blowout score, to show the committee they have turned the corner and are worthy of a Top 2 seed. If they can control the TOP, get Easton some more runs with check down passes to increase his confidence, and have the defense pressure the hell out Sanford's club by creating turnovers and sacks, then I believe they will be ready for the playoffs. I went back and re-watched the game from yesterday on ESPN3 and my opinion did not change but it was altered slightly. I stick behind the main points but there were minute details that I did not necessarily see during the game.

20-9 NDSU. I am swinging for the fences on this one. NDSU gets 1 long run for a TD and an INT inside the YSU side of the field to set up another TD.

I was not too far off and had they made their kicks, like they should of, I would have been only off by 3. Which is why I stick with my initial idea that they got lucky to an extant, but they played a more sound game on defense.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 6th, 2016, 10:04 AM
Being the in house cynic, I look forward to this game. This is their biggest chance to lay the hammer down and not let up at any point. They need at least 1 more game IMO, with a blowout score, to show the committee they have turned the corner and are worthy of a Top 2 seed. If they can control the TOP, get Easton some more runs with check down passes to increase his confidence, and have the defense pressure the hell out Sanford's club by creating turnovers and sacks, then I believe they will be ready for the playoffs. I went back and re-watched the game from yesterday on ESPN3 and my opinion did not change but it was altered slightly. I stick behind the main points but there were minute details that I did not necessarily see during the game.

I was not too far off and had they made their kicks, like they should of, I would have been only off by 3. Which is why I stick with my initial idea that they got lucky to an extant, but they played a more sound game on defense.

Indiana State passes for 260/game.

The question is will Entz sit back in base Tampa-2 and let the QB get comfortable throwing the ball or does he bring pressure to get after them?

IMO, he will sit back and keep the game in front of them. NDSU didn't blitz much yesterday but good things happened when they did.

As clenz mentioned, UNI had a big day running the ball. UNI used a WR in the wild cat to rush for 171 yards...xeekx The Bison should be able to pound the ball on this defense.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 7th, 2016, 06:02 AM
Can the Bison offense get going this week? Maybe so.

The next 2 games the Bison play the two conference teams that have given up the most points (Indiana State and South Dakota).

Hopefully Tanguay's injury is not serious. Find out today at Coach K's presser.

Bisonator
November 7th, 2016, 09:56 AM
Can the Bison offense get going this week? Maybe so.

The next 2 games the Bison play the two conference teams that have given up the most points (Indiana State and South Dakota).

Hopefully Tanguay's injury is not serious. Find out today at Coach K's presser.

I'm hoping these last 2 conference games allows our offense and especially Stick to gain a bunch of confidence and mo going into the PO's. Yeah my fingers are crossed for good news about Nate but it sure didn't look good.

dewey
November 7th, 2016, 12:05 PM
NDSU HC Chris Klieman just stated during the Monday press conference the following
-Nate Tanguay tore his ACL and is out for the rest of the season.
-King Frazier will be re-evaluated this week potentially on Wednesday.
-HC thought Frazier would be back before Bruce Anderson.
-HC said this has been by far the most the depth has been tested. Part of the gauntlet of the season and no cupcakes this year.
-Chris Board is out another week (HC said he is a special teams stud).
-He said the current senior class is "Resilient" 5th year seniors have been an integral part of the success.
-The question was asked about what he learned...nothing particular that he recalls.

Here is a link to the press conference video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=wGNNmzR7vmE

Dewey

dewey
November 7th, 2016, 03:26 PM
Here is the Bison Media Blog's preview of the NDSU vs. Indiana State.

https://www.bisonmediazone.com/video-blog-ndsu-vs-indiana-state-preview/

Dewey

Professor Chaos
November 7th, 2016, 03:31 PM
Tanguay's loss is huge for the Bison... especially with Deluca already gone for the year. The defense has been making some great strides since the SDSU game but there's no doubt they'll need to continue improving if another deep playoff run is in the cards.

dewey
November 7th, 2016, 03:37 PM
Looks like green is the color for Saturdays final regular season game against Indiana State.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23823&stc=1

Dewey

dewey
November 7th, 2016, 03:40 PM
Tanguay's loss is huge for the Bison... especially with Deluca already gone for the year. The defense has been making some great strides since the SDSU game but there's no doubt they'll need to continue improving if another deep playoff run is in the cards.

Agreed. Nate Tanguay demanded a double team on every play and could move really well from sideline to sideline. The ability of him to demand double teams and keep the linebackers clean could never be underestimated. The hard thing is does the protection move towards Menard to double team him and have opposing teams take their chances with the less experienced defensive tackles.

Dewey

Schism55
November 7th, 2016, 07:53 PM
Losing Nate sucks, hard. He dominated the W Ill and UNI O lines. On the very short list for best D tackle in the fcs.
That said I was very impressed with Grant Morgan's play in second half against YSU.
Next man up.
Bison play angry and win this game by a lot.

Twentysix
November 7th, 2016, 07:58 PM
This is going to be a boring game.

dewey
November 7th, 2016, 10:10 PM
This is going to be a boring game.

I certainly hope so. There have been a LOT of nerve wracking games this year.

Dewey

grizband
November 7th, 2016, 11:01 PM

NDSU by a **** ton
Wait, I missed it...right didn't Dunne play?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

clenz
November 8th, 2016, 07:06 AM
Wait, I missed it...right didn't Dunne play?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
He did not. Concussion vs NDSU. Haven't heard status for this week. He dressed last week, though I don't know if he was actually cleared to play. UNI kept the whole thing pretty damn quiet. I heard rumors of him being out last Tuesday or Wednesday but it seemed like even our radio guys, and UNI twitter in general, was "surprised" to see Howell pop up in pregame as the starter. I haven't heard anything about this week. With UNI playing WIU chances are Dunne plays. Howell showed flashes of what he can do, but also showed he is a first year D1 player. He wasn't helped by a few drops though.

"Officially" Bailey is out with a shoulder injury and was in street clothes for NDSU and didn't travel to ISUb. I say "officially" because that is what the program is saying. However, I've heard there's more to it than that but rumblings are rumblings until it can be verified enough times.

We were down to rJr Reggie Shulte and then 2 quarterbacks that are redshirting.
One of them was Colton Howell, who was the starter at Butler CC as a freshman last season
The other was true freshman Christian Ellsworth

The only other player on the roster that could play QB is WR Dalton Demos, who is (or was) the emergency QB. He played QB in JUCO but has been a WR since the end of fall camp last season. I'm not sure he's taken more than a handful of snaps in practice when going through emergency situations. It appears the emergency QB situation is now lining a WR up at QB and running the offense Bailey was supposed to run....although running it better.

I'm partially shocked that Schulte didn't get any action between Missouri State's 61-7 blow out and Indiana State. He was a pretty damn good HS QB (over 4,000 yards, 58 TD, 68% completion, 1st team All State and held every school passing record when he left). He's smaller for a QB though at 6' 198 lbs. Farley has said Reggie will be a great coach one day, but I don't know that he sees him as a player. It's not shocking as his father, Duane, is one of the best high school coaches in Iowa high school history. In his 19th year at Cedar Rapids Xavier he has 13 state playoff appearances, a state title, state runner up, a couple semi-finals. There was an article a week or so ago about Reggie and most have him pegged to eventually take over at Xavier for his dad. The article also said he could have played D2, and he had thought about transferring at one point, but being an hour from home and getting to learn the game at the D1 level is important to him.

I say Reggie held school records because his younger brother (who is 6'3 220lbs) has already broken all of Reggie's records while completing over 70% of his passes. 22 TD 2 INT. Through the regular season (playoffs still to come for the #1 ranked Saints) he had already thrown for 4,100 yards and 55 touchdowns. I'm hoping UNI made a decent impression on Reggie and can land Bryce. Even if he isn't

Sorry for the tangent on the NDSU/ISU thread. Back to the regularly scheduled thread.

POD Knows
November 8th, 2016, 07:12 AM
Bison limp through this one, 21-3. I don't see anything with this offense that would suggest that more points will be put up.

dewey
November 8th, 2016, 07:14 AM
He did not. Concussion vs NDSU. Haven't heard status for this week. He dressed last week, though I don't know if he was actually cleared to play. UNI kept the whole thing pretty damn quiet. I heard rumors of him being out last Tuesday or Wednesday but it seemed like even our radio guys, and UNI twitter in general, was "surprised" to see Howell pop up in pregame as the starter. I haven't heard anything about this week. With UNI playing WIU chances are Dunne plays. Howell showed flashes of what he can do, but also showed he is a first year D1 player. He wasn't helped by a few drops though.

I wonder if Dunne got that concussion in the first half when Brad Ambrosius absolutely blasted him after he beat the right tackle and drilled Dunne right in the chest.

Thanks for the tangent. That is some good general football information.

Dewey

dewey
November 8th, 2016, 07:18 AM
Ten Seniors Play Final Regular-Season Home Game Saturday vs. Indiana State

http://www.gobison.com/news/2016/11/7/football-ten-seniors-play-final-regular-season-home-game-saturday-vs-indiana-state.aspx

THIS WEEK: Fourth-ranked North Dakota State (8-1, 5-1 MVFC) plays Indiana State (4-6, 2-5 MVFC) at 2:30 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 12, at Gate City Bank Field at the Fargodome (18,700). This is the "Code Green" game and fans are encouraged to wear green in all seating sections and rows. There will be a pregame recognition for NDSU's 10 seniors, who are playing their final regular-season home game. It's the smallest senior class for NDSU since having seven in 2012.

TELEVISION: KVLY and the NBC North Dakota network will have live coverage with Brian Shawn calling the play-by-play, Lee Timmerman color analyst, and Beth Hoole on the sidelines. ESPN3 will carry the telecast on WatchESPN.com (http://www.watchespn.com/) and the ESPN app.

RADIO: Coverage begins at 2 p.m. on KPFX-FM 107.9 The Fox and the Peterson Farms Seed Bison Radio Network (http://www.gobison.com/sports/2013/4/19/radio.aspx?id=2) with Jeff Culhane calling the play-by-play, NDSU and Buffalo Bills Hall of Famer Phil Hansen as color analyst, and NDSU's Jeremy Jorgenson (http://www.gobison.com/staff.aspx?staff=80) reporting from the sideline. Extended coverage on 107.9 The Fox and Bison 1660 includes "Bison Game Day" from 12 to 2 p.m. and "Bison Hotline" for 2 hours following the network broadcast with hosts Keith Brake, Chris Hanson and former NDSU safety Christian Dudzik.

ONLINE: NDSU All Access live video streaming for home games is by subscription on GoBison.com/allaccess (http://www.gobison.com/allaccess). Audio streaming of the Bison Radio Network broadcast for every NDSU football game is available free of charge. Live stats for NDSU home games are available on BisonStats.com (http://www.bisonstats.com/). Follow @NDSUfootball (http://www.twitter.com/ndsufootball) on Twitter for game updates.

THE SERIES: This is the ninth meeting between North Dakota State and Indiana State dating back to 2008. NDSU has a 7-1 lead in the series after last year's 28-14 win in Terre Haute. Indiana State's only win was at the Fargodome on Oct. 13, 2012, when the Sycamores won 17-14 behind Tanner Fritschle's 48-yard field goal and Johnny Towalid's 27- and 31-yard interception returns. Quarterback Easton Stick (http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6762) ran for 124 yards and two touchdowns and passed for 126 yards and one TD in his first career start against Indiana State in last year's 28-14 win.

LAST WEEK: North Dakota State turned two turnovers into points and built a 17-0 first quarter lead in last week's 24-3 home win over Youngstown State. Chase Morlock (http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6746) rushed for a career-high 101 yards including a 71-yard TD. Brad Ambrosius (http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6692) had a strip sack that led to a 36-yard Cam Pedersen (http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6749) field goal, Robbie Grimsley (http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6723) picked off a pass that set up a 15-yard TD pass to Jeff Illies (http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6728) one play later, and the Bison tacked on a 7-yard Lance Dunn (http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6712) TD run in the fourth. NDSU rushed for 240 yards, the most allowed this year by YSU's defense that was holding opponents to 102.9 yards per game and had surrendered only one rushing TD all season.

RED ZONE DEFENSE: North Dakota State ranks sixth in the FCS and leads the Missouri Valley Football Conference in red zone defense with opponents scoring 21 of 32 trips (66%) inside the 20. NDSU has allowed just 13 red zone touchdowns—and only six red zone TDs in six conference games—plus eight field goals. The Bison have been better in conference play allowing red zone scores on just 13 of 23 occasions (57%).

SCORING DEFENSE: North Dakota State is seventh in the FCS allowing just 16.7 points per game, and the Bison have been even better in conference play. Missouri Valley Football Conference teams are averaging 11.3 points against NDSU and have only six touchdowns and nine field goals in six games.

RUSHING DEFENSE: NDSU has the No. 9 rushing defense in FCS with opponents are averaging 93.6 yards per game on the ground with only five rushing touchdowns. The Bison held six of their last seven opponents all to season lows rushing—Iowa (34), Illinois State (37), Missouri State (30), Western Illinois (86), Northern Iowa (68) and Youngstown State (92).

BISON SHUT DOWN PUNT RETURN GAME: North Dakota State leads the FCS in punt return defense with only one opponent punt return going for minus-4 yards. Last week, NDSU forced four fair catches by FCS punt return leader Darien Townsend of Youngstown State, who is averaging 18.6 yards per return. NDSU junior punter Jackson Koonce (http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=7133) is averaging 37.0 yards on 43 punts with a long of 54 at Western Illinois, 26 fair catches and nine punts inside the 20.

DEMPSEY LEADS MVFC IN PICKS: Junior free safety Tre Dempsey (http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6711) leads the Missouri Valley Football Conference with five interceptions and is tied for second with 11 passes defended behind Davontae Harris of Illinois State (13). NDSU ranks sixth in the FCS with 15 interceptions behind North Dakota (18), Dayton and Northern Iowa (17), Southern Utah and Marist (16).

ILLIES TD RECEPTIONS LEADER: Junior tight end Jeff Illies (http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6728) is NDSU's new leader in touchdown receptions after catching his fourth TD in last week's win over Youngstown State. Illies has caught a TD pass in three straight games and has five catches for 87 yards in the last three contests. Seven of NDSU's 12 passing touchdowns belong to tight ends and running backs. Darrius Shepherd (http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6759) was the last NDSU wide receiver to catch touchdown, a 25-yard play in the second quarter at Missouri State.

RUSHING GAME STILL STRONG: North Dakota State's rushing game continues to churn out yards despite recent injuries to King Frazier (http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6718) and Bruce Anderson (http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6693). The Bison rushed for over 200 yards against Northern Iowa (217) and Youngstown State (240) with Lance Dunn (http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6712) getting his third career 100-yard game at UNI (118) and Chase Morlock (http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6746) his first against YSU (101). NDSU ranks fourth in the FCS in tackles for loss allowed (3.44/game) and is 15th in rushing offense with a league-leading 225.2 ypg.

THREE ACADEMIC ALL-DISTRICT: Running back Chase Morlock (http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6746), defensive end Greg Menard (http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6742) and strong safety Robbie Grimsley (http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=6723) were voted to the CoSIDA Academic All-District 6 first team by the College Sports Information Directors of America. Morlock has a 3.81 GPA in exercise science, Menard a 3.82 in civil engineering, and Grimsley a 3.58 in criminal justice. Menard was a first-team CoSIDA Academic All-American® last year. All three are on the ballot for national honors to be announced in December.

RANKED OPPONENTS: Youngstown State was the seventh Top 25 opponent for North Dakota State this year, the most the Bison have faced in a Division I regular season. NDSU faced six ranked opponents in 2014 and 10 including the playoffs. NDSU opened this year with four straight wins over Top 25 competition, including the 11th-ranked Iowa Hawkeyes in FBS. It was the first time since 2008 that NDSU has played four straight Top 25 teams in the regular season.

TOUGHEST SCHEDULES: Four of the nine toughest schedules in the FCS reside in the Missouri Valley Football Conference with Northern Iowa ranked second, North Dakota State third, South Dakota fourth and South Dakota State ninth based on opponent win-loss records. Of the top 10 toughest schedules, NDSU is the only team that is ranked in the Top 10 of the STATS FCS Top 25, FCS Coaches Poll, and NCAA Division I Football Committee rankings.

Team
Conf.
Opp. W%

1. Cal Poly (6-3)
Big Sky

2. Northern Iowa (4-5)
MVFC

3. North Dakota State (8-1)
MVFC

4. South Dakota (4-5)
MVFC

T5. Northern Arizona (5-4)
Big Sky

T5. Samford (6-3)
Southern

7. Maine (5-4)
Colonial

8. Presbyterian (2-7)
Big South

9. South Dakota State (6-3)
MVFC

10. East Tennessee State (3-6)
Southern

NCAA COMMITTEE RANKINGS: The NCAA Division I Football Championship Committee for the first time is revealing its top 10 playoff teams Nov. 3, Nov. 10 and Nov. 15 prior to the FCS playoff selections Nov. 20. NDSU was fourth in the initial ranking behind Jacksonville State, Sam Houston State and Eastern Washington. James Madison, The Citadel, Richmond, Chattanooga, Charleston Southern and Central Arkansas rounded out the top 10. The top eight teams in the bracket will have first-round byes.

I think the Bison roll in this game

NDSU 31
Indiana State 10

Dewey

Professor Chaos
November 8th, 2016, 07:36 AM
Bison limp through this one, 21-3. I don't see anything with this offense that would suggest that more points will be put up.
They put up more points than that in 3 straight weeks against significantly better defenses. I think they'll score 30+ this game. Not that it'll mean much because they're not going to see defenses this porous in the playoffs (unless they play SHSU :D).

clenz
November 8th, 2016, 07:46 AM
I wonder if Dunne got that concussion in the first half when Brad Ambrosius absolutely blasted him after he beat the right tackle and drilled Dunne right in the chest.

Thanks for the tangent. That is some good general football information.

Dewey
That would be my guess, and the smart money bet. That could be part of the reason why he was "off" compared to the week before - along with the NDSU defense vs MSU. He just didn't look as crisp on his placement.

He apparently didn't fail the concussion protocol until Sunday but did go through tests in game and post game. I don't know if it was a diagnosis failure or that he didn't truly meet the symptoms until Sunday. Delayed onset of symptoms is a real thing - long but good read if anyone cares focused on the NBA Western Conference Finals last year and this issue http://www.stopconcussions.com/when-and-how-not-a-concussion-becomes-a-concussion-klay-thompson-injury/

From that article, written by a certified AT Dustin Fink - https://theconcussionblog.com/about/

This is one of the most problematic issues I/we face as athletic trainers; we can screen, even full evaluate, a player and they pass with not one issue but 10 minutes to 2 days later they have a problem. Everyone’s brain is different, every concussive injury is unique and the progression of this cascade differs making it entirely possible and plausible for someone to have “not a concussion” that turns into a concussion.

I was texting with IBY about the hit and said it was a clean hit. I had screen shots and everything. It was higher, but it was clean. I don't think it was the hit that did it. In the process of the hit Dunne's head went down causing his facemask to his Ambrosius's helmet crown and pop off. It's the impact of Dunne's head on the turf that was probably the issue.

It's real easy in hindsight to look at that hit and go "SHOULD HAVE PULLED HIM" but watch that play back (it's right around either the 47 or 57 minute mark, I don't remember, on the ESPN3 replay). Dunne get's up instantly at a normal speed. Wipes his eye brows off, grabs his helmet and jogs off the field with the rest of the offense (as it happened on third down).

dewey
November 8th, 2016, 08:17 AM
I was texting with IBY about the hit and said it was a clean hit. I had screen shots and everything. It was higher, but it was clean. I don't think it was the hit that did it. In the process of the hit Dunne's head went down causing his facemask to his Ambrosius's helmet crown and pop off. It's the impact of Dunne's head on the turf that was probably the issue.

It's real easy in hindsight to look at that hit and go "SHOULD HAVE PULLED HIM" but watch that play back (it's right around either the 47 or 57 minute mark, I don't remember, on the ESPN3 replay). Dunne get's up instantly at a normal speed. Wipes his eye brows off, grabs his helmet and jogs off the field with the rest of the offense (as it happened on third down).

Like you said the impact of his helmet on the turf more than likely caused the concussion.

Dewey

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 8th, 2016, 01:47 PM
I think the Bison offense finds a groove against a defense that is not the caliber of UNI and YSU.

Bison 38-13

POD Knows
November 8th, 2016, 02:01 PM
They put up more points than that in 3 straight weeks against significantly better defenses. I think they'll score 30+ this game. Not that it'll mean much because they're not going to see defenses this porous in the playoffs (unless they play SHSU :D).

If we score more that 30 OFFENSIVE points, I will eat some crow.

IBleedYellow
November 8th, 2016, 02:41 PM

I need to find you Saturday. Owing you $90 and all.

dewey
November 8th, 2016, 02:54 PM

Are you counting extra points and field goals as offensive points or are they special teams points:D

Dewey

POD Knows
November 8th, 2016, 03:58 PM
I need to find you Saturday. Owing you $90 and all.

See you out there, I skipped last weeks game. Might have a couple tickets for sale, know anybody that wants one or two

dewey
November 9th, 2016, 02:26 PM
Here is a link to a podcast interview with Indiana State Head Coach Mike Sanford with Bison 1660 am.

http://www.bison1660.com/the-insiders

Dewey

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 9th, 2016, 02:49 PM
ISUs coach was really disappointed in his team's effort against UNI. Have they checked out for this game? We'll see on Saturday. If they have, jumping up on them early and keeping the foot on the gas will be key.

If they have checked out it could be a rout.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 12th, 2016, 04:58 AM
Bison game day.

Hope to see some of this today:

- Solid 4 quarter effort by the offense.
- Passing game that is not erratic and anemic.
- No drop off in the DT play....I think it will be fine even though Tanguay is not in there for the rest of the season
- Run the ball......do it a lot against this defense
- Score some points. Indiana State is giving up the most points defensively (along with USD). Put the foot on the gas pedal and keep it there.

Southern Bison
November 12th, 2016, 08:20 AM
Bison game day.

Hope to see some of this today:

- Solid 4 quarter effort by the offense.
- Passing game that is not erratic and anemic.
- No drop off in the DT play....I think it will be fine even though Tanguay is not in there for the rest of the season
- Run the ball......do it a lot against this defense
- Score some points. Indiana State is giving up the most points defensively (along with USD). Put the foot on the gas pedal and keep it there.
It's a Bison Gameday where the team can ensure a playoff spot, Trump is President-elect, & it's a b-e-a-utiful fall weekend in the Carolinas!

Doesn't get much better than this!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 12th, 2016, 08:27 AM
It's a Bison Gameday where the team can ensure a playoff spot, Trump is President-elect, & it's a b-e-a-utiful fall weekend in the Carolinas!

Doesn't get much better than this!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Close to 60 today in Fargo, not to bad for Nov 12th....:D Except the wind is blowing....as usual!

Cannot argue with anything you said!!!

xthumbsupx

POD Knows
November 12th, 2016, 09:13 AM
Are you counting extra points and field goals as offensive points or are they special teams points:D

Dewey

I supposed they are offensive points but I think field goals and extra points should be outlawed. Get rid of the goal posts, give the end zone folks a clear view of the game and move on.

Sycamore62
November 12th, 2016, 11:23 AM
We don't play good against good defenses. I cant see us winning this. It could get bad too.

FargoBison
November 12th, 2016, 02:42 PM
7-0 Bison...crazy punt return td

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Sycamore62
November 12th, 2016, 02:43 PM
I cant get my watch espn app to play the game while I'm driving(riding)

Twentysix
November 12th, 2016, 02:46 PM
My WATCH ESPN app on my ps4 won't work. The games wont ever load.

X-Factor
November 12th, 2016, 02:47 PM
yep, ESPN 3 is down for all games. Poor timing xflamemadxxpissedx

Sycamore62
November 12th, 2016, 02:51 PM
Well i went from unhappy to furious

FargoBison
November 12th, 2016, 02:56 PM
Stick 16 yard td run 14-0 Bison

Sycamore62
November 12th, 2016, 02:58 PM
I feel a huge comeback coming

centennial
November 12th, 2016, 03:06 PM
ESPN 3 is down for everyone. ****.

FargoBison
November 12th, 2016, 03:07 PM
Stick 42 yard td run 21-0 Bison

Bison56
November 12th, 2016, 03:09 PM
Back ups should get some decent playing time, hopefully.

centennial
November 12th, 2016, 03:10 PM
Feed is back. Yesss!

centennial
November 12th, 2016, 03:13 PM
Thanks for the update!!!

Going up and down. Might be down again. The hell..

X-Factor
November 12th, 2016, 03:14 PM
me thinks POD's score prediction is way off

Bison56
November 12th, 2016, 03:14 PM
Going up and down. Might be down again. The hell..

Yep mines down, opps deleted last message.

X-Factor
November 12th, 2016, 03:15 PM
Feed is back. Yesss!

whatfeed?

centennial
November 12th, 2016, 03:16 PM
whatfeed?

ESPN 3. It's back again.

X-Factor
November 12th, 2016, 03:19 PM
ESPN 3. It's back again.

nope.

Bison56
November 12th, 2016, 03:25 PM
It isn't like I needed another reason to dislike ESPN, oh and fire Timmerman.

centennial
November 12th, 2016, 03:26 PM
Nice sack. 3 and out.

centennial
November 12th, 2016, 03:29 PM
Down on the 3 year line. Bison56 I send you a PM.

Edit: Stupid ****ing penalty.

FargoBison
November 12th, 2016, 03:33 PM
24-0 Bison

centennial
November 12th, 2016, 03:33 PM
Refs helping ISU out with no PI. Doesn't even turn the head. Field goal coming up. ISU player down.
Edit: 24-0

Bison56
November 12th, 2016, 03:40 PM
Nice to see some pressure, hope to see more in the future.

centennial
November 12th, 2016, 03:45 PM
31-0 NDSU

Bison56
November 12th, 2016, 03:57 PM
PI penalty extends drive for ISU and the capitalize with a TD.

31-7 NDSU leads with 1:47 to go in 1st half.

IBleedYellow
November 12th, 2016, 04:00 PM
PI penalty extends drive for ISU and the capitalize with a TD.

31-7 NDSU leads with 1:47 to go in 1st half.
Bull**** PI, too.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Professor Chaos
November 12th, 2016, 04:05 PM
Even though it's only halftime.

https://printersdevilpress.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/eat-crow.jpg

centennial
November 12th, 2016, 04:09 PM
34-7 NDSU

Bison56
November 12th, 2016, 04:34 PM
Fire Timmerman

FargoBison
November 12th, 2016, 04:37 PM
There is 34....41-7 Bison

BisonTru
November 12th, 2016, 04:42 PM
The last ISU pass was so bad it should have been flagged for intentional grounding.

POD Knows
November 12th, 2016, 05:15 PM

yep. Another awesome offensive performance. This is the worst MVFC team I have seen in a long time But i will eat crow. I also lost a bet out here. I bet the Bison offense wouldn't get more that 30. I guess we did

centennial
November 12th, 2016, 05:33 PM
Pathetic. We needed to run up the score. Instead we are letting them score. The committee likes big wins. BS call he was on the half yard line.

POD Knows
November 12th, 2016, 05:37 PM
Another half assed performance

POD Knows
November 12th, 2016, 05:41 PM

yea we are bitch slapping these guys.

centennial
November 12th, 2016, 05:42 PM
Another half assed performance

Let's let them score 2 more times so we can end the game 41-31. For a game that should've been 60-10.

Prime Power
November 12th, 2016, 05:52 PM
Let's let them score 2 more times so we can end the game 41-31. For a game that should've been 60-10.

Let them save the 60-10 games for the playoffs.

centennial
November 12th, 2016, 05:55 PM

I am all for getting the backups in. However, we could be looking at a 3 seed and a semifinals at EWU.

POD Knows
November 12th, 2016, 06:02 PM

I bet that is the plan.

centennial
November 12th, 2016, 06:13 PM
I bet that is the plan.

We are too classy. Get up 3 scores and sit on the lead. I think it's disrespectful to the opponents, and it's risky to let teams back into the game.

BisonTru
November 12th, 2016, 06:20 PM
We are too classy. Get up 3 scores and sit on the lead. I think it's disrespectful to the opponents, and it's risky to let teams back into the game.

Really? You think it's disrespectful to not run up the score on your opponents. We don't get many games with our schedule to get backups gets some reps. I'm glad to see Cole Davis gets some work in. He's an injury away from being the most important player on the team, and he doesn't get near the recognition he deserves for sitting back there and playing his role. He could have or may (hopefully not) transfer and start for most DII programs

TheKingpin28
November 12th, 2016, 06:22 PM
Honestly, if we get a #3 seed, I will look at this game as one of the main reasons since they had a chance to show they can run up the score if they want to as well, but they did not. Not a solid game by any means. Outside of the 1st half, once again, our 2nd half offense showed up, (and they did not pull the starters until the 4 minute mark or so). Also that defense could not make many stops on 3rd down. They had the ball for over 40 minutes! Again, call me a skeptic or hater since my opinion is not mainstream, but if this team can make it to the Semifinals, I will be shocked.

WTFCollegefootballfan
November 12th, 2016, 06:23 PM
I am all for getting the backups in. However, we could be looking at a 3 seed and a semifinals at EWU.

NDSU beat EWU. The should be know way possible EWU is seated above NDSU if they have the same records. If EWU is seated above NDSU the seatings are rigged.

clenz
November 12th, 2016, 06:29 PM
NDSU beat EWU. The should be know way possible EWU is seated above NDSU if they have the same records. If EWU is seated above NDSU the seatings are rigged.

That.

That's not how that works

centennial
November 12th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Really? You think it's disrespectful to not run up the score on your opponents. We don't get many games with our schedule to get backups gets some reps. I'm glad to see Cole Davis gets some work in. He's an injury away from being the most important player on the team, and he doesn't get near the recognition he deserves for sitting back there and playing his role. He could have or may (hopefully not) transfer and start for most DII programs

I am not talking about Michigan level of running up scores. We have sat on the a lead way too many times. Get up 2 scores, let's run it up the middle 50 times. I do agree with the starters being pulled, just that the committee only understands scores being ran up. 2-3 scores are not enough of a cushion, 1 pick six, or a couple of quick scores and the other team is back in the game. We did nothing after the 1st drive in the 2nd half, also if you are playing your backups let them play. How many times did Cole throw? 3?

POD Knows
November 12th, 2016, 07:22 PM

I have no problems with letting the back-ups in but let them run the offense. What is the point of running them out there for a 3 and out and punting.

Professor Chaos
November 12th, 2016, 07:50 PM
Good lord, if the selection committee thinks beating Indiana St 41-17 is any different from beating them 63-0 given how that game went then, in the words of Goldmember, "there is no pleasing you".

FargoBison
November 12th, 2016, 07:55 PM
Honestly, if we get a #3 seed, I will look at this game as one of the main reasons since they had a chance to show they can run up the score if they want to as well, but they did not. Not a solid game by any means. Outside of the 1st half, once again, our 2nd half offense showed up, (and they did not pull the starters until the 4 minute mark or so). Also that defense could not make many stops on 3rd down. They had the ball for over 40 minutes! Again, call me a skeptic or hater since my opinion is not mainstream, but if this team can make it to the Semifinals, I will be shocked.

Stick could have stayed in the game and the offense would have done whatever it wanted but there is no point letting your dual threat QB take unnecessary hits in a massive blowout. Save him for the playoffs.

That said at this point I think you are seeing what you want to see and not reality.

BisonTru
November 12th, 2016, 07:58 PM
I am not talking about Michigan level of running up scores. We have sat on the a lead way too many times. Get up 2 scores, let's run it up the middle 50 times. I do agree with the starters being pulled, just that the committee only understands scores being ran up. 2-3 scores are not enough of a cushion, 1 pick six, or a couple of quick scores and the other team is back in the game. We did nothing after the 1st drive in the 2nd half, also if you are playing your backups let them play. How many times did Cole throw? 3?

**** the committee. I hope our coaches coach however they feel is best to win games. Win games and there's nothing the committee can do about it. Put us on the road, fine. Just because we haven't won a road playoff game doesn't mean we can't. We haven't got the opportunity. Plus if the committee wants to fault us for not running up the score on ISU, I'm not emailing our coaches. I'll send some hate mail to the committee.

FargoBison
November 12th, 2016, 07:58 PM
Good lord, if the selection committee thinks beating Indiana St 41-17 is any different from beating them 63-0 given how that game went then, in the words of Goldmember, "there is no pleasing you".

This...all running up the score would have done was make ISU more chippy...If something stupid happens and a key player gets hurt the bitchers will bitch about that instead of the score. Some people you just can't please.

Bisonoline
November 12th, 2016, 08:38 PM

We beat EWU head to head and that makes no difference. So steamrolling a tomato can wouldnt have any effect. It was more important to get the reserves some reps considering how beat up we are now.

Laker
November 12th, 2016, 09:02 PM
I see that the former Indiana State head coach who went to Georgia State was fired. Will he end up back in FCS?

Georgia State has dismissed head coach Trent Miles, per report http://footballscoop.com/the-scoop/ (https://t.co/IkvvbhPFQo)

TheKingpin28
November 12th, 2016, 09:02 PM
Stick could have stayed in the game and the offense would have done whatever it wanted but there is no point letting your dual threat QB take unnecessary hits in a massive blowout. Save him for the playoffs.

That said at this point I think you are seeing what you want to see and not reality.

Considering I was at the game with 3 others from this board, it was clear as day that ISUb was getting at least a 2 yard push on LOS and our defense was unable to convert when it was necessary. You can keep drinking the kool-aid but we all saw that they were getting pushed around and that I am seeing it correctly and you are not seeing reality.

TheKingpin28
November 12th, 2016, 09:06 PM
We beat EWU head to head and that makes no difference. So steamrolling a tomato can wouldnt have any effect. It was more important to get the reserves some reps considering how beat up we are now.

I agree getting the reps, but since the committee cannot be trusted to put out a solid poll, I feel as if we are not steam rolling these last 2 games, that NDSU could be looking at a #3 or #4 seed and that is something that I believe will not end well for this Bison team. Again that is just IMO, but if NDSU is going to give 2nd and 3rd string snaps, then run the offense and not the planned up the gut runs for the entire 4th Quarter. Give these men a chance to build confidence and trust in one another.

FargoBison
November 12th, 2016, 09:12 PM
Considering I was at the game with 3 others from this board, it was clear as day that ISUb was getting at least a 2 yard push on LOS and our defense was unable to convert when it was necessary. You can keep drinking the kool-aid but we all saw that they were getting pushed around and that I am seeing it correctly and you are not seeing reality.

The defense dominated and then in my opinion eased off. ISUB basically had one decent drive when the game was in doubt.

I had more issues with your comments on the offense, with Stick in the game ISUB had no answer at all. When we went super vanilla obviously the offense became easy to stop.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 12th, 2016, 09:18 PM
The defense was in base Tampa-2 for the whole 2nd half and just kept everything in front of them. Back ups played most of the 2nd half. The coaches could have kept all the starters in and held ISU to under 100 yards and probably just the 1 TD. But it is better to get the back ups some valuable game time reps.

Passing game was ok at best but needs to get better. Running game has been really good the last half of the season.

Bisonator
November 12th, 2016, 09:20 PM
**** the committee. I hope our coaches coach however they feel is best to win games. Win games and there's nothing the committee can do about it. Put us on the road, fine. Just because we haven't won a road playoff game doesn't mean we can't. We haven't got the opportunity. Plus if the committee wants to fault us for not running up the score on ISU, I'm not emailing our coaches. I'll send some hate mail to the committee.
That's incorrect. We beat Montana State on the road in 2010. We'll be fine no matter the seed. This team knows how to win.

TheKingpin28
November 12th, 2016, 09:21 PM
The defense dominated and then in my opinion eased off. ISUB basically had one decent drive when the game was in doubt.

I had more issues with your comments on the offense, with Stick in the game ISUB had no answer at all. When we went super vanilla obviously the offense became easy to stop.

First off it is ISUb and they are reverting to their pre-Shakir Bell form, which means they could be looking at a winless team next year. The defense made plays, but considering the opponent, this was not as good of a showing as I hope they were capable of.

Stick threw for under 70yds and ran for 80. If you think that was good since ISUb had no answer at all, I am telling you, this will not end well for this team. I want to believe in this team, but another week goes by that I am not confident on this being a Frisco team. As I have said before, I'd love to eat crow on this, but I do not know if that will happen. I will continue to root for this team win or lose regardless of the situation.

FargoBison
November 12th, 2016, 09:25 PM
First off it is ISUb and they are reverting to their pre-Shakir Bell form, which means they could be looking at a winless team next year. The defense made plays, but considering the opponent, this was not as good of a showing as I hope they were capable of.

Stick threw for under 70yds and ran for 80. If you think that was good since ISUb had no answer at all, I am telling you, this will not end well for this team. I want to believe in this team, but another week goes by that I am not confident on this being a Frisco team. As I have said before, I'd love to eat crow on this, but I do not know if that will happen. I will continue to root for this team win or lose regardless of the situation.

Stick could have ran for an easy 150 today but like I said there was no point to have him taking hits. In the playoffs that kind of goes out the window.

The offense looked great when the game was in doubt. Will it look so great in the playoffs? Who knows...that question is kind of match up driven.

gregatim
November 12th, 2016, 09:54 PM

it was 31 to ****ing 0 over half way through the second quarter. Good God, you'd complain if your ice cream was cold too wouldn't you? Have you ever played sports and been on a team that was actually good and could dominate your opponents? I don't care who you are, when your team is head and shoulders better than your opponent and you are absolutely kicking their ass, it's a little hard to maintain your intensity for the full game.

dewey
November 12th, 2016, 10:08 PM
it was 31 to ****ing 0 over half way through the second quarter. Good God, you'd complain if your ice cream was cold too wouldn't you? Have you ever played sports and been on a team that was actually good and could dominate your opponents? I don't care who you are, when your team is head and shoulders better than your opponent and you are absolutely kicking their ass, it's a little hard to maintain your intensity for the full game.

^^^^THIS RIGHT HERE!

Dewey

TheKingpin28
November 12th, 2016, 10:12 PM

Did you forget that they were playing ISUb who has made Missery State look decent at times? Try to look outside the box score and watch the game and stop being a homer for more than once. Sometimes you have to take off the green and gold glasses, and actually watch the game objectively.

Actually I used to play Baseball, Football, Hockey. Its called giving it 100% the entire way through the game. I am sorry I do not drink the kool-aid and follow the 1 stream thought of bisonville. Clearly you did not witness the 2012, 2013, and 2016 championships or most of the playoff games? My opinion is my own and my thought that this team is looking like a 2010/2011 Bison team. If you want to be blind and not admit this team is lacking, then that is your choice, but don't sit there and pretend that they are something they are not.

TheKingpin28
November 12th, 2016, 10:55 PM
Well I think we can ALL agree, Bison fans that is, that the win over Iowa might just be the most impressive FBS win this season with their upset over #3 Michigan.

Bisonwinagn
November 12th, 2016, 10:59 PM
Well I think we can ALL agree, Bison fans that is, that the win over Iowa might just be the most impressive FBS win this season with their upset over #3 Michigan.

I think you are a ****ing idiot!!!!!!

TheKingpin28
November 12th, 2016, 11:04 PM
I think you are a ****ing idiot!!!!!!

Good for you. But tell me how you really feel. I am glad you know how to name call. Others would disagree with you, but you are entitled to your misconstrued opinion and I will stick to my facts.

dewey
November 12th, 2016, 11:13 PM

Well I think Eastern Washington's win over current #25 Washington State is better. Iowa is 6 and 4.

Dewey

JSUSoutherner
November 12th, 2016, 11:14 PM
Well I think Eastern Washington's win over current #25 Washington State is better. Iowa is 6 and 4.

Dewey
I do as well. However, that could change if Washington State drops their games against Colorado and Washington.

dewey
November 12th, 2016, 11:16 PM
I do as well. However, that could change if Washington State drops their games against Colorado and Washington.

Agreed. Both of those games will be the underdogs.

Washington State is 7 and 2 as of now and is beating California 28 to 7 before halftime. Assuming they win they are 8 and 2 and in the top 20 (currently #23).

Dewey

Scooter
November 13th, 2016, 12:30 AM
The PAC 12 is not very good this year.
However, both NDSU and EWU wins appear to be good wins. Wish we could decide which team was better head to head...

Washington st vs Iowa that is...

centennial
November 13th, 2016, 01:40 AM
I have played a few sports myself. Giving 100% can be difficult especially if you are dominating. However, that does not mean stop trying. NDSU consistently does that, they start mailing it in once they have a lead. The coaches are as much to blame as the players. Calls can still be safer, and we can still move the chains. Instead run up middle 2 times, and maybe throw on the third. Most top teams have a killer instinct, the coaches are curtailing that at NDSU.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 13th, 2016, 06:10 AM

NDSU's head to head win over EWU should trump any perceived "better" FBS win IMO. Obviously the committee is giving EWU "points" for having a better loss and that is more important than head/head...xcoolx

gregatim
November 13th, 2016, 10:15 AM
Did you forget that they were playing ISUb who has made Missery State look decent at times? Try to look outside the box score and watch the game and stop being a homer for more than once. Sometimes you have to take off the green and gold glasses, and actually watch the game objectively.

Actually I used to play Baseball, Football, Hockey. Its called giving it 100% the entire way through the game. I am sorry I do not drink the kool-aid and follow the 1 stream thought of bisonville. Clearly you did not witness the 2012, 2013, and 2016 championships or most of the playoff games? My opinion is my own and my thought that this team is looking like a 2010/2011 Bison team. If you want to be blind and not admit this team is lacking, then that is your choice, but don't sit there and pretend that they are something they are not.

I know who they were playing. I also know this was the 10th game of an incredibly challenging schedule. I'd argue the most challenging regular season schedule since the run began. Does this team have areas to work and improve upon compared to the last 5 teams? Yes! Has this team improved in some areas throughout the season? Yes! Do we still have a lot of areas that need improvement? Yes! I agree this team is more in the mold of the 11/12 teams.

You may disagree, but my comment was not blinded by my green and gold glasses. My comment was made through the lense of the situation the team was in which was a 31-0 lead. Would you agree that effort and intensity are two different metrics to measure how a team is playing at any given instant? I never see anything other than 100% effort from those kids. However, I do see varying levels of intensity based on the situation and a 31-0 beat down of an inferior team is not a max intensity situation. You just aren't going to get max intensity from the players, coaches, or fans every single play of every single game. It's a long grinding season. The time for max intensity on every single play will be upon us soon. Enjoy the win!! Let the kids enjoy the win and for Gods sake, let's let those kids have some fun playing football again and have some fun as fans too!! We may not win the national championship this year and guess what, that's ok, the world won't end. But we might win it and as a fan of the Bison, that's all I'm looking for, a chance, not a guarantee. If my expectations were a guaranteed championship every year I'd be an insufferable fan that would complain about this that and the other thing way too much.

semobison
November 13th, 2016, 10:38 AM
I am just going to throw this out there.
In conference play NDSU is 37% on 3rd down. The defense is 41%. We are actually under 30 minutes in top and last in passing offense. We have not had stats like this since maybe 09....But we are 9-1!
I understand fans being concerned ....but... I thought we were vulnerable going into the playoffs last year too.

POD Knows
November 13th, 2016, 10:49 AM
In conference play NDSU is 37% on 3rd down. The defense is 41%. We are actually under 30 minutes in top and last in passing offense. We have not had stats like this since maybe 09....But we are 9-1!
I understand fans being concerned ....but... I thought we were vulnerable going into the playoffs last year too.

It is amazing record in spite of the horrible O stats. Only rolled up about 300 yesterday on a horrible defensive team but we basically shut it down in the third. We are a very bad third and long team. We have huge injury losses on both sides of the ball and I doubt whether most teams would have been able to absorb these losses the way we have. This is a strange, but so far, very successful team.

JSUSoutherner
November 13th, 2016, 10:51 AM
So even with our schizophrenic offense we can still win playoff games on defense? I like the sound of that. :D