PDA

View Full Version : Universidad de las Americas Puebla?

caribbeanhen
November 4th, 2016, 10:10 PM
Looks like San Diego of the Pioneer is playing a soccer game tomorrow...

anyone know who this team is?

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/
UDLAP is a private university in Cholula, Puebla, Mexico, about 60 miles southeast of Mexico City. Cholula is best known, not for its hot sauce, but as home of the world’s biggest pyramid.

Officially, the game is an exhibition.
“I don’t use the word ‘exhibition,’” said USD coach Dale Lindsey, whose team is 7-1 and riding a six-game winning streak. “We’re playing a game, and I don’t give a damn what country they come from. They show up and we attack them the same way we do everybody else.”

Daytripper
November 4th, 2016, 11:20 PM
Looks like San Diego of the Pioneer is playing a soccer game tomorrow...

anyone know who this team is?

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/
UDLAP is a private university in Cholula, Puebla, Mexico, about 60 miles southeast of Mexico City. Cholula is best known, not for its hot sauce, but as home of the world’s biggest pyramid.

Officially, the game is an exhibition.
“I don’t use the word ‘exhibition,’” said USD coach Dale Lindsey, whose team is 7-1 and riding a six-game winning streak. “We’re playing a game, and I don’t give a damn what country they come from. They show up and we attack them the same way we do everybody else.”

I mentioned in another thread that I took a graduate class at UDLAP. I don't think they had a football team at the time but I did notice that had many, many beautiful brown women.....

caribbeanhen
November 5th, 2016, 01:33 AM
Mexicans fielding a football team? who knew?

dcpsujag
November 5th, 2016, 10:31 AM
They have been playing college football for years now. There are some game on youtube somewhere but i forget the youtube page.

PantherRob82
November 5th, 2016, 10:38 AM
How does this game even get scheduled?

Nova09
November 5th, 2016, 11:12 AM
How does this game even get scheduled?

San Diego coach found himself drunk on the wrong side of the border without a passport and needed to strike a deal with someone to get home?

dcpsujag
November 5th, 2016, 11:47 AM
Go to youtube and search passion tv. Full games of college football in mexico

caribbeanhen
November 5th, 2016, 10:25 PM
who won?

MontanaVandal
November 5th, 2016, 10:32 PM
San Diego won 49-25