PDA

View Full Version : FCS National Championship Tickets

GtownFB59
October 29th, 2016, 03:00 PM
Should I be concerned that everytime I check the NCAA site for Ticket Availability - it always says the General Admission Tickets are Sold Out and they are really expensive on the Ticket Exchange......have they just not been released this year or did Ticket Master and Stub Hub already grab them all up?

I've gone the past 5 years and never had an issue getting tickets from NCAA for $35 per seat ever in the past.

NDSUtk
October 29th, 2016, 03:04 PM
Yeah they went on sale in August I think it was. Sold out instantly. Stadium is under construction and is down thousands of seats.

If NDSU loses in the playoffs, I'll have 22 for sale though... However, prices are slightly up this year. They did raise the face value.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

IBleedYellow
October 29th, 2016, 03:23 PM
Should I be concerned that everytime I check the NCAA site for Ticket Availability - it always says the General Admission Tickets are Sold Out and they are really expensive on the Ticket Exchange......have they just not been released this year or did Ticket Master and Stub Hub already grab them all up?

I've gone the past 5 years and never had an issue getting tickets from NCAA for $35 per seat ever in the past.
NDSU fans bought them out in August.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

fmrbearkat
October 29th, 2016, 11:52 PM
Should the Bizun be so unfortunate to end up on our side of the bracket I'm offering $20 bucks a ticket after the game in Huntsville!! Should help a tad with gas/tissues/or beer at least!! I mean I know its not much and it's a really long drive back to South Canada but it's better than nothing 👍😂😂😂

blackfordpu
October 30th, 2016, 01:23 AM
Once the game is set each participating school will be allotted a certain amount to sell.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 30th, 2016, 07:05 AM
Should the Bizun be so unfortunate to end up on our side of the bracket I'm offering $20 bucks a ticket after the game in Huntsville!! Should help a tad with gas/tissues/or beer at least!! I mean I know its not much and it's a really long drive back to South Canada but it's better than nothing 

If this game happens this year, I'm looking forward to our OC calling the same run play up the gut 7 times in a row and SHSU not being able to stop it....xlolxxthumbsupxxnodx

LuckyKat
October 30th, 2016, 08:46 AM
If this game happens this year, I'm looking forward to our OC calling the same run play up the gut 7 times in a row and SHSU not being able to stop it....xlolxxthumbsupxxnodx

Im Looking forward to Seeing Briscoe Torch Your Secondary

Bisonator
October 30th, 2016, 10:10 AM
Im Looking forward to Seeing Briscoe Torch Your Secondary
Briscoe better start practicing throwing from his ass.:D

Professor Chaos
October 30th, 2016, 10:14 AM
Gentlemen, there will be plenty of time for boasting and bravado in the 3 weeks between the semis and the title game.

Bisonator
October 30th, 2016, 10:17 AM
Gentlemen, there will be plenty of time for boasting and bravado in the 3 weeks between the semis and the title game.
Maybe, maybe not, it is SHSU afterall they might not make it that far....xcoffeex

LuckyKat
October 30th, 2016, 10:23 AM
Maybe, maybe not, it is SHSU afterall they might not make it that far....xcoffeex
Pfbbt, More like NDSU might it make it that far
did you watch your game yesterday..

CappinHard
October 30th, 2016, 10:24 AM
Briscoe better start practicing throwing from his ass.:D

I know you intended to say that he will be getting sacked often, but when I read this, I pictured him having to figure out and practicing throwing the ball from his actual ass. xlolx

fmrbearkat
October 30th, 2016, 10:24 AM
we've given up like 3 sacks all year. Ball comes out too fast and OL is stout. The post was in jest obviously as I love riling up the Bison faithful this time of year. I'd LOVE for it to happen but I won't be holding my breath.

My dream scenario opens at Bowers with Chatty. Hopefully they drop one more and get a 2nd round road trip, then we welcome JSU to Huntsville in 3rd round, beer and sweat rag sales skyrocket in round 4 as the bison enjoy a balmy 60 degree December afternoon and then we go hunting Eagles in Frisco.

Awe to dream.....

LuckyKat
October 30th, 2016, 10:28 AM
we've given up like 3 sacks all year. Ball comes out too fast and OL is stout. The post was in jest obviously as I love riling up the Bison faithful this time of year. I'd LOVE for it to happen but I won't be holding my breath.

My dream scenario opens at Bowers with Chatty. Hopefully they drop one more and get a 2nd round road trip, then we welcome JSU to Huntsville in 3rd round, beer and sweat rag sales skyrocket in round 4 as the bison enjoy a balmy 60 degree December afternoon and then we go hunting Eagles in Frisco.

Awe to dream.....

Im Floating .... YESSS!!!!

JSUSoutherner
October 30th, 2016, 11:18 AM
Well if the Bison somehow end up the three seed and the Cocks the two seed be on the lookout as a lot of tickets will be hitting the market after that matchup. :D

centennial
October 30th, 2016, 11:29 AM
Well if the Bison somehow end up the three seed and the Cocks the two seed be on the lookout as a lot of tickets will be hitting the market after that matchup. :D

Are you sure about that? A lot of boisterous claims but let's not forget NDSU is running the gauntlet. We are challenged by good teams every week.

JSUSoutherner
October 30th, 2016, 11:30 AM
Are you sure about that? A lot of boisterous claims but let's not forget NDSU is running the gauntlet. We are challenged by good teams every week.
A JSU-NDSU matchup in Jacksonville? I like our chances. Especially with Wentz gone.

Bisonator
October 30th, 2016, 11:31 AM
A JSU-NDSU matchup in Jacksonville? I like our chances. Especially with Wentz gone.

What makes you think it would be in Jacksonville?

JSUSoutherner
October 30th, 2016, 11:32 AM
What makes you think it would be in Jacksonville?
I did say if, didn't I?

Bisonator
October 30th, 2016, 11:36 AM
I did say if, didn't I?

Did you?:D

JSUSoutherner
October 30th, 2016, 11:37 AM
Did you?:D

Yup.

Bisonator
October 30th, 2016, 11:44 AM
Yup.

You did. That's cute.

JSUSoutherner
October 30th, 2016, 01:29 PM
You did. That's cute.
Like Sam Houston's SOS? :D

fmrbearkat
October 30th, 2016, 01:51 PM
SOS is weak but our pimp hand is strong!! We've been bitch slapping ALL of em'!!!

Rule of thumb....back of hand is discipline....front of hand is abuse....

Heck I'd like to go back to Jacksonville. If we had a road trip. That hole in the wall BBQ place was LEGIT!!!! I'd say to any visitors you can't pass that place up!! I've never been able to make the trip up to Fargo but it'd be fun to hear how quiet the dome would get when we scored 40+ points in the first half. I'd bet the farm that a big bunch of half hibernating Canadians get quiet really quickly losing by 3 touchdowns at half!!!

POD Knows
October 30th, 2016, 02:19 PM
SOS is weak but our pimp hand is strong!! We've been bitch slapping ALL of em'!!!

Heck I'd like to go back to Jacksonville. If we had a road trip. That hole in the wall BBQ place was LEGIT!!!! I'd say to any visitors you can't pass that place up!! I've never been able to make the trip up to Fargo but it'd be fun to hear how quiet the dome would get when we scored 40+ points in the first half. I'd bet the farm that a big bunch of half hibernating Canadians get quiet really quickly losing by 3 touchdowns at half!!!

When was the last time you won up here?

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 30th, 2016, 02:20 PM

Fantasy land.....xlolx

JSUSoutherner
October 30th, 2016, 02:32 PM
When was the last time you won up here?
More importantly what's the last time they had 40 points against a legitimate defense?

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 30th, 2016, 02:46 PM
More importantly what's the last time they had 40 points against a legitimate defense?

Texas Southern and Panhandle State...xlolx

IBleedYellow
October 30th, 2016, 03:47 PM

Do I need to remind you about the last time you were undefeated playing against a weak SOS?

2011? Ring any bells?

milleniumkat
October 30th, 2016, 04:03 PM

How many seasons ago was that? Does that RB an line still play? I look forward to Briscoe summoning up the Ghost of Blake Joseph and putting up 49 in Huntsville. Since we want to live in the past and all. Comforting eh? Kind of like a security wooby?

milleniumkat
October 30th, 2016, 04:05 PM

Awe to dream.....

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161030/f72dcdd4d5cef9944f182079106aa81d.jpg

"I'll not be pawed at. I have not yet begun to defile myself"

KPSUL
October 30th, 2016, 07:00 PM
Getting back to ticket availability, When they put the few tickets available up for sale in August, there was a period of time only people who had purchase tickets last season could buy. I was fortunate enough to get a pretty good sideline seat. They will likely have a short time period when a final batch of tickets will be available after the playoff field is announced. I think last year you had to sign-up on the NCAA site to be notified when that short time period was conducted. Assuming NDSU is back again, you may be able to purchase from the opponent team's website, IF they are dumb enough to let anyone purchase a ticket on-line. Neither ISUred, nor JSU did, however, Towson did and a lot of NDSU backers bought them. As was pointed out earlier, a stdium renovation will result in 2000+ less seats available for the FCS Championship game. Any NDSU posters have a feel for how many NDSU fans would go to the game even if NDSU did not make it to the finals. I'm the guessing the first year NDSU fails to make it, the place will be half empty.

TheKingpin28
October 30th, 2016, 07:01 PM
Do I need to remind you about the last time you were undefeated playing against a weak SOS?

2011? Ring any bells?

As in Brian Bell?

milleniumkat
October 30th, 2016, 08:20 PM

2011? Ring any bells?

Well that weak SOS got us to the Natty. Then it gave us the lead at the half in a hard hitting defensive battle.

It kept us within a TD of taking the lead until a late Pick and subsequent TD sealed it.

Is this another attempt to say that the 2011 game was a blow out? Cuz some of your Bison buddies have recently said that those that would claim that are retarded. Well?

Are you retarded?

dewey
October 30th, 2016, 09:06 PM
Well that weak SOS got us to the Natty. Then it gave us the lead at the half in a hard hitting defensive battle.

It kept us within a TD of taking the lead until a late Pick and subsequent TD sealed it.

Is this another attempt to say that the 2011 game was a blow out? Cuz some of your Bison buddies have recently said that those that would claim that are retarded. Well?

Are you retarded?

2011 was certainly not a blowout but 2012 was. Remember those games when there was more NDSU fans then SHSU fans? I do.

Dewey

X-Factor
October 30th, 2016, 09:08 PM

Are you retarded?

Five years of butthurt. But then again, I can see why you keep talking about the '11 game....it was the only remotely competitive postseason matchup you've played against us :D

milleniumkat
October 30th, 2016, 09:09 PM
2011 was certainly not a blowout but 2012 was. Remember those games when there was more NDSU fans the SHSU fans?

Dewey

You can't change your post by making a new one. Start over please. also, i would never in a million years argue fan base commitment of shsu vs ndsu we will never match that. I stick to games. but if you want to compare fans bases...how many bearded women are there in that state anyway?

milleniumkat
October 30th, 2016, 09:11 PM
Five years of butthurt. But then again, I can see why you keep talking about the '11 game....it was the only remotely competitive postseason matchup you've played against us :D

No one butt hurt here boss. Maybe you should read the thread before spouting off. I was talking about 2011 because your boy mentioned it. So if you can talk about the past so can every body else.

I'm never upset about losing to the better team. The better team won both of our nattys. I'll never state otherwise. I won't even use injuries as an excuse. We'll see who the first Bison fan is to cry in here about Deluca should they get bounced.

Southern Bison
October 30th, 2016, 09:16 PM
Milleniumkat knows 2011...he bought the runner-up tshirt.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thumper 76
October 30th, 2016, 09:22 PM
Milleniumkat knows 2011...he bought the runner-up tshirt.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Prolly was his idea

Hammerhead
October 30th, 2016, 09:25 PM
Some Bison fans have also been buying 3-year ticket packages or something like that. I don't want to upset the football gods and buy tickets before my team has punched their ticket to the title game. :)

Thumper 76
October 30th, 2016, 09:35 PM
Some Bison fans have also been buying 3-year ticket packages or something like that. I don't want to upset the football gods and buy tickets before my team has punched their ticket to the title game. :)
I think this is one of my biggest pet peeves about Bison fans (not you). The fact that they are able to buy 3 years worth of tickets to the natty and NOT GET BURNED.

dewey
October 30th, 2016, 09:47 PM

I get the waiting until the ticket is punched. The first year I spent 165 per ticket and vowed not to do that again even if and when NDSU doesn't make it I will have to more than likely take the loss. Each year since I have bought tickets as soon as they went on sale. 2013 was a good year for me as I n
Bright about 15 tickets and sold 6 to 8 of the for done face value. Since then I have only bought the tickets for me and some friends and we all understand that if NDSU doesn't make it unless I can sell them they still owe me the ticket cost. Not so much of a risk then.

Dewey

TheKingpin28
October 30th, 2016, 10:09 PM

That 1st year they went, 2011, I spent 120 for a pair within the block of Bison fans on the SHSU side 6 rows up and on the 30 yard line. I thought about doing the block but I had other expenses come up. I went to the Towson game in 2013 for the 3rd one and spent about 260 for a pair about 10 rows up and on the "Towson" side. I say that since there was no "Towson side" just a place where their bench was and a horseshoe of Bison fans with a small contingent of Towson fans.

TheRevSFA
October 30th, 2016, 10:11 PM
I didn't buy tickets this year as I wasn't sure of my return date from my vacation. I'll still score some though

BisonTru
October 30th, 2016, 10:15 PM
That 1st year they went, 2011, I spent 120 for a pair within the block of Bison fans on the SHSU side 6 rows up and on the 30 yard line. I thought about doing the block but I had other expenses come up. I went to the Towson game in 2013 for the 3rd one and spent about 260 for a pair about 10 rows up and on the "Towson" side. I say that since there was no "Towson side" just a place where their bench was and a horseshoe of Bison fans with a small contingent of Towson fans.

You should have gotten on the Towson website in '13. I got row 2 in their allotment for face. Wasn't a Towson fan anywhere near me.

TheKingpin28
October 30th, 2016, 10:27 PM
You should have gotten on the Towson website in '13. I got row 2 in their allotment for face. Wasn't a Towson fan anywhere near me.

Yeah when I got them, I did not even think of it. I went with a friend and he covered the 2 queen beds in the hotel room for 3 nights and I got the tickets. I heard about people buying them from their site but I did not think of it at the time.

fmrbearkat
October 30th, 2016, 10:27 PM
Y'all were a lot better that year than y'all are this year....Best/closest game yall have had yet in Frisco as well

We are a better team this year than we were then. We are ALOT deeper at every position as well.

Find all the reasons you can dream of for why we suck but the better use of time would be spent on finding excuses of why your getting ready for basketball season. Different level of good than I've ever seen here and that's in practice, sideline demeanor, Ect.

I understand all the bashing back in 2011/2012 but all these guys know is winning except the old guys haven't bagged the prom queen yet. Don't worry though...She's in the bathroom pounding strawberry hill boone's farm talking about how dreamy the Kats are. Kats just put a new bulb in the cargo light of the old '85 K-body Chevy and hid a blanket and a 6 pack o' rubbers in the tool box. Cherry's a poppin' this year boys!!! Don't fret kids....we will let you know when and where so y'all can hide in the bushes and watch 👍

Both years y'all were the better team. Always in awe of the discipline the bison play with. Always fundamentally sound and playing hard. Nothing but respect for all thinks NDSU including how much fun and respectful your fans are (in person). Some of you are jackasses on here but for the most part no group better. I don't care where it is played at....itd be a hell of ALOT of fun!!

TheKingpin28
October 30th, 2016, 10:33 PM
Y'all were a lot better that year....Best/closest game yall have had yet in Frisco.

We are a better team than that one. Find all the reasons you can dream of for why we suck but the better use of time would be spent on finding excuses of why your getting ready for basketball season. Different level of good than I've ever seen here and that's in practice, sideline demeanor, Ect.

I understand all the bashing back in 2011/2012 but all these guys know is winning except the old guys haven't bagged the prom queen yet. Don't worry though...She's in the bathroom pounding strawberry hill boone's farm talking about how dreamy the Kats are. Kats just put a new bulb in the cargo light of the old '85 K-body Chevy and hid a blanket and a 6 pack o' rubbers in the tool box. Cherry's a poppin' this year boys!!! Don't fret kids....we will let you know when and where so y'all can hide in the bushes and watch 

ISUr and the Stache might disagree with that.

fmrbearkat
October 30th, 2016, 10:40 PM
Yep..forgot about that one but y'all were just as much in jepoedy of losing that game if it weren't for the fake punt and the defensive TD. 2 plays changed that game completely.

I

NDSUtk
October 30th, 2016, 11:06 PM
I understand all the bashing back in 2011/2012 but all these guys know is winning except the old guys haven't bagged the prom queen yet. Don't worry though...She's in the bathroom pounding strawberry hill boone's farm talking about how dreamy the Kats are. Kats just put a new bulb in the cargo light of the old '85 K-body Chevy and hid a blanket and a 6 pack o' rubbers in the tool box. Cherry's a poppin' this year boys!!! Don't fret kids....we will let you know when and where so y'all can hide in the bushes and watch 

Awww, strawberry hill boone's farm... This prom queen you discuss is a classy chick. Maybe even some Snow Creek Berry if she's lucky.

Bisonoline
October 30th, 2016, 11:40 PM
Yep..forgot about that one but y'all were just as much in jepoedy of losing that game if it weren't for the fake punt and the defensive TD. 2 plays changed that game completely.

I

Of course thats from a fans perspective. Ive talked to a defensive lineman from that team and he stated no team had ever pounded them physically the way the Bison did. Plus they were really surprised that those guys from ND could cover their speed positions and knock them on their azz as well.

The second game you guys folded up like a cheap suitcase just before the 1st half ended.

But weve heard all of this bluster before. At least this year you just might have a chance because we arent that good this year.

Bisonoline
October 30th, 2016, 11:45 PM

NO 3 YEAR PACKAGES WERE SOLD this year as they are renovating the stadium and will be 4k seats short this year.

fmrbearkat
October 31st, 2016, 12:48 AM
*not as good as 2011

I've been known to be prideful, hard headed, a pot stirer, occasionally a pot smoker (I never inhale obviously), and possibly a tad bit of an asshole but I am not stupid 😉