PDA

View Full Version : Big Sky Week 8 Review + Power Rankings

MrTitleist
October 25th, 2016, 09:38 AM
http://thefcswedge.com/big-sky-conference/big-sky-week-8-recap-and-power-rankings/

Flame away. haha.

bobcathpdevil56
October 25th, 2016, 09:44 AM
There aren't many more praises we opposing fans can give to Kupp, but he is most likely the best receiver I have watched play the Bobcats. But, I was also very impressed with Gubrud's ability to avoid sacks and throw on the move. I know the Bobcats are less than useless at tackling, but he was impressive getting out of tackles.

cpalum
October 25th, 2016, 09:46 AM
It's interesting that Cal Poly's head to head over Montana wasn't enough to keep Cal Poly above Montana in prior weeks but apparently UND's win over Poly is enough keep them over the Mustangs. Meanwhile Cal Poly probably has the best win (SDSU) among the three.

This stat line is Kyle Lewis not Joe Protheroe, RB, Cal Poly. 27 carries, 141 yards, 1 touchdown.

70MilesFromCanada
October 25th, 2016, 10:06 AM
Montana@EWU prediction:

EWU is working Montana effectively....and Montana must resolve from caving in...and they do...WHAT?! MONTANA HAS QUIT?! THE GRIZZLIES HAVE QUIT!!! There can be no other explanation. Pandemonium in the Inferno, and Montana has quit!

(Apologies to Howard Cosell)

MrTitleist
October 25th, 2016, 10:28 AM
It's interesting that Cal Poly's head to head over Montana wasn't enough to keep Cal Poly above Montana in prior weeks but apparently UND's win over Poly is enough keep them over the Mustangs. Meanwhile Cal Poly probably has the best win (SDSU) among the three.

This stat line is Kyle Lewis not Joe Protheroe, RB, Cal Poly. 27 carries, 141 yards, 1 touchdown.

Thanks, fixed it!

F'N Hawks
October 25th, 2016, 10:32 AM

Could you imagine if it was Protheroe? Would have read: 27 carries, 274 yards, 4 touchdowns.

Why they don't give him the ball 45 times a game is beyond me.

nevadagriz
October 25th, 2016, 12:31 PM
I would love for Montana to Play UND in GF during the playoffs. It would put an end to a ton of discussion on this board. No clue who would win but it would stop alot of bs.

70MilesFromCanada
October 25th, 2016, 12:37 PM
I would love for Montana to Play UND in GF during the playoffs. It would put an end to a ton of discussion on this board. No clue who would win but it would stop alot of bs.

Absolutely. These schedules make it very difficult to figure the BS league out this year.

F'N Hawks
October 25th, 2016, 01:07 PM

There really isn't much discussion going on, more like stupid, sophomoric scheduling/fullback comments is about it.

The F'd up schedules aren't stopping anytime soon so playing each other is only going to stop two teams from sniping each other for a couple months. Still a handful of others eligible to bitch.

Rjones61
October 25th, 2016, 01:08 PM
This is what I got for this week. I think I seem to value head to head match ups more than yours.

1. Eastern Washington: Eastern has had convincing wins over all of its conference opponents. Wins over Washington State, Northern Iowa, and Northern Arizona look more impressive every week.

2. North Dakota: Two quality wins, but they keep it close with bad teams. So far, they have no bad losses, while everyone else below them does. North Dakota's road to the championship seems to get harder with Weber State and Northern Arizona ahead of them. I think North Dakota is a pretender, but there is no hard evidence to put another team above them.

3. Cal Poly: Wins over Montana and South Dakota State can't be ignored. If they were better than North Dakota, they should have shown it on the field. However, there is nothing else pointing to why Cal Poly is not a contender. They will be a tough opponent in two weeks.

4. Weber State: Also a lot to prove, probably a pretender, plays games close to proven bad teams, but they are undefeated in conference with an impressive comeback win over Southern Utah. Yes, good teams find ways to win, but Weber is going to have to have at least one impressive win to be taken seriously.

5. Northern Arizona: Preseason favorite seems to be making a resurgence. Their impressive win over Montana raises eyebrows. However, Northern Arizona's loss to Western Illinois and Northern Colorado can't be ignored. They'll have a chance to climb the numbers with North Dakota and Weber State ahead.

6. Montana: Montana has a win over Northern Iowa. I would still call that a quality win, despite Northern Iowa struggling to start the season. However, UNI dominated Montana in every stat, but the score and Montana has no other quality win. Their wins against weak opponents seem to be fluff and Montana can't seem to play on the road. A close loss to #3 Cal Poly and an absolutely ugly loss by #5 NAU bumps them down significantly. They'll have a chance to come back if they can beat EWU... but I just don't see that happening.

7.Southern Utah: This section is pretty hard to sort... who is the worst of the worst? This is a hard team to gage. On paper they seem like a really good team and after their win over SELA, I thought they would make some noise. Pretty ugly so far, though. They had an opportunity to beat Weber State, but did not find a way to finish the game. SUU never plays middle of the road. Their year is either garbage or top tier. This seems to be a garbage year for SUU

8. Northern Colorado: They have a gunner for a QB, but that position seems to be the only place UNC can recruit for. They have an anomoly of a win over a very down Northern Arizona... but aside from that what else do they have to show? The loss against UC Davis hurts UNC. And they will be big underdogs against UM, Cal Poly, and UND.

9. UC Davis: UC Davis's win over Northern Colorado helps elevate them to number 8. Aside from that, it's hard to see what UC Davis has going for them. I think they are better than what they are putting on the field, but won't really be able to prove much with their remaining schedule.

10. Portland State: Biggest disappointment of the conference. I was hoping to see PSU bounce back after an early boot from playoffs and make noise a second season in a row. Unfortunately, their only division 1 win comes from a convincing win over Idaho State. They'll have a chance to finish with some dignity with three out of four opponents remaining that are bottom of the pack

11. Idaho State Only division one win is against Suck State. How much longer can Kramer keep his job?

12. Sacramento State: They have a win against Montana State... but that isn't saying much. Suck State has nothing going for them and will probably get destroyed by everyone ahead of them.

13. Montana State: Still atrocious on offense, but they might be able to get some things figured out and pull out a conference win. With SUU, UC Davis, and Montana ahead of them, the only team I can see them beating is UC Davis. They'll be underdogs even in that matchup.

F'N Hawks
October 25th, 2016, 01:18 PM
This is what I got for this week. I think I seem to value head to head match ups more than yours.

2. North Dakota: Okay, okay I know that they have only one quality win and they keep it close with bad teams. But so far, they have no bad losses, while everyone else below them does. North Dakota's road to the championship seems to get harder with Weber State and Northern Arizona ahead of them. I think North Dakota is a pretender, but there is no hard evidence to put another team above them.

xconfusedx

Mayville Bison
October 25th, 2016, 01:45 PM

1. Eastern Washington: Eastern has had convincing wins over all of its conference opponents. Wins over Washington State, Northern Iowa, and Northern Arizona look more impressive every week.

2. North Dakota: Okay, okay I know that they have only one quality win and they keep it close with bad teams. But so far, they have no bad losses, while everyone else below them does. North Dakota's road to the championship seems to get harder with Weber State and Northern Arizona ahead of them. I think North Dakota is a pretender, but there is no hard evidence to put another team above them.

I'm by no means a UND apologist, but how can you say the UNI win looks more impressive every week but not give UND credit for beating a team that beat UNI (USD)?

F'N Hawks
October 25th, 2016, 02:06 PM
Going to say it now because it's a legit take: As a UND fan I want nothing to do with Montana. Don't care if they limp in the playoffs with 3-4 losses. Their offensive style and playmakers are too much for UND's secondary. Broken record but true. UND plays better vs. run-first, methodical balanced teams. Playing EWU would be a disaster.

Grizalltheway
October 25th, 2016, 02:18 PM
Going to say it now because it's a legit take: As a UND fan I want nothing to do with Montana. Don't care if they limp in the playoffs with 3-4 losses. Their offensive style and playmakers are too much for UND's secondary. Broken record but true. UND plays better vs. run-first, methodical balanced teams. Playing EWU would be a disaster.

My biggest concern with this team in the playoffs is how they'd play on the road. The defense in particular looks like they have no idea what to do without a bunch of crowd noise behind them.

MrTitleist
October 25th, 2016, 02:27 PM

You probably do. I don't factor it in a ton. I do my AGS poll the same way.. so at least I'm consistent. But really, outside of #1, 2-6 are a literal crap shoot where any one of them could be in any slot.

jacksfan29
October 25th, 2016, 02:28 PM
My biggest concern with this team in the playoffs is how they'd play on the road. The defense in particular looks like they have no idea what to do without a bunch of crowd noise behind them.

You will get a first round game at home. You are Montana, unless you are bidding against NDSU you will be at home. With the way things are shaking out I expect Montana v UND at Washington Griz in the first round with the winner heading to Fargo.

Grizalltheway
October 25th, 2016, 02:34 PM
You will get a first round game at home. You are Montana, unless you are bidding against NDSU you will be at home. With the way things are shaking out I expect Montana v UND at Washington Griz in the first round with the winner heading to Fargo.

Right, that's what I mean. If we were 6-1 or 7-0 and still had a shot at a high seed, I'd feel a lot more confident about our chances in the playoffs.

abc123
October 25th, 2016, 02:53 PM

The biggest issue with UND's defense is the health of their all-conference safety. His replacements have been serviceable for the most part but have given up multiple big plays. Unfortunately he has a long history of getting banged up and missing time. Could have played this week against ISU but they decided to hold him him out and it cost UND at least 1 if not 2 TD's. Either he needs to be healthy or UND needs to figure out very quickly how to cover up the hole his absence in the lineup causes.

This is also where UND getting their bye scheduled the last week of the season is not helping them at all. Still in the process of building depth and are dinged up (like everyone else) but have 11 straight weeks of football with no break.

Rjones61
October 25th, 2016, 02:59 PM
You guys are right, I forgot that UND beat USD. Definitely a quality win and I feel better about putting them at number two.

Rjones61
October 25th, 2016, 03:01 PM
You probably do. I don't factor it in a ton. I do my AGS poll the same way.. so at least I'm consistent. But really, outside of #1, 2-6 are a literal crap shoot where any one of them could be in any slot.

Totally agree. #2-6 is very hard to place.

F'N Hawks
October 25th, 2016, 03:17 PM

The bids are due on the 14th but are not opened. But, if finances are an issue the will most certainly "project" or know off the record who bid high. Not hard to figure out.

That being said, UND bid six figures last year. That was confirmed via the AD. Montana will certainly bid higher than UND. They would be stupid to match them up in first round when teams like San Diego & Western Illinois are more than likely not going to bid or bid the minimum.

Hambone
October 25th, 2016, 04:40 PM

Truth. I feel the same way.

Hambone
October 25th, 2016, 04:44 PM
The bids are due on the 14th but are not opened. But, if finances are an issue the will most certainly "project" or know off the record who bid high. Not hard to figure out.

That being said, UND bid six figures last year. That was confirmed via the AD. Montana will certainly bid higher than UND. They would be stupid to match them up in first round when teams like San Diego & Western Illinois are more than likely not going to bid or bid the minimum.

If SDSU gets a seed, and UND takes care of business, I would think you would see UND/WIU get matched up and San Diego/Montana get matched up. Guessing Cal Poly would potentially be matched up with Central Arkansas or USD/UNI if either one of them get in. In any case, UND would most certainly be placed so that they would have a second round game in Fargo if they win (assuming NDSU doesn't somehow falter).

tomq04
October 25th, 2016, 09:44 PM
I think UND has proven themselves to be an obvious #2, it's 3-6 I can't place.

Weber, Montana, NAU and Cal Poly have all looked great this year.

Can't wait for this weekend for Weber at UND. And ewu vs Montana this week and Cal Poly next week.

I personally think we whoop Montana and drop against Cal Poly and that causes a massive **** storm.

kalm
October 26th, 2016, 05:09 AM
Is a shlumpy back up the same as a goat?

MrTitleist
October 26th, 2016, 09:05 AM
Is a shlumpy back up the same as a goat?

Shlumpy, frumpy, etc.

jacksfan29
October 26th, 2016, 11:25 AM
If SDSU gets a seed, and UND takes care of business, I would think you would see UND/WIU get matched up and San Diego/Montana get matched up. Guessing Cal Poly would potentially be matched up with Central Arkansas or USD/UNI if either one of them get in. In any case, UND would most certainly be placed so that they would have a second round game in Fargo if they win (assuming NDSU doesn't somehow falter).

I think they would keep the California schools together and send San Diego to Cal Poly with a 2nd round game slated for EWU. It is still about money and regionalization in the 1st round.

Silenoz
October 26th, 2016, 11:39 AM

Its starting to look like we're a team you want to avoid like the plague in WaGriz, while on the road we're basically a free win

wapiti
October 26th, 2016, 12:25 PM
I think they would keep the California schools together and send San Diego to Cal Poly with a 2nd round game slated for EWU. It is still about money and regionalization in the 1st round.

I think San Diego will be sent to Eastern Washington or Cal Poly before being sent to UM and either a MVFC or Southland will be sent to Missoula. Especially if UM losses to EWU.

wapiti
October 26th, 2016, 12:26 PM
Its starting to look like we're a team you want to avoid like the plague in WaGriz, while on the road we're basically a free win

I think something similar was said about Coastal Carolina visiting WaGriz in the playoffs and we know how that turned out.

Silenoz
October 26th, 2016, 12:34 PM
I think something similar was said about Coastal Carolina visiting WaGriz in the playoffs and we know how that turned out.
So you're arguing that we're not a strong home team this year because a different coach with a fairly mediocre team barely lost a home game to a very good team 3 years ago?

wapiti
October 26th, 2016, 12:50 PM
So you're arguing that we're not a strong home team this year because a different coach with a fairly mediocre team barely lost a home game to a very good team 3 years ago?
I am not saying the griz are strong or weak, just that the griz are beatable in Missoula.
I remember griz fans touting how they were going to shatter the Chandeliers on a Frigid day in Missoula.

Silenoz
October 26th, 2016, 02:05 PM
I am not saying the griz are strong or weak, just that the griz are beatable in Missoula.
I remember griz fans touting how they were going to shatter the Chandeliers on a Frigid day in Missoula.
Chandeliers, I like it

Yes, I have been to all too many homes losses over the years.

Roamingriz
October 26th, 2016, 05:55 PM

Yeah that was some very unfortunate frigidocio that year by everyone not from south carolina..... team, coaches, the town, the weather itself (i mean its not really always that cold up here during the winter)......
No sleeves? C'mon......
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23752&stc=1

tomq04
October 26th, 2016, 07:12 PM
I was in Cheney that day watching the game against SDSU. HOLY DAMN WAS IT COLD!!

0 at kickoff, and it was cooler than that in Missoula.

Roamingriz
October 26th, 2016, 08:42 PM
I was in Cheney that day watching the game against SDSU. HOLY DAMN WAS IT COLD!!

0 at kickoff, and it was cooler than that in Missoula.

May well have been but it probably didn't have the wind chill ya get over there. Bet they were both playing ball with a rock.

JALMOND
October 26th, 2016, 10:44 PM
Finally a chance to get to the power rankings this week. It seems like all the top teams in the conference had a momentary scare of some point during their games against what could be considered lesser opponents last week and, except for Montana, the rest seem to find a way to get the win. That is why all the games matter as one gets down to crunch time, no matter who they may be playing. Here are this week's power rankings for the Big Sky (last week in parenthesis), based on my opinion only. Have at it.

1. Eastern Washington (1)---Last week won at Montana State 41-17, this week Montana at home---The Eagles are still flying high and didn't allow any rust to form from the bye week as they dispatched the Bobcats. On home now for a big game.

2. North Dakota (3)---Last week won at Idaho State 28-21, this week Weber State at home---The Hawks almost let the Bengals ruin another great season before getting the win. This week they get a showdown against the upstart Wildcat team.

3. Cal Poly (4)---Last week beat UC-Davis at home 21-16, this week at Sacramento State---The Mustangs had to use almost the entire game to get a win from one of their in state conference foes. Now they head out on the road to face the other one.

4. Northern Arizona (6)---Last week beat Montana at home 45-34, this week bye---Even with the unfortunate news about their starting quarterback, the Jacks should be feeling great heading in to their bye week as they are beginning to get some good performances.

5. Montana (2)---Last week lost at Northern Arizona 45-34, this week at Eastern Washington---The Grizzlies season took an unexpected turn last week in a tough road loss. Now things do not get any easier as they have yet another tough road game.

6. Weber State (7)--- Last week won at Southern Utah 37-36, this week at North Dakota---Are the Wildcats really this good, or are they just lucky? That question should be answered this week with a showdown on the road at North Dakota.

7. Southern Utah (5)---Last week lost at home to Weber State 37-36, this week at Idaho State---The Thunderbirds have to be wondering what happened to their win last week. They now have to regroup and stay focused on the task at hand this week.

8. Northern Colorado (8)---Last week beat Sacramento State at home 27-19, this week at Portland State---The Bears can still make the playoffs and would have the resume to show. After this week, they play North Dakota, Montana and Cal Poly. Ugh!

9. Portland State (10)---Last week bye, this week Northern Colorado at home---The Vikings needed an off week to get somewhat healthy and prepare for Northern Colorado. This looked like a sure win at the start of the year, now it is pretty iffy.

10. UC-Davis (9)---Last week lost at Cal Poly 21-16, this week bye---Fresh from giving the Mustangs fits on the road last week, the Aggies get the customary week off before facing Portland State (seemingly like everyone else in the conference).

11. Montana State (11)---Last week lost to Eastern Washington at home 41-17, this week bye---The Bobcats tried to keep up with the Eagles but soon reality set in. They now get their bye week to refocus and get healthy.

12. Idaho State (12)---Last week lost to North Dakota at home 28-21, this week Southern Utah at home---The Bengals may be out of the picture, but they still can scare the good teams by just hanging around. And if you give them a chance, they just might beat you.

13. Sacramento State (13)---Last week lost at Northern Colorado 27-19, this week Cal Poly at home---The Hornets surprised the Bears last week by actually giving them a good tussle. However, they may need some of that to stay with the Mustangs.

RECAP: 1 emerging out front, 2-3 keeping up, 4-7 just off a bit, 8 on an island, 9-13 off the pace.

wapiti
October 27th, 2016, 10:03 AM
Good write up Jalmond.
This week the BSC has 2 games that are listed in the games of the week.
UM@EWU
Weber @ UND

Finally a chance to get to the power rankings this week. It seems like all the top teams in the conference had a momentary scare of some point during their games against what could be considered lesser opponents last week and, except for Montana, the rest seem to find a way to get the win. That is why all the games matter as one gets down to crunch time, no matter who they may be playing. Here are this week's power rankings for the Big Sky (last week in parenthesis), based on my opinion only. Have at it.

1. Eastern Washington (1)---Last week won at Montana State 41-17, this week Montana at home---The Eagles are still flying high and didn't allow any rust to form from the bye week as they dispatched the Bobcats. On home now for a big game.

2. North Dakota (3)---Last week won at Idaho State 28-21, this week Weber State at home---The Hawks almost let the Bengals ruin another great season before getting the win. This week they get a showdown against the upstart Wildcat team.

3. Cal Poly (4)---Last week beat UC-Davis at home 21-16, this week at Sacramento State---The Mustangs had to use almost the entire game to get a win from one of their in state conference foes. Now they head out on the road to face the other one.

4. Northern Arizona (6)---Last week beat Montana at home 45-34, this week bye---Even with the unfortunate news about their starting quarterback, the Jacks should be feeling great heading in to their bye week as they are beginning to get some good performances.

5. Montana (2)---Last week lost at Northern Arizona 45-34, this week at Eastern Washington---The Grizzlies season took an unexpected turn last week in a tough road loss. Now things do not get any easier as they have yet another tough road game.

6. Weber State (7)--- Last week won at Southern Utah 37-36, this week at North Dakota---Are the Wildcats really this good, or are they just lucky? That question should be answered this week with a showdown on the road at North Dakota.

7. Southern Utah (5)---Last week lost at home to Weber State 37-36, this week at Idaho State---The Thunderbirds have to be wondering what happened to their win last week. They now have to regroup and stay focused on the task at hand this week.

8. Northern Colorado (8)---Last week beat Sacramento State at home 27-19, this week at Portland State---The Bears can still make the playoffs and would have the resume to show. After this week, they play North Dakota, Montana and Cal Poly. Ugh!

9. Portland State (10)---Last week bye, this week Northern Colorado at home---The Vikings needed an off week to get somewhat healthy and prepare for Northern Colorado. This looked like a sure win at the start of the year, now it is pretty iffy.

10. UC-Davis (9)---Last week lost at Cal Poly 21-16, this week bye---Fresh from giving the Mustangs fits on the road last week, the Aggies get the customary week off before facing Portland State (seemingly like everyone else in the conference).

11. Montana State (11)---Last week lost to Eastern Washington at home 41-17, this week bye---The Bobcats tried to keep up with the Eagles but soon reality set in. They now get their bye week to refocus and get healthy.

12. Idaho State (12)---Last week lost to North Dakota at home 28-21, this week Southern Utah at home---The Bengals may be out of the picture, but they still can scare the good teams by just hanging around. And if you give them a chance, they just might beat you.

13. Sacramento State (13)---Last week lost at Northern Colorado 27-19, this week Cal Poly at home---The Hornets surprised the Bears last week by actually giving them a good tussle. However, they may need some of that to stay with the Mustangs.

RECAP: 1 emerging out front, 2-3 keeping up, 4-7 just off a bit, 8 on an island, 9-13 off the pace.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 27th, 2016, 01:08 PM

Yeah, it turned out like MSU playing a Sac State or Chadron.

We have less than a loss a year in there so you know, we are beatable, but you normally have to be a pretty damn good team in the playoffs to get it done.

grizband
October 27th, 2016, 01:17 PM
May well have been but it probably didn't have the wind chill ya get over there. Bet they were both playing ball with a rock.
It was -13, without wind chill (low); high that day was 4.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

dbackjon
October 27th, 2016, 02:29 PM
NAU curb-stomps Montana, yet are two spots behind. I guess Montana gets bonus points for homerism.

Grizalltheway
October 27th, 2016, 02:58 PM
NAU curb-stomps Montana, yet are two spots behind. I guess Montana gets bonus points for homerism.

Umm, you're still a .500 team.

Congrats on the Super Bowl win, though. ;)

dbackjon
October 27th, 2016, 04:19 PM

It's expected now - 3 of the last 4

Grizalltheway
October 27th, 2016, 04:51 PM
It's expected now - 3 of the last 4

It's official then, Lumberjack dynasty!

Good to see you btw.

kab
October 27th, 2016, 07:38 PM

Montna a sounds like ndsu
whenever someone beats them it's their Super Bowl

dbackjon
October 28th, 2016, 11:19 AM
It's official then, Lumberjack dynasty!

Good to see you btw.

Yup! All Jacks, all the time!

You too

mtjack
October 28th, 2016, 12:48 PM
Yup! All Jacks, all the time!

Did you have the pleasure of attending this last weekend as well?

If NAU is still in the hunt for the most unlikely of playoff bids, I'm probably driving up for the SUU game.

Lumberjacks are 20-5 at home the last 5 years. On the road it's another story, though. The next two games @ Weber State and U North Dakota won't be one bit easy.

Grizalltheway
October 28th, 2016, 12:58 PM

Well, the fact remains that their last playoff win was in 2003.

dewey
October 28th, 2016, 01:11 PM

When fans storm the field it is their Super Bowl.

Dewey

kab
October 28th, 2016, 06:54 PM
When fans storm the field it is their Super Bowl.

Dewey
I see uni and ew fans on the field come saturday

tomq04
October 29th, 2016, 08:51 AM
I see uni and ew fans on the field come saturday

I'm going to go out on a limb and there will be fans on the field at Roos. Last time we were penalized for it as I recall in 2010.

Flip side to that is if Montana is a pretender and gets whooped there may not be any fans charging said field ;)

dewey
October 29th, 2016, 01:32 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb and there will be fans on the field at Roos. Last time we were penalized for it as I recall in 2010.

Flip side to that is if Montana is a pretender and gets whooped there may not be any fans charging said field ;)

Why would EWU fans storm the field? They are the better team and a top 5 team. Big brother complexity?

Dewey

dudeitsaid
October 29th, 2016, 06:04 PM
Why would EWU fans storm the field? They are the better team and a top 5 team. Big brother complexity?

Dewey

I hate to admit it, but yes. Even though EWU has been the better team for this decade, the Griz went through a very long history of being, almost without exception the best team in the BSC. That, and they are still typically a strong team, and their proximity makes this the biggest rivalry game for the Eastern Eagles. The Griz fans travel very well to Cheney, so the stadium used to be more Griz than Eagles, and are still probably 30% of the stadium with additional seating typically brought in. Personally, I don't mind the fanbase getting that amped about the game. I don't see why it bothers so many people that fans would react this way. I want our fans to be that excited.

That being said...to Tomq04's point, if the game was a dominant one by the Eagles, they wouldn't rush the field, and that is accurate.

tomq04
October 29th, 2016, 08:32 PM
That being said...to Tomq04's point, if the game was a dominant one by the Eagles, they wouldn't rush the field, and that is accurate.

That's what happened, no field rush.