PDA

View Full Version : Rhode Island beats JMU

Stonewall D
October 24th, 2016, 06:25 AM
JMU's season is on the line. IMHO, JMU will overlook URI and lose, like they did against Colgate last year in the playoffs. If that happens this year, JMU will miss the playoffs.

jmu007
October 24th, 2016, 07:10 AM
really.... xeyebrowx

Gangtackle11
October 24th, 2016, 07:13 AM
5 seconds of my life wasted that I won't get back......

JMUisat14
October 24th, 2016, 07:15 AM
JMU's season is on the line. IMHO, JMU will overlook URI and lose, like they did against Colgate last year in the playoffs. If that happens this year, JMU will miss the playoffs.

I've been a lurker on here for years and I finally made an account just to let you know that this is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen posted on this forum. Congrats!

mvemjsunpx
October 24th, 2016, 07:23 AM
Yes, because Rhode Island is Colgate… xrolleyesx

Stonewall D
October 24th, 2016, 08:04 AM
Yes, because Rhode Island is Colgate… xrolleyesx
No, because JMU is JMU.

Lehigh Football Nation
October 24th, 2016, 08:09 AM
Your supervisor must be a Colgate grad

mvemjsunpx
October 24th, 2016, 08:10 AM
No, because JMU is JMU.

Colgate won 2 playoff games last year. Rhode Island has won 6 regular-season games in the last 5 years combined.

WrenFGun
October 24th, 2016, 08:21 AM
I've been a lurker on here for years and I finally made an account just to let you know that this is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen posted on this forum. Congrats!

Haha this is fantastic. Well done.

kdinva
October 24th, 2016, 09:18 AM

No way Coach Houston looks ahead.......this ain't Everett's JMU dukes.......Dukes by 35....

POD Knows
October 24th, 2016, 09:47 AM
This guy is a ****ing troll, nobody is that stupid.

KPSUL
October 24th, 2016, 10:15 AM

OK, then why did you pick JMU to win on the CAA Pick-em thread? Melloware13, please change Stonewall's vote to URI.

Stonewall D
October 24th, 2016, 10:29 AM
This has all of the markings of a classic trap game for JMU. The JMU team IMHO will be looking ahead to the UR game and will overlook Rhode Island. Every college team does it. They let their guard down. This will be no different.

Lehigh Football Nation
October 24th, 2016, 10:30 AM
This has all of the markings of a classic trap game for JMU. The JMU team IMHO will be looking ahead to the UR game and will overlook Rhode Island. Every college team does it. They let their guard down. This will be no different.

Lehigh beat Georgetown 35-3 in a similar trap game, just sayin'

DirtyDukes
October 24th, 2016, 10:33 AM

Why would we do that? URI poses a bigger threat to us than RU.

UNIFanSince1983
October 24th, 2016, 10:37 AM
I thought I missed something huge this past weekend when I was in Mexico, but nope just a really dumb thread.

RootinFerDukes
October 24th, 2016, 10:43 AM

Is that what happened in the first half for UR against Elon? They couldn't wait for their most marquee game of their season and forget they were playing Elon?

Bison56
October 24th, 2016, 10:44 AM

Not a surprise really, most of his posts are like that. He is the chattownmocs of Richmond.

RootinFerDukes
October 29th, 2016, 10:46 PM
This thread is worth a bump.
It's full steam ahead into that high school stadium two hours south.
SEE YOU NEXT WEEK SPATTERS!

BigHouseClosedEnd
October 29th, 2016, 11:31 PM
Not a surprise really, most of his posts are like that. He is the chattownmocs of Richmond.

I understand why you would say that but this isnt irrational hubris. I actually think he might have a learning disability or something like that. xpeacex

Bison56
October 30th, 2016, 12:13 AM
I understand why you would say that but this isnt irrational hubris. I actually think he might have a learning disability or something like that. xpeacex

I may have exaggerated a littlexthumbsupx