PDA

View Full Version : CAA Game of the week

Catsfan90
October 11th, 2016, 05:20 PM
I will be doing a article on the FCS wedge profiling the CAA game of the week. Please vote for which CAA game you believe to be the game of the week.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 11th, 2016, 05:32 PM
Hey, cool man! I don't know why cuz I should be just clicking JMU/UNH but for some reason that Albany/Maine seems every bit as interesting.

ursus arctos horribilis
October 11th, 2016, 05:33 PM
I should have mentioned as interesting as Nova/Richmond also.

Catsfan90
October 11th, 2016, 05:34 PM
Hey, cool man! I don't know why cuz I should be just clicking JMU/UNH but for some reason that Albany/Maine seems every bit as interesting.

Albany and Maine is really interesting. Vegas has it as a pickem, and the way Albany and Maine have been playing I'd like to see where how this game ends up.

BigHouseClosedEnd
October 11th, 2016, 06:44 PM
What universe is this where there are 3 really interesting games .... and then there's the UD/WM game????

melloware13
October 11th, 2016, 08:19 PM
What universe is this where there are 3 really interesting games .... and then there's the UD/WM game????
I think UD/WM is only interesting for the pool of guessing when Dave Brock is fired.

caribbeanhen
October 11th, 2016, 08:23 PM
I think UD/WM is only interesting for the pool of guessing when Dave Brock is fired.

there is some concern about the buyout given the U of Delaware being frugal with the ole check book, he is in year 4 of a 5 year contract

BigHouseClosedEnd
October 11th, 2016, 08:59 PM
there is some concern about the buyout given the U of Delaware being frugal with the ole check book, he is in year 4 of a 5 year contract

If they let him coach into the final year of his deal, they'll get everything that they deserve.

caribbeanhen
October 11th, 2016, 09:10 PM
If they let him coach into the final year of his deal, they'll get everything that they deserve.

I don't know of any hen fan that would disagree with you, but then again I don't know many Hen fans right now period... ha

MR. CHICKEN
October 12th, 2016, 07:50 AM
I don't know of any hen fan that would disagree with you, but then again I don't know many Hen fans right now period... ha

.....WE ARE ALL.......IN DUH WITNESS PROTECTION PLAN............DAT GORGEOUS FOX....IN DUH PUERTO SAND.......COOD BE......HENS ROCK.............AWK!

MR. CHICKEN
October 12th, 2016, 08:13 AM

....YEAH....LIKE DB'S....WHO CAIN'T COVER GRANDMA.......WIDE-OUTS.....WHO WEAR OVEN MITTS.....&....PLAY CALLIN'.......MO' SOOTHIN'....DAN...KENNY G'S......."GREATEST HITS".........BROCK!

Catsfan90
October 12th, 2016, 01:25 PM
Bumping this. But from the looks of it, this leads pretty insurmountable lol.

Ivytalk
October 12th, 2016, 02:10 PM
Not even a close call this week!

caribbeanhen
October 12th, 2016, 09:39 PM
.....WE ARE ALL.......IN DUH WITNESS PROTECTION PLAN............DAT GORGEOUS FOX....IN DUH PUERTO SAND.......COOD BE......HENS ROCK.............AWK!

not sure what MR C is speaking about but it sure sounds funny.....