View Full Version : OVC Week 7

eiu1999
October 10th, 2016, 04:45 PM
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 15
Austin Peay at Jacksonville State 65-14
Eastern Kentucky at Tennessee State 28-24
UT Martin at Murray State 35-14
Eastern Illinois at Tennessee Tech 35-28

Let my wife pick these as she seemed interested in it. And doing better than me.

JSUSoutherner
October 10th, 2016, 04:57 PM
JSU
TSU
UTM
EIU

bonarae
October 10th, 2016, 07:49 PM
Jacksonville State
Tennessee State
UT Martin
Eastern Illinois

EKU Toss Sweep
October 10th, 2016, 08:29 PM
Jacksonville St.
EKU
UT Martin
Eastern Illinois

CockyGeek
October 12th, 2016, 10:14 AM
JSU
EKU
EIU
UTM

SU DOG
October 12th, 2016, 02:22 PM
JSU
TSU
EIU
UTM

Serious question with NO disrespect intended, but I have watched about every team this season via streaming, and I wonder if the OVC is down a little bit this year? Of course, I'm not including JSU, but seems like EKU and maybe even EIU are not up to past levels. I may be wrong - just wondering what more knowledgeable OVC folks think.

CockyGeek
October 12th, 2016, 03:00 PM
JSU
TSU
EIU
UTM

Serious question with NO disrespect intended, but I have watched about every team this season via streaming, and I wonder if the OVC is down a little bit this year? Of course, I'm not including JSU, but seems like EKU and maybe even EIU are not up to past levels. I may be wrong - just wondering what more knowledgeable OVC folks think.

Looks like everyone is down across the board. Probably going to only have that one autobid and nothing else.

MR. CHICKEN
October 13th, 2016, 10:32 AM
JACKSONVILLE STATE
EASTERN KENTUCKY
UT-MARTIN
EASTERN ILLINOIS

JSUSoutherner
October 13th, 2016, 11:05 AM
Looks like everyone is down across the board. Probably going to only have that one autobid and nothing else.
Honestly, if TSU runs the rest of their schedule save for Vandy I think it would be hard to keep them out. They would be 9-2.

eiu1999
October 13th, 2016, 12:02 PM
JSU
TSU
EIU
UTM

I won't speak for EKU, but EIU is not as good as previous editions. QB was an issue coming into the season, as well as who to throw to. Kimble looks like the only one capable of being the starter and he's injury issues make the season very unstable. The kicking game is awful. The defense is subpar to previous years. And that's not good as the defense is traditionally average at best.

ASU33
October 13th, 2016, 01:46 PM
Honestly, if TSU runs the rest of their schedule save for Vandy I think it would be hard to keep them out. They would be 9-2.

I think it would still be hard for them to make it in.