PDA

View Full Version : Tribe v Dukes

BigHouseClosedEnd
October 8th, 2016, 07:24 AM
What universe is this where we've had an active Richmond v Albany thread all week but crickets on this game?

Does the Tribe have any fight left in them? Even if they do, do they have enough team speed to slow down the Dukes?

Catsfan90
October 8th, 2016, 07:28 AM
What universe is this where we've had an active Richmond v Albany thread all week but crickets on this game?

Does the Tribe have any fight left in them? Even if they do, do they have enough team speed to slow down the Dukes?
I would really like to see the tribe learn from the last two weeks and turn this around.

Elon is a little bit better then we thought, and UNH is all that bad either. Couple that with the awful playing conditions of last week, and their mistake driven loss the week prior. They could stay in this game.

TribeNomad1
October 8th, 2016, 07:33 AM

Could be really ugly. No offensive production against Elon or UNH. Punter & Kicker also injured. The Richmond paper this am provided a telling stat.........QB Steve Cluley has thrown 17 INTS in the last 8 games.

Catsfan90
October 8th, 2016, 07:35 AM
Could be really ugly. No offensive production against Elon or UNH. Punter & Kicker also injured. The Richmond paper this am provided a telling stat.........QB Steve Cluley has thrown 17 INTS in the last 8 games.
If he has another bad game, do they move forward with him? Are there any other options at QB?

CaryNCDuke
October 8th, 2016, 07:42 AM
Clothe Your
Stupid
Naked Griffin!

Tune in. Should be an interesting game. Might have another 0 passing yards game a la 2010 if I remember right.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

TribeNomad1
October 8th, 2016, 07:46 AM
If he has another bad game, do they move forward with him? Are there any other options at QB?

In the early 90's our coach was known as an offensive guru and a whiz at QB development.

MR. CHICKEN
October 8th, 2016, 08:00 AM

....UH COURSE.......xnodx......AWK!

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23674&stc=1

Stonewall D
October 8th, 2016, 09:27 AM
Ąt this point, Albany has more going for them than W&M.

Schism55
October 8th, 2016, 09:41 AM
Was going to ask W&M fans the source of their current misfortune, but that stat sums it up quite nicely. That is a crazy amount of turnovers in 8 games, ouch.

Stonewall D
October 8th, 2016, 09:49 AM
I thought Laycock has been out coached the last two weeks. This game is huge for him and the tribe.

caribbeanhen
October 8th, 2016, 11:51 AM
....UH COURSE.......xnodx......AWK!

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23674&stc=1

don't make me laugh too hard Mr Chicken, you know that same joke has been used on gogohens

Matt
October 8th, 2016, 01:01 PM
Dukes win by 20. I'd be shocked if it's closer

veinup
October 8th, 2016, 05:24 PM
exclamation point on that one. go dukez

RootinFerDukes
October 8th, 2016, 07:53 PM
Dukes win by 20. I'd be shocked if it's closer

Be shocked. I wouldn't call this an ugly win. We played well aside from the final trash TD we let wm score as the defense was apparently already heading to the locker rooms early.

Wm is a rival and always a tough game. They were desperate and came to play. I give them credit. We had no answer for Anderson.

MR. CHICKEN
October 8th, 2016, 09:59 PM
don't make me laugh too hard Mr Chicken, you know that same joke has been used on gogohens

...MUSTAH MISSED IT....OR SUBLIMINAL SUGGESTION....AH TRY TA BE ORIGINAL....OR GIVE CREDIT.....AH HAD UH WHOLE SHTICK....BUT NOBODAH BOUGHT INTA DUH SET-UP.........AWK!