October 1st, 2016, 08:25 PM
SDSU currently dumpstering WIU.

45-14 in the 3rd qtr.

Twentysix
October 1st, 2016, 08:29 PM
It is now 52-14. Still 3rd qtr.

ST_Lawson
October 1st, 2016, 08:32 PM
Am I just seeing things through "purple colored glasses" or have there been some really bull**** calls? Not this most recent TD, but the one before, I saw two instances of holding against our d-line, but no call. That's just one example, there have been plenty of others.

If I'm wrong, please tell me I'm wrong, maybe I'm just entirely biased.

Twentysix
October 1st, 2016, 08:33 PM
Am I just seeing things through "purple colored glasses" or have there been some really bull**** calls? Not this most recent TD, but the one before, I saw two instances of holding against our d-line, but no call. That's just one example, there have been plenty of others.

Couldn't say I'm only half watching. I really doubt that the refs have spotted SDSU nearly 40 points though.

ST_Lawson
October 1st, 2016, 08:34 PM
Couldn't say I'm only half watching.

That's more than me, I stopped watching after that last pick 6 (where I saw what should have been a "roughing the passer", but nope).

TV off. I'm done with football today.

Evolution Prime
October 1st, 2016, 08:36 PM
Can't tell either. Listening to it on WNAX internet feed here at work.

Twentysix
October 1st, 2016, 08:37 PM
SDSU ball. Still 3rd qtr.

SDSU could easily hit 70 if Stigg doesn't call off the dogs.

Twentysix
October 1st, 2016, 08:40 PM
I mean, call off the bunnies...

Bisonwinagn
October 1st, 2016, 08:42 PM
SDSU winning easy was expected, but probably not this big.

Bison Fan in NW MN
October 1st, 2016, 08:42 PM
WIU was up 14-7 at one point....now it is 52-14....xeekx

Twentysix
October 1st, 2016, 08:43 PM
SDSU winning easy was expected, but probably not this big.

??? No way was SDSU winning easy expected.

X-Factor
October 1st, 2016, 08:47 PM
That's more than me, I stopped watching after that last pick 6 (where I saw what should have been a "roughing the passer", but nope).

TV off. I'm done with football today.

I think your team had a similar plan when they went into the locker room at the half. Kinda reminds me of the Bison-Necks game last year. It will be real interesting to see how the team handles this loss the rest of the season.

Twentysix
October 1st, 2016, 08:48 PM
I think your team had a similar plan when they went into the locker room at the half. Kinda reminds me of the Bison-Necks game last year. It will be real interesting to see how the team handles this loss the rest of the season.

Which is weird cause they have a new HC.

ST_Lawson
October 1st, 2016, 08:54 PM

Yea, reminds me a lot of that game. Last year, we followed up by winning the last two games of the season, then the first game of the playoffs. At the start of the season, I'd penciled this game in as a loss for us anyway, but still had us finishing with 7 wins and making the playoffs, so this is by no means the end. We're 3-1 with some wins over good teams. We just gotta get back to playing the way we can play...like we played the first three games.

Just disappointing. I've got the TV off and the alcohol out (and I rarely drink).

BisonTru
October 1st, 2016, 09:01 PM
They already have the highlights up.

http://youtu.be/cCI18qAoKq4

PantherRob82
October 1st, 2016, 09:10 PM
The refs cost WIU this game. They will be Top 5 in my poll still. :p

Bisonwinagn
October 1st, 2016, 09:13 PM
??? No way was SDSU winning easy expected.

Did you really think WIU was going to come off a hard fought win against NIU and compete with SDSU off their bye week? Also this was a must win game for SDSU and revenge for last year. This was easily a 3 or 4 touchdown game. Anyone paying attention could see this coming.

Twentysix
October 1st, 2016, 09:15 PM
Did you really think WIU was going to come off a hard fought win against NIU and compete with SDSU off their bye week? Also this was a must win game for SDSU and revenge for last year. This was easily a 3 or 4 touchdown game. Anyone paying attention could see this coming.

Again, I call complete bull**** on what you are saying.

Great job SDSU.

Bisonwinagn
October 1st, 2016, 09:17 PM
Again, I call complete bull**** on what you are saying.

Great job SDSU.

Again you're an idiot and don't know much about football. Sucks to be you.

BisonTru
October 1st, 2016, 09:22 PM

You don't get to play "I knew it" when you didn't predict ****. I suppose you also knew MSU was going to get their first MVFC win in almost two years. xrolleyesx Come here before the games and make your predictions and then you can start throwing crow on plates when your right.

Thumper 76
October 1st, 2016, 09:26 PM

There were a couple calls that I thought should have been called, namely the one where the QB slid and got popped should have been a flag. Same time, the TD to Wieneke that was called off because of a hold was a garbage call as well. I didn't see all the holds, but I have blue and yellow glasses on too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bison56
October 1st, 2016, 09:27 PM

Everyone is a football genius after the game.

Thumper 76
October 1st, 2016, 09:27 PM

You're the only person who called this, and you did do it after the fact. That's all I'm saying. With WIU coming in with a powerful looking offense and SDSU giving up 41 points per game, I don't know of anybody else who called this being a blow out. You must be rolling in the dough from all the bets you win in Vegas if you're calling games like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CappinHard
October 1st, 2016, 09:50 PM

The spread was only 5.5, so... Apparently the oddsmakers are idiots that don't know much about football either. Sucks to be them.

ST_Lawson
October 1st, 2016, 10:13 PM
Even if you were to factor in some calls that I personally feel were questionable, it was still a flat-out beat-down. A decent number of those calls go our direction, and instead of losing by 38, we....lose by 28. The end result is still the same. It is what it is. I'm not happy about it, but we didn't play the way I've seen us play in the first three games, and SDSU played better than I've seen them play in a long time. We made some horrible decisions, got away from what our usual "gameplan" is, and SDSU just had our number.

It's just like last year's game at NDSU (a 52-point loss, in case you forgot). Game just got really out of hand, really fast. The difference was that Western at least did well for the 1st quarter this time. But like a lot of people said about that loss at NDSU is that Western is not as bad of a team as that score showed. UND fans liked to point to it as a reason we shouldn't have been in the playoffs, but while we weren't on the level of the Bison last year, or SDSU this year (today at least) we're still going to be in the top half of the conference this year and will likely be in the playoffs.

Twentysix
October 1st, 2016, 11:06 PM
Even if you were to factor in some calls that I personally feel were questionable, it was still a flat-out beat-down. A decent number of those calls go our direction, and instead of losing by 38, we....lose by 28. The end result is still the same. It is what it is. I'm not happy about it, but we didn't play the way I've seen us play in the first three games, and SDSU played better than I've seen them play in a long time. We made some horrible decisions, got away from what our usual "gameplan" is, and SDSU just had our number.

It's just like last year's game at NDSU (a 52-point loss, in case you forgot). Game just got really out of hand, really fast. The difference was that Western at least did well for the 1st quarter this time. But like a lot of people said about that loss at NDSU is that Western is not as bad of a team as that score showed. UND fans liked to point to it as a reason we shouldn't have been in the playoffs, but while we weren't on the level of the Bison last year, or SDSU this year (today at least) we're still going to be in the top half of the conference this year and will likely be in the playoffs.

Indeed, WIU's season is far from over.

Schism55
October 2nd, 2016, 12:39 PM
Indeed, WIU's season is far from over.
So much this.
This week is over, put it behind you and stomp and mudhole in Indiana St this week.
Think WIU will make some noise in the playoffs this year.

Sycamore62
October 2nd, 2016, 03:19 PM
You don't get to play "I knew it" when you didn't predict ****. I suppose you also knew MSU was going to get their first MVFC win in almost two years. xrolleyesx Come here before the games and make your predictions and then you can start throwing crow on plates when your right.
I called all of these except for my caveot on the ISUb game who I will never pick against under any curcumstances.

Jacks02
October 4th, 2016, 11:52 AM
Highlights from the game from SDSU.

https://twitter.com/GoJacksFB/status/783306377519181825

ST_Lawson
October 4th, 2016, 09:48 PM
Highlights from the game from SDSU.

https://twitter.com/GoJacksFB/status/783306377519181825

Wouldn't SDSU's highlights just be the entire 2nd and 3rd quarters?