View Full Version : AGS Facebook Question

MrTitleist
September 29th, 2016, 03:12 PM
Hey guys,

I've been running the AGS Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/AnyGivenSaturday/) page for a while and I've been working on some stuff with it. My question is... when you guys cruise Facebook, what times of day do you typically cruise Facebook? I'm working on posting articles from the FCS Wedge site and want as many of you to see it as possible. I'm basically mining your surfing habits so you get to see all of the FCS news. Respond back if you feel like it... thanks!

TheRevSFA
September 29th, 2016, 03:18 PM
In the morning pre work....during my nightly poop....

Twentysix
September 29th, 2016, 03:21 PM
Completely arbitrary from 11am-4am

flyrod
September 29th, 2016, 03:28 PM
10-11p-3a Daily so I am usually on FB but check every so often during other times of day.

lionsrking2
September 29th, 2016, 03:31 PM
Hey guys,

I've been running the AGS Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/AnyGivenSaturday/) page for a while and I've been working on some stuff with it. My question is... when you guys cruise Facebook, what times of day do you typically cruise Facebook? I'm working on posting articles from the FCS Wedge site and want as many of you to see it as possible. I'm basically mining your surfing habits so you get to see all of the FCS news. Respond back if you feel like it... thanks!

Not on Facebook.

McNeese75
September 29th, 2016, 03:42 PM
Not on Facebook.

Neither Me

REALBird
September 29th, 2016, 03:45 PM
All day. All night. LOL

BEAR
September 29th, 2016, 03:51 PM
I have a MySpace account...will you post some articles there???? xlolx

FCSwatcher
September 29th, 2016, 04:02 PM
Unless people actively reply, engage, with your posts it will not matter. That is the key to showing up in a news feed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bison56
September 29th, 2016, 04:14 PM
Lunch break and in the evening.

POD Knows
September 29th, 2016, 04:26 PM
Mark Zuckerberg is a douchebag

MrTitleist
September 29th, 2016, 04:43 PM
I have a MySpace account...will you post some articles there???? xlolx

Yes

- - - Updated - - -

Unless people actively reply, engage, with your posts it will not matter. That is the key to showing up in a news feed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Right now it engages about 1/4 of the users of the page.. need to increase both of those stats.

bojeta
September 29th, 2016, 06:09 PM
Hit it at lunch each day, and after work from 4 to evening sporadically.

bonarae
September 29th, 2016, 06:38 PM
Hey guys,

I am like on on the odd hours (your time that is).

Prime Power
September 29th, 2016, 08:02 PM
In the morning before work(0700) and at night before bed(2000).

MrTitleist
September 29th, 2016, 09:53 PM
I am like on on the odd hours (your time that is).

I assume you meant "I'm on while the best time zone is just getting their night started" right?

:)

bonarae
September 29th, 2016, 10:46 PM
I assume you meant "I'm on while the best time zone is just getting their night started" right?

:)

Yes. :)

ngineer
September 29th, 2016, 11:38 PM
Only a few times a week. Usually late at night before bed mostly to keep up with my kids lives.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 30th, 2016, 01:21 AM
I added a poll to this thread to make this a little clearer to see. If you've answered could you please vote in the poll as well?

This is multiple choice so if you cover two or three then so be it...vote in them. It's a simple click or two, please help MrT out.

MrTitleist
September 30th, 2016, 09:10 AM
Thanks, Urpus!

eiu1999
September 30th, 2016, 09:34 AM
Usually before bed.

superman7515
September 30th, 2016, 09:46 AM

This. My page has a reach of just under 64,000 people, but only 8700 engaged, so it's really hit or miss with how often my posts show up in someone's news feeds. The key is to try to get them to subscribe to your page, that way they get every single post in their feed.

FormerPokeCenter
September 30th, 2016, 10:04 AM
Users need to follow you....Notifications are the key to the whole thing....

MrTitleist
September 30th, 2016, 10:54 AM
I've noticed some are far more dedicated than others when it comes to engaging the FB page. The analytics are quite interesting.

Mayville Bison
September 30th, 2016, 01:40 PM
Lunch break and in the evening.

This here for me, too.

Catbooster
October 1st, 2016, 12:10 AM
In the evening, but only once or so a week (maybe a couple times one week but might not check it for a couple weeks other times).