PDA

View Full Version : Suspended Missouri State QB faces animal cruelty citation

Lehigh Football Nation
September 27th, 2016, 09:49 AM
Um wut

http://collegefootball.ap.org/article/suspended-missouri-state-qb-faces-animal-cruelty-citation

geaux_sioux
September 27th, 2016, 09:51 AM
Um wut

http://collegefootball.ap.org/article/suspended-missouri-state-qb-faces-animal-cruelty-citation

Piece of ****

POD Knows
September 27th, 2016, 09:54 AM
Hell, let him play, maybe some dog lovers on their opposing teams would like a shot at him.

PantherRob82
September 27th, 2016, 10:10 AM
**** this guy.

Thumper 76
September 27th, 2016, 10:21 AM
Next on ESPN 30 for 30, what if I told you there were times where a bounty on a QB isn't a bad thing?

eiu1999
September 27th, 2016, 10:35 AM
Dogs Lives Matter

BisonBacker
September 27th, 2016, 12:07 PM
He's got some serious personal issues. People who can do that to an animal need to be taken out back and straightened out themselves. POS.

woffordgrad94
September 27th, 2016, 12:14 PM
Someone needs to take this piece of trash in a back alley and do everything to him that he did to that poor dog. Let's see how HE likes a busted jaw and cracked teeth. I love dogs and this makes me sick. This is not something "a young man of the highest caliber" would ever do!

Sycamore62
September 27th, 2016, 12:17 PM
its not like he took a knee for the national anthem

woffordgrad94
September 27th, 2016, 12:22 PM
its not like he took a knee for the national anthem
Someone had to go there. Oh boy, here we go...

VikingPSU
September 27th, 2016, 01:05 PM
does anyone have a link to whatever happened here?

Bisonator
September 27th, 2016, 01:51 PM
does anyone have a link to whatever happened here?

http://metro.co.uk/2016/09/26/quarterback-breck-ruddick-suspended-after-he-shattered-a-dogs-jaw-with-three-punches-6152857/

Punk needs his ass kicked!

X-Factor
September 27th, 2016, 02:20 PM
Damn I would love to see him start at QB when MSU plays us in a couple weeks. Our Dline would be havin fun

ST_Lawson
September 27th, 2016, 03:59 PM
Yea...he likes to beat up on dogs? I think there's some salukis, bulldogs, and coyotes that would like to have a word with him about his treatment of fellow canines.

PantherRob82
September 27th, 2016, 04:05 PM
http://metro.co.uk/2016/09/26/quarterback-breck-ruddick-suspended-after-he-shattered-a-dogs-jaw-with-three-punches-6152857/

Punk needs his ass kicked!

I wish I hadn't read that. I wish someone would return the favor. ****er.

bonarae
September 27th, 2016, 07:33 PM
Goodbye to him in the public eye. I think he won't be on the field anymore, since he may be destined for his kicking off from the team. xsmhx

Go...gate
September 27th, 2016, 07:56 PM
Gotta ask yourself what motivates people to do this sick stuff.

Bisonoline
September 27th, 2016, 08:18 PM
You dont see damage like this from a punch. You would need something like a bat. But a dog isnt going to stick around if hes punched or it will fight back. If hes beaten to the point of shattering his jaw hes not going anywhere.
Its sounds like the dog when it got loose it was hit by a car. Also if you read futher I dont think it had a broken jaw but it did have broken teeth. You just cant break a dogs teeth with a punch.

A lot of this story doesnt add up.

PantherRob82
September 27th, 2016, 08:28 PM
You dont see damage like this from a punch. You would need something like a bat. But a dog isnt going to stick around if hes punched or it will fight back. If hes beaten to the point of shattering his jaw hes not going anywhere.
Its sounds like the dog when it got loose it was hit by a car. Also if you read futher I dont think it had a broken jaw but it did have broken teeth. You just cant break a dogs teeth with a punch.

It looked like some of the teeth were still stuck in pieces of the jaw. Either way the guy is a giant douche. Different levels, but it would still be completely ****ed if he let his friends dog run off and get hit by a car.

UAalum72
September 27th, 2016, 08:33 PM

A lot of this story doesnt add up."his jaw bones were shattered (not just broken), he had to have 6 teeth pulled,"

and having the bill doesn't prove you didn't do it.

Bisonoline
September 27th, 2016, 08:42 PM
"his jaw bones were shattered (not just broken), he had to have 6 teeth pulled,"

and having the bill doesn't prove you didn't do it.

The bill with have details of the procedures done. That would give clarity of the injuries.

Thumper 76
September 27th, 2016, 09:33 PM

If he grabbed it's collar and wailed away I could see it. Australian Shepards are pretty small dogs, so I could see it if he trapped the dogs collar and wailed away. Honestly it getting hit by a car makes more sense though. If he's watched the dog before he likely would have beaten it then too, and the dog would have shown some signs of abuse around him you would think. That's a level of violence against something that you don't just suddenly jump to, it usually escalates.

BigHouseClosedEnd
September 27th, 2016, 09:50 PM
The kid has a horrendous hair style too.
Cut him (and his hair).

JayJ79
September 27th, 2016, 10:33 PM
Different levels, but it would still be completely ****ed if he let his friends dog run off and get hit by a car.

I disagree. If that were the circumstance, it would be negligence, to some degree, but not nearly on the same level as physical abuse.

On a different note, I find it rather disturbing that some people seem to get more worked up about this type of story than they do about stories of rape or sexual misconduct.

PantherRob82
September 27th, 2016, 10:41 PM
I disagree. If that were the circumstance, it would be negligence, to some degree, but not nearly on the same level as physical abuse.

On a different note, I find it rather disturbing that some people seem to get more worked up about this type of story than they do about stories of rape or sexual misconduct.
It's almost like I said "different levels". I'm sure you would feel better if it was gross negligence instead of abuse. The dog is probably waiting to find out which one it is so it can decide how hurt it is.

To your second paragraph: you would. xrolleyesx

Thumper 76
September 27th, 2016, 11:01 PM

Meh, if he came home and the dog raced out of the house when he opened the door is that really negligence? From my experience there not many dogs out there who listen to anybody who isn't their owner well. That and almost every small breed city dog I've ever seen isn't trained for **** in the first place. Personally I would be looking at the lady who reported finding the dog as well. It's not hard to fathom somebody hitting a dog with their car and then claiming they just found it.

Bisonoline
September 27th, 2016, 11:13 PM
It looked like some of the teeth were still stuck in pieces of the jaw. Either way the guy is a giant douche. Different levels, but it would still be completely ****ed if he let his friends dog run off and get hit by a car.

Have you ever had a dog for a pet? If you arent the owner they dont behave real well. Plus the fact that you usually have to let them out of the house to go to the bathroom they can get away easier than you think.

Gater
September 27th, 2016, 11:18 PM
I have an Australian Shepherd that looks at lot like this dog. She is unbelievably smart. She's got all of the other things that make dogs great-- loyal and happy to see you and all of that stuff--but it's how smart she is that people can't believe. Maybe there is another side to this story but it takes a special kind of man to do something like this. Sounds like he'll make a great dad/husband.

geaux_sioux
September 28th, 2016, 08:42 AM
So you're guess the dog got hit on the snout by a car? To me that sounds like it would possibly break its neck.

PantherRob82
September 28th, 2016, 08:50 AM
Maybe it was Colonel Mustard with a lead pipe in the billiard-room.

Thumper 76
September 28th, 2016, 09:10 AM
So you're guess the dog got hit on the snout by a car? To me that sounds like it would possibly break its neck.

I've personally hit a dog on the head like that with my car, obviously not on purpose, and it just got up, shook it's head and ran to its owners house. Remember it's in a town, so I doubt a car would hit it going much faster than 35.

PantherRob82
September 28th, 2016, 09:21 AM
I've personally hit a dog on the head like that with my car, obviously not on purpose, and it just got up, shook it's head and ran to its owners house. Remember it's in a town, so I doubt a car would hit it going much faster than 35.

I really don't see a way that you hit a dog with a car fast enough to shatter its jaw but not kill it by snapping its neck.

clenz
September 28th, 2016, 09:24 AM
Kill him

Animal and child abusers have no right to life, IMO

Bisonoline
September 28th, 2016, 09:52 AM
If he grabbed it's collar and wailed away I could see it. Australian Shepards are pretty small dogs, so I could see it if he trapped the dogs collar and wailed away. Honestly it getting hit by a car makes more sense though. If he's watched the dog before he likely would have beaten it then too, and the dog would have shown some signs of abuse around him you would think. That's a level of violence against something that you don't just suddenly jump to, it usually escalates.

Seems to be a lot of facts missing from the story replaced by an emotional narrative of what she think happened.

Bisonoline
September 28th, 2016, 09:58 AM
I really don't see a way that you hit a dog with a car fast enough to shatter its jaw but not kill it by snapping its neck.

You dont have to hit a dog directly in the jaw or head. Many pets get run over or rolled. During that process the head can fly up and hit the under carriage
etc etc. Its amazing what injuries can occur to humans in a car accident. Same for animals.

Bisonoline
September 28th, 2016, 10:02 AM

Sooooooo if a car would need to go fast to break its jaw and in the process snap its neck you really think that punching it would shatter its jaw?

clenz
September 28th, 2016, 10:07 AM
Sooooooo if a car would need to go fast to break its jaw and in the process snap its neck you really think that punching it would shatter its jaw?
Yes.

Surface area of impact.

A bumper of a car is going to impact the entire head/neck. If the impact is enough to be the jaw it will be enough to break the neck.

A punch is much more concentrated - I don't know the size of his hands but somewhere about the size of a 5x4 square more or less.

For reference google Mythbusters and when they tested "Punching your way out of a paper bag". Bit of a spoiler - tested with and without boxing gloves. With boxing gloves it was near impossible because of the surface area. Without gloves it was 1 or 2 swings and the bag ripped.

Thumper 76
September 28th, 2016, 10:50 AM
You dont have to hit a dog directly in the jaw or head. Many pets get run over or rolled. During that process the head can fly up and hit the under carriage
etc etc. Its amazing what injuries can occur to humans in a car accident. Same for animals.

This makes sense more sense than a direct blow by the bumper. I just have a hard time wrapping my head around a guy getting that violent with someone else's pet out of the blue. Usually people abuse their own animals, not their friends.

nevadagriz
September 28th, 2016, 11:01 AM
I would have the man walk into a room with the dog, see how the dog reacts could tell you if the man was responsible. If the dog gets real scared the man probably hit it. Just thinking outside the box since the dog can't be interviewed.

Bisonator
September 28th, 2016, 11:13 AM
If it had been hit by a car I would think there would have been other injuries. It's certainly possible but the fact that he is only denying breaking the jaw and not causing the injury and he's paying the bill leads me to believe he's guilty of something.

Thumper 76
September 28th, 2016, 11:47 AM
If it had been hit by a car I would think there would have been other injuries. It's certainly possible but the fact that he is only denying breaking the jaw and not causing the injury and he's paying the bill leads me to believe he's guilty of something.

I've hit two dogs in my life. First one just clipped the head and the second jumped out from behind a mailbox on the highway at 11pm. Hit it at probably 50 mph minimum. Looked for it for an hr with the owner in the woods and couldn't find it. The next morning it ran into the owners house like nothing happened. He took it to the vet and there were no injuries except one. He had been hit hard enough that it moved his heart two inches inside his chest cavity which the vet said wouldn't cause any problems. I know this because it was in my hometown and my parents talked to him two days later. Had to replace $1200 worth of crap on the car though.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I actually am more towards what you are saying. But dogs are a lot tougher animals than they get credit for a lot of the time.

Thumper 76
September 28th, 2016, 11:50 AM
Kill him

Animal and child abusers have no right to life, IMO

Not on board with the animal abusers part I guess. If I can't see myself being able to put a bullet in the head of a person for what they did, I can't justify the death penalty. I love my pets, but if somebody abused them I wouldn't kill them. I'd beat the hell out of them, but I wouldn't kill them. My kid is a different story though.

PantherRob82
September 28th, 2016, 11:58 AM
I think anything is possible, I just find it amusing that people are so sure that he didn't do it. Either he's a complete piece of **** for doing this to the dog, or is just an asshole who didn't take good care of a friend's dog. Either way, he sucks, it's just a matter of how much.

Bisonoline
September 28th, 2016, 03:00 PM
Yes.

Surface area of impact.

A bumper of a car is going to impact the entire head/neck. If the impact is enough to be the jaw it will be enough to break the neck.

A punch is much more concentrated - I don't know the size of his hands but somewhere about the size of a 5x4 square more or less.

For reference google Mythbusters and when they tested "Punching your way out of a paper bag". Bit of a spoiler - tested with and without boxing gloves. With boxing gloves it was near impossible because of the surface area. Without gloves it was 1 or 2 swings and the bag ripped.

How can you say the bumper will impact the entire head, jaw and neck area? You cant. Myth busters? LOL

Bisonoline
September 28th, 2016, 03:07 PM
I would have the man walk into a room with the dog, see how the dog reacts could tell you if the man was responsible. If the dog gets real scared the man probably hit it. Just thinking outside the box since the dog can't be interviewed.

That would be interesting. Pets--animals do not forget who who injured them.

clenz
September 28th, 2016, 03:11 PM
How can you say the bumper will impact the entire head, jaw and neck area? You cant. Myth busters? LOL
The size of a car bumper? The smallest area it could impact is the tip of the nose. Bumpers are massive, flat (outside of design aesthetics) pieces of a car. It would be pretty damn hard, outside of a nose to nose impact, for a bumper to impact a tiny area on the side of a dogs head without catching the entire head. That, in turn, will cause a much more violent, large scale, head and neck rotation.

A fist is a much more concentrated point of impact.

There is hard science behind that fact.

The force of an impact is greater if the impact is funneled into a smaller surface area. That's literally science.

Bisonoline
September 28th, 2016, 03:13 PM
I think anything is possible, I just find it amusing that people are so sure that he didn't do it. Either he's a complete piece of **** for doing this to the dog, or is just an asshole who didn't take good care of a friend's dog. Either way, he sucks, it's just a matter of how much.

My position is I dont know if he did or didnt. Im saying the story doesnt make sense and there isnt enough factual information for me to say the kid needs to be beaten to with in an inch of his life.

jacksfan29
September 28th, 2016, 03:30 PM
My position is I dont know if he did or didnt. Im saying the story doesnt make sense and there isnt enough factual information for me to say the kid needs to be beaten to with in an inch of his life.

Actually there seems to be plenty of proof as to what he did. A car? There would be more damage to the dog than just the jaw. Especially an Australian Shepherd.

A punch isn't enough? I have a 1-year-old Australian Shepard. She is far more petite than any dog I have owned. Her bones are smaller and she is much more fragile. Unlike Australian Cattle Dogs (which I have also owned), they use their intelligence and agility to herd. An Australian Cattle Dog uses its smarts and toughness to herd. As I said, I've had both. A punch would do nothing to the Cattle Dog but make her mad. The Shepherd would be hurt, immediately by a punch.

Could this guy break the jaw of a Shepherd, plus break teeth holding her down and throwing punches? Yes, without a doubt. He's guilty and his career in FB at MSU should be over.

clenz
September 28th, 2016, 03:41 PM
Actually there seems to be plenty of proof as to what he did. A car? There would be more damage to the dog than just the jaw. Especially an Australian Shepherd.

A punch isn't enough? I have a 1-year-old Australian Shepard. She is far more petite than any dog I have owned. Her bones are smaller and she is much more fragile. Unlike Australian Cattle Dogs (which I have also owned), they use their intelligence and agility to herd. An Australian Cattle Dog uses its smarts and toughness to herd. As I said, I've had both. A punch would do nothing to the Cattle Dog but make her mad. The Shepherd would be hurt, immediately by a punch.

Could this guy break the jaw of a Shepherd, plus break teeth holding her down and throwing punches? Yes, without a doubt. He's guilty and his career in FB at MSU should be over.
To reference the Mythbusters expirement, which oline wants to laugh off - Adam Savage was the one doing the testing. At the time Savage was 48 years old, and has never actually played a competitive sport. He doesn't lift, especially not at the level of a college athlete.

This man
http://i.onionstatic.com/avclub/5264/95/16x9/960.jpg

was able to register 593 pounds of force with a punch.

593 pounds of force

Safe to assume a 20 year old college football player would be able to muster up a tad bit more force than a 48 year old scientist who doesn't strength train.
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2806866.1474903430!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_750/dog27s-1-web.jpg

PantherRob82
September 28th, 2016, 04:50 PM

So you're telling me that the football team suspended him over something like this when there was no evidence?

Thumper 76
September 28th, 2016, 05:08 PM
So you're telling me that the football team suspended him over something like this when there was no evidence?

Realistically from the articles posted here the only real evidence out there is a Facebook post and a vet bill. When she says he hit her dog and led him outside and let it run off, there's no witness cited AND she wasn't there. So how the hell does she know that? The majority of the "facts" in the article are straight from her accusatory Facebook post about the situation. I didn't see anything about someone witnessing hitting the dog or any other evidence like cuts on his hand from the dogs teeth when he hit it. If he is in fact guilty then he is a royal asshole who needs his ass kicked. But I find it funny that the majority of other situations involving a police investigation and legal troubles we always have people wanting to wait for the facts to fully come out. Now there's a dog involved and we all want him burned at the stake with no real evidence besides the testimony of a woman who wasn't there and only real knowledge she has (from what the article presented) was she dropped off her dog, he called her and said it ran off, and when she found the dog it had broken teeth and a broken jawbone. The rest is only what she has imagined to have happened unless someone told her that's what he did, which isn't said anywhere. To be honest she better pray to god he did actually do it now, because if he didn't she should be facing a real nasty defamation/slander lawsuit.

jacksfan29
September 28th, 2016, 05:25 PM

If you read the article he was cited with three acts of animal cruelty. He got himself an attorney who didn't dismiss the charges as false, instead the attorney simply stated the kid is a "kid of high character". I have a feeling there is plenty of evidence that he did exactly what he is charged with doing.

PantherRob82
September 28th, 2016, 06:49 PM
Realistically from the articles posted here the only real evidence out there is a Facebook post and a vet bill. When she says he hit her dog and led him outside and let it run off, there's no witness cited AND she wasn't there. So how the hell does she know that? The majority of the "facts" in the article are straight from her accusatory Facebook post about the situation. I didn't see anything about someone witnessing hitting the dog or any other evidence like cuts on his hand from the dogs teeth when he hit it. If he is in fact guilty then he is a royal asshole who needs his ass kicked. But I find it funny that the majority of other situations involving a police investigation and legal troubles we always have people wanting to wait for the facts to fully come out. Now there's a dog involved and we all want him burned at the stake with no real evidence besides the testimony of a woman who wasn't there and only real knowledge she has (from what the article presented) was she dropped off her dog, he called her and said it ran off, and when she found the dog it had broken teeth and a broken jawbone. The rest is only what she has imagined to have happened unless someone told her that's what he did, which isn't said anywhere. To be honest she better pray to god he did actually do it now, because if he didn't she should be facing a real nasty defamation/slander lawsuit.

Police don't normally press charges and then investigate. The kid was charged based on the evidence they had. I don't think that the process is perfect and I'm completely willing to admit that he may be not guilty. but the best-case scenario of him being not guilty of the crime means that he was an asshole who couldn't take care of his friends dog properly and let it get severely injured because of his inability to do what he said he would.

- - - Updated - - -

Police don't normally press charges and then investigate. The kid was charged based on the evidence they had. I don't think that the process is perfect and I'm completely willing to admit that he may be not guilty. but the best-case scenario of him being not guilty of the crime means that he was an asshole who couldn't take care of his friends dog properly and let it get severely injured because of his inability to do what he said he would.

Thumper 76
September 28th, 2016, 06:58 PM
My bad, didn't read he was already cited, only read the second one. What a cock he is

Bisonoline
September 28th, 2016, 07:15 PM

Teams now suspend players if they is any questionable behavior. Lets see---Duke La Crosse team? DAs bring charges up when ever there is a hot button to be pushed. Animal cruelty is now a big publicity getter.

But I am surprised there are so many veterinary experts on this board.xlolx

Bisonoline
September 28th, 2016, 07:21 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Really. Have you ever had a dog? Cat?

Bisonoline
September 28th, 2016, 07:25 PM
My bad, didn't read he was already cited, only read the second one. What a cock he is

That was the deal breaker?

Bisonoline
September 28th, 2016, 07:35 PM

So now youve made up a scenario and treat it as fact. Wow.

Bisonoline
September 28th, 2016, 07:37 PM
The size of a car bumper? The smallest area it could impact is the tip of the nose. Bumpers are massive, flat (outside of design aesthetics) pieces of a car. It would be pretty damn hard, outside of a nose to nose impact, for a bumper to impact a tiny area on the side of a dogs head without catching the entire head. That, in turn, will cause a much more violent, large scale, head and neck rotation.

A fist is a much more concentrated point of impact.

There is hard science behind that fact.

The force of an impact is greater if the impact is funneled into a smaller surface area. That's literally science.

How do you know this?

PantherRob82
September 28th, 2016, 07:40 PM
Really. Have you ever had a dog? Cat?

Yes. and if a friend was supposed to watch them and let them loose and didn't go look for them I would be pissed.

- - - Updated - - -

How do you know this?

Why do you have such a boner for him being innocent? You have no more information than we do. Were you wrongfully accused of abusing an animal? xlolx

- - - Updated - - -

How do you know this?

Why do you have such a boner for him being innocent? You have no more information than we do. Were you wrongfully accused of abusing an animal? xlolx

clenz
September 28th, 2016, 07:41 PM
How do you know this?

How do you propose hitting a dog in the jaw with a bumper but not the rest of the face?

Thumper 76
September 28th, 2016, 07:44 PM

That was the deal breaker?

Couple things. They didn't cite him once, they gave him three. Have a hard time seeing him getting three for just having the dog get out and smacked by a car or whatever. And I've already invested more time of my life than I have over a dog. In the end it's not a child or woman who was abused, it's really just a dog. If he did he an asshole, but it's not nearly the worst offense that's been committed by an athlete. So I'm throwing in the towel.

Bisonoline
September 28th, 2016, 07:46 PM
To reference the Mythbusters expirement, which oline wants to laugh off - Adam Savage was the one doing the testing. At the time Savage was 48 years old, and has never actually played a competitive sport. He doesn't lift, especially not at the level of a college athlete.

This man
http://i.onionstatic.com/avclub/5264/95/16x9/960.jpg

was able to register 593 pounds of force with a punch.

593 pounds of force

Safe to assume a 20 year old college football player would be able to muster up a tad bit more force than a 48 year old scientist who doesn't strength train.
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.2806866.1474903430!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_750/dog27s-1-web.jpg
So did they prove that 500+ pounds of force would shatter a dogs jaw? Better yet have them try to punch the dog while its moving and trying to bite you as it protects him self. :D

ASU33
September 28th, 2016, 07:47 PM
There's a Change.org petition going around now to get him booted from the team.

PantherRob82
September 28th, 2016, 07:50 PM
There's a Change.org petition going around now to get him booted from the team.

That's dumb. The dog was probably abducted by aliens and experimented on. :D

Bisonoline
September 28th, 2016, 07:53 PM
How do you propose hitting a dog in the jaw with a bumper but not the rest of the face?

Could have been hit at angle by the corner of the bumper or fender. You are assuming in your scenario that the dog was hit flat square on the side of his jaw with the flat side of the bumper. The dog could have been rooled at hit by the back axel. There are literally thousands of mechanisms of injury that could happen.

clenz
September 28th, 2016, 07:56 PM
So did they prove that 500+ pounds of force would shatter a dogs jaw? Better yet have them try to punch the dog while its moving and trying to bite you as it protects him self. :D

Using logic, yes if landed direct it would.

That punch generated 2,900 newtons of energy. It takes about 4000 newtons to break the femur. He's essentially, having not strength trained not far off of enough force to break a femur. His newtons generated is enough to break a cinder block if delivered correctly.

The lack of fat/muscle around a dogs face to absorb energy before getting to he jaw bone means that nearly 100% of the newtonic force is transferred to the dogs jaw

But, it's clear science isnt your thing. So feel free to continue to discount what it says

Bisonoline
September 28th, 2016, 08:03 PM
Using logic, yes if landed direct it would.

That punch generated 2,900 newtons of energy. It takes about 4000 newtons to break the femur. He's essentially, having not strength trained not far off of enough force to break a femur. His newtons generated is enough to break a cinder block if delivered correctly.

The lack of fat/muscle around a dogs face to absorb energy before getting to he jaw bone means that nearly 100% of the newtonic force is transferred to the dogs jaw

But, it's clear science isnt your thing. So feel free to continue to discount what it says

You do have the footnotes for these calculations and studies?xlolx Even with that you stated "if delivered correctly" Which is usually accomplished in a controlled laboratory setting. Which is hardly the case here.
BTW logic means nothing here. If hitting the jaw directly what anatomical landmark on the jaw-mandible would have to be struck directly to cause the jaw to shatter? The reason I ask is there are different points of strengths and weaknesses. Each weakness has a different angle when struck that could accomplish a fracture. And was this the upper or lower jaw?

PantherRob82
September 28th, 2016, 08:06 PM
Have we really dug deep enough into this? What if the dog was really tired of this election cycle and jumped off a bridge? That could definitely shatter its jaw.

Bisonoline
September 28th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Have we really dug deep enough into this? What if the dog was really tired of this election cycle and jumped off a bridge? That could definitely shatter its jaw.

I think this is probably the best scenario. May be we could get hildabeast to let us use her for the punch test. If that doesnt work I will offer up my expedition and give that a try. xnodxxthumbsupx