PDA

View Full Version : AGS Top 25 - How They Fared Week 4 2016

superman7515
September 24th, 2016, 11:37 PM
Still a couple of games being played throughout the country, but everyone on the list has finished playing, so I'll post it up. There are still several games that I need to update the recap links on because several of the FCS vs FCS match-ups do not have recaps on ESPN this week, so I'm looking for stories from local papers and school websites, taking a few extra minutes, so if you see some things moving around/disappearing for a few seconds, it's just me updating the sheet and it will be back in a moment.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e3BoA8tGOYBqs2IJpPH6K_n5YI7TbJYRuWGeTnwdyHw/edit?usp=sharing

A few notes this week to facilitate the conversation:

WTF Mate? - Western Carolina last week, no votes. They lose to East Tennessee State. This week, 17 points, and are ranked higher than the East Tennesse team they lost to... Were you trying to vote for Western Illinois? They're 24 points away from JMU at #7, so it wouldn't have changed anything, but pay attention to your votes and try to get them in early because waiting until 11:58 am on Monday is how the North Dakota Fighting Hawks get first place votes (not literally, they catch the #1's pretty easy, but if you vote South Carolina State instead of South Dakota State at #18, that's a lot harder to catch at the last minute)...

Glass Joe - Portland State Vikings, Northern Arizona Lumberjacks, Eastern Kentucky Colonels, Furman Paladins... All getting votes in the Top 25, none have a D1 win. Not saying you can't vote for them, but the time has come to start taking a closer look at results vs expectations.

A Winner Is You - While those guys are getting love for not winning, there are a dwindling number of undefeated teams. Albany, Cornell, Harvard, Dartmouth, North Dakota State, Western Illinois, Sacred Heart, Tennessee State, Georgetown, Chattanooga, The Citadel, and Sam Houston State are still going strong. Only two of those teams didn't receive a single vote in the last poll; Cornell (2-0) and Georgetown (3-0). Again, not saying you have to vote for them, just bringing them up because they aren't on the spreadsheet, so you may or may not have them on your radar.

Crystal Clear - ElCid is tracking the predictions and Sagarin is now 141-35 picking winners to date (80.11%), Massey is now 242-49 picking winners to date (83.16%). Toss the man some reppies, and if you decide to hit 5Dimes, maybe ElCid can help you ride that one to a new Lamborghini.

As always, if you see any errors, please let me know via PM so that I can get that changed ASAP. You can feel free to leave a note in this thread, but there's no guarantee I won't miss a post, so a PM would be appreciated. Thank you all for making "How They Fared" the number 1 tool on AGS for filling out your brackets each week and for your help in keeping it accurate and useful!

mvemjsunpx
September 24th, 2016, 11:40 PM
Glass Joe - Portland State Vikings, Northern Arizona Lumberjacks, Eastern Kentucky Colonels, Furman Paladins... All getting votes in the Top 25, none have a D1 win. Not saying you can't vote for them, but the time has come to start taking a closer look at results vs expectations.

Lumping EKU in with the rest is a bit unfair since they haven't played an FCS team yet. There isn't really much to go on other than expectations with them at this point.

ngineer
September 24th, 2016, 11:42 PM
I know the Board is just waiting for this with bated breath, but after the last two weeks, I think the Lehigh Mountain Hawks are deserving of some looks after their slow start with Monmouth, very close loss at Villanova and two blow out wins over Penn and Princeton. Just sayin', keep an eye out as the next two weeks with Yale and Colgate will tell a lot.

superman7515
September 24th, 2016, 11:45 PM
Lumping EKU in with the rest is a bit unfair since they haven't played an FCS team yet. There isn't really much to go on other than expectations with them at this point.

Replace "Eastern Kentucky" with "Northern Iowa" at this point and no D1 win and 1/2 the people on this board would be ready to burn the poll down for folks still voting for them without a win. Again, I'm not saying anyone should or shouldn't vote for any team, I'm just saying it's something to take a look at.

superman7515
September 24th, 2016, 11:47 PM
I know the Board is just waiting for this with bated breath, but after the last two weeks, I think the Lehigh Mountain Hawks are deserving of some looks after their slow start with Monmouth, very close loss at Villanova and two blow out wins over Penn and Princeton. Just sayin', keep an eye out as the next two weeks with Yale and Colgate will tell a lot.

You mean 0-2 Penn and 1-1 Princeton, whose only victory was a nail-biter over a perennial slump-buster Lafayette team ranked in the mid-to-high 80's out of 125 FCS teams?

TheRevSFA
September 24th, 2016, 11:50 PM
Thanks as always for doing this Supe

mvemjsunpx
September 25th, 2016, 12:19 AM
Replace "Eastern Kentucky" with "Northern Iowa" at this point and no D1 win and 1/2 the people on this board would be ready to burn the poll down for folks still voting for them without a win. Again, I'm not saying anyone should or shouldn't vote for any team, I'm just saying it's something to take a look at.

Yeah, but that's just because Clenz makes everyone hate him and everything associated with him. ;)

NY Crusader 2010
September 25th, 2016, 12:31 AM

I'd put Lehigh third in the PL right now - Colgate is the only team that deserves to be ranked at the moment IMO. If Lehigh beats the 'Gate, they will certainly open up some eyes. The Monmouth loss was unfortunate but you guys have a very good team.

VikingPSU
September 25th, 2016, 05:50 AM
Here is the list. Why isn't it posted?

Rank
Team
Week 4 Result

North Dakota State Bison
BYE

Jacksonville State Gamecocks
Won at #40 Liberty Flames 48-19

Eastern Washington Eagles
Won at #26 Northern Arizona Lumberjacks 50-35

Montana Grizzlies
Lost at #17 Cal Poly Mustangs 41-42

Sam Houston State Bearkats
Won at Houston Baptist Huskies 52-16

Chattanooga Mocs
Won vs #22 Samford Bulldogs 41-21

James Madison Dukes
Won at Maine Black Bears 31-20

Western Illinois Leathernecks
Won vs (FBS) Northern Illinois Huskies 28-23

The Citadel Bulldogs
BYE

Richmond Spiders
Won vs #23 Colgate Raiders 38-31

William & Mary Tribe
Lost vs Elon Phoenix 10-27

Illinois State Redbirds
Lost at (ORV) Indiana State Sycamores 31-34

Northern Iowa Panthers
BYE

Charleston Southern Buccaneers
Won at Monmouth Hawks 35-7

South Dakota State Jackrabbits
BYE

Youngstown State Penguins
BYE

Cal Poly Mustangs
Won vs #4 Montana Grizzlies 42-41

Albany Great Danes
Won vs St. Francis Red Flash 20-9

Eastern Illinois Panthers
Won vs Austin Peay Governors 56-35

Villanova Wildcats
Won vs Lafayette Leopards 31-14

Stony Brook Seawolves
Lost vs (ORV) Sacred Heart Pioneers 10-38

Samford Bulldogs
Lost at #6 Chattanooga Mocs 21-41

Colgate Raiders
Lost at #10 Richmond Spiders 31-38

Portland State Vikings
Lost at #29 Southern Utah Thunderbirds 31-45

Harvard Crimson
Won at (ORV) Brown Bears 32-22

superman7515
September 25th, 2016, 07:22 AM
Here is the list. Why isn't it posted?

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t40/dougefreshdunks/6279882.jpg

taper
September 25th, 2016, 07:50 AM

I voted for Furman, might again this week at 0-4. 2 FBS losses I tend to ignore, their 2 FCS losses were by 1 score each to #6 Chatty and #9 Citadel. Strength of schedule must be taken into account. I would definitely expect 20ish to lose to 6 and 9, why would you punish them for it? If they don't win out their remaining schedule I'll probably drop them.

Milktruck74
September 25th, 2016, 08:02 AM
I voted for Furman, might again this week at 0-4. 2 FBS losses I tend to ignore, their 2 FCS losses were by 1 score each to #6 Chatty and #9 Citadel. Strength of schedule must be taken into account. I would definitely expect 20ish to lose to 6 and 9, why would you punish them for it? If they don't win out their remaining schedule I'll probably drop them.

fair enough but having watched them play Chattanooga, that "one score loss" was not really close. There is something about taking your foot off the gas and preparing for the team next week!!!!

PAllen
September 25th, 2016, 08:04 AM

No, they don't. Win the next few weeks and we can talk about a ORV spot. Running up good offensive totals on two hapless defenses doesn't prove much. Win in the Yale Bowl and beat Colgate and we can start to have the discussion.

BEAR
September 25th, 2016, 08:06 AM
UCA 3-1 with a 6 point loss to Samford and an FBS win to Arkansas State.

Gangtackle11
September 25th, 2016, 08:32 AM
Villanova 3-1.

Played toe-to-toe with Pitt for all, but 31 seconds that led to 14 points. Struggled vs. Lehigh, but found a way.
Spanked Towson & beat Lafayette.

Given the upsets in the CAA the 'Cats must be wary of going to Elon this week.

The Wildcats are like most CAA teams. When they play well they look like a deep run playoff team & when they don't it's head shaking football.

TheRevSFA
September 25th, 2016, 08:38 AM
UCA is definitely in my top 25, but that Sanford loss does sting some

caribbeanhen
September 25th, 2016, 08:59 AM
Cal Poly didn't get much love after crushing S Dakota State on the road but now they should make a huge jump...... I admit I have a little crush on that team right now....

caribbeanhen
September 25th, 2016, 09:01 AM

had my eye on Central Ark as being a surprise team after the voters only ranked them #31 after week 1

VikingPSU
September 25th, 2016, 09:01 AM
well, I posted it, yes

I hope that wasn't wrong to do, not everyone can use a spreadsheet program

TribeNomad1
September 25th, 2016, 09:03 AM
Villanova 3-1.

Played toe-to-toe with Pitt for all, but 31 seconds that led to 14 points. Struggled vs. Lehigh, but found a way.
Spanked Towson & beat Lafayette.

Given the upsets in the CAA the 'Cats must be wary of going to Elon this week.

The Wildcats are like most CAA teams. When they play well they look like a deep run playoff team & when they don't it's head shaking football.

You will have no problem with Elon. Talley will have your team prepped.

TheRevSFA
September 25th, 2016, 09:07 AM
well, I posted it, yes

You are aware that the original post had a document chock full of data and was an easy click right?

RabidRabbit
September 25th, 2016, 09:20 AM
Cal Poly didn't get much love after crushing S Dakota State on the road but now they should make a huge jump...... I admit I have a little crush on that team right now....
Definitely looking at the Stangs being borderline top 10, Above SDSU and Montana, in poll, as well as on the field. #2 Big Sky team.

What about Sacred Heart getting by a Stony Brook team that has two decent FCS wins?

kalm
September 25th, 2016, 09:28 AM
Definitely looking at the Stangs being borderline top 10, Above SDSU and Montana, in poll, as well as on the field. #2 Big Sky team.

What about Sacred Heart getting by a Stony Brook team that has two decent FCS wins?

4-0 with a good QB and a really good LB in Rentz.

MR. CHICKEN
September 25th, 2016, 09:28 AM

.......DON'T BEG BEAR......WE ARE AWARE............AWK!

VikingPSU
September 25th, 2016, 09:31 AM
You are aware that the original post had a document chock full of data and was an easy click right?
I mentioned that. I asked why the "AGS Top 25 - How They Fared" was not listed like most top 25s. No big deal, just easier for some members.

kalm
September 25th, 2016, 09:32 AM
well, I posted it, yes

I hope that wasn't wrong to do, not everyone can use a spreadsheet program

I'm not sure if you need a Google account or simply to open it in Chrome but regardless, Supe's fine work is worth it either way.

If you know how to read, you can use his spreadsheet.

MR. CHICKEN
September 25th, 2016, 09:32 AM

.....BEST ARGUMENT YET.........DAT SLOTTIN'...IS DUH WAY TA GO.................DOODLE-DOO!

VikingPSU
September 25th, 2016, 09:33 AM
I mentioned that. I asked why the "AGS Top 25 - How They Fared" was not listed like most top 25s. No big deal, just easier for some members. Less clicks.

kalm
September 25th, 2016, 09:36 AM
I mentioned that. I asked why the "AGS Top 25 - How They Fared" was not listed like most top 25s. No big deal, just easier for some members. Less clicks.

It's literally one click and reads much better with more info in the spreadsheet.

VikingPSU
September 25th, 2016, 09:37 AM
It's literally one click and reads much better with more info in the spreadsheet.
Yes, should be both IMO. List and link. Thank you.

superman7515
September 25th, 2016, 09:41 AM

But your list didn't include the whole poll. Less than 1/2 actually.

VikingPSU
September 25th, 2016, 09:44 AM
But your list didn't include the whole poll. Less than 1/2 actually.
Sorry, just went by the thread title. I won't do it again.xpeacex

superman7515
September 25th, 2016, 09:45 AM
No biggie, whatever gets your post count up bud, haha.

MR. CHICKEN
September 25th, 2016, 09:46 AM

.......KNOW...........WHEN TA FOLD 'EM........GRASSHOPPERAH.....BRAWK!

MR. CHICKEN
September 25th, 2016, 09:47 AM

....AH LESSON LEARNED......xhighfivex...AWK!

BisonTru
September 25th, 2016, 09:51 AM

JFC... Just click on the damn link. Are you afraid to have two tabs open at the same time?

TheRevSFA
September 25th, 2016, 09:52 AM

Supe has killed for less......

superman7515
September 25th, 2016, 10:09 AM
Supe has killed for less......

Haha, it's really not a big deal, kid was just trying to help make the poll a little better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls79vEn7rUI

Anyway, the Sagarin and Massey rankings have been updated in the spreadsheet, thanks again go out to ElCid for his work in tracking the Sagarin vs Massey showdown.

And now that the Ivy League has finally decided to rejoin the living, the Strength of Schedule tab has returned.

Red & Black
September 25th, 2016, 10:27 AM

xlolx

Milktruck74
September 25th, 2016, 02:32 PM
Ya don't Tug on Superman's cape!!!!

I think he thought this was "Poll Results"....After 6 years of doing it, Supe is pretty good, but being able to put out the poll results before the actual vote....well that still eludes him!!!! its his Kryptonite.

ElCid
September 25th, 2016, 02:52 PM

Samford is still a good team. I think, unfortunately, that UTC is just a lot better than folks think right now, hence the smack down. Not looking forward to that game, unless we pick up the slack a bit.

ElCid
September 25th, 2016, 02:53 PM
had my eye on Central Ark as being a surprise team after the voters only ranked them #31 after week 1

I had them ranked early in the year and been on my bubble ever since. Solidly in now.

BEAR
September 25th, 2016, 04:43 PM
.......DON'T BEG BEAR......WE ARE AWARE............AWK!

Silly bird....its not begging....the teams performance speaks for itself.....its my voter re-awareness program. xlolx

When a fan sees a team put up nearly 600 yards, get 36 first downs, hold the opponent to -25 yards rushing.....and lose....the frustration doesnt leave for weeks! xlolx

Thumper 76
September 25th, 2016, 04:48 PM
Silly bird....its not begging....the teams performance speaks for itself.....its my voter re-awareness program. xlolx

When a fan sees a team put up nearly 600 yards, get 36 first downs, hold the opponent to -25 yards rushing.....and lose....the frustration doesnt leave for weeks! xlolx

xlolx you've been working on UCAs "reawareness" since week one.

BEAR
September 25th, 2016, 05:01 PM

Bill and Hillary taught me. xlolx Besides, if they were 1-3 it would be kind of pointless. xdrunkyx And I do recognize and appreciate those who have voted in some way for the team. xthumbsupx

TheRevSFA
September 25th, 2016, 05:04 PM
I homered. There are three SLC teams in my poll

PantherRob82
September 25th, 2016, 05:11 PM

As long as he keeps doing it I will keep them out of my poll. Just kidding. Or am I? xlolx

BEAR
September 25th, 2016, 05:12 PM

SFA is coming on strong.
Nicholls may be one of the better teams with nearly 2 FBS scalps.
Sam Houston is rolling.
UCA is playing strong.

This conference may break some hearts come November.

Twentysix
September 25th, 2016, 06:25 PM

There are three in mine as well... so you probably didn't homer too much

ngineer
September 25th, 2016, 08:07 PM
You mean 0-2 Penn and 1-1 Princeton, whose only victory was a nail-biter over a perennial slump-buster Lafayette team ranked in the mid-to-high 80's out of 125 FCS teams?

Not sayin' we should be ranked. However, it seems to me that certain teams that are not considered to be in "center ring" conferences get ignored much longer than other schools who come from bigger conferences but still play cream puffs early in the season. Penn was the Ivy champ last year with a good nucleus returning and Princeton has recently been in fairly competitive. Certainly we need to be consistent next week on the road at Yale and then the headknocker with Colgate, who should it's mettle last year with almost the entire starting line back this year.

ngineer
September 25th, 2016, 08:11 PM
No, they don't. Win the next few weeks and we can talk about a ORV spot. Running up good offensive totals on two hapless defenses doesn't prove much. Win in the Yale Bowl and beat Colgate and we can start to have the discussion.

I did not say we should be ranked. I said we should not be ignored for what you said is coming up the next two weeks. Teams from conferences like the PL tend to get forgotten, especially if one has a slow start like we did. If we have hit some mojo, we should be very interesting to watch.

TheKingpin28
September 25th, 2016, 08:27 PM
Not sayin' we should be ranked. However, it seems to me that certain teams that are not considered to be in "center ring" conferences get ignored much longer than other schools who come from bigger conferences but still play cream puffs early in the season. Penn was the Ivy champ last year with a good nucleus returning and Princeton has recently been in fairly competitive. Certainly we need to be consistent next week on the road at Yale and then the headknocker with Colgate, who should it's mettle last year with almost the entire starting line back this year.

The problem with the Ivy, is that when they play 1 OOC and usually play the Patriot or the NEC, it is hard to judge how good they really are. If they want to play on the playground but in their small circle of "friends" and not with the rest of the class, then how can anyone truly judge how good they are? When the Patriot is 10-24 in the playoffs, one can see why teams are going to be hesitant to rate this conference. Now Colgate as of recent and Lehigh in the past being in the playoffs, I can see the reason for them to be rated. In fact, every poll that AGS has posted so far, I have had Colgate in my top 25. I do believe they have a chance to bring the heat not just with their recent playoff run, but they have traditionally tried to schedule at least 1 tough game each season. I need to see more to be more solid about them, but hopefully you can see why the Patriot and the Ivy might get 2-3 teams in the Top25 at most, and it comes down to not consistently trying to schedule tough OOC or having a gauntlet of a schedule for conference opponents.

ngineer
September 25th, 2016, 08:38 PM
The problem with the Ivy, is that when they play 1 OOC and usually play the Patriot or the NEC, it is hard to judge how good they really are. If they want to play on the playground but in their small circle of "friends" and not with the rest of the class, then how can anyone truly judge how good they are? When the Patriot is 10-24 in the playoffs, one can see why teams are going to be hesitant to rate this conference. Now Colgate as of recent and Lehigh in the past being in the playoffs, I can see the reason for them to be rated. In fact, every poll that AGS has posted so far, I have had Colgate in my top 25. I do believe they have a chance to bring the heat not just with their recent playoff run, but they have traditionally tried to schedule at least 1 tough game each season. I need to see more to be more solid about them, but hopefully you can see why the Patriot and the Ivy might get 2-3 teams in the Top25 at most, and it comes down to not consistently trying to schedule tough OOC or having a gauntlet of a schedule for conference opponents.

Don't disagree with your approach. I take SOS into account as well. I wish the IL would expand their OOC. Typically the IL champ and the runnerup would be play off caliber if their presidents allowed them to play, but that is difficult to take into account when looking at early season games, especially when they start two weeks later than the rest of us.

TheKingpin28
September 25th, 2016, 08:41 PM
Don't disagree with your approach. I take SOS into account as well. I wish the IL would expand their OOC. Typically the IL champ and the runnerup would be play off caliber if their presidents allowed them to play, but that is difficult to take into account when looking at early season games, especially when they start two weeks later than the rest of us.

I just do not get why the Ivy feel the need to lie to everyone and say they do not want to interfere with academics for the FCS playoffs, but all other NCAA championships, they feel the need to participate.

RootinFerDukes
September 25th, 2016, 08:47 PM
I just do not get why the Ivy feel the need to lie to everyone and say they do not want to interfere with academics for the FCS playoffs, but all other NCAA championships, they feel the need to participate.

They were once among the upper echelon of college football before the 1978 split. If they competed for and won a I-AA championship, it might remind the college football world that they're really "division 2". They wouldn't want that to happen. They might have to play lesser schools in the playoffs and even lose to them. Only the PL can play them most of the time. Some of the local CAA maybe.

TheKingpin28
September 25th, 2016, 08:49 PM

If the Ivy would even play the CAA, I feel like most voters would probably consider them even more for inclusion into the T25. My rule is, I try to find teams outside of the Ivy, MEAC, and SWAC to put in my poll. If I can find 25 who are worthy enough to be in, they get priority for playing an OOC and having a conference participate in the playoffs. Now, if I can't, which I have yet to, I will then dip into those 3 pools and try figure out where they would rank, if they decided to join the rest of the kids on the play ground.

ngineer
September 25th, 2016, 09:19 PM

Football was downgraded in the IL due to the major scandal that occurred back in 1954 or so. After that the league presidents committed to playing only themselves and then added some other eastern schools with like-minded approach to athletics/academics. When the NCAA created D-II in 1973 they did not join but just 'hung by themselves". Then when I-AA was created in late '70s they allowed to be classified as such, but still continued the post-season restriction on football, which lasts to this day. Yes, all their other teams play in the NCAA playoffs (D-I), but that does not make any difference to them. Those IL alums who follow football bang their heads against the wall all the time, but there is not indication that anything will change in the future. Tis a shame because some of these past IL teams have been very good, but no one gets to see them but us. Amazing they are able to recruit as well as they do, but with the "panache" of an Ivy degree and the networking potential, along with very liberal financial aid packages (especially for the upper tier members), they can recruit all over the country with a wide net. Last year, at Princeton, we counted 120 players dressed on the sideline!

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 26th, 2016, 12:15 AM
I did not say we should be ranked. I said we should not be ignored for what you said is coming up the next two weeks. Teams from conferences like the PL tend to get forgotten, especially if one has a slow start like we did. If we have hit some mojo, we should be very interesting to watch.

That first half against Monmouth might haunt this team forever if they don't win the auto-bid. Lehigh has to defend their home turf in that game to start the year on the right foot. If they played Monmouth again they win by 14+ points. But they can't so the damage is done. At 3-1 they'd likely be ranked right now. If they take care of Yale and Colgate they'll get in at 4-2 imo.

This team has a high ceiling (top 15 good) IF the defense can keep improving as the season goes on. I hope they roll Yale to set up the showdown with Colgate in Bethlehem!

Daytripper
September 26th, 2016, 08:56 AM

I'm the true homer.....4.

clenz
September 26th, 2016, 10:44 AM
Replace "Eastern Kentucky" with "Northern Iowa" at this point and no D1 win and 1/2 the people on this board would be ready to burn the poll down for folks still voting for them without a win. Again, I'm not saying anyone should or shouldn't vote for any team, I'm just saying it's something to take a look at.I don't get the way UNI is voted in this poll. Always real high preseason and then the first loss creates a massive drop (usually 7-8 spots) and a second loss drops them another 8-10 spots. If two losses are that damning to UNI why vote for them at all?

FWIW, you'll notice who I had missing in my poll last week, and barely in this week. I know I've over reacted with how I dropped them if I look rationally at it, but I can't deal with the "you're a homer" bull **** anymore so I find it's better if I just don't vote for them or vote them real low.

Yeah, but that's just because Clenz makes everyone hate him and everything associated with him. ;)Probably not wrong, which is a shame because I've been more or less disavowed by UNI, and the rest of the UNI fans for the better part of 5 years. Lakes probably has a stronger affiliation with the NDSU's fan base than I do with 99% of UNI related fans.

I was intrigued by UCA and SFA...then I looked at their schedules

UCA
Opp Rec
SFA
Opp Rec

HBU: W 56-13
2-2
Tx Tech: L 17-69
2-1

Samford: L 29-35
2-1
W. Alabama: W 30-24
1-3 (D2)

N'western St: W 24-10
0-4
McNeese St: W 31-28
2-2

Ark State: W 28-23
0-4
ACU: W 41-30
0-4

I...I can't bring myself to vote for them simply because they are beating bad teams. I love that UNI challenges themselves OOC more than almost anyone in the country, but man it would be nice to go 3-0 in OOC with an average MOV of 40 because we played little sisters of the poor and D2s

.....BEST ARGUMENT YET.........DAT SLOTTIN'...IS DUH WAY TA GO.................DOODLE-DOO!
0-2 I could still get behind. 0-3 and you're just crazy. 0-4 and you are high beyond belief and have to just be doing it to screw with people.

SFA is coming on strong.
Nicholls may be one of the better teams with nearly 2 FBS scalps.
Sam Houston is rolling.
UCA is playing strong.

This conference may break some hearts come November.

I'm the true homer.....4.See my notes above about the SOS so far.
Nicholls may truly be the most impressive team in the conference. The SLC challenges themselves about as hard as the Ivy does when it comes to OOC games.

caribbeanhen
November 6th, 2016, 06:14 AM

now all eyes shift to Central Arkansas as the game and I might add the only game nears with Sammy and the only game Sammy will play before the playoffs