PDA

View Full Version : Brian Ingram and David Boler-Delaware

WR7
July 9th, 2005, 02:52 PM
Do any of you UD fans think that those two WR'S could go to the pro's. When I went to some UD games those guys showed good hands route running and speed especially David Boler. I mean on the UD site it says that Brian Ingram has good speed and jumping ability and David Boler is very athletic you think its possible?

foghorn
July 9th, 2005, 03:13 PM
Do any of you UD fans think that those two WR'S could go to the pro's. When I went to some UD games those guys showed good hands route running and speed especially David Boler. I mean on the UD site it says that Brian Ingram has good speed and jumping ability and David Boler is very athletic you think its possible?

These are ONLY opinions. David Boler is an excellent college receiver but probably lacks the speed to become a pro, although he has an excellent ability to get open. Brian Ingram was very disappointing the last 2 seasons, is very thin (6'5", 175lbs.), and will be pushed for a starting position by r.fr. Armand Cauthen. So, although I'll be cheering these guys on, no, I don't believe either is pro material. Go Hens! :cool:

WR7
July 9th, 2005, 03:20 PM
Man I guess I have to be very good, I wish I could see Jamin Elliot play, did you ever see him? He is pretty good although injuries messed him up

MR. CHICKEN
July 9th, 2005, 09:26 PM
NO....NOT PRO.......WIDE OUTS.............SORRY LADS......IFIN' EDDIE CONTI...AN' JAMIN'.....COULDN'T DO IT......THESE HENS....WON'T EITHER!.........BRAWK!

WR7
July 10th, 2005, 06:16 AM
Well, hopefully my work ethic and drive to the game to be great will change that and hopefully I will be the first delaware wide out to become a star at pro level, thats one of my goals and I think I can accolpish it because I read the biographies or Jerry Rice and Terrell Owens and both of those schools never produced an NFL star and they went on to change that :)

blukeys
July 10th, 2005, 12:08 PM
If you can find the workout routine that Rice was using in the 90's check it out. I remember reading it in a coach's magazine and it is brutal.

WR7
July 10th, 2005, 12:44 PM
Yeah the drills I do are from his video and my gym work out are Jerry Rice/To type

Josh
July 10th, 2005, 08:52 PM
I think Boler will sign for sure if he does some things perfect this year. He did not get graded by Blesto and National I was told but a couple teams have him on the board to get a look in the late 7th round.

I haven't talked to him yet but I know Chris Mooney and he had good things to say about him. I will probably try to send some info on Boler to all-star games that use my stuff to invite players but to be honest no game will invite him unless he has a big year which I think he could do.

Ingram might get a camp invite. He needs a big year and needs to run well. He would not get signed as of today from what I have been told by league sources.

Good luck to both!

By the way, I am compiling my list of I-AA pro hopefuls through a good bit of sources and finished the offense. I will have the defense done in a week or so.

This list I will define will be anyone who would get drafted or should sign a free agent.

WR7
July 11th, 2005, 05:36 AM
Cool, thanks for the info

Josh
July 11th, 2005, 01:04 PM
By the way if any players are reading this and would like to get premium NFL Draft content for free let me know and we can work something out. My email is [email protected] or [email protected]

Josh
July 11th, 2005, 01:07 PM
BTW anyone who does not know. I work with the Sports Xchange and just contribute to I-AA.org. If you go to www.nfldraftscout.com you will see that the Sports Xchange runs the site and that nfldraftscout.com is credited for all of the NFL Draft profiles on nfl.com and for the NFL Draft info in USA Today Sports weekly, as well as the profiles for CBS Sportsline.

If any players would like to get featured let me know.