PDA

View Full Version : MVFC Week 3 Predictions

Thumper 76
September 11th, 2016, 08:56 PM
Well week two is in the books, and there were some surprises that spread out the group a bit. Special kudos to Illinois St in knocking off Northwestern! And everybody hates UNI for screwing up their picks xlolx. Naturally two of the top three pickers are SDSU fans.

mmiller_34: 19
Thumper 76: 18
Dewey: 18
ST_Lawson: 17
Trumpster: 17
The Yo Show: 17
BisonTru: 16
clenz: 16
Paladin1aa: 16
Professor Chaos: 16
REALBird: 16
BisonFanInNWMN: 16
WTFCollegefootballfan: 16
Yotes21: 16
jayhawkdaddy: 16
Twenty Six: 15
Gil Dolbie: 15
Mayville Bison: 15
POD Knows: 15
MR. CHICKEN: 15
EIU1999: 12
smilo: 9
Laker: 9
skinny_uncle: 8
RowdyRabbit: 8
bonarae: 8
X-Factor: 8
Bison56: 8
Sandlapper Spike: 8
World: 7
leatherneck177: 7
Rabid Rabbit: 7
TheKingpin28: 7
JSUSoutherner: 6
underdawg: 5

Most likely be a rule if you miss two weeks I'm done keeping track of you cause that's a lot of names. But hey, maybe not, it's my game xlolx.

This weeks lineup:

Saturday, September 17th

11am North Dakota State @Iowa-ESPN2/3

2pm Eastern Illinois @Illinois St-CSN/ESPN3

3pm Robert Morris @Youngstown State-ESPN3

4pm South Dakota @North Dakota-MidcoSN/ESPN3

6pm Cal Poly @South Dakota State-MidcoSN/ESPN3

6pm Murray St @Southern Illinois- ESPN3

6pm Northern Iowa @Eastern Washington-N/A

6pm Indiana State @ SE Missouri-OVCNet

Daytripper
September 11th, 2016, 09:00 PM
North Dakota State @Iowa

Eastern Illinois @ Illinois St

Robert Morris @Youngstown State

South Dakota @North Dakota

Cal Poly @South Dakota State

Murray St @Southern Illinois

Northern Iowa @Eastern Washington

Indiana State @ SE Missouri

JSUSoutherner
September 11th, 2016, 09:02 PM

BisonTru
September 11th, 2016, 09:03 PM
Somebody picked the Redbirds last week. ---------------------
<-------------------------------------------------------------------

mmiller_34
September 11th, 2016, 09:51 PM
<----------------------------------------- This guy also picked the Redbirds.

3pm Robert Morris @ Youngstown State-ESPN3

6pm Murray St @ Southern Illinois - ESPN3

6pm Indiana State @​SEMO-OVCNet

Go Valley.

POD Knows
September 11th, 2016, 09:59 PM
North Dakota State @Iowa

frozennorth
September 11th, 2016, 10:01 PM

Thumper 76
September 11th, 2016, 10:19 PM
North Dakota State @Iowa

Feels like something is missing by UNI

clenz
September 11th, 2016, 10:27 PM
Most likely be a rule if you miss two weeks I'm done keeping track of you cause that's a lot of names. But hey, maybe not, it's my game xlolx.

Ain't as easy/fun as I made it seem...is it?

Better hope you don't make one mistake, even a small typo. I will be all over your ass non-stop about it bitching and complaining. On here and in PMs.

Oh, and if you do well I'm going to accuse you of cheating. IDGAF that picks are public. You are cheating and rigging the game.

If I miss two week and you stop taking my picks I'm going to PM you non-stop about "You missed my picks". You can lay the rules out for me in your reply but I'm going to submit picks the next week and bitch about you rightfully ignoring them again.

God, it's fun being ont he other side of this for once

Thumper 76
September 11th, 2016, 10:29 PM
Ain't as easy/fun as I made it seem...is it?

Definitely more work than you would think. I don't do myself any favors doing it on a phone though.....

clenz
September 11th, 2016, 10:32 PM
Iowa
Illinois St
Youngstown State
South Dakota
South Dakota State
Southern Illinois
Northern Iowa
Indiana State

clenz
September 11th, 2016, 10:34 PM
Definitely more work than you would think. I don't do myself any favors doing it on a phone though.....
Conference pick ems are easy. There's only 10 games, max, in one week during the OOC.
Same teams every week.
5 games per week during conference play.

Man, I can't wait for your first screw upxlolx

ST_Lawson
September 11th, 2016, 10:45 PM
North Dakota State @Iowa - Iowa
Eastern Illinois @Illinois St - Illinois State
Robert Morris @Youngstown State - Youngstown State
South Dakota @North Dakota - North Dakota
Cal Poly @South Dakota State - South Dakota State
Murray St @Southern Illinois - Southern Illinois
Northern Iowa @Eastern Washington - Northern Iowa
Indiana State @ SE Missouri - Indiana State

NDSU @ U of IA - I'd love to pick the Bison, I really would, but Iowa is just too good, and after two games going into OT for NDSU (admittedly, against a couple of VERY good teams), I have to give the edge to Iowa. I'd love to see them prove me wrong and claim another Big 10 scalp for the MVFC.

EIU @ ISUr - Eastern took down an FBS MAC school...ISU went and topped it with an FBS Big 10 school. EIU isn't a bad team, by any means, but ISU is just playing lights-out right now. This is just about the biggest non-conference rivalry in the FCS, it's at ISU, it's Family Weekend, and ISU just beat a Big 10 team....the crowd is going to be big and loud and ISU takes this one by a couple of scores.

RMU @ YSU - YSU stuck with West Virginia well into the 3rd quarter (tied at halftime, down by only 1 score until just under 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter)...RMU has played a non-scholarship Pioneer League team and a DII team (who has one of the "infamous" College of Faith teams on their schedule) and all they have to show for it is two losses and a grand total of 7 points scored. You think penguins are just cute little waddling birds?....not on Saturday they won't be.
https://i.imgur.com/Sm3dLYs.jpg

USD @ UND - another big rivalry involving teams currently in two different conferences, although one that hasn't been played much in the last few years...also one of 3 more MVFC/BSC games this week. This one's a weird one for me. I don't have any particular love for UND, and they're somewhat salty about us taking one of the last playoff spots last year leaving them at home bench pressing moose or something. Then again, USD took our coach, which I'm still rather salty about myself (although I think it worked out for the best for us actually...but still...sucked when it was going on). It's the salty struggle...the saline skirmish, if you will, and I think right now, I dislike USD more than I dislike UND...plus I think UND is actually playing pretty well despite their 2 losses, so I'm picking the F'ing Hawks. Wait....is there a situation where the game is cancelled and both teams are handed a loss?....no?....damn. Ok, fine...the Hawks.
https://i.imgur.com/vYTCozB.jpg

CP (do they still go by CPSLO?) @ SDSU - Cal Poly took Nevada to OT in the first week, so they're not a bad team by any means, but there's very few teams in the FCS that have the ability to slow down SDSU's offensive weapons and Cal Poly ain't one of them (to be fair, unless our DBs do some serious improvement over the next couple of weeks, I don't think we'll be able to either in their next game). SDSU's still riding the "high" of a new stadium, so I think they'll take this one pretty solidly.

MSU @ SIU - Murray State just lost to Missouri State. 'nuff said. SIU by a few TDs.

UNI @ EWU - Both started the season with huge P5 FBS wins, then followed them up with losses to good FCS teams. xeyebrowx I don't even. My guess is that the UNI loss (and yes, thank you panthers for screwing up my picks) was more of a fluke than a trend and that UNI is able to head out to Roos Field (where the floor is lava) and come away with a close win...possibly OT.

ISUb @ SEMO - meh....neither team is playing all that well right now. Redhawks vs Blue Trees...Red vs Blue (why does that sound familiar ;) )...as a color, I like blue more than I like red...cooler...more calming. Blue...I mean, Trees, win it.
http://i.imgur.com/5WvrcK4.jpg?1

underdawg
September 11th, 2016, 11:00 PM
SEMO has a mid-Valley good run defense--not bad running attack on offense and adequate passer--they beat the Trees at Cape

I think erratic UNI rebounds and takes their game, Iowa wins over Bison, and EIU may be better than thought but it is a home game for deadbirds so I will reluctantly go with them

dewey
September 12th, 2016, 12:16 AM
Here are my picks.

Saturday, September 17th

11am North Dakota State @ Iowa-ESPN2/3 (My heart says NDSU but my head says on the road at #13 Iowa)

2pm Eastern Illinois @ Illinois St - CSN/ESPN3

3pm Robert Morris @ Youngstown State - ESPN3

4pm South Dakota @ North Dakota - MidcoSN/ESPN3

6pm Cal Poly @ South Dakota State - MidcoSN/ESPN3

6pm Murray St @ Southern Illinois- ESPN3

6pm Northern Iowa @ Eastern Washington-N/A

Dewey

DCWIU11
September 12th, 2016, 12:41 AM
NDSU
ISUr
YSU
UND
SDSU
ISU
SIU
EWU

bonarae
September 12th, 2016, 03:57 AM

WTFCollegefootballfan
September 12th, 2016, 07:11 AM
Saturday, September 17th

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 12th, 2016, 07:15 AM
Iowa - Tough one for me to go against the Bison
Ill State
YSU
UND
SDSU
SIU
EWU
Ind State

Thumper 76
September 12th, 2016, 08:19 AM
SEMO has a mid-Valley good run defense--not bad running attack on offense and adequate passer--they beat the Trees at Cape

I think erratic UNI rebounds and takes their game, Iowa wins over Bison, and EIU may be better than thought but it is a home game for deadbirds so I will reluctantly go with them

Please put your picks outside of your paragraph. Makes it a lot easier when I go through them.

Thumper 76
September 12th, 2016, 08:20 AM
Conference pick ems are easy. There's only 10 games, max, in one week during the OOC.
Same teams every week.
5 games per week during conference play.

Man, I can't wait for your first screw upxlolx

Yeah I'm pretty happy I'm not doing the monster deal you did.

Thumper 76
September 12th, 2016, 08:34 AM
This weeks lineup:

Saturday, September 17th

Iowa

Just too much for the bison, who are finally going on the road. After two overtime games in a row facing a physical B1G team will be too much for them.

Illinois St

Have to avoid the let down after winning a close one against Northwestern, but the rivalry helps them here. Still close for the first half or so with Ill St running away with it in the second half.

YSU

This is going to be ugly.

UND

The Fhawks get to be at home after losing two to solid teams in really close games. UNDs defense will take advantage of what appears to be a somewhat turnover prone usd team. It'll be close.

SDSU

First decent barometer of the Jacks this season. Cal Poly is a solid team, will really show us what the Jacks defense is made of.

SIU

Murray St just lost to Misery, so SIU should be able to handle them easily at home.

EWU

Easterns WR will take advantage of UNIs young secondary, and Gubrud is the real deal. UNI will need a good amount more than 21 points to win this game.

Indiana State

I think the Trees take out a middling OVC team. If they can't, it's going to be a loooong year.

Mayville Bison
September 12th, 2016, 08:41 AM
Not a great week for MVFC which should be my first clue that my picks are wrong....

North Dakota State @Iowa

Eastern Illinois @Illinois St

ST_Lawson
September 12th, 2016, 08:45 AM

Careful dude....Thumper will cut you.

Gil Dobie
September 12th, 2016, 09:12 AM
Going with home teams, except for NDSU.

GetEmGriz
September 12th, 2016, 09:47 AM
North Dakota State @Iowa - Iowa
Eastern Illinois @Illinois St - Illinois State
Robert Morris @Youngstown State - Youngstown State
South Dakota @North Dakota - North Dakota
Cal Poly @South Dakota State - South Dakota State
Murray St @Southern Illinois - Southern Illinois
Northern Iowa @Eastern Washington - Northern Iowa
Indiana State @ SE Missouri - Indiana State

NDSU @ U of IA - I'd love to pick the Bison, I really would, but Iowa is just too good, and after two games going into OT for NDSU (admittedly, against a couple of VERY good teams), I have to give the edge to Iowa. I'd love to see them prove me wrong and claim another Big 10 scalp for the MVFC.

EIU @ ISUr - Eastern took down an FBS MAC school...ISU went and topped it with an FBS Big 10 school. EIU isn't a bad team, by any means, but ISU is just playing lights-out right now. This is just about the biggest non-conference rivalry in the FCS, it's at ISU, it's Family Weekend, and ISU just beat a Big 10 team....the crowd is going to be big and loud and ISU takes this one by a couple of scores.

RMU @ YSU - YSU stuck with West Virginia well into the 3rd quarter (tied at halftime, down by only 1 score until just under 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter)...RMU has played a non-scholarship Pioneer League team and a DII team (who has one of the "infamous" College of Faith teams on their schedule) and all they have to show for it is two losses and a grand total of 7 points scored. You think penguins are just cute little waddling birds?....not on Saturday they won't be.
https://i.imgur.com/Sm3dLYs.jpg

USD @ UND - another big rivalry involving teams currently in two different conferences, although one that hasn't been played much in the last few years...also one of 3 more MVFC/BSC games this week. This one's a weird one for me. I don't have any particular love for UND, and they're somewhat salty about us taking one of the last playoff spots last year leaving them at home bench pressing moose or something. Then again, USD took our coach, which I'm still rather salty about myself (although I think it worked out for the best for us actually...but still...sucked when it was going on). It's the salty struggle...the saline skirmish, if you will, and I think right now, I dislike USD more than I dislike UND...plus I think UND is actually playing pretty well despite their 2 losses, so I'm picking the F'ing Hawks. Wait....is there a situation where the game is cancelled and both teams are handed a loss?....no?....damn. Ok, fine...the Hawks.
https://i.imgur.com/vYTCozB.jpg

CP (do they still go by CPSLO?) @ SDSU - Cal Poly took Nevada to OT in the first week, so they're not a bad team by any means, but there's very few teams in the FCS that have the ability to slow down SDSU's offensive weapons and Cal Poly ain't one of them (to be fair, unless our DBs do some serious improvement over the next couple of weeks, I don't think we'll be able to either in their next game). SDSU's still riding the "high" of a new stadium, so I think they'll take this one pretty solidly.

MSU @ SIU - Murray State just lost to Missouri State. 'nuff said. SIU by a few TDs.

UNI @ EWU - Both started the season with huge P5 FBS wins, then followed them up with losses to good FCS teams. xeyebrowx I don't even. My guess is that the UNI loss (and yes, thank you panthers for screwing up my picks) was more of a fluke than a trend and that UNI is able to head out to Roos Field (where the floor is lava) and come away with a close win...possibly OT.

ISUb @ SEMO - meh....neither team is playing all that well right now. Redhawks vs Blue Trees...Red vs Blue (why does that sound familiar ;) )...as a color, I like blue more than I like red...cooler...more calming. Blue...I mean, Trees, win it.
http://i.imgur.com/5WvrcK4.jpg?1

UNI's loss to Montana wasn't a fluke. Montana's defense this year is the best we've seen in years and the Griz have had UNI's number, 0-6. (I guess it is a fluke by UNI's standards, but not a fluke for who they lost to.) As for the UNI/EWU game, UNI has a shot to beat EWU, but they will have to be able to keep up and score, which shouldn't be a problem with EWU's lack of a defense.

ST_Lawson
September 12th, 2016, 09:52 AM
UNI's loss to Montana wasn't a fluke. Montana's defense this year is the best we've seen in years and the Griz have had UNI's number, 0-6. As for the UNI/EWU game, UNI has a shot to beat EWU, but they will have to be able to keep up and score, which shouldn't be a problem with EWU's lack of a defense.

Sorry, I guess I didn't mean "fluke" in that Montana would win like 1 out of 10 matchups with UNI or anything. I meant more that just UNI losing is not something we'll see much of this year. They got beat by a very good team, no doubt about it, but I think they'll rebound and do better out at EWU.

GetEmGriz
September 12th, 2016, 09:57 AM
Sorry, I guess I didn't mean "fluke" in that Montana would win like 1 out of 10 matchups with UNI or anything. I meant more that just UNI losing is not something we'll see much of this year. They got beat by a very good team, no doubt about it, but I think they'll rebound and do better out at EWU.

I definitely agree. UNI is a very good team and I do think they'll have a shot at beating EWU next week.

Thumper 76
September 12th, 2016, 09:58 AM
Careful dude....Thumper will cut you.

https://youtu.be/7Q8hAb230OE

ST_Lawson
September 12th, 2016, 10:02 AM
https://youtu.be/7Q8hAb230OE

Do not get in a splash fight with a bunny.

http://i.imgur.com/pLLBIu0.gif

Bison56
September 12th, 2016, 10:09 AM
North Dakota State @Iowa

Houndawg
September 12th, 2016, 10:17 AM
North Dakota State @Iowa

SEMO and EWU for the upsets, but EWU won't be an upset, more of a match-up win. SEMO does it with ball control.

Twentysix
September 12th, 2016, 11:10 AM
North Dakota State

Illinois St

Youngstown State

South Dakota

South Dakota State

Southern Illinois

Eastern Washington

Indiana State

Twentysix
September 12th, 2016, 11:11 AM
Iowa will probably win but id feel terrible predicting an iowa win If ndsu pulls it off.

Paladin1aa
September 12th, 2016, 02:00 PM
My picks --

Iowa
Ill. St.
YSU
So.. Dakota
So. Dakota St.
So. Ill.
Eastern Wash.
Ind. St.

X-Factor
September 12th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Iowa will probably win but id feel terrible predicting an iowa win If ndsu pulls it off.

Feel the same. It is definitely a long shot and if you're not a Bison fan I think it makes a ton of sense to bet against us. Bison have had two tough games in a row that have placed a good number of players on the injury list. The front 7 on defense will win plenty of battles, but when Beathard goes back to pass I have a feeling there will be options for him.

I'm kind of thinking this will be a Jax St. LSU type of game.

JSUSoutherner
September 12th, 2016, 03:06 PM
Feel the same. It is definitely a long shot and if you're not a Bison fan I think it makes a ton of sense to bet against us. Bison have had two tough games in a row that have placed a good number of players on the injury list. The front 7 on defense will win plenty of battles, but when Beathard goes back to pass I have a feeling there will be options for him.

I'm kind of thinking this will be a Jax St. LSU type of game.
I hope not. We pissed that game away and it was really hard to watch.

Not saying we should have won, but it should have been a LOT closer.

If the Bison can match up with them I hope they take them down.

dewey
September 12th, 2016, 08:42 PM

As others have said picking NDSU is a heart pick and picking #13 Iowa in Iowa City is a head pick. I will be more than extatic to see NDSU win.

I hope my pick is wrong and NDSU wins. If NDSU loses by 14 or less I am happy.

Dewey

REALBird
September 12th, 2016, 10:05 PM
Iowa
Illinois State
Youngstown State
North Dakota
SDSU
SIU
EWU
Indiana State

leatherneck177
September 13th, 2016, 08:32 AM

Professor Chaos
September 13th, 2016, 08:43 AM
North Dakota St @ Iowa - My heart of course says NDSU but my head says Iowa by 17 or more. I'll be there to see it regardless.

Eastern Illinois @ Illinois St - In a battle of FBS beaters I guess I'll drink the Redbird kool-aid. Still not sure this team is as good as their win over Northwestern makes them look though.

Robert Morris @ Youngstown St - Run of the mill YSU blowout of OOC cupcake.

South Dakota @ North Dakota - Home opener for the F'ing Hawks with a team that's desperate for a win equals a hard fought close victory for UND. I'd love to be wrong though.

Cal Poly @ South Dakota St - How SDSU defends the run against Cal Poly will go a long way towards dictating whether they're true MVFC contenders this year. They win regardless.

Murray St @ Southern Illinois - If Murray St can't beat Missouri St they're not beating any MVFC team.

Northern Iowa @ Eastern Washington - This pick is probably the kiss of death for UNI but I'm picking them in a tight high scoring affair.

Indiana State @ SE Missouri St - This is a toss up to me and I don't have much faith in the Trees this year so I'll go with the home team.

Bisonator
September 13th, 2016, 09:11 AM
Would love to see NDSU beat Iowa but I don't see that happening with this years team. Iowa is gonna put the hurt on us. Good news is maybe after the beat down FBS teams will start answering the phone again.

Yotes21
September 13th, 2016, 09:41 AM
IOWA
ISU-r
YSU
USD
SDSU
SIU
UNI
ISU-b

eiu1999
September 13th, 2016, 11:32 AM

Trumpster
September 13th, 2016, 11:56 AM

6pm Indiana State @ SE Missouri

Twentysix
September 13th, 2016, 01:25 PM
Would love to see NDSU beat Iowa but I don't see that happening with this years team. Iowa is gonna put the hurt on us. Good news is maybe after the beat down FBS teams will start answering the phone again.

If Iowa somehow falls we will probably never get another game. Pretty cool that its on Espn2.

ST_Lawson
September 13th, 2016, 02:51 PM
If Iowa somehow falls we will probably never get another game. Pretty cool that its on Espn2.

You remember that "We Want Alabama" sign?....yea, I think that's the only way it would happen. Nobody else would play you.

The Yo Show
September 15th, 2016, 08:15 PM
My picks:

North Dakota State @ Iowa

Robert Morris @ Youngstown State

South Dakota @ North Dakota

Cal Poly @ South Dakota State

Murray St @ Southern Illinois

Northern Iowa @ Eastern Washington

Twentysix
September 15th, 2016, 08:33 PM
You remember that "We Want Alabama" sign?....yea, I think that's the only way it would happen. Nobody else would play you.

The one that the local fargo media fabricated? Yes. I remember it.

Thumper 76
September 15th, 2016, 08:55 PM
My picks:

North Dakota State @ Iowa

Robert Morris @ Youngstown State

South Dakota @ North Dakota

Cal Poly @ South Dakota State

Murray St @ Southern Illinois

Northern Iowa @ Eastern Washington

Two games have no team picked just FYI

The Yo Show
September 15th, 2016, 09:25 PM
Two games have no team picked just FYI

which games did I not pick?

Thumper 76
September 15th, 2016, 09:32 PM
which games did I not pick?

From what I can see no team is bolder in the usd game and the Indy st game

skinny_uncle
September 15th, 2016, 09:54 PM

Maybe you should just try picking all the home teams.

RabidRabbit
September 15th, 2016, 10:02 PM
My picks --

Iowa
Ill. St.
YSU
So.. Dakota
So. Dakota St.
So. Ill.
Eastern Wash.
Ind. St.

Iowa
Ill st
Ysu
UND hawks
SDSU
SIU
UNI
InD ST

ST_Lawson
September 15th, 2016, 10:23 PM
The one that the local fargo media fabricated? Yes. I remember it.

That's the one. I wasn't commenting on it's validity, I just was saying that I think only a team like Alabama would be willing to play the Bison if they beat Iowa. Everyone else would be too scared of losing.

MR. CHICKEN
September 16th, 2016, 11:20 AM
IOWA
ILLINOIS STATE
YOUNGSTOWN STATE
NORTH DAKOTA
SOUTH DAKOTA STATE
SOUTHERN ILLINOIS
EASTERN WASHINGTON
S.E.MISSOURI

ysubigred
September 16th, 2016, 11:54 AM
11am North Dakota State @Iowa

2pm Eastern Illinois @ Illinois St

3pm Robert Morris @Youngstown State

4pm South Dakota @North Dakota

6pm Cal Poly @South Dakota State

6pm Murray St @Southern Illinois

6pm Northern Iowa @Eastern Washington

TheKingpin28
September 16th, 2016, 05:13 PM
North Dakota State
Illinois St
Youngstown State
South Dakota
South Dakota State
Southern Illinois
Northern Iowa
Indiana State

X-Factor
September 16th, 2016, 05:18 PM
11am North Dakota State @Iowa

2pm Eastern Illinois @ Illinois St

3pm Robert Morris @Youngstown State

4pm South Dakota @North Dakota

6pm Cal Poly @South Dakota State

6pm Murray St @Southern Illinois

6pm Northern Iowa @ Eastern Washington

Twentysix
September 17th, 2016, 01:20 AM
I dig the last 3 picks! Join me brothers, aid me in heralding the NDSU victory.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/71764103.jpg

If someone could photoshop little hawkeye logos on the dead bodies, tha'd be great, thanks.

Sandlapper Spike
September 17th, 2016, 08:18 AM

CappinHard
September 17th, 2016, 08:49 AM
I dig the last 3 picks! Join me brothers, aid me in heralding the NDSU victory.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/71764103.jpg

If someone could photoshop little hawkeye logos on the dead bodies, tha'd be great, thanks.

Is this what you had in mind? It's a little crude, I just threw it together quick.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23550&stc=1

Thumper 76
September 17th, 2016, 10:30 AM
Is this what you had in mind? It's a little crude, I just threw it together quick.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx

underdawg
September 17th, 2016, 10:39 AM
Hope the Bison win this one

Twentysix
September 17th, 2016, 11:46 AM

Ha yeap

Twentysix
September 17th, 2016, 02:10 PM

Hey dickhead, can i get a real one now? And do a good job on it.

CappinHard
September 17th, 2016, 02:11 PM
Hey dickhead, can i get a real one now? And do a good job on it.

Lol, good win.

mmiller_34
September 17th, 2016, 02:13 PM
I thought long and hard about that Iowa-NDSU game. Happy i went with the Bison.

Twentysix
September 17th, 2016, 02:23 PM
https://s17.postimg.io/u4yxih0hr/14310501_1529338317091588_595902365851292811_o.jpg

X-Factor
September 17th, 2016, 03:11 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx

Hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahah ahahahaaahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahaahHahahaa hahahahaahahahahahaahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahah ahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahah ahaahahahahahaahahahahahaahahaahahaahahahaahahahaa hahahaahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahaah ahabahahaahahahaahahahaah

skinny_uncle
September 17th, 2016, 04:07 PM
https://s17.postimg.io/u4yxih0hr/14310501_1529338317091588_595902365851292811_o.jpg

Nice!