PDA

View Full Version : 2016 NDSU football trailer

AmsterBison
August 16th, 2016, 11:16 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xqZhNKIEsg

"Creating history, not chasing it"

If there's a 2016 FCS football trailer thread, could you merge this into that, mods?

I did look for "trailer" and "teaser" in the search and didn't find such a thread.

IBleedYellow
August 16th, 2016, 11:28 AM
I personally posted it in the MVFC 2016....

Creating History, not chasing it.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 16th, 2016, 11:29 AM
The message is confusing because it really seems like Bison nation is living in the past the way the video started out......if you are creating history why are you showing the past achievements...............its in the past.

Anyway it got better as it went and I just want to be the first person to say FU Bruce Anderson. That guy might be the best RB you have ever had and he is going to make a **** ton of noise this year running, receiving and on PR/KO. Nobody is mentioning his name as the FCS player of the year but he could easily be on the list by mid-season. Dude is a HR hitter

andthehomeofthe-BIZON-
August 16th, 2016, 11:57 AM
The message is confusing because it really seems like Bison nation is living in the past the way the video started out......if you are creating history why are you showing the past achievements...............its in the past.

Anyway it got better as it went and I just want to be the first person to say FU Bruce Anderson. That guy might be the best RB you have ever had and he is going to make a **** ton of noise this year running, receiving and on PR/KO. Nobody is mentioning his name as the FCS player of the year but he could easily be on the list by mid-season. Dude is a HR hitter

I think it's kind of BS that he didn't make any preseason/all american lists because he didn't get enough total returns last year. But dude from Missery state who gets tons of returns cause his team is garbage is great??

Professor Chaos
August 16th, 2016, 12:00 PM
http://img.pandawhale.com/108734-Jonah-Hill-I-just-went-from-6-du5X.gif

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 16th, 2016, 12:03 PM
https://media0.giphy.com/media/X3uEf3eVlhOve/200.gif

POD Knows
August 16th, 2016, 12:12 PM

Didn't confuse me, we just haven't been able to figure out how to get video of things that haven't happened yet, I am sure they are working on it.

dewey
August 16th, 2016, 12:25 PM
My biggest complaint when I see that video is that NDSU shows the last 5 national championships but they should be showing all 13 at one time or another. I get that the 5 in a row are special but to me it is all 13 that is most important.

The biggest issue with Bruce Anderson this year will be the number of touches he gets. NDSU has a full stable of RB's with King Frazier, Chase Morlock, Lance Dunn and other younger guys.

Dewey

Bison Fan in NW MN
August 16th, 2016, 01:30 PM
I liked the trailer.

IMO, Fraser and BA should get most of the touches with Dunn sprinkled in. Morlock is more of a utility RB, not an every down guy, IMO.

Twentysix
August 16th, 2016, 03:41 PM
Isn't BA faster, bigger, and heavier than Fraizer? Someone was saying Fraizer was NFL talent (I think he isn't quite there), but BA probably will be by the time he graduates.

BisonTru
August 16th, 2016, 03:49 PM
Isn't BA faster, bigger, and heavier than Fraizer? Someone was saying Fraizer was NFL talent (I think he isn't quite there), but BA probably will be by the time he graduates.

That was the Czar, so.....

UNIFanSince1983
August 16th, 2016, 03:50 PM
I honestly have not been impressed watching Frazier. He is a decent back, but gets a lot more credit than I think he deserves. Anderson always impressed me last year. I mean obviously that dang kick return, but I thought he was very good (and was only a freshman). I sort of wonder if Frazier gets a little more hype than he deserves simply because he was a Nebraska transfer.

Twentysix
August 16th, 2016, 03:53 PM
That was the Czar, so.....

http://a1.files.biography.com/image/upload/c_fit,cs_srgb,dpr_1.0,h_1200,q_80,w_1200/MTE1ODA0OTcxNTgyNTg4NDI5.jpg

Twentysix
August 16th, 2016, 03:54 PM
I honestly have not been impressed watching Frazier. He is a decent back, but gets a lot more credit than I think he deserves. Anderson always impressed me last year. I mean obviously that dang kick return, but I thought he was very good (and was only a freshman). I sort of wonder if Frazier gets a little more hype than he deserves simply because he was a Nebraska transfer.

Both Ojuri and Crockett were better than Fraizer. He has been our first step backwards in RB talent in like 10 years. He is still pretty good though.

centennial
August 16th, 2016, 04:18 PM
Both Ojuri and Crockett were better than Fraizer. He has been our first step backwards in RB talent in like 10 years. He is still pretty good though.

One guy is in the CFL, other is number 3 for the the Packers. Not sure if Frazier makes the CFL. Regardless, he is a good FCS RB. I am more excited for Bruce, or if Dunn can grow.

Schism55
August 16th, 2016, 04:36 PM
Frazier was pretty meh first half of last year. But if you watch late in the year/playoff run he is punishing people and finishing runs like a boss.
I think Bruuuce is going to have a monster year. Can't wait to see him bust a couple long runs v Iowa.

andthehomeofthe-BIZON-
August 16th, 2016, 05:24 PM
Frazier is the type of good the Bizon offense needs. Slam into the line and run guys over for 4 quarters. Bruce definitely has more talent and potential IMO. No need to wear him out early though. The Valley is tough if your going to be shouldering the load for 4 years.