PDA

View Full Version : NDSU better look out....there's competition looming on the horizon

FormerPokeCenter
August 11th, 2016, 09:25 AM
Don't look now, NDSU, but that team at #19 is coming to get you!

http://www.ncaa.com/rankings/football/fcs/stats-fcs-top-25

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23191&stc=1

Twentysix
August 11th, 2016, 10:22 AM
I heard that happened because some of the voters put NDSU in all 25 slots.

Thumper 76
August 11th, 2016, 10:30 AM
I heard that happened because some of the voters put NDSU in all 25 slots.

If that's true how on earth do you even count that ballot? That's embarrassing.

andthehomeofthe-BIZON-
August 11th, 2016, 12:13 PM
NDSU first team in the championship in frisco texas against NDSU second team. Most well attended championship game in History. Record for beer consumed. Two fights break out anyway.

Professor Chaos
August 11th, 2016, 12:22 PM
NDSU first team in the championship in frisco texas against NDSU second team. Most well attended championship game in History. Record for beer consumed. Two fights break out anyway.
If you use AGS and Bisonville as the gauges Bison fans are much more inclined to argue with each other than we are to argue with fans of other schools.

Grizcountry420
August 11th, 2016, 01:17 PM
If you use AGS and Bisonville as the gauges Bison fans are much more inclined to argue with each other than we are to argue with fans of other schools.

Griz fans are the same way.. Egriz is like passing by a bad car accident, you dont want to look but you look anyways..

Bisonator
August 11th, 2016, 01:32 PM
That's our second stringers at #19. Pretty impressive.:D

BadlandsGrizFan
August 11th, 2016, 02:38 PM
Its their cheerleading squad...projected to take 3rd or 4th in the MVC....depends on if they beat SDSU again this year.

Milkman
August 11th, 2016, 02:57 PM
If you use AGS and Bisonville as the gauges Bison fans are much more inclined to argue with each other than we are to argue with fans of other schools.That's bull****! We don't argue with each other!

Thumper 76
August 11th, 2016, 03:06 PM
Its their cheerleading squad...projected to take 3rd or 4th in the MVC....depends on if they beat SDSU again this year.

Well I mean **** their cheerleaders starting O line averages 6'4 305, and they have some big mean girls playing nose tackle who could give us some trouble. Not much speed on the outside, rumor is they came into camp more overweight than usual.

dewey
August 11th, 2016, 03:15 PM
Well I mean **** their cheerleaders starting O line averages 6'4 305, and they have some big mean girls playing nose tackle who could give us some trouble. Not much speed on the outside, rumor is they came into camp more overweight than usual.

More overweight than usual? They must have spent the summer with the SDSU cheerleadersxlolx

Dewey

ALPHAGRIZ1
August 11th, 2016, 03:30 PM
#boom

Thumper 76
August 11th, 2016, 03:35 PM
More overweight than usual? They must have spent the summer with the SDSU cheerleadersxlolx

Dewey

It was a community service project for the SDSU girls. They were trying to join fight against obesity. Unfortunately for them, they chose a group that was beyond help .

Bison Fan in NW MN
August 11th, 2016, 03:53 PM
This thread has some real potential!!!

- - - Updated - - -

What the freak you talking about!!!!!!!!!!

.....very true.....

dewey
August 11th, 2016, 04:08 PM
It was a community service project for the SDSU girls. They were trying to join fight against obesity.

Was there plan to eat so much food/hay/grass that there wasn't any left for anyone else?

Dewey

Hammerhead
August 11th, 2016, 04:22 PM
Maybe it was supposed to be UND and they just typed North Dakota State out of habit?

Thumper 76
August 11th, 2016, 04:27 PM
Was there plan to eat so much food/hay/grass that there wasn't any left for anyone else?

Dewey

Nah, the plan was a strict diet, smaller portions, the works. Like our cheerleaders do. But the damn Bison cheerleaders kept getting out of the stables at night and getting into the feed bunks. Abysmal failure on SDSU's part, after pledging to NDSU to help get them on the path to physical fitness. After a couple of months over the summer they had to admit the hopelessness of their cause and load the Bison cheerleaders back into the horse trailers and ship them home. A bitter defeat after the beginnings having so much hope.

Libertine
August 11th, 2016, 04:30 PM
Maybe it was supposed to be UND and they just typed North Dakota State out of habit?

Don't bring common sense into this! Common sense has no place on AGS!!

Schism55
August 11th, 2016, 04:33 PM

Dewey
I'm taking care of the grass, trust me xrotatehx

Catbooster
August 11th, 2016, 04:45 PM
Nah, the plan was a strict diet, smaller portions, the works. Like our cheerleaders do. But the damn Bison cheerleaders kept getting out of the stables at night and getting into the feed bunks. Abysmal failure on SDSU's part, after pledging to NDSU to help get them on the path to physical fitness. After a couple of months over the summer they had to admit the hopelessness of their cause and load the Bison cheerleaders back into the horse trailers and ship them home. A bitter defeat after the beginnings having so much hope.
You're lucky none of them got founder.

Thumper 76
August 11th, 2016, 05:07 PM
You're lucky none of them got founder.

Silver lining to everything I suppose

IBleedYellow
August 11th, 2016, 07:01 PM
Stupid University of North Dakota.

I'm going to laugh when they don't make the playoffs again.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

dewey
August 12th, 2016, 10:33 PM
Dang it BF02 we are having cheerleader smack here and he hasn't even chimed in...I am so disappointed in him.

OK back to the cheerleader smack.

It does make sense that the NDSU cheerleaders had to get sent back after another failure by SDSU. So this sounds like NDSU went home happy and SDSU failed at home....again.xlolx

Dewey

The Yo Show
August 13th, 2016, 12:50 AM
Dang it BF02 we are having cheerleader smack here and he hasn't even chimed in...I am so disappointed in him.

It does make sense that the NDSU cheerleaders had to get sent back after another failure by SDSU. So this sounds like NDSU went home happy and SDSU failed at home....again.xlolx

Dewey

And Dewey from the top rope

Twentysix
August 13th, 2016, 02:52 AM

I suspect the NCAA has ****ed up calling NDSU UND so many times that they have gone out of their way to over correct everything, resulting in this poll.

dewey
August 13th, 2016, 10:48 PM
And Dewey from the top rope

I do what I canxthumbsupx. That was a combination of a stone cold stunner, a people's elbow and a Hogan leg drop in one colassal devasting finishing move.

Dewey

wmmii
August 14th, 2016, 09:11 AM
Simple typo that was corrected to NDU but interesting the big ego of some of the posts............

POD Knows
August 14th, 2016, 09:18 AM
Simple typo that was correct but interesting the big ego of some of the posts............

So, the typo was correct? That means we are the #1 and #19 team in the country, I know are freaking awesome and God's gift to the FCS but I had no idea that we were that good. xthumbsupx

BTW, "posts" do not have egos, "posters" have egos.

Thumper 76
August 14th, 2016, 12:01 PM

Dewey

Ehhhh, it's harder to defeat a bison cheerleaders hunger than it is to beat the bison in the playoffs in the Fargomall, so in the end they knew it was an uphill battle. And if there is one thing that is nearly impossible to do without specialized heavy machinery, it's to roll a bison cheerleader uphill*. Or to get them to leave the buffet/food trough.

*And all of our heavy machinery was in use this summer finishing our stadium that doesn't look like it has an American Eagle and a Buckle in it ;). The poor girls tried their best though.

FCS_pwns_FBS
August 14th, 2016, 07:47 PM
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery I guess.

Bearkats94
August 14th, 2016, 08:28 PM
That was some funny stuff. Keep it rolling.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dewey
August 14th, 2016, 10:42 PM
*And all of our heavy machinery was in use this summer finishing our stadium that doesn't look like it has an American Eagle and a Buckle in it ;). The poor girls tried their best though.

I have never been in a store called Buckle or American Eagle but I think it is awesome that they have a GIANT national championship banner, the Dakota Marker and numerous conference championship trophies.

I will make sure to check it out in Fargo next time I am there. It makes me wonder how small those stores are in Brookings since they don't have a national championship banner, the Dakota Marker or numerous conference championships.

The good thing about the new stadium is that us NDSU fans will have LOTS of leg room in, I would probably guess, the mid to late third quarter of another NDSU whooping of SDSU in Brookings.

As far as a rolling a Bison cheerleader uphill that is nearly impossible since there are no hills in Fargoxlolx

Dewey

Thumper 76
August 14th, 2016, 10:56 PM
I have never been in a store called Buckle or American Eagle but I think it is awesome that they have a GIANT national championship banner, the Dakota Marker and numerous conference championship trophies.

I will make sure to check it out in Fargo next time I am there. It makes me wonder how small those stores are in Brookings since they don't have a national championship banner, the Dakota Marker or numerous conference championships.

The good thing about the new stadium is that us NDSU fans will have LOTS of leg room in, I would probably guess, the mid to late third quarter of another NDSU whooping of SDSU in Brookings.

As far as a rolling a Bison cheerleader uphill that is nearly impossible since there are no hills in Fargoxlolx

Dewey

Gosh I hear you guys are pretty excited about being able to expand the dome easily with lack of space on the sidelines due to larger than normal cheerleaders. I mean, shoot, your cheerleader pens are going to need to be twice the size of what you normally need after the catastrophe this summer. Oh, wait, domes aren't expandable xlolx. At least your new video boards will be big enough that the cheerleaders will almost be life sized! Really adds to the experience! :D

dewey
August 14th, 2016, 11:07 PM
Gosh I hear you guys are pretty excited about being able to expand the dome easily with lack of space on the sidelines due to larger than normal cheerleaders. I mean, shoot, your cheerleader pens are going to need to be twice the size of what you normally need after the catastrophe this summer. Oh, wait, domes aren't expandable xlolx. At least your new video boards will be big enough that the cheerleaders will almost be life sized! Really adds to the experience! :D

It is true that the Fabulous Fargodome cannot be expanded with a lot of money but as long as there is room on the banners for more National Championship years I think all NDSU fans will be just fine with that.

Plus just because you have a bigger stadium it doesn't mean the quality of the football team is better, or the tailgating, or the fans.

How are the doctors in Brookings?

Your next.

Dewey

Thumper 76
August 14th, 2016, 11:11 PM

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160815/5ca5c52469337874f2da181a83a8817d.jpg

BisonTru
August 14th, 2016, 11:24 PM

Ahh... some cheerleader smack from the University in meth infested Brookings. Yes, our cheerleaders have an appetite and all of their teeth. :D

BTW, congrats on adding the extra seats. They'll get used every other year. xthumbsupx

dewey
August 14th, 2016, 11:35 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160815/5ca5c52469337874f2da181a83a8817d.jpg

It still feels weird with no BF02. I am not sure if he hasn't seen any of this, highly doubtful, or if he is waiting to drop a nuclear bomb.

Dewey

Thumper 76
August 15th, 2016, 08:29 AM
Ahh... some cheerleader smack from the University in meth invested Brookings. Yes, our cheerleaders have an appetite and all of their teeth. :D

BTW, congrats on adding the extra seats. They'll get used every other year. xthumbsupx

xlolx meth invested? Yeah, I hear the stock is pretty high for meth these days xlol

BisonTru
August 15th, 2016, 10:28 AM
xlolx meth invested? Yeah, I hear the stock is pretty high for meth these days xlol

Not sure, Brookings seized about a half a million dollars worth a couple of weeks ago. I would assume that would keep the squad at bay, but I'll yield to your expertise on that one. :D

dakotadan
August 15th, 2016, 12:24 PM
Simple typo that was corrected to NDU
Who?

dewey
August 15th, 2016, 01:11 PM
Not sure, Brookings seized about a half a million dollars worth a couple of weeks ago. I would assume that would keep the squad at bay, but I'll yield to your expertise on that one. :D

I believe my esteemed jackrabbit smack colleague is pointing out that it should be "infested" and not "invested".

Dewey

BisonTru
August 15th, 2016, 01:30 PM
I believe my esteemed jackrabbit smack colleague is pointing out that it should be "infested" and not "invested".

Dewey

Yeah, I got that. I was responding to his second sentence, about the high price of meth. Again not my expertise, so forth the "not sure" comment.

i_got_a_fever
August 15th, 2016, 01:43 PM
I suspect the NCAA has ****ed up calling NDSU UND so many times that they have gone out of their way to over correct everything, resulting in this poll.

Maybe it's supposed to be North Diego State University?

Thumper 76
August 15th, 2016, 03:30 PM
Maybe it's supposed to be North Diego State University?

Hey, if it gets another segment of SportsCenter with the host decked out in Jackrabbit gear again I wouldn't mind if they call us San Diego State again. That was pretty epic xlolx