PDA

View Full Version : STATS Defensive POY Watch List

smallcollegefbfan
August 5th, 2016, 12:54 PM
http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.asp?i=20160805105707105749204

2016 STATS FCS Defensive Player of the Year Award Watch List
Pat Afriyie, Colgate, DE, Jr., 6-2, 235
The most feared pass rusher in the Patriot League, Afriyie helped Colgate win an outright league title and reach the FCS quarterfinals in 2015. … He led the league with 9 1/2 sacks (nine solo) and 17 1/2 tackles for loss (17 solo) and was the Raiders' leader with five forced fumbles and five quarterback hurries. Collected 2 1/2 sacks and 3 1/2 tackles for loss against Yale. … Uses athleticism, quickness and ability to read offensive play selection to get to quarterbacks and ball carriers in the backfield. … Colgate utilizes Afriyie extensively on special teams as well.
---
Andrew Ankrah, James Madison, DE, Jr., 6-4, 234
Physically imposing defensive end and hybrid linebacker who was a late-bloomer, having not taken football seriously until his senior year of high school. … He uses quickness and long arms to get to quarterbacks. Also has a 35-inch vertical leap. … Had 3 /2 sacks and forced a pair of fumbles in James Madison's 2015 win at SMU. … Named to the CAA Football first team and the STATS FCS All-America second team. … Ankrah's parents are from Ghana and moved to the United States as young adults. His older brother Jason has played in the NFL in recent seasons.
---
Kourtney Berry, Alabama State, LB, Sr., 6-0, 215
Berry was named to the All-Southwestern Athletic Conference first team in each of his first three seasons at Alabama State. Also was the conference's newcomer of the year in 2013, a third-team All-American in 2014 and a second-team All-American in 2015. … Using a physical, sideline-to-sideline style of play, Berry enters his final season with 363 career tackles, leading the conference in tackles in 2013 and '15 and finishing second in 2014. He made every start in those first three seasons ... Lauded for his smart approach to the game, concentrating on the details. … Born on New Year's Day in 1994, Berry is a cousin to his first head coach at Alabama State, Reggie Barlow.
---
Dylan Cole, Missouri State, LB, Sr., 6-1, 236
Cole, a fourth-year starter, is a bit overlooked nationally because of Missouri State's recent struggles in the nation's toughest FCS conference - the Missouri Valley. However, conference opponents know him well as he led the Bears in tackles in every game while posting a Valley-best 152 stops in 2015. … He ranked third in the nation with 13.8 tackles per game, and it was 15.4 in conference play. … His attacking style and ability to cover ground from Will linebacker creates matchup problems in both the run and passing games. … Collected a career-high 21 tackles against South Dakota State.
---
Keionta Davis, Chattanooga, DE, Sr., 6-4, 260
While playing collegiately in his hometown of Chattanooga, Davis has become a premier pass rusher who will draw NFL interest in 2017. … He has good size (6-foot-4, 260 pounds) and plays with explosiveness and athleticism. … Davis broke former teammate Davis Tull's single-season school record with 13 1/2 sacks in 2015. His 17 tackles for loss led the Southern Conference. … Selected to the 2015 STATS FCS All-America second team. … Has helped the Mocs capture at least a share of three straight SoCon championships.
---
Casey DeAndrade, New Hampshire, CB, Sr., 5-11, 212
DeAndrade has specialized in game-changing plays throughout his UNH career. As a three-year starter, he has come up with 11 takeaways (six interceptions, five fumble recoveries), broken up 43 passes and been a standout punt returner. … Both big and fast for a cover corner, he relies on instincts and a disciplined style. In 2015, he led the Wildcats in total tackles (76) and solo tackles (55). … Made the All-CAA Football first team at both defensive back and punt returner as a sophomore and junior. He helped the Wildcats to the No. 1 national ranking in 2014.
---
Dee Delaney, The Citadel, CB, Jr., 6-1, 191
A wide receiver in high school, Delaney has continued to find the ball in college through interceptions and pass breakups. Has a lanky body to excel in man-to-man coverage. … Delaney says he subscribes to an even-keel approach in which he respects all opposing receivers. … Helped The Citadel to a share of the 2015 Southern Conference title - the program's first since 1992. … While earning a spot on the STATS FCS All-America first team as a sophomore, he led the SoCon with five interceptions and tied for the conference high with 13 tackles for loss.
---
Nick DeLuca, North Dakota State, LB, Sr., 6-3, 245
DeLuca mans the all-important middle linebacker spot for North Dakota State's national championship-winning defense. He's bigger (6-foot-3, 245 pounds) than others who have anchored the middle … On a defensive unit with many standouts, DeLuca's 135 tackles in 2015 were 54 more than any teammate. He also was solid in pass coverage, intercepting two passes and breaking up another six. … Broke into a key role late in the 2014 season, leading the team in tackles in his five starts, including four in the FCS playoffs.
---
Anthony Ellis, Charleston Southern, DE, Jr., 6-1, 245
It's no coincidence Ellis had a breakout season in 2015 and Charleston Southern had one of the stingier defenses in the FCS. He totaled 17 1/2 tackles for loss, including seven sacks, among his 54 stops. … Well-rounded, Ellis also had three fumble recoveries, forced a pair, intercepted a pass and blocked a kick. The Buccaneers won the Big South title and Ellis was named to the all-conference first team. … Versatile on the Buccaneers' defensive line, he is smaller than a typical D-tackle but bigger than a typical D-end. Though quiet off the field, he brings confidence and a swagger to the team.
---
P.J. Hall, Sam Houston State, DE, Jr., 6-1, 280
The word "beast" comes to mind with the 6-foot-1, 280-pound Hall. He is a physical pass rusher who commands double-teams, yet gets to ball carriers with strength and surprising speed. … The All-Southland Conference standout, a STATS FCS second-team All-American in 2015, racked up 52 tackles for loss in his first two seasons, setting the school record. The total included 23 sacks. … He helped the Bearkats to FCS national semifinal appearances in each of his first two seasons. … He finished third in the voting for the 2014 national freshman of the year award.
---
David Jones, Richmond, FS, Sr., 6-1, 187
Jones was the ultimate ball hawk in 2015 as he tied for the FCS high with nine interceptions. His breakthrough season helped Richmond earn a share of the CAA Football title and reach the FCS semifinals. ... Highlighting the campaign were his five takeaways against Albany - a school-record four interceptions and a fumble recovery. The four picks tied the conference mark … Using athleticism in coverage, Jones has taught himself to read quarterbacks. … Also totaled 97 tackles, second-best on the team. … Returning from a broken arm suffered on a punt return against North Dakota State in the FCS semifinals.
---
Javancy Jones, Jackson State, DE, Sr., 6-2, 230
Has rotated between defensive end and outside linebacker at Jackson State and been a fierce pass rusher from both positions. … Racked up 91 tackles, 24 1/2 tackles for loss, nine sacks, five quarterback hurries and two forced fumbles as a junior. … Played with two broken hands as a sophomore in 2014 yet had 108 tackles, including 18 for loss. … Was named the SWAC's 2013 freshman of the year. … All-conference selection attended the NCAA Student-Athlete Leadership Forum during the offseason.
---
Caleb Kidder, Montana, DL, Sr., 6-5, 275
Brings size and a ball-hungry attitude to the Montana defensive line. Disruptive from either the tackle or end position, Kidder will concentrate on replacing defensive end Tyrone Holmes, the 2015 STATS FCS Defensive Player of the Year, in 2016. … Over his junior and senior seasons, Kidder is wearing Montana's No. 37 legacy jersey, which represents leadership. He lived up to the responsibility in 2015 as the All-Big Sky Conference standout totaled 82 tackles, including 10 for loss. He also broke up six passes with one interception. … Lauded by coaches for his tough, relentless style of play. … Sat out the 2014 season with a wrist injury.
---
Christian ****z, Duquesne, LB, Sr., 6-1, 220
After missing the 2014 campaign with ACL and meniscus tears, ****z returned to the Duquesne lineup as an unstoppable playmaker, leading the Dukes to the Northeast Conference title and earning STATS FCS All-America first-team honors. … The NEC defensive player of the year's ability to rush the quarterback or drop back in coverage reflected as a junior, when he racked up 26 tackles for loss and 11 sacks among his 72 tackles with four interceptions, six pass breakups, six quarterbacks hurries, one fumble recovery and two forced fumbles. … Led the FCS in tackles for loss (1.8 per game) in 2013 while earning All-NEC first-team and All-America third-team honors. … Hometown product of Pittsburgh.
---
Darius Leonard, South Carolina State, LB, Jr., 6-3, 200
Leonard is next up as the standout on South Carolina State's perennial power in the Mid-Eastern Athletic Conference. … He made the All-MEAC first team in 2015, totaling 70 tackles, 13 1/2 tackles for loss, five sacks, two interceptions, two pass breakups, two quarterback hurries, one fumble recovery and one forced fumble. … Also was the MEAC rookie of the year in 2014. … SCSU linebackers coach Jonathan Saxon lauds Leonard for his instinctive feel for the game. Leonard is relentless and physical with a high football IQ. … Will likely transition to safety at the pro level.
---
Greg Menard, North Dakota State, DE, Jr., 6-2, 240
Came on strong as a freshman in 2014 behind defensive end Kyle Emanuel, the FCS defensive player of the year, and then was a dominant starter for North Dakota State's fifth straight national championship squad in 2015. … Led the Bison in sacks (10), tackles for loss (14 1/2) and quarterback hurries (15), adding 48 tackles, two fumble recoveries and two forced fumbles. … Named to the STATS FCS All-America third team. … Particularly strong on passing downs, he uses speed, a high motor and athleticism to attack opposing quarterbacks from their blind side.
---
Ebenezer Ogundeko, Tennessee State, DE, Jr., 6-3, 255
"Ebo" was one of the Ohio Valley Conference's top newcomers in 2015. The former Clemson reserve, who ran into off-the-field problems there, made the All-OVC first team, but his best days at Tennessee State appear ahead of him. … He totaled 52 tackles, 10 tackles for loss, five sacks, three quarterback hurries and a forced fumble in only nine games as a redshirt sophomore. … Versatile enough to get around the edge to a quarterback or power through an opponent. He plays with great effort and intensity.
---
Folarin Orimolade, Dartmouth, LB, Sr., 5-11, 240
On a Dartmouth defense that was senior-laden in 2015, it was hard to overshadow Orimolade, who made the All-Ivy League first team and helped the Big Green claim a share of its first league title since 1996. … The outside linebacker finished second in the Ivy League in both sacks (eight) and tackles for loss (12), and led the league in forced fumbles (four). … Though undersized, Orimolade's strength allows him to handle defensive linemen and his quickness can be overwhelming to the opposition. … More than one-third of his tackles through his first three seasons went for losses.
---
Donald Payne, Stetson, S, Sr., 6-1, 219
Athletic playmaker has a nose for the football and fills the stat sheet in every way. With his exceptional size for safety (6-foot-1, 219 pounds), he is dangerous on rushes from the edge or with dropping into pass coverage. … Has been named to the All-Pioneer Football League first team in each of his first three seasons and was the defensive player of the year in 2015. … His statistics have been astounding, including a national-high 185 tackles in 2014, when he had 30 tackles (12 solo, 18 assists) against Campbell. Over his first three seasons, he totaled 51 tackles for loss, eight interceptions and 32 pass breakups. … Was named the national freshman of the week after his first career game in 2013 and went on to finish seventh in the postseason voting for FCS freshman of the year.
---
James Rentz, Sacred Heart, LB, Sr., 6-2, 245
Two-time Northeast Conference first-team selection reacts well at the snap of the ball and has power and speed in and around the box. A move from middle to outside linebacker aided him in using his strengths … Helped Sacred Heart to a second straight NEC title in 2014 and has led the Pioneers in sacks in back-to-back seasons. … Blocked two field goals when Sacred Heart beat Bryant to clinch the 2014 NEC title. … Sacred Heart defensive coordinator Dave Wissman lauds Rentz as much for his ability to be coached as for his playmaking skills. … Won a Florida state weight lifting title while in high school.
---
Derek Rivers, Youngstown State, DE, Sr., 6-5, 255
The trim, but good-sized Rivers (6-foot-5, 255 pounds) enters his senior season already holding the Youngstown State record for career sacks (26). … Ever-improving, Rivers has ability to move around the defensive line or play back in coverage. … He made the All-Missouri Valley first team as both a sophomore and junior, and the STATS FCS All-America third team in 2015. Finished his junior season with 15 1/2 tackles for loss and 13 quarterback hurries, including 11 over the final five games. … He loves to study game film, and that helps him to read offenses well. … Considered an NFL prospect in 2017.
---
Karter Schult, Northern Iowa, DE, Sr., 6-2, 265
With a breakout season in 2015, Schult earned STATS FCS All-America second-team honors. He set Northern Iowa records for tackles for loss in a game (five) and season (23). His 15 sacks ranked second for a UNI season and he finished 2015 with 82 tackles as the Panthers reached the FCS quarterfinals. … Destroyed Illinois State with five tackles for loss and two sacks and had another 4 1/2 tackles for loss with three sacks against South Dakota State. … Capable of playing inside or on the edge of the UNI defensive line. Figures to draw double-teams throughout his senior season.

smallcollegefbfan
August 5th, 2016, 12:56 PM
Here is my personal top 20. I think Allen and Ricard are heavily underrated by most media.

LB Chase Allen, Southern Illinois, Sr.- 120 TKL, 8 TFL, 2.5 SACKS, 2 PBU, 8 QBH, 2 FR, 2 FF, 3 BLK in 11 games.
LB Andrew Ankrah, James Madison, Jr.- 56 TKL, 11 TFL, 10.5 SACKS, 1 QBH, 1 FR, 5 FF in 12 games.
LB Kourtney Berry, Alabama State, Sr.- 120 TKL, 5 TFL, 1 SACK, 2 FR in 10 games.
LB Dylan Cole, Missouri State, Sr.- 152 TKL, 12.5 TFL, 2.5 SACKS, 4 PBU, 2 QBH, 1 FR in 11 games.
DE Keionta Davis, Chattanooga, Sr.- 39 TKL, 17 TFL, 13.5 SACKS, 6 PBU, 7 QBH, 1 FR, 1 FF in 13 games.
CB Casey DeAndrade, New Hampshire, Sr.- 76 TKL, 7 TFL, 2 SACKS, 2 INT, 10 PBU, 1 FR in 12 games.
CB Dee Delaney, The Citadel, Jr.- 46 TKL, 1 TFL, 5 INT, 8 PBU, 1 FR, 2 FF, 1 BLK in 13 games.
LB Nick DeLuca, North Dakota State, Sr.- 104 TKL, 6.5 TFL, 3 SACKS, 1 INT, 5 PBU, 1 QBH, 1 FF in 12 games.
DE Anthony Ellis, Charleston Southern, Jr.- 42 TKL, 14.5 TFL, 6 SACKS, 1 INT, 2 PBU, 4 QBH, 3 FR/returned one for TD, 2 FF, 1 BLK in 12 games.
DE P.J. Hall, Sam Houston State, Jr.- 48 TKL, 15 TFL, 7.5 SACKS, 2 INT, 4 PBU, 1 FR, 1 FF, 3 BLK in 12 games.
S David Jones, Richmond, Sr.- 81 TKL, 2 TFL, 8 INT, 3 PBU, 1 FR, 1 FF in 11 games.
DE Javancy Jones, Jackson State, Sr.- 91 TKL, 24.5 TFL, 9 SACKS, 1 PBU, 5 QBH, 2 FF in 11 games.
DE Tanoh Kpassagnon, Villanova, Sr.- 33 TKL, 9.5 TFL, 6.5 SACKS, 1 INT, 1 QBH, 1 FR, 1 FF, 2 BLK in 11 games.
LB Christian Kunz, Duquesne, Sr.- 72 TKL, 26 TFL, 10 SACKS, 4 INT, 6 PBU, 6 QBH, 1 FR, 2 FF in 12 games.
DE Ebenezer Ogundeko, Tennessee State, Jr.- 58 TKL, 10.5 TFL, 5 SACKS, 3 QBH, 1 FF in 9 games.
LB Folarin Orimolade, Dartmouth, Sr.- 36 TKL, 12 TFL, 8 SACKS, 4 PBU, 1 QBH, 4 FF in 10 games.
S Donald Payne, Stetson, Sr.- 126 TKL, 15 TFL, 1 SACK, 2 INT, 12 PBU, 5 QBH, 1 FR in 11 games.
DT Patrick Ricard, Maine, Sr.- 53 TT, 16.5 TFL, 7 SACKS, 2 PBU, 3 FF in 10 games.
DE Derek Rivers, Youngstown State, Sr.- 52 TKL, 15.5 TFL, 8 SACKS, 13 QBH, 1 FF in 11 games.
DE Karter Schult, Northern Iowa, Sr.- 78 TKL, 21.5 TFL, 13 SACKS, 2 PBU, 9 QBH, 1 FR, 2 FF in 13 games.

Grizalltheway
August 5th, 2016, 12:58 PM
Curios as to why Kidder didn't make your top 20? Sounds like he's garnering interest from NFL scouts...

Gangtackle11
August 5th, 2016, 05:20 PM
He may not be worthy of this list, but I think you may hear his name before some of the DEs on this list the 2nd night of the 2017 NFL Draft. Smh.

I give you 6'7" 285lbs. Legit low 4.7s 40 speed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pD9NGhRF33I

Remember his name Tanoh Kpassagnon.

He should be on this list IMHO.

ASU33
August 5th, 2016, 05:34 PM
Kourtney Berry is an absolute BEAST for us. Great kid, great leader, and just the type of guy you want to be the face of your program. He's also up to around 225-230 lbs. this year!

BEAR
August 5th, 2016, 07:00 PM
Tremon Smith, a 6-0, 185-pound junior from Anniston, Ala., was a first-team All-SLC selection last fall after tying for the conference lead in interceptions with five. He was UCA's fourth-leading tackler with 51 stops and broke up a team-high 12 passes.

Second year as all SLC.
Already in the Fall camp he's got 3 INTs and numerous pass breakups.

Can't wait for this fall!

Bison Fan in NW MN
August 5th, 2016, 07:26 PM
UNI's Schult is an animal.

Him and Tanguay (NDSU) are the best down linemen in the MV and it is not even close. Schult is ahead of Tanguay.

smallcollegefbfan
August 6th, 2016, 08:07 AM
Curios as to why Kidder didn't make your top 20? Sounds like he's garnering interest from NFL scouts...

He was actually my last name out, number 21 on my list. He is getting some NFL interest. Every senior on my list is getting some sort of NFL interest.

It came down to Ellis and Kidder for me and while Kidder is more likely to be a NFL shot at DE and Ellis is not a NFL DE, I went with who I felt was a more dominant player. I felt Kidder was a high motor guy but that these others take over games for their defense more and are a little more of an impact.

I will say though that I don't consider NFL stock first and foremost, it is just one of many factors I consider when putting a player on a list like this.

Players need to have production, have shown to be more than a one year wonder usually, speed, consistent dominance weekly, and a major impact on their team.

With all that said, I could have put 25 names on this list and felt good about it. There is a lot of defensive talent in FCS this year.

smallcollegefbfan
August 6th, 2016, 08:09 AM
He may not be worthy of this list, but I think you may hear his name before some of the DEs on this list the 2nd night of the 2017 NFL Draft. Smh.

I give you 6'7" 285lbs. Legit low 4.7s 40 speed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pD9NGhRF33I

Remember his name Tanoh Kpassagnon.

He should be on this list IMHO.

I have him on my list. STATS did not list him. Tanoh is stiff and I would like to see him play with better technique, pad level, and dominate a little more but I put him on my list over some others with a little more production because of his strength, ability to push the pocket, and the fact that he is a very tough physical matchup for 99.999999% of players who come through the FCS level.

smallcollegefbfan
August 6th, 2016, 08:12 AM
Tremon Smith, a 6-0, 185-pound junior from Anniston, Ala., was a first-team All-SLC selection last fall after tying for the conference lead in interceptions with five. He was UCA's fourth-leading tackler with 51 stops and broke up a team-high 12 passes.

Second year as all SLC.
Already in the Fall camp he's got 3 INTs and numerous pass breakups.

Can't wait for this fall!

He and Kidder were among the top 5 not on my list. I don't know how close STATS was to putting him on but he was under consideration for me.

Here are the top players who did not make the top 20 right now for my list, in alpha order.

S Leroy Alexander, Youngstown State, Sr.- 67 TKL, 3.5 TFL, 2 SACKS, 4 INT/returned one for a TD, 2 PBU, 1 FR in 11 games.
S Mike Basile, Monmouth, Jr.- 119 TKL, 7 TFL, 1 SACK, 2 INT, 4 PBU, 1 QBH, 1 FF, 1 BLK in 11 games.
DE Caleb Kidder, Montana, Sr.- 82 TKL, 8.5 TFL, 3.5 SACKS, 1 INT, 6 PBU, 1 QBH, 1 FR, 1 BLK in 12 games.
LB Darius Leonard, South Carolina State, Jr.- 70 TKL, 13.5 TFL, 5 SACKS, 2 INT, 2 PBU, 2 QBH, 1 FR, 1 FF in 11 games.
DE Greg Menard, North Dakota State, Jr.- 44 TKL, 13.5 TFL, 9 SACKS, 12 QBH, 1 FR, 2 FF in 12 games.
CB Tremon Smith, Central Arkansas, Jr.- 51 TKL, 3 TFL, 1 SACK, 5 INT, 12 PBU, 2 FF in 11 games.
S Dorian Williams, Princeton, Sr.- 91 TKL, 1.5 TFL, 1.5 SACKS, 3 PBU, 1 FR, 2 FF in 10 games.

andthehomeofthe-BIZON-
August 6th, 2016, 12:56 PM
I could see Menard having a pretty good year, or a Defensive player of the year year. I think NDSU will be really good this year and will get up on some teams forcing more passing situations which will lead to Menard getting increased output. He is a straight up pass rusher.

BisonTru
August 6th, 2016, 01:34 PM
Not that I want to inflate Chattownmovs head, but Keionta Davis has to be a front runner to win this award.

JSUSoutherner
August 6th, 2016, 01:39 PM
Not that I want to inflate Chattownmovs head, but Keionta Davis has to be a front runner to win this award.
I would actually go with PJ Hall over Davis. PJ Hall is an absolutely beast. It's hard to say really, everyone on the list is really really good.

BisonTru
August 6th, 2016, 01:44 PM
I would actually go with PJ Hall over Davis. PJ Hall is an absolutely beast. It's hard to say really, everyone on the list is really really good.

Doesn't he play more in the interior? Tough for those guys to win these awards. Tanguay for NDSU is a beast, but he'll never get the stats to be considered.

smallcollegefbfan
August 6th, 2016, 02:43 PM

Just based on how often I saw them show out on film, here is my early top 5 in alpha order.

DE Keionta Davis, Chattanooga, Sr.- 39 TKL, 17 TFL, 13.5 SACKS, 6 PBU, 7 QBH, 1 FR, 1 FF in 13 games.
LB Nick DeLuca, North Dakota State, Sr.- 104 TKL, 6.5 TFL, 3 SACKS, 1 INT, 5 PBU, 1 QBH, 1 FF in 12 games.
S David Jones, Richmond, Sr.- 81 TKL, 2 TFL, 8 INT, 3 PBU, 1 FR, 1 FF in 11 games.
DE Derek Rivers, Youngstown State, Sr.- 52 TKL, 15.5 TFL, 8 SACKS, 13 QBH, 1 FF in 11 games.
DE Karter Schult, Northern Iowa, Sr.- 78 TKL, 21.5 TFL, 13 SACKS, 2 PBU, 9 QBH, 1 FR, 2 FF in 13 games.

- - - Updated - - -

I like Hall. He was slow to get going this past year. That is the reason why he is not in my current top 5. If he played all year like he did during the last few weeks of regular season he may be in my top 2-3.

andthehomeofthe-BIZON-
August 6th, 2016, 04:54 PM

He's a stud. Seemed to be the only guy that showed up when you took them behind the woodshed last year.

JSUSoutherner
August 6th, 2016, 05:03 PM
He's a stud. Seemed to be the only guy that showed up when you took them behind the woodshed last year.
Pretty sure he was. He played a good game against us. Unfortunately he was the only one.

There was one play where he even tracked down Eli in the open feild to make a tackle. And Eli isn't exactly slow. Hall is a beast. His Twitter name is PJJWatt. Fitting.

Schism55
August 6th, 2016, 05:15 PM
Pretty sure he was. He played a good game against us. Unfortunately he was the only one.

There was one play where he even tracked down Eli in the open feild to make a tackle. And Eli isn't exactly slow. Hall is a beast. His Twitter name is PJJWatt. Fitting.
That's a beyond douchey twitter name.

andthehomeofthe-BIZON-
August 6th, 2016, 05:26 PM

I remember watching that and being friggin flabbergasted. Really flashes sometimes

BisonTru
August 6th, 2016, 05:40 PM
Just based on how often I saw them show out on film, here is my early top 5 in alpha order.

- - - Updated - - -

I like Hall. He was slow to get going this past year. That is the reason why he is not in my current top 5. If he played all year like he did during the last few weeks of regular season he may be in my top 2-3.

I don't see much drop if any from Spence to Davis. What's your thoughts on the comparison?

JSUSoutherner
August 6th, 2016, 05:43 PM
That's a beyond douchey twitter name.
Could be worse. It could be Schism or something. :D