PDA

View Full Version : Richmond Camp Underway

BigHouseClosedEnd
August 4th, 2016, 04:46 PM
Bizon are mentioned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90meVWWldV8

Professor Chaos
August 4th, 2016, 05:05 PM
I like Lauletta a lot. He's got a bright future.

BigHouseClosedEnd
August 4th, 2016, 05:15 PM
I think it's human nature to be a little concerned about the high expectations for this team. Listening to Kyle talk makes me feel more comfortable that those expectations might be met.

BisonTru
August 4th, 2016, 05:44 PM
Lauletta is a damn good quarterback. Why he's not getting more national recognition is beyond me.

Schism55
August 4th, 2016, 06:06 PM
I like Lauletta a lot. He's got a bright future.
Jeez, get a room already :D
But I concur. Good player and good head on his shoulders.

Gangtackle11
August 4th, 2016, 07:05 PM
Good luck to the Spiders. Cats were in similiar spot last season & it didn't quite go as planned. Richmond is as good as there is in the CAA this season.

andthehomeofthe-BIZON-
August 4th, 2016, 07:24 PM
I'm also a lauletta fan. Guy is gooood. With what they have coming back real good shot NDSU v Richmond 2.0 happens IMO.

BigHouseClosedEnd
August 4th, 2016, 07:26 PM
Good luck to the Spiders. Cats were in similiar spot last season & it didn't quite go as planned. Richmond is as good as there is in the CAA this season.

Fair point and probably a valid comparison. I always felt that Robertson took too many hits and hope the fact that Lauletta is more of a pocket passer keeps him on the field. But yes, loads of luck go into this thing, particularly with the CAA schedule.

32counter
August 4th, 2016, 09:56 PM

Your injuries did Nova in.Robertson loss particularly hurt.He was in a class by himself.Could change a game anytime from anywhere.Playing with only 63 can obviously cause situational depth issues.Good luck with Andy Talley's final year at the helm.