December 22nd, 2006, 09:26 AM
Testes, Testes, 1, 2, 3?

Welcome!
xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

Welcome, mountain_man!!

OL FU
December 22nd, 2006, 09:27 AM
test

Is this like sticking your toe in the water to see if you want to jump in:confused:

BULLDOG8180
December 22nd, 2006, 09:30 AM
Out of the woodwork they come.........:nod:

AppGuy04
December 22nd, 2006, 09:34 AM
Out of the woodwork they come.........:nod:

Did you expect any less?xlolx

Welcome mountain man

carney2
December 22nd, 2006, 09:34 AM
Is this just another Mountaineer jumping on the bandwagon? In other words, would he bother to stick his head up at all if this was "olde time" ASU football?

And this, Mr. Newbie, is the crap that you will have to put up with around here.

spelunker64
December 22nd, 2006, 09:39 AM
Lets play catch up for the newbie:

1. Montana doesn't like Montana State

2. San Diego is overrated

3. NDSU should be #1 and got jobbed not being in the playoffs, in the minds of most posters not from NDSU

4. A player from Cal-Poly will win the Buchanan

5. feel free to add on...

:smiley_wi :smiley_wi :smiley_wi :smiley_wi

lizrdgizrd
December 22nd, 2006, 09:41 AM

3. NDSU should be #1 and got jobbed not being in the playoffs, in the minds of most posters not from NDSU

You forgot on #3 that's in the minds of most posters not from NDSU or App State. :smiley_wi

mountain_man
December 22nd, 2006, 09:51 AM
newbie ags poster, not a newbie app fan. i am actually a high country local (a real mountain man), and alum. i heard about ya'll from a friend.
i usually post on ncpreps.com. come over and check it out.

good to be here!

mountain man
December 22nd, 2006, 10:08 AM
Welcome Mountain_Man.:smiley_wi

Good choice for a name.

lizrdgizrd
December 22nd, 2006, 10:09 AM
newbie ags poster, not a newbie app fan. i am actually a high country local (a real mountain man), and alum. i heard about ya'll from a friend.

good to be here!

Welcome Mountain_Man.:smiley_wi

Good choice for a name.
Uh oh! It's twins! :eek:

BrevardMountaineer03
December 22nd, 2006, 10:24 AM

You left off the fact that you are considered a Homer is you think your team has a shot at winning a game!:nod:

Pretty good list though!:hurray:

BULLDOG8180
December 22nd, 2006, 10:33 AM

You also failed to mention, that the SoCon "is weak", and if you pick anyone other than App. St., Furman, and Wofford, to finish in the top 3 you are absolutely crazy!xidiotx

bandl
December 22nd, 2006, 10:54 AM
You also failed to mention, that the SoCon "is weak", and if you pick anyone other than App. St., Furman, and Wofford, to finish in the top 3 you are absolutely crazy!xidiotx
Wofford??? That's a first....no matter how bad GSU is/was last year, it seemed nary a single SoCon supporter would say that GSU is not still one of the 'Big Three'. They'll be a mediocre team, at best, in 2007...mark my words! :nod: I predicted they wouldn't even finish .500 in '06. xcoffeex

Anyhoo...welcome newbie!! :)

LeopardFan04
December 22nd, 2006, 11:06 AM
Welcome mountain man!

mountain_man
December 22nd, 2006, 11:22 AM
thanks for the welcomes.

i'm outta here. the family is heading down towards WCU territory to ride the polar express tonight. i figured i would go and bring a little class to the area.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

proasu89
December 22nd, 2006, 12:54 PM

good to be here!
Welcome from another newbie old local alum! If you see the ALUMS license plate in town just honk. On second thought Mrs. Proasu89 drives that vehicle and might flip you off:thumbsup:

Cobblestone
December 22nd, 2006, 01:31 PM

6. You'll love it when AZGrizFan posts anything since he has the best avatar on the board.

ASU Kep
December 22nd, 2006, 02:37 PM
7. Don't get involved in the GSU/BVG debate. No matter what you post, a GSU fan will promptly tell you your an idiot and lack the necessary information.

8. It'll take a while, but you will come to understand every word from Mr. Chicken.

9. San Diego would've beat Ohio State this year.

10. App State is "over-rated"

11. Use the correct terminology when referring to FCS. Ralph knows where you live.

12. Refer all sexual/moral questions to Cap'n Cat in the longue, he's our AGS resident Dear Abby.

13. Don't ever post in Crapsville before the season is officially over for ASU. If you've won the NC, don't post still because you'll jinx it for next year.

14. CatfishCCU is of unknown sexual orientation and very well might also be known as AppGuy.

15. The Furman posters on this board are generally pretty cool, do not confuse them with their purple companions on the UFFP.

16. Don't talk too much smack about WCU...their diehards are already probably contemplating suicide as it is.

17. We'll never live down "hot hot hot." Before every big game, expect our opposing team to bring it up like nobody has ever seen if before. Yes, we've explained that it wasn't meant for release or to be a recruitment video. No, they don't listen.

18. Montana cannot lose at Wa-Griz, and don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

19. Don't get in the middle of a D1B/Cap'n Cat/UNH Wildcats vs. Baldy/AZGrizFan political battle unless you have approximately 36-48 continuous hours available to argue over pointless details.

20. If a team starts unexpectedly having a great season, expect their posters to multiply 1000x over (*ahem* San Diego).

Mountaineer
December 22nd, 2006, 02:44 PM
7. Don't get involved in the GSU/BVG debate. No matter what you post, a GSU fan will promptly tell you your an idiot and lack the necessary information.

8. It'll take a while, but you will come to understand every word from Mr. Chicken.

11. Use the correct terminology when referring to FCS. Ralph knows where you live.

12. Refer all sexual/moral questions to Cap'n Cat in the longue, he's our AGS resident Dear Abby.

13. Don't ever post in Crapsville before the season is officially over for ASU. If you've won the NC, don't post still because you'll jinx it for next year.

14. CatfishCCU is of unknown sexual orientation and very well might also be known as AppGuy.

15. The Furman posters on this board are generally pretty cool, do not confuse them with their purple companions on the UFFP.

16. Don't talk too much smack about WCU...their diehards are already probably contemplating suicide as it is.

17. We'll never live down "hot hot hot." Before every big game, expect our opposing team to bring it up like nobody has ever seen if before. Yes, we've explained that it wasn't meant for release or to be a recruitment video. No, they don't listen.

19. Don't get in the middle of a D1B/Cap'n Cat/UNH Wildcats vs. Baldy/AZGrizFan political battle unless you have approximately 36-48 continuous hours available to argue over pointless details.

20. If a team starts unexpectedly having a great season, expect their posters to multiply 1000x over (*ahem* San Diego).

Exceeeeeeeeellent, Kep. :bow: :bow: :bow: xlolx xlolx

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/754/222pxmrburnsdp0.png

proasu89
December 22nd, 2006, 03:03 PM

You want to take a stab at the AGS Protocol manual for newbies. It should be required reading for all of us:thumbsup:

ASU Kep
December 22nd, 2006, 03:12 PM
You want to take a stab at the AGS Protocol manual for newbies. It should be required reading for all of us:thumbsup:

That would make for a pretty funny thread. xlolx

ASU Kep
December 22nd, 2006, 03:39 PM
21. Please don't criticize another poster for their lack of spelling. Sometimes you just want to get you point across, not turn in a freakin' spellproofed essay.

22. Cap'n Cat bribes the girls in his pictures to appear with him, don't let him tell you otherwise.

23. Anybody on here with over 3,000 posts officially has no life (I'm getting close, I know).

24. IGO4UNI is ALWAYS drinking, feel no obligation to crack one open just to post on his drinking threads, another opportunity shall come usually within 12-14 hours.

25. Don't tell Cap'n Cat you live near some good fishing spots unless your sure you're cool with a HUGE dude crashing on your couch for a few days/months.

26. Don't be afraid to introduce yourself to fellow AGS'ers at a tailgate. Although perhaps somewhat awkward at first, we're all usually hammered anyway.

27. App fans are despicable, vile pieces of trash to all opposing teams' fans following their visit and loss at KBS. Accept this as the price of success.

28. Dave Coulson is a through-and-through App homer. Don't let his extensive knowledge of all FCS teams and usually correct predictions fool you.

29. D1B did NOT in fact play for Liberty University as he is actually the anti-Christ.

30. Thou shalt be liked more around AGS if you change your avatar to a pic of a smokin' hot chick.

31. Prognosticating and arguing about who's gonna win on AGS is to many more fun than the actual game.

32. If thou talketh smack and thou team loseth, taketh not a few weeks off AGS in hopes that we'll forget. Cometh back over and eat thou crow. We have long memories, anyway.

33. Honestly, the east-coast-bias thing is just stupid.

34. Thou shalt not post naked pictures on the bikini thread.

35. Arguing about whether or not is colder in one FCS city versus another and what sort of advantage that gives is stupid, do not partake.

ASU Kep
December 22nd, 2006, 03:48 PM
36. If an AGS fans' team is losing, chances are great it's the fault of the playcalling and coaching. If they ran the team, things would be going a lot better.

RabidRabbit
December 22nd, 2006, 03:53 PM
6. You'll love it when AZGrizFan posts anything since he has the best avatar on the board.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Bison95's Avatar's there too! :beerchug: :beerchug:

37)Great West is best.....if only this year.....and if counting only non-play-off wins xlolx xlolx

proasu89
December 22nd, 2006, 04:04 PM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Bison95's Avatar's there too! :beerchug: :beerchug:

37)Great West is best.....if only this year.....and if counting only non-play-off wins xlolx xlolx
:nod:

BigApp
December 22nd, 2006, 04:26 PM
You left off the fact that you are considered a Homer is you think your team has a shot at winning a game!:nod:

Pretty good list though!:hurray:

That's not true! Stick around long enough, you'll find that ONLY APPFANS are homers...

Grizo406
December 22nd, 2006, 08:55 PM

That pretty much covers things, but with #1, I would have added..."but has a very nice stadium, and tons of pictures of it."

No_Skill
December 22nd, 2006, 10:18 PM
[QUOTE=ASU Kep]

QUOTE]

17 a. I saw that thing a few weeks ago. If you haven't seen it, seek it out. It is freeking hilarious.

No_Skill
December 22nd, 2006, 10:21 PM

17 a. I saw that thing a few weeks ago. If you haven't seen it, seek it out. It is freeking hilarious.

18 a. Correction: they cannot lose at Wash-Griz to any FCS/I-AA team. Now DII, that's a different story. :)

elkmcc
December 22nd, 2006, 10:36 PM
Oh and if you like I would gladly show you a picture of our Stadium.:hurray:

BrevardMountaineer03
December 22nd, 2006, 11:24 PM
That's not true! Stick around long enough, you'll find that ONLY APPFANS are homers...

I guess since I am an APPFAN, and I predicted them to win each round of the playoffs, then I felt like I was a homer, but I think you're right!:nod:

ASU Kep
December 22nd, 2006, 11:42 PM
App fans aren't homers, we just knew it all along this year. ;)

Grizo406
December 22nd, 2006, 11:55 PM
Oh and if you like I would gladly show you a picture of our Stadium.:hurray:

Glad you brought that up, Elk!

For your viewing pleasure...
http://www.mtgriz.com/images/washgrizstdm.jpg:D

ASU Kep
December 22nd, 2006, 11:59 PM
Glad you brought that up, Elk!

For your viewing pleasure...
http://www.mtgriz.com/images/washgrizstdm.jpg:D

eh, I've seen better. :D

elkmcc
December 23rd, 2006, 10:39 AM
eh, I've seen better. :D

I agree. There are certainly better pictures of Wa/Griz. :)

MarkCCU
December 23rd, 2006, 10:59 AM
welcome you slack jawed SOB...now gimme some SHINE!

MarkCCU
December 23rd, 2006, 11:03 AM

I spewed tea outta my nose and now it burns....that's f ucking hilarious!!!!!

Newbie, for the record I'm a heterosexual male that enjoys sex with his beautiful girlfriend and I'm not Appguy04 contrary to how similiar we are and the conspiracy that OL FU has....

MarkCCU
December 23rd, 2006, 11:08 AM
38) Bison95 is married and therefore hasn't had sex in a long time...he requires that he lives vicariously through you.

39) UNHWildCats has a thing for Asians...

40) Mods are your freinds here....respect them

41) Any pictures of hot women that you come across or hilarious videos you are OBLIGATED to post them here...

42) Once again, CatfishCCU's sexual orientation is heterosexual and Sticky Bunz is just a nickname

blukeys
December 23rd, 2006, 09:03 PM

Ol FU began one last year and should be required reading. ASU Kep's additions here are excellent and should be an addendum.

OhioHen
December 26th, 2006, 06:11 AM
38) Bison95 is married and therefore hasn't had sex in a long time...he requires that he lives vicariously through you.

39) UNHWildCats has a thing for Asians...

40) Mods are your freinds here....respect them

41) Any pictures of hot women that you come across or hilarious videos you are OBLIGATED to post them here...

42) Once again, CatfishCCU's sexual orientation is heterosexual and Sticky Bunz is just a nickname

I can't believe noone has posted this one: :confused: :confused: :confused:

#43 -- Every FCS conference has the worst referees in the world! :D :D

Welcome to the board.

OL FU
December 27th, 2006, 08:16 AM
#44) If you have a teen age daughter, do not take her anywhere near a Northern Iowa game.
#45) If have a teenage asian son, don't take him anywhere near a New Hampshire game
#46) If you think you know everything, you must be a Delaware fan:smiley_wi
#47) Don't be too impressed when it looks like Delaware fans always monopolize the top ten of any contest held by or sponsored by AGS. 90% of all AGS members are Delaware Fans. Also as bad as UD has been over the last few years, they have plenty of time to trivialize:nod:
#48) Contrary to any denials you have heard in this or other threads, Catfish CCU and AppGuy04 are the same person. However, AppGuy is really straight:smiley_wi
#49) Contrary to any denials you have heard in this or other threads, billk and gannonfan are the same person
#50) I am, and you will be too, amazed at all the absolutely useless information known by 89henxlolx

mountain_man
December 27th, 2006, 08:35 AM
i feel special. my first thread made it to 5 pages. :bawling:

i'm touched....

OL FU
December 27th, 2006, 08:37 AM

i'm touched....

It is all about you man:smiley_wi

AZGrizFan
December 27th, 2006, 09:00 AM

Why thank you, Cobblestone. And you are quite possibly the smartest person on this board. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

# 51. The BSC is overrated---especially according to Hens fans. :cool: :cool: :cool:

AZGrizFan
December 27th, 2006, 09:03 AM

#18. Correct.

#19. It's only pointless from our perspective. They (D1B/Cap'n/UNH/Tod) don't have a *****ing clue and argue purely from emotion. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :p

February 18th, 2007, 11:01 PM
# 52. Ralph is your friend and helper.

citdog
February 18th, 2007, 11:05 PM
Citdog is really a nice, weel adjusted young man. He is also a stark raving mad Secessionist!

bobbythekidd
February 18th, 2007, 11:05 PM
# 52. Ralph is your friend and helper.
I have added it.
Bring on the next newbie!

citdog
February 18th, 2007, 11:11 PM
53. CitDog is really a smart, well adjusted young man. He is also a stark raving mad Secessionist! He has the heart of a lion, and at the coin flip at the beginning of the game......... he always defends the SOUTH!

NDSUFREAK
February 18th, 2007, 11:39 PM
54. You shall not say anything bad about al gore or ralph will come after you with pitch forks. xlolx

blukeys
February 18th, 2007, 11:45 PM
#44) If you have a teen age daughter, do not take her anywhere near a Northern Iowa game.
#45) If have a teenage asian son, don't take him anywhere near a New Hampshire game
#47) Don't be too impressed when it looks like Delaware fans always monopolize the top ten of any contest held by or sponsored by AGS. 90% of all AGS members are Delaware Fans. Also as bad as UD has been over the last few years, they have plenty of time to trivialize:nod:
#48) Contrary to any denials you have heard in this or other threads, Catfish CCU and AppGuy04 are the same person. However, AppGuy is really straight:smiley_wi
#49) Contrary to any denials you have heard in this or other threads, billk and gannonfan are the same person
#50) I am, and you will be too, amazed at all the absolutely useless information known by 89henxlolx

All of the above is 100% true. Another important point, Why are no Gateway posters anywhere near the top 10 in the trivia contest??????? Are Gateway folks just plain dumb??? Inquiring minds want to know!!!!

February 19th, 2007, 12:03 AM
54. You shall not say anything bad about al gore or ralph will come after you with pitch forks. xlolx:eek: Okaaaaaaaayy...

# 55. Don't mention military or voting around NDSUFREAK10 until he's old enough for either. xlolx xlolx xlolx :p

NDSUFREAK
February 19th, 2007, 12:07 AM
:eek: Okaaaaaaaayy...

# 55. Don't mention military or voting around NDSUFREAK10 until he's old enough for either. xlolx xlolx xlolx :p

OHHHH, that one hurt, ralph. xlolx

February 19th, 2007, 12:10 AM
OHHHH, that one hurt, ralph. xlolx:lmao: No offense, just jesting! ;)

UNHWildCats
February 19th, 2007, 12:18 AM

just to clarify, i dun touch anything under 18. :)

UNHWildCats
February 19th, 2007, 12:19 AM

i'm touched....

I SWEAR IT WASNT ME!

bobbythekidd
February 19th, 2007, 08:50 AM

i'm touched....
6 pages now. Leave him alone Travis.xlolx

lizrdgizrd
February 19th, 2007, 09:01 AM
just to clarify, i dun touch anything under 18. :)
Umm...is that years or some other measurement? xlolx xlolx

spelunker64
February 19th, 2007, 09:18 AM
I see my list is up to #55, ralph should compile the data...