PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 FCS QB Matchups For 2016

SU DOG
July 7th, 2016, 11:28 AM
Interesting to see our guy finally get some national notice.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/top-10-fcs-quarterback-matchups-070616

clenz
July 7th, 2016, 11:31 AM
Bailey/Stick and Bailey/West is good enough but not Bailey/Gustafson even though he's good enough to grab the #1 spot?

Schism55
July 7th, 2016, 11:53 AM
Lots to question there, ie where is Stick/West, but I suppose at the end of the day 2 Big Sky qb's should be at the top.
On a side note, did Brett Mcmakin end up making an NFL team? Still a head scratcher he left early.

clenz
July 7th, 2016, 11:55 AM
Lots to question there, ie where is Stick/West, but I suppose at the end of the day 2 Big Sky qb's should be at the top.
On a side note, did Brett Mcmakin end up making an NFL team? Still a head scratcher he left early.
Tennessee...

It's also not a head scratcher. He apparently decided to press his luck right after the season and it didn't work....

Bisonator
July 7th, 2016, 12:01 PM
Tennessee...

It's also not a head scratcher. He apparently decided to press his luck right after the season and it didn't work....
What did I miss?

clenz
July 7th, 2016, 12:06 PM
What did I miss?
Officially?

Nothing.

Bisonator
July 7th, 2016, 12:33 PM
Officially?

Nothing.
xlolx

JSUSoutherner
July 7th, 2016, 12:53 PM
KD Humphries and Bennie Coney are great QB's, glad they got the mentions. It will be tough playing them both on the road this year.

mvemjsunpx
July 7th, 2016, 04:05 PM

West isn't expected to be the starter, though that doesn't explain why Bailey/West is on there.

UNIFanSince1983
July 8th, 2016, 08:13 AM
My guess is that maybe he was trying to limit the amount of times certain QBs were on there. I mean only 2 QBs show up more than once (Jenkins and Bailey). I am assuming a list full of just a few guys wouldn't be all the interesting to look at.

i_got_a_fever
July 8th, 2016, 03:50 PM
Christion vs. Bailey/Stick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kdinva
July 9th, 2016, 02:01 PM
Interesting to see our guy finally get some national notice.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/top-10-fcs-quarterback-matchups-070616

you gotta put Hodges vs Cobb (SU v VMI) in the top 15 easily......