View Full Version : Ursus help needed.

Cocky
June 17th, 2016, 01:22 PM
http://gojaxstate.boards.net/thread/2330/help-ags

ursus arctos horribilis
June 17th, 2016, 02:07 PM
I am looking up that username now and will get back to you asap.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 17th, 2016, 02:10 PM
Ah, I should have one of you guys that know him pm me his email or even just have him hit the contact us button here and email me and I will fix it.

I like pointing this out every time something like this comes up but if a user tries to login 5 times unsuccessfully then the board will ban you IP. That is a problem but it one that comes with other spam software and people just need to stop after like 3 attempts and contact me.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 17th, 2016, 02:18 PM
btw, here is the email if he justs want to contact this way as well:

[email protected]

ursus arctos horribilis
June 17th, 2016, 02:21 PM
btw, FB & twitter are OK ways to get in touch for sure but clenz runs those and therefore needs to relay the information so the "contact us" at the bottom on the pages here is normally quickest...along with a note from a member in case ursus isn't checking emails daily.

clenz
June 17th, 2016, 02:42 PM
I replied to his PM and came to relay it here and saw Ursus already saw this.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 17th, 2016, 03:36 PM
Hey, anybody that can contact him...I am not sure if this is coming across clearly enough.

I need him to email me at the address I posted above in order to get this going. Dead in the water until that time. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Cocky
June 17th, 2016, 07:50 PM
Be out of touch most of the day, the instruction have been posted on GJS site. Thanks for your help guys.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 17th, 2016, 10:54 PM
Be out of touch most of the day, the instruction have been posted on GJS site. Thanks for your help guys.

Thanks for the help. I think we got it handled as he and I have touched base via email. Would be good to see him post here though I suppose to show he access.

jaxstatealum
June 21st, 2016, 09:57 AM
I'm back!!!! Thanks for the help guys!!

ursus arctos horribilis
June 21st, 2016, 02:59 PM
I'm back!!!! Thanks for the help guys!!

You're welcome.