PDA

View Full Version : too many assholes in this world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

catamount man
June 3rd, 2016, 02:58 PM
**** it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MR. CHICKEN
June 3rd, 2016, 03:06 PM
.....DON'T JUMP!....DON'T JUMP!..............BRAWK!

IBleedYellow
June 3rd, 2016, 03:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/45tpYWM.gif

JayJ79
June 3rd, 2016, 03:12 PM
almost everyone has one

ursus arctos horribilis
June 3rd, 2016, 03:15 PM
Agree Cman. Fully agree.

POD Knows
June 3rd, 2016, 03:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs

BisonFan02
June 3rd, 2016, 03:44 PM
wat?

PAllen
June 3rd, 2016, 04:12 PM
Yeah, but it's the cow's assholes that are causing global warming. Or so I've been told.

Grizalltheway
June 3rd, 2016, 04:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuzicGGIhl4

UNHWildcat18
June 3rd, 2016, 04:36 PM
Yeah, but it's the cow's assholes that are causing global warming. Or so I've been told.

A single molecule of methane is about a 1000 times more damaging than that of CO2. They are actually developing feed to reduce the methane produced from cow farts. Happy Friday.

No_Skill
June 4th, 2016, 12:09 PM
A single molecule of methane is about a 1000 times more damaging than that of CO2. They are actually developing feed to reduce the methane produced from cow farts. Happy Friday.

We just need to make a device that can ignite the methane as it's expelled from the cows. Sort of like flaring off the natural gas from oil wells...but different.

JSUSoutherner
June 4th, 2016, 12:30 PM
We just need to make a device that can ignite the methane as it's expelled from the cows. Sort of like flaring off the natural gas from oil wells...but different.
Flame throwing cow ass? No thanks.

Thumper 76
June 4th, 2016, 12:33 PM
Flaming throwing cow ass? No thanks.

Might save a couple steps in the grilling process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terry2889
June 6th, 2016, 09:43 AM
Flame throwing cow ass? No thanks.

This would cause a religious and military crisis in India... If Pakistan were to attack Kashmir implementing your Flame-throwing Cow Asses (Upgraded to shoot an incendiary jelly, thus the Cow Ass Liquid Fire or CALF), Indian soldiers would have no choice but to surrender as they would be forbidden from retaliating against their sacred animal. In this case it would be Gods(plural) Will!

JSUSoutherner
June 6th, 2016, 10:28 AM
This would cause a religious and military crisis in India... If Pakistan were to attack Kashmir implementing your Flame-throwing Cow Asses (Upgraded to shoot an incendiary jelly, thus the Cow Ass Liquid Fire or CALF), Indian soldiers would have no choice but to surrender as they would be forbidden from retaliating against their sacred animal. In this case it would be Gods(plural) Will!
The amount of thought that went into this post... Just wow... xlolx

MarkCCU
June 7th, 2016, 02:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs

Love that song. My band used to play that back in the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

caribbeanhen
June 7th, 2016, 02:27 PM
hope your doing all right, I remember it's been a tough year but things will get better

Terry2889
June 8th, 2016, 09:54 AM
The amount of thought that went into this post... Just wow... xlolx
It is issues such as this that consume my thoughts xdrunkyx

KPSUL
June 8th, 2016, 10:44 AM
Are there awards for ___________________ thread of the year? If so, this one should qualify for something!

neverobeyed
June 8th, 2016, 11:03 AM
And Dagmar ... was his na-iaiaiaia-me ...

UNIFanSince1983
June 9th, 2016, 11:13 AM
Okay honestly has Catamount Man posted since this?

ursus arctos horribilis
June 9th, 2016, 11:30 AM
Okay honestly has Catamount Man posted since this?

No, if you go click on a users name in a post you can quickly check their forum posts, send a pm, and a few other things btw.

He was on the board yesterday though which is something you can not tell unless you happen to see his name at the bottom of the main page when he logs on but I can see that he was on yesterday.xthumbsupx

UNIFanSince1983
June 9th, 2016, 01:20 PM
No, if you go click on a users name in a post you can quickly check their forum posts, send a pm, and a few other things btw.

He was on the board yesterday though which is something you can not tell unless you happen to see his name at the bottom of the main page when he logs on but I can see that he was on yesterday.xthumbsupx

Well that is good to know :)

SUPharmacist
June 9th, 2016, 05:28 PM
Well that is good to know :)

Agreed, even though I may be an asshole.

catamount man
June 18th, 2016, 08:58 AM
Guys, so sorry for posting this. Had a dark spell the last couple of weeks including a spat with a neighbor which kind of unnerved me. We're fine now and for the 1st time in quite a while today, I will be going to a friend's house for a bbq, horseshoes and some cold beer. Plus his band is playing. Looking forward to some social activity for the 1st time in a long time. Mom's been dead for 15 weeks today and I guess that is still hanging over me. THE CATS, I am sorry as well.

So looking forward to WCU football in 2016 and getting back to Cullowhee. I'm trying y'all....I am really trying.

SU DOG
June 18th, 2016, 09:19 AM
Hang in there, and don't forget that there is always help from above. It doesn't matter what our age is, the death of Mother is just something that we NEVER really get over. Football season is nearing, and the Catamounts will probably have a good team. Good things are all around.

ursus arctos horribilis
June 18th, 2016, 01:22 PM
Just keep trying Richard, that is all of any of us are doing.

PAllen
June 18th, 2016, 01:55 PM
Guys, so sorry for posting this. Had a dark spell the last couple of weeks including a spat with a neighbor which kind of unnerved me. We're fine now and for the 1st time in quite a while today, I will be going to a friend's house for a bbq, horseshoes and some cold beer. Plus his band is playing. Looking forward to some social activity for the 1st time in a long time. Mom's been dead for 15 weeks today and I guess that is still hanging over me. THE CATS, I am sorry as well.

So looking forward to WCU football in 2016 and getting back to Cullowhee. I'm trying y'all....I am really trying.

Just remember, no matter how ****ty life seems, any day on the blade side of the grass is better than the alternative.