PDA

View Full Version : YSU Players facing Weapon Charges

IBleedYellow
May 24th, 2016, 08:41 AM
http://wkbn.com/2016/05/24/two-ysu-football-players-facing-firearms-charges/

Well...hopefully it was just an accidental discharge and they'll be able to walk free.

Panther88
May 24th, 2016, 06:47 PM
Youngstown, OH is pretty rough.

POD Knows
May 24th, 2016, 06:49 PM
Youngstown, OH is pretty rough.

If Bruce Springsteen writes a song about a town, you know it is a ****hole.

The Yo Show
May 24th, 2016, 07:18 PM
Fun fact, and I can back this up with proof, my grandfather was Bruce Springsteen's inspiration for the song youngstown. The whole "My daddy got on the Ohio works when he come home from world war II, now the yard's just scrap and rubble and he said them big boys did what hitler couldn't do," was actually adapted from the book Journey to Nowhere, where that is a paraphrasing of a quote of my grandfather.

The Yo Show
May 24th, 2016, 07:19 PM
Anyway, Youngstown does get a reputation for being rough, and it can be. I've lived there growing up and now live in hubbard, which is east, but slightly outside of Youngstown. Even though parts are rough, it is still a good area to live. In any case, I'm thinking neither athlete will be on the team in the Fall now.

POD Knows
May 24th, 2016, 07:34 PM
Fun fact, and I can back this up with proof, my grandfather was Bruce Springsteen's inspiration for the song youngstown. The whole "My daddy got on the Ohio works when he come home from world war II, now the yard's just scrap and rubble and he said them big boys did what hitler couldn't do," was actually adapted from the book Journey to Nowhere, where that is a paraphrasing of a quote of my grandfather.

Cool, I like that song. I have been to Youngstown once, it is a lot nicer than Gary, Indiana. Just kidding.

superman7515
May 24th, 2016, 09:35 PM
Cool, I like that song. I have been to Youngstown once, it is a lot nicer than Gary, Indiana. Just kidding.

Could be worse, just ask the Patsy posters...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHnJp0oyOxs