PDA

View Full Version : My Early 2016 FCS Preseason All-America Teams

smallcollegefbfan
May 7th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Who would you name as an All-American from your team?

BisonTru
May 7th, 2016, 08:45 PM
Nate Tanguay

These awards are somewhat stat driven and DTs get pushed down or off for DEs often, but I think he deserves consideration.

To sound like a broken record, Lauletta>Bailey, JMO.

Also, did Santiago transfer?

smallcollegefbfan
May 7th, 2016, 09:08 PM
Nate Tanguay

These awards are somewhat stat driven and DTs get pushed down or off for DEs often, but I think he deserves consideration.

To sound like a broken record, Lauletta>Bailey, JMO.

Also, did Santiago transfer?

It was between Tanguay and Franklin for the last DL spot on the 4th team. I do like Tanguay. This DL group in FCS is going to be very good.

BisonFan02
May 7th, 2016, 09:17 PM
I'm a fan of Zack Johnson for NDSU, but I hope he can stay healthy...might be something to watch this year. Considering Bailey made the cut as a 4th team selection, don't sleep on Stick as far as putting up some nice #s....a year or two early in all likelihood since he is only a soph this season, but who knows...

BEAR
May 7th, 2016, 09:43 PM
Isnt Sam Denmark in the NFL now?

number1
May 7th, 2016, 09:56 PM
Southern University

Lenard Tillery RB Sr. 3191 career rushing yards and 32 rushing TDs

Wille Quinn WR/KR Sr. 2232 career receiving yards and 1914 career return yards and 6 return TDs

smallcollegefbfan
May 7th, 2016, 11:35 PM
Isnt Sam Denmark in the NFL now?

If so then that is news. I did not see his name go across the wire and he was not listed as a senior this past year. I will have to fact check with conferences before I finalize my list though so there could be some players who will need to be removed for various reasons in the coming months.

chattownmocs
May 8th, 2016, 06:18 AM
Lucas webb all day.

Bison Fan in NW MN
May 8th, 2016, 07:58 AM
One Bison OL that is just as good as Zack Johnson is the center Austin Kuhnert.

huskie
May 8th, 2016, 08:03 AM
Brett Taylor from Western Illinois is a great choice, high energy and is a tackling machine.

smallcollegefbfan
May 8th, 2016, 09:40 AM
One Bison OL that is just as good as Zack Johnson is the center Austin Kuhnert.

I almost put him on there.

ngineer
May 8th, 2016, 11:03 AM
Watch for Lehigh's Colton Caslow LB on defense and WR Pelletier on the "O".

Go Lehigh TU owl
May 8th, 2016, 12:47 PM
Watch for Lehigh's Colton Caslow LB on defense and WR Pelletier on the "O".

I agree. I think one of those, if not both, will end up on some postseason AA teams. Pelletier could/should be a monster this year.

bgsmitty43
May 8th, 2016, 12:55 PM
I agree. I think one of those, if not both, will end up on some postseason AA teams. Pelletier could/should be a monster this year.

Speaking of PL, keep an eye on LB Kyle Diener of Colgate. Led a solid defense and played some special teams as well. Georgetown TE Matt Buckman is special in that he runs great routes, catches well, and blocks aggressively.

Professor Chaos
May 8th, 2016, 05:43 PM
Maybe he just played better against the Bison than he did the rest of the year but Jared Farley from UNI sure looked like an All-American LB when I watched him play in the Fargodome last year.

F'N Hawks
May 8th, 2016, 09:05 PM
Meindel got booted off the team.

Santiago is one of the Top 4 RBs, no question.

Good work, love early speculation to help us through the abyss!

smallcollegefbfan
May 9th, 2016, 07:26 AM
Meindel got booted off the team.

Santiago is one of the Top 4 RBs, no question.

Good work, love early speculation to help us through the abyss!

Deep RB group. He might have been in other years. So many players with a lot of production.

I checked the roster and saw he was indeed off so I went ahead and made the adjustment. Thanks!

I have not had time to go check all rosters and not all schools have a 2016 roster up yet so I usually wait anyway. If you know of any others feel free to post.

McNeese72
May 9th, 2016, 07:53 AM
"Oh, no!! We suck again!!" ;)

Doc

Daytripper
May 9th, 2016, 08:34 AM
"Oh, no!! We suck again!!" ;)

Doc

Us, too!

All we have is P.J. Hall and a bunch of losers. Probably won't win a game.

Grizalltheway
May 9th, 2016, 10:15 AM
Kidder is going to eat a lot of people's lunches at DE this year. xnodx

CrazyCat
May 9th, 2016, 10:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKyzQ95QjuM&feature=youtu.be

Article on his recovery this spring.
http://skylinesportsmt.com/flynn-embracing-leadership-role-while-recovering-from-injury/

KPSUL
May 9th, 2016, 10:12 PM
UNH CB Casey DeAndrade seems an appropriate choice for 1st Team CB and 2nd Team PR, he as been on everyone's radar for the last two seasons. While Jordan Powell had an excellent 2015 season, 1st Team AA may be a bit of stretch to expect. But I hope you're right and he has the kind of 2016 season to warrant it.

AttaBoyCowboy
May 10th, 2016, 06:18 PM
I think that you should have included JP Flynn from Montana State. I believe that he is ranked around 25 in the 2017 NFL prospectus lists. Another question mark is your FBs. In your March 6th picks you did not include any FBs, yet in your May 7th you did. I am glad you did cause they are still getting drafted (3) and still getting UFA contracts (13) and still getting mini camp try-outs (a bunch). Unfortunately your picks are really running backs. Your three picks, Renew, Prothoroe and Long are awesome running backs, but they would NEVER get a chance to play FB on Sundays. Since Bryce Holm (Ill St.) got moved to LB, I think that Quinn Zamora (No. Colo.) should be on the list. Like Flynn, he is ranked on the 2017 NFL prospectus lists.

BisonTru
May 10th, 2016, 06:35 PM
I think that you should have included JP Flynn from Montana State. I believe that he is ranked around 25 in the 2017 NFL prospectus lists. Another question mark is your FBs. In your March 6th picks you did not include any FBs, yet in your May 7th you did. I am glad you did cause they are still getting drafted (3) and still getting UFA contracts (13) and still getting mini camp try-outs (a bunch). Unfortunately your picks are really running backs. Your three picks, Renew, Prothoroe and Long are awesome running backs, but they would NEVER get a chance to play FB on Sundays. Since Bryce Holm (Ill St.) got moved to LB, I think that Quinn Zamora (No. Colo.) should be on the list. Like Flynn, he is ranked on the 2017 NFL prospectus lists.

Can you link this prospectus list?

Also, FWIW he is doing an All American watch list not a draft watch list.

smallcollegefbfan
May 10th, 2016, 08:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKyzQ95QjuM&feature=youtu.be

Article on his recovery this spring.
http://skylinesportsmt.com/flynn-embracing-leadership-role-while-recovering-from-injury/

I had thought about him. I need to watch more film and see about maybe adding to my final preseason list in July.

smallcollegefbfan
May 10th, 2016, 08:12 PM

The NFL does not have official rankings. NFL teams won't begin to even rank positions until the winter once they have seen all the players this fall. In fact, NFL teams wil receive their first scouting list with grades for them to prioritize which schools they go in to later this month.

As for FB, I'll likely add some once I have seen enough to feel like I have 3 strong FB names. I agree none of the ones listed will likely be a NFL FB.

Keep in mind though that of the top FBs signed and drafted none of them were FCS except the UND LB being moved over to FB down in Atlanta.

I'm trying to keep this to a college list and not a NFL Draft list. I mean yes I do take NFL into consideration and I don't want a 5th or 6th round pick type guy omitted from the list but I don't want to solely rank based on that.

Example this past year I considered the WCU DT a top 5 DT NFL prospect from FCS but he was nowhere near an All-American based on his production.

smallcollegefbfan
May 10th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Can you link this prospectus list?

Also, FWIW he is doing an All American watch list not a draft watch list.

I assume he is talking about NFL Draft Scout. Those rankings will change heavily in July and early August before the season starts. I would not take any NFL Draft ratings you see on 2017 or 2018 players as accurate right now. Those rankings were done mostly based on college production and will change big time later in the summer and then again in December and January after seeing some mild changes through the fall. That's just how draft websites typically work.

813Jag
May 12th, 2016, 02:39 PM
Willie Quinn from Southern should be up for on of the KR spots

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

smallcollegefbfan
May 12th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Willie Quinn from Southern should be up for on of the KR spots

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I had him as a senior on my list this past year. Have not seen a 2016 roster for you guys with him listed on it. If he is indeed returning then he would be a 1st team pick for sure!

Go Lehigh TU owl
May 12th, 2016, 08:23 PM
I know this is a homer call but shouldn't Lehigh's offense be among the best in FCS this year? I have to believe if everyone stays healthy, one of Shafnisky, Bragalone or Pelletier will emerge nationally. This should be Lehigh's best offense since 2011. It could in fact be better because of Bragalone's rushing. The key will be Shafnisky's ability to drive the ball downfield. His arm is decent at best but his legs and his accuracy throwing those short to intermediate routes makes him a very dangerous qb at this level.

ngineer
May 14th, 2016, 09:36 AM
I know this is a homer call but shouldn't Lehigh's offense be among the best in FCS this year? I have to believe if everyone stays healthy, one of Shafnisky, Bragalone or Pelletier will emerge nationally. This should be Lehigh's best offense since 2011. It could in fact be better because of Bragalone's rushing. The key will be Shafnisky's ability to drive the ball downfield. His arm is decent at best but his legs and his accuracy throwing those short to intermediate routes makes him a very dangerous qb at this level.
Agreed that this Lehigh offense could be the most balanced in recent times. If Bragalone continues to develop from his outstanding freshman year, it could be shades of the late '90's when Lehigh had Rabih Abdulah at RB and Stambaugh at QB. LU offense should be averaging 30+ points a game with what they have.

JSUSoutherner
May 14th, 2016, 01:22 PM
Good looking lists. Hopefully JSU can get a few more names on there by the end of the season.

Bison Fan in NW MN
May 14th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Good looking lists. Hopefully JSU can get a few more names on there by the end of the season.

Jax State going to walk thru the OVC this year?

slostang
May 14th, 2016, 06:45 PM
Cal Poly's DE/LB Josh Letuligasenoa was on a few 2015 preseason All-American team, but did not play in 2015. He is back and healthy and I expect big things from him in 2016.

JSUSoutherner
May 14th, 2016, 07:47 PM
That's the plan. Hopefully we walk through everyone. :D

But yeah 24 straight OVC wins would be nice.

clenz
May 15th, 2016, 09:37 AM

Missouri State is a mid pack OVC team.
USD, ISUb and YSU would be too 3 teams of they were in the league
WIU challenges for he title

The last few years shows what teams like SDSU, NDSU and UNI do to the best the OVC has to offer.

Bison Fan in NW MN
May 15th, 2016, 09:56 AM
Missouri State is a mid pack OVC team.
USD, ISUb and YSU would be too 3 teams of they were in the league
WIU challenges for he title

The last few years shows what teams like SDSU, NDSU and UNI do to the best the OVC has to offer.

I don't know if SDSU could have beaten Jax State but UNI would have put the hurt on them like the Bison did. The OVC has a lot of "sisters of the poor" schools when it comes to football.

Without injuries this coming year, UNI is going to be a tough team to beat. If they can sustain the level of play like at the end of the year in '15, this could be their year. History proves that both the Bison and Panthers will probably slip up somewhere in the conference schedule but that game on 10/29 is going to be huge. I'm glad the Bison have a home game after the slugfest with UNI. I see UNI goes on the road. I enjoyed the game down in CF in '14, except the dang final, and plan on going again this year.

Bailey/Smith is going to be a tough combo to contain. UNI beats Iowa State this year. Plus, I do not think either Big Sky team will do much of anything against the Panthers.

My early call for their record this year is 10-1 or 9-2:

Iowa State: W
Montana: W
EWU: W
SIU: W
USD: W
YSU: L
MSU: W
NDSU: W
Ind S: W
WIU: W
SDSU: W

I think UNI will lose a game or two in conference....either NDSU, YSU or even Ind State after the Bison game.

Long way to go before the season starts but UNI and NDSU are the two favorites early.

clenz
May 15th, 2016, 05:33 PM
SDSUs defense wasn't too far behind where NDSU and UNI were last year, in all reality.

I think in terms of total D and scoring D they may have actually been a touch better. I don't truly like "total d" as a state but I think SDSU was top 10 most of the season with that stat.

We saw what SDSU did to #1 and best offense in the history of ever EIU a few years ago. We saw what SDSU dos against the Big Sky champ* last season.

Of course JSU is going to run around, through and over the OVC. There are probably 4 MVFC, Big Sky and CAA programs and 2 or 3 from the SLC and SoCon that, if they swapped places with JSU, would roughshod over the OVC. Hell, I'm not convinced Liberty, or the top Patriot team each year wouldn't do the same honestly.

I'll be honest months before the first vote - JSU is going to have to absolutely brutalize every FCS team on their schedule, especially OVC teams, to maintain a high rank in my ballot.

After hearing the talk going into the playoffs last year about how EIU was more than built to give UNI a run for their money and how they were right there with JSU for the top of the conference and then seeing their OL looks like high school JV players standing next to UNIs DL. Watching them be a full 2 or 3 steps slower than UNI across the board. Watching our safety group shed OL blocks like they were a RB, watching our RBs push their DL back like they were on ice. Just every aspect of that game after hearing what I was told about what the OVC was makes me even less confident in the OVC than before.

We can also say what we want about how JSU had an off day and it was an anomaly performance against NDSU. The reality is JSUs strength, conditioning, mental understanding of the game from players, coaches adjustment and scheme level, etc... was miles off. I don't want to bring this thread to that discussion but JSU doesn't win more than one game, if that, on the other side of that bracket.

NDSU, UNI, SDSU, Montana, Illinois State, and Richmond all beat JSU.

Portland State would have been interesting. As would WIU but they aren't near consistent enough for me to have confidence in them on this hypothetical game.

JSU does beat Dayton with ease though.

clenz
May 15th, 2016, 05:40 PM
As for UNI I'm a tad bit concerned with the defense. I know it's a UNI defense and the last time it was "bad" was....er....a long time ago. We've replaced 4 starters in the backfield before, but all 4 are on NFL rosters right now. That's going to be a drop. It's why EWU worries me a bit of the offense doesn't control the clock. I don't put a ton of stock into spring ball from drawing conclusions but the defense was well behind the offense. I don't know if that means the offense is that good (which it really does seem like) or the defense isn't there. Farley was pretty much never happy with the defense during spring ball.

Then again Farley's level of expectation is second to pretty much no one in the nation when it comes to defense. After a couple of the OOC beat downs the last few years where only 6 points has been given up he's been upset that they allowed a 20 plus yard run, or similar play, and called it completely unacceptable. I also have to remember that our back ups in the defensive backfield are likely legit starters many places but had 4 NFL guys a head of them teaching them and playing. And that 4 or 5 LB sat most of spring ball out.

For the first time in since probably 2007 I'm more confident in the offense than defense.

Bison Fan in NW MN
May 15th, 2016, 06:15 PM
As for UNI I'm a tad bit concerned with the defense. I know it's a UNI defense and the last time it was "bad" was....er....a long time ago. We've replaced 4 starters in the backfield before, but all 4 are on NFL rosters right now. That's going to be a drop. It's why EWU worries me a bit of the offense doesn't control the clock. I don't put a ton of stock into spring ball from drawing conclusions but the defense was well behind the offense. I don't know if that means the offense is that good (which it really does seem like) or the defense isn't there. Farley was pretty much never happy with the defense during spring ball.

Then again Farley's level of expectation is second to pretty much no one in the nation when it comes to defense. After a couple of the OOC beat downs the last few years where only 6 points has been given up he's been upset that they allowed a 20 plus yard run, or similar play, and called it completely unacceptable. I also have to remember that our back ups in the defensive backfield are likely legit starters many places but had 4 NFL guys a head of them teaching them and playing. And that 4 or 5 LB sat most of spring ball out.

For the first time in since probably 2007 I'm more confident in the offense than defense.

In all fairness, the best friend of the UNI defense will be the offense, like the Bison. If Bailey/Smith can continue their production, the offense will grind out 1st downs then either one could break it for a huge gain or TD.

I don't know because I am not the coach but I bet that Farley will see if teams can slow down the run and incorporate the passing game off of that. Those two get the edge and they are gone. EWU and Montana do not have the horses to stop the UNI offense if it is healthy IMO.

The Valley is going to be fun to watch this year.

In all reality UNI and NDSU are the same type of team, not so much in the type of offense but in terms of great defense and toughness that resonates all the way thru the whole team into the fan base. Walk out onto the field and expect to bring the A-game and mental toughness that wears other teams down.

This is not meant to be some rah, rah butt kissing salvo but I respect the heck out of teams that are tough both physically and mentally. Teams that go out and say......".you know what's coming, so try and stop it"......beat teams into submission because their mental toughness is for sh**.........insert YSU.....(YSU fans know it too).

JSUSoutherner
May 15th, 2016, 06:18 PM
SDSUs defense wasn't too far behind where NDSU and UNI were last year, in all reality.

I think in terms of total D and scoring D they may have actually been a touch better. I don't truly like "total d" as a state but I think SDSU was top 10 most of the season with that stat.

We saw what SDSU did to #1 and best offense in the history of ever EIU a few years ago. We saw what SDSU dos against the Big Sky champ* last season.

Of course JSU is going to run around, through and over the OVC. There are probably 4 MVFC, Big Sky and CAA programs and 2 or 3 from the SLC and SoCon that, if they swapped places with JSU, would roughshod over the OVC. Hell, I'm not convinced Liberty, or the top Patriot team each year wouldn't do the same honestly.

I'll be honest months before the first vote - JSU is going to have to absolutely brutalize every FCS team on their schedule, especially OVC teams, to maintain a high rank in my ballot.

After hearing the talk going into the playoffs last year about how EIU was more than built to give UNI a run for their money and how they were right there with JSU for the top of the conference and then seeing their OL looks like high school JV players standing next to UNIs DL. Watching them be a full 2 or 3 steps slower than UNI across the board. Watching our safety group shed OL blocks like they were a RB, watching our RBs push their DL back like they were on ice. Just every aspect of that game after hearing what I was told about what the OVC was makes me even less confident in the OVC than before.

We can also say what we want about how JSU had an off day and it was an anomaly performance against NDSU. The reality is JSUs strength, conditioning, mental understanding of the game from players, coaches adjustment and scheme level, etc... was miles off. I don't want to bring this thread to that discussion but JSU doesn't win more than one game, if that, on the other side of that bracket.

Portland State would have been interesting. As would WIU but they aren't near consistent enough for me to have confidence in them on this hypothetical game.

God I hope you guys come to Jacksonville in the playoffs this season. xnodx

Bison Fan in NW MN
May 15th, 2016, 06:22 PM

JSU?UNI matchup in '16?

UNI pounds JSU at home.
UNI wins at a neutral site.
UNI wins 6/10 times at JSU.

UNI would have pounded JSU like the Bison did in the championship. Defense was comparable to NDSU's.

Although with the OVC being so weak, I expect Jax State to walk thru their conference and become a top seed, so playing at home in the playoffs will be huge.

clenz
May 15th, 2016, 06:26 PM

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160515/8e5baed37b09ab2a4dd62928dd2fbb39.jpg

Least ye end up like your OVC brothers

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160515/8179274c6419a54539891ef0b62af27f.jpg

Also, I'll go check my database but I'm not sure you want to play UNI in the playoffs with UNI being the road team...or in general. I'll get back to you later with the exact numbers for playoffs but UNI hasn't lost a road FCS OOC game in the regular season since 1997

BisonTru
May 15th, 2016, 06:28 PM

Well, first Clenz, let's not automatically discount JSU, because a few of their fans posted some ridiculous thoughts about EIU before hand. Most people knew UNI was going to pound the other panthers. Even most JSU/OVC fans will admit their conference has much to be desired.

Let's be fair. JSU beat a solid Chattanooga and Chuck South. I've always felt the McNeese quarter was the weakest, but when SHSU emerged the Gamecocks ended that game almost moments after the coin hit the ground. BTW- the Big Sky champs were in that quarter.

The championship game. NDSU had emerged as one of the top teams throughout the playoffs without the no. 2 NFL draft pick. Add Wentz back into the equation no one in the nation would have fared any better than JSU.

People can sleep on JSU if they want, but they were a solid team last year. Yes, their conference is garbage, but they can't really control that. For them and us as voters I hope someone emerges in the OVC that I can at least call respectable. They do play Liberty and Coastal, both teams you expect to be respectable.

I'll probably have JSU in the three hole coming into the season. Only reason they will fall that far is just how much talent both Richmond and NDSU have coming back.

It was kind of you to give them the nod against Dayton tho. xlolx

JSUSoutherner
May 15th, 2016, 06:33 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160515/8e5baed37b09ab2a4dd62928dd2fbb39.jpg

Least ye end up like your OVC brothers

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160515/8179274c6419a54539891ef0b62af27f.jpg

Also, I'll go check my database but I'm not sure you want to play UNI in the playoffs with UNI being the road team...or in general. I'll get back to you later with the exact numbers for playoffs but UNI hasn't lost a road FCS OOC game in the regular season since 1997

IDGAF about your record. xrotatehx I just want to see Eli and friends make you guys look like how your character on GTA looked when I hit him with my car. xnodx

Damn the torpedoes...

Bison Fan in NW MN
May 15th, 2016, 06:35 PM
Well, first Clenz, let's not automatically discount JSU, because a few of their fans posted some ridiculous thoughts about EIU before hand. Most people knew UNI was going to pound the other panthers. Even most JSU/OVC fans will admit their conference has much to be desired.

Let's be fair. JSU beat a solid Chattanooga and Chuck South. I've always felt the McNeese quarter was the weakest, but when SHSU emerged the Gamecocks ended that game almost moments after the coin hit the ground. BTW- the Big Sky champs were in that quarter.

The championship game. NDSU had emerged as one of the top teams throughout the playoffs without the no. 2 NFL draft pick. Add Wentz back into the equation no one in the nation would have fared any better than JSU.

People can sleep on JSU if they want, but they were a solid team last year. Yes, their conference is garbage, but they can't really control that. For them and us as voters I hope someone emerges in the OVC that I can at least call respectable. They do play Liberty and Coastal, both teams you expect to be respectable.

I'll probably have JSU in the three hole coming into the season. Only reason they will fall that far is just how much talent both Richmond and NDSU have coming back.

It was kind of you to give them the nod against Dayton tho. xlolx

Of course JSU is a very good FCS team, I don't think anyone will disagree with that but very good defenses will shut down spread teams. Now add in an efficient offense, that is a recipe for success.

JSU is very good but I don't think they beat UNI last year. I hope to see the match up this year.

BisonTru
May 15th, 2016, 07:55 PM
Of course JSU is a very good FCS team, I don't think anyone will disagree with that but very good defenses will shut down spread teams. Now add in an efficient offense, that is a recipe for success.

JSU is very good but I don't think they beat UNI last year. I hope to see the match up this year.

It's a pick em for me.

This is my concern as well. You guys lost some really talented guys in the back end of your defense. I can't say it will be a weakness. It's just a giant question mark at the moment. My opinion on UNI could move up or down fairly quickly once I get the chance to see these guys on the field. Crappy part is when watching on TV you miss a lot of what happens in the secondary.

BisonFan02
May 15th, 2016, 08:08 PM
It's a pick em for me.

This is my concern as well. You guys lost some really talented guys in the back end of your defense. I can't say it will be a weakness. It's just a giant question mark at the moment. My opinion on UNI could move up or down fairly quickly once I get the chance to see these guys on the field. Crappy part is when watching on TV you miss a lot of what happens in the secondary.

UNI reloads on defense....I would worry more about offense in a Farley led team no matter what they have coming back than I do on the other side of the ball.

clenz
May 15th, 2016, 08:21 PM
UNI reloads on defense....I would worry more about offense in a Farley led team no matter what they have coming back than I do on the other side of the ball.

As I said I don't take a ton from spring ball BUT the staff as assembled on offense is a much more pro style power football scheme. That's something I think Farley likes and wants. Hell he mandates during practice that anytime Bailey broke the tackle box the play was blown dead on pass plays. That type of development is never something he's forces in the past. He said "we know there isn't anyone on Thai field, or nation, that's going to bring him down in open space. Letting him rely on that in particulate does nothing." He's not wrong. He's 6'4 230 lbs and runs a 4.5.

I'd look for the offense to look like it did when Pat Grace was the QB in 08 and 09. He was another big dude (same size) that could run and throw the ball 60 yards with the flick of a wrist. Then again, we know how NDSU handled him...

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160516/d7896ad3035d782401812ff51bbaa7e3.jpg

BisonFan02
May 15th, 2016, 08:25 PM
As I said I don't take a ton from spring ball BUT the staff as assembled on offense is a much more pro style power football scheme. That's something I think Farley likes and wants. Hell he mandates during practice that anytime Bailey broke the tackle box the play was blown dead on pass plays. That type of development is never something he's forces in the past. He said "we know there isn't anyone on Thai field, or nation, that's going to bring him down in open space. Letting him rely on that in particulate does nothing." He's not wrong. He's 6'4 230 lbs and runs a 4.5.

I'd look for the offense to look like it did when Pat Grace was the QB in 08 and 09. He was another big dude (same size) that could run and throw the ball 60 yards with the flick of a wrist. Then again, we know how NDSU handled him...

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160516/d7896ad3035d782401812ff51bbaa7e3.jpg

08 and 09 Bison teams versus today? Not a good comparison. xlolx

BigHouseClosedEnd
May 15th, 2016, 09:16 PM
Kyle Lauletta, Brian Brown, Thomas Evans, Winston Craig, Andrew Clyde, Omar Howard and David Jones should all be in consideration for AA teams this year.

Having an AA caliber player in every position group is a pretty good sign for the Spiders.

BisonTru
May 15th, 2016, 10:38 PM

We reload as well on defense, but I'm still a little nervous until I actually see these new guys get their boots on the ground and perform.

Nickels
May 16th, 2016, 02:12 AM
Take Isiah Golden off the list. He's been sentenced 10 years for robbery. xlolx

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/ex-aggie-isaiah-golden-gets-10-years-for-2014-robbery-051316

Catatonic
May 16th, 2016, 03:52 AM
If so then that is news. I did not see his name go across the wire and he was not listed as a senior this past year. I will have to fact check with conferences before I finalize my list though so there could be some players who will need to be removed for various reasons in the coming months.

no, ACU's Sam Denmark is clearly not in the NFL. He is on campus in Abilene, Texas. Or maybe at home in New Mexico awaiting the start of summer workouts. He will be a true junior this fall.

McNeese72
May 16th, 2016, 08:27 AM
Take Isiah Golden off the list. He's been sentenced 10 years for robbery. xlolx

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/ex-aggie-isaiah-golden-gets-10-years-for-2014-robbery-051316

Word is the judge might reduce the sentence to 4 months and then probation since he has shown remorse and has been a model citizen since the incident and while at McNeese. We shall see what happens. I think he has learned from his mistake.

Now, we definitely have no players and suck again.

Doc

KPSUL
May 16th, 2016, 10:06 AM
Kyle Lauletta, Brian Brown, Thomas Evans, Winston Craig, Andrew Clyde, Omar Howard and David Jones should all be in consideration for AA teams this year.

Having an AA caliber player in every position group is a pretty good sign for the Spiders.

You're sure 7 All Americans is enough?

clenz
May 16th, 2016, 10:08 AM
IDGAF about your record. xrotatehx I just want to see Eli and friends make you guys look like how your character on GTA looked when I hit him with my car. xnodx

Damn the torpedoes...
Well...I know you don't care but since the last OOC regular season loss on the road to a non conference team UNI is 15-3 in all road games vs the FCS. Outside of Montana games UNI is 15-1. The only other loss was at Delaware in 2003 - the year they won the national title. Hell, one of the road losses at Montana was 2001, the year the won the national title and won each game by an average of 17 points. The other loss to Montana was a quarterfinal game.

Over that same time UNI is 32-5 at home and 10-3 in the playoffs. Playoffs loses were national runner up UD in 2007 in the quarters, loss in the semis to national champion Richmond, and a **** show loss to Lehigh in 2010.

There is a neutral loss in a title game to App State in 05 as well, I guess.

Basically, to beat UNI in the playoffs you have to play the game in Wa-Griz or be a national champion or runner-up and it doesn't really matter where the game is played for that to be the case - other than Wa-Griz. Hell, the 05 playoffs for UNI went vs EWU and then on the road and beat #1 New Hampshire in a blizzard then on the road at #3 Texas State to beat them then lead the national title game with 4 minutes left before a damn strip sack for TD.

Oh, plus you're a damn OVC team. Average MOV for UNI over the OVC since 1998 is 28.3. The MVFC record vs the OVC all time is 126-64-1. It's 11-1 the last 2 years and the only loss was SEMO picking off 3 win SIU 6 times to win by 3 in OT. Nearly all the wins, all time, from the OVC over the MVFC come from just 3 places - SEMO 20, Murray State 19 and EIU 18....WKU has 3 in their short time in the OVC. That means 60 of the 64 wins come from those 4

If the numbers were against me in a discussion like this I'd say things like "I don't care what they are" as well.

Shall we talk about the OVC's playoff record for the last 2 decades in stead?

JSU may be a very good team. The issue is they don't face anyone worth a damn, so when they do play a real team that can punch back they don't seem to know how to react.

You can say "Well, they beat Chatty and CSU last year". If you believe CSU was anything more than the champion of a horrendous conference then I'm sorry. We'll see what NDSU does to them come August. Chatty? Their playoff futility is well known and they were probably the second best team on that side of the bracket.

smallcollegefbfan
May 16th, 2016, 10:22 AM
no, ACU's Sam Denmark is clearly not in the NFL. He is on campus in Abilene, Texas. Or maybe at home in New Mexico awaiting the start of summer workouts. He will be a true junior this fall.

That post was in response to the Southern RS Willie Quinn. He was listed as a senior in the fall of 2015. I have Denmark as a rising junior already.

smallcollegefbfan
May 16th, 2016, 10:27 AM
I removed my list because I have seen a lot more players lately and have several changes to make. I'll post something in late July or early August.

F'N Hawks
May 16th, 2016, 10:31 AM
Well...I know you don't care but since the last OOC regular season loss on the road to a non conference team UNI is 15-3 in all road games vs the FCS. Outside of Montana games UNI is 15-1. The only other loss was at Delaware in 2003 - the year they won the national title. Hell, one of the road losses at Montana was 2001, the year the won the national title and won each game by an average of 17 points. The other loss to Montana was a quarterfinal game.

Over that same time UNI is 32-5 at home and 10-3 in the playoffs. Playoffs loses were national runner up UD in 2007 in the quarters, loss in the semis to national champion Richmond, and a **** show loss to Lehigh in 2010.

There is a neutral loss in a title game to App State in 05 as well, I guess.

Basically, to beat UNI in the playoffs you have to play the game in Wa-Griz or be a national champion or runner-up and it doesn't really matter where the game is played for that to be the case - other than Wa-Griz. Hell, the 05 playoffs for UNI went vs EWU and then on the road and beat #1 New Hampshire in a blizzard then on the road at #3 Texas State to beat them then lead the national title game with 4 minutes left before a damn strip sack for TD.

Oh, plus you're a damn OVC team. Average MOV for UNI over the OVC since 1998 is 28.3. The MVFC record vs the OVC all time is 126-64-1. It's 11-1 the last 2 years and the only loss was SEMO picking off 3 win SIU 6 times to win by 3 in OT. Nearly all the wins, all time, from the OVC over the MVFC come from just 3 places - SEMO 20, Murray State 19 and EIU 18....WKU has 3 in their short time in the OVC. That means 60 of the 64 wins come from those 4

If the numbers were against me in a discussion like this I'd say things like "I don't care what they are" as well.

Shall we talk about the OVC's playoff record for the last 2 decades in stead?

JSU may be a very good team. The issue is they don't face anyone worth a damn, so when they do play a real team that can punch back they don't seem to know how to react.

You can say "Well, they beat Chatty and CSU last year". If you believe CSU was anything more than the champion of a horrendous conference then I'm sorry. We'll see what NDSU does to them come August. Chatty? Their playoff futility is well known and they were probably the second best team on that side of the bracket.

But, "the OVC deserves two team's". So here you go EIU, good luck in Cedar Falls. You can't afford to bid for a home game and are so deserving that we are going to let you get destroyed by 36.

Joke.

andthehomeofthe-BIZON-
May 16th, 2016, 11:11 AM
Word is the judge might reduce the sentence to 4 months and then probation since he has shown remorse and has been a model citizen since the incident and while at McNeese. We shall see what happens. I think he has learned from his mistake.

Now, we definitely have no players and suck again.

Doc

You were good before??xlolx

Catatonic
May 16th, 2016, 11:28 AM
That post was in response to the Southern RS Willie Quinn. He was listed as a senior in the fall of 2015. I have Denmark as a rising junior already.

Your post appeared as a response to a post by UCA Bear, who mistakenly said he thought Denmark was in the NFL. You had him listed correctly as a junior. UCA Bear was in error. He probably just wishes Denmark moved on. xlolx

McNeese72
May 16th, 2016, 03:19 PM
You were good before??xlolx

What part of "again" didn't you understand? ;)

Doc

ex189
May 24th, 2016, 03:16 PM
CHARLESTON SOUTHERN:
Darius Hammond - CFPA 2015 All Purpose Performer of the Year
Solomon Brown - LB 2015 Big South Freshman of the Year
Erick Austell - OT STATS 2015 All American
Joe Smith - LS STATS 2015 All American

Houndawg
May 27th, 2016, 04:38 PM
Who would you name as an All-American from your team?

RB- Daquan Isom, the most explosive player SIU has had since Deji Karim. 9 plays of 40+ yds. in 9 games as a true freshman.

MLB- Chase Allen, according to Coach Nick Hill the fastest Saluki.

smallcollegefbfan
May 29th, 2016, 04:00 PM
RB- Daquan Isom, the most explosive player SIU has had since Deji Karim. 9 plays of 40+ yds. in 9 games as a true freshman.

MLB- Chase Allen, according to Coach Nick Hill the fastest Saluki.

They are certainly worth of consideration. Allen was underrated on the national scene last year.

Panther88
May 31st, 2016, 10:40 AM
@SmallCollegeFBFan, check out Dave Campbell's article regarding "The 50 Most Important college players in Texas 2016."

Quite a few D-I FCS members listed. :) Naturally, being a homer, we're very proud of Prairie View's Devhonn Reed's(DE) growth and continued ascension. I expect Trey Green (QB) should be in that upper 27-figure, somewhere. He really made our HC's offense go this past fall (D-I FCS Statistical Champion Most PPG @ 44.7 I think).

DeltaDevil662
May 31st, 2016, 06:43 PM
Willie Quinn is a senior this year on the field (could have declared early if he wanted to)

Watch out for MVSU sophomore Booker Chambers who was leading the nation (briefly) in all-purpose yards (until teams stopped kicking it to him) and was named SWAC Freshman of the Year. Had TDs passing, rushing and receiving. Offense should be a lot more wide open with whoever gets the QB job during summer camp so teams can't focus in on just him

Houndawg
May 31st, 2016, 07:11 PM
They are certainly worth of consideration. Allen was underrated on the national scene last year.

Going back to the 4-3 this year should work in his favor

smallcollegefbfan
June 7th, 2016, 11:52 AM
Removed so I can post a new one next month.

JSUSoutherner
June 7th, 2016, 12:00 PM
Based on what I saw of Roc Thomas when he was in Coach Grass' offense, he should be in consideration (if transfers can even be considered?). But, I wouldn't be at all heartbroken if he went completely unnoticed on the AA lists until the season starts up and we see what he can really do.

I do think that a JSU running back will be somewhere on the AA list by the end of the season. Whether it be Roc, Tramel, or Clemons. But we will have to wait and see.

Hambone
June 7th, 2016, 12:47 PM
Obviously the homer in me thinks that Santiago should be a bit higher, and I think that by the end of the year Cole Reyes will be high on some lists. One to keep an eye on will be Soph OL Elijah Grady, assuming he is back and eligible. He had some family things to work out so he left school after the fall semester, but apparently has the credits / grades to be eligible in the fall and is back in Grand Forks for summer workouts. Once he was inserted into the lineup last year as a true freshman the holes on the right side got quite a bit bigger for Santiago. Really looking forward to seeing how he does this year.

SU DOG
June 7th, 2016, 01:07 PM
Strange to not see Samford WR Karel Hamilton on the lists. He is certainly one of the very best in FCS, and with Hatcher's offense his numbers could be off the chart this season.

McNeese72
June 7th, 2016, 02:45 PM
Oh, no's, we suck again, even more!! The only name we had on any of the original list of teams is no longer on our team!! This is going to be a bad season.

Doc

smallcollegefbfan
June 7th, 2016, 09:20 PM
Strange to not see Samford WR Karel Hamilton on the lists. He is certainly one of the very best in FCS, and with Hatcher's offense his numbers could be off the chart this season.

I'm debating him with Tonyan. Karel is very talented. He has good hands. There were passes he caught that made the QB look even better. He can run as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, no's, we suck again, even more!! The only name we had on any of the original list of teams is no longer on our team!! This is going to be a bad season.

Doc

There will be someone on the postseason list I'm sure. You had 2 guys I almost put on the 4th team.

AttaBoyCowboy
June 8th, 2016, 05:54 PM
Northern Colorado Pre-Season All-Americans
Mikhail Dubose - DE
Ellis Onic II - Returner
Marcus Piechowski - OL
Quinn Zamora - FB

Bison Fan in NW MN
June 8th, 2016, 06:03 PM
Obviously the homer in me thinks that Santiago should be a bit higher, and I think that by the end of the year Cole Reyes will be high on some lists. One to keep an eye on will be Soph OL Elijah Grady, assuming he is back and eligible. He had some family things to work out so he left school after the fall semester, but apparently has the credits / grades to be eligible in the fall and is back in Grand Forks for summer workouts. Once he was inserted into the lineup last year as a true freshman the holes on the right side got quite a bit bigger for Santiago. Really looking forward to seeing how he does this year.

Grady must have very good technique because in person, it doesn't look like he could bench 200 lbs.

F'N Hawks
June 8th, 2016, 06:20 PM
Grady must have very good technique because in person, it doesn't look like he could bench 200 lbs.

I am questioning whether you have actually seen him. WTF are you talking about?

Bison Fan in NW MN
June 8th, 2016, 06:28 PM
I am questioning whether you have actually seen him. WTF are you talking about?

Yep, at NDSU's elite camp then again later in 15. Maybe he is bigger now after not playing since last year.

You obviously do not work out because he was extremely "lean" in his frame and not much muscle. Like I said, maybe he has filled out more since last year.

Maybe that is too hard for you to understand. Oh ya, I have a MS in exercise physiology and have been an avid weight lifter for over 2 decades.....xcoffeex....hence, the "technique" comment I made..... so, I'm not just making **** up....xcoolx

F'N Hawks
June 8th, 2016, 06:37 PM
Yep, at NDSU's elite camp then again later in 15. Maybe he is bigger now after not playing since last year.

You obviously do not work out because he was extremely "lean" in his frame and not much muscle. Like I said, maybe he has filled out more since last year.

Maybe that is too hard for you to understand. Oh ya, I have a MS in exercise physiology and have been an avid weight lifter for over 2 decades.....xcoffeex....hence, the "technique" comment I made..... so, I'm not just making **** up....xcoolx

You were hanging out at the elite camp judging whether 280 pound kids can bench 200 or not.

Bison Fan in NW MN
June 8th, 2016, 06:44 PM
You were hanging out at the elite camp judging whether 280 pound kids can bench 200 or not.

Typical....xcoolx....from a sue fan.

I was there because I took a family friend to the elite camp because his dad is not in the picture. NDSU was interested in him also. Met Elijah, great kid. He was tall and really lean. He needed a lot of "weight room" work.

Ya, I see that kind of stuff because I am an avid weight lifter and I enjoy talking lifting with kids. EG must have done a good job when he was in the lineup because he was talked about by the coaches and it is impressive for any true freshman to come in and play well to start. Hence the "technique" comment I made....get it?

NDSU has guys like that also but EG must have really good technique and foot work to play right away.

Understand or do I need to spoon feed you some more?

xasswhipx

AttaBoyCowboy
June 10th, 2016, 03:46 PM
Quinn Zamora - Fullback. 3 year starter at Northern Colorado. Big hitter at point of contact who sustains his blocks. Zamora has good hands (he has caught all passes thrown to him). Good hips from playing 14 years of hockey. 6' 248. 4.75 40 yard. 31 reps on bench. Plays like Vonta Leach.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fjfximxpeuc

andthehomeofthe-BIZON-
June 12th, 2016, 09:01 AM
KR- Bruce Anderson?? Thoughts?

Bison Fan in NW MN
June 12th, 2016, 10:24 AM
KR- Bruce Anderson?? Thoughts?

He needs a lot more "body of work" to be considered for any AA team.

bjtheflamesfan
June 12th, 2016, 10:39 AM
BJ Farrow on offense and Chris Turner on defense could turn more than a few heads

Libertine or any other Liberty poster will have a few others

andthehomeofthe-BIZON-
June 12th, 2016, 11:54 AM
He needs a lot more "body of work" to be considered for any AA team.

I get that but it seems funny to reward or value the Missery state guy just because his team is terrible and he has a thousand returns and not value a guy with a higher average, equal number of touchdowns, (if you include the other guys punt return) and a similar long of 100 yards. Also Bruuuuuce did it at important moments. I can't remember the last time Missery state had a high pressure moment.

katstrapper
July 5th, 2016, 07:47 AM
Running Back Corey Avery could be the next one breaking records at Sam Houston St and should be on All American Watch lists the next couple of seasons.

smallcollegefbfan
July 6th, 2016, 11:46 AM
Willie Quinn is a senior this year on the field (could have declared early if he wanted to)

Watch out for MVSU sophomore Booker Chambers who was leading the nation (briefly) in all-purpose yards (until teams stopped kicking it to him) and was named SWAC Freshman of the Year. Had TDs passing, rushing and receiving. Offense should be a lot more wide open with whoever gets the QB job during summer camp so teams can't focus in on just him

Quinn was listed as a senior and Southern never sent out anything to contradict that so I had left him off.

Yes he could have declared, just like any player could have. He would not have been drafted unless he could have run a 4.20 or better 40 and even then I don't know if he would have. It would have been a huge mistake for him to declare. He is a heck of a player but I think finishing his college career and attempting to play in the CFL is his most likely scenario. Look at the FAMU RS Vann who broke all those records. He couldn't even make it and he set records that Quinn will likely never break.

smallcollegefbfan
July 6th, 2016, 11:51 AM
Running Back Corey Avery could be the next one breaking records at Sam Houston St and should be on All American Watch lists the next couple of seasons.

I like Avery and with Overstreet gone he should have even more carries.

Cat-in-GA
July 7th, 2016, 10:15 AM
The idea of pre-season All-Americans always seems funny to me. However, Western Carolina has a few who should be on the AA watch lists. They all had notable years last year and look to improve this year. It'll take playing the season before we know.

Detrez Newsome RB
Daniel Riddle LB
Tyler Sexton TE
Nathan Dalton OT
Ian Berryman P

Fordham
July 7th, 2016, 02:11 PM
Fordham

Chase Edmonds is a lock

Under consideration:
TE Phazahn Odom
QB Kevin Anderson

smallcollegefbfan
July 9th, 2016, 09:28 AM
The idea of pre-season All-Americans always seems funny to me. However, Western Carolina has a few who should be on the AA watch lists. They all had notable years last year and look to improve this year. It'll take playing the season before we know.

Detrez Newsome RB
Daniel Riddle LB
Tyler Sexton TE
Nathan Dalton OT
Ian Berryman P

I really like Newsome a lot and I do think Sexton has a shot but will need a huge year because the TE crop is good. Berryman has been good since his freshman year, like Riddle, so both of them are fun to watch and consistent.

SFA 93
July 9th, 2016, 07:49 PM
Maybe one out of this bunch?

QB:#2 Zach Conque 6-6; 237 (Sr.)
RB:#7 Loren Easly 5-11; 205 (So.)
DE:#13 John Franklin 6-4; 278 (Jr.)
DE:#97 Kedrick Harrison 6-2; 246 (Sr.)

Little Stevie
July 10th, 2016, 12:08 PM
Harold Cooper-RB and Charlie McKeenan-TE from URI

Professor Chaos
July 12th, 2016, 09:22 AM
This is pretty neat. Nick DeLuca, MLB from NDSU, was part of the initial release of the 2016 Dick Butkus award watch list. He's the only FCS LB among the 44 on the list: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2016/7/12/11G106182/Butkus_Award_2016_Watch_List_One-Pager_071216-39b5284f8c46b5e3b605355351d9ae13.pdf

smallcollegefbfan
July 12th, 2016, 12:18 PM
This is pretty neat. Nick DeLuca, MLB from NDSU, was part of the initial release of the 2016 Dick Butkus award watch list. He's the only FCS LB among the 44 on the list: http://www.marketwire.com/library/MwGo/2016/7/12/11G106182/Butkus_Award_2016_Watch_List_One-Pager_071216-39b5284f8c46b5e3b605355351d9ae13.pdf

Not surprised at all. He deserves it. Lindenwood LB Connor Harris should have been on it as well. I really like them both. DeLuca is a 5-7 projection as of now while I have Harris as a 7-PFA.

BisonFan02
July 12th, 2016, 12:58 PM
Not surprised at all. He deserves it. Lindenwood LB Connor Harris should have been on it as well. I really like them both. DeLuca is a 5-7 projection as of now while I have Harris as a 7-PFA.

DeLuca is a freak. What system at the NFL level do you see him transitioning best to? Would he be making a move to the outside?

smallcollegefbfan
July 13th, 2016, 03:05 PM
DeLuca is a freak. What system at the NFL level do you see him transitioning best to? Would he be making a move to the outside?

I could see DeLuca playing in a 3-4, 4-3, or multiple D because he has the speed to play outside but the frame, strength, and overall size to play inside. He can tackle well and get to the sideline. I fully expect him to end up in the Senior Bowl and be a 4-5 projection if he continues the type of improvement he has made the last two years.

BisonFan02
July 13th, 2016, 03:12 PM
I could see DeLuca playing in a 3-4, 4-3, or multiple D because he has the speed to play outside but the frame, strength, and overall size to play inside. He can tackle well and get to the sideline. I fully expect him to end up in the Senior Bowl and be a 4-5 projection if he continues the type of improvement he has made the last two years.

I honestly would like to see him play outside in a 3-4, but in NDSU's 4-3 system (and considering the FCS level players), he's too damn good to not have in the middle. It will be fun to watch during the draft process...he's one of those guys that could really impress and make a move.

BisonTru
July 13th, 2016, 03:44 PM
I honestly would like to see him play outside in a 3-4, but in NDSU's 4-3 system (and considering the FCS level players), he's too damn good to not have in the middle. It will be fun to watch during the draft process...he's one of those guys that could really impress and make a move.

I'd have him play inside in a 3-4. In a 4-3 I could see him playing any of the three spots.

TheKingpin28
July 13th, 2016, 04:13 PM
Would like to see DeLuca drafted by the Ravens and play in that vaunted and next level D.

Schism55
July 13th, 2016, 04:14 PM
Good luck to teams trying to run on the Bison this year.
Deluca is a special talent. Has the prototype size and speed, doesn't miss tackles.
Good time to be a NDSU grad/fan.

Bison Fan in NW MN
July 13th, 2016, 04:18 PM
Deluca is a special talent. Has the prototype size and speed, doesn't miss tackles.

This is a great time for Bison fans.

Myself, I do not expect much drop, if any, in their success with these recruiting classes. Reload describes the Bison now.

Schism55
July 13th, 2016, 04:21 PM
You are right, great is definitely the word.
I am given to hyperbole, shocker I know :P
Can the season get here already?

clenz
July 13th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Challenge accepted

http://l7.alamy.com/zooms/39dc79e2519e4247b33be10f94c90522/providence-park-portland-or-usa-05th-dec-2015-northern-iowa-panthers-f8pg2d.jpg

NBD but they combined for 48 carries for 308 yards against NDSU last year. That was with no offensive identity at UNI other than "Aaron, take the ball and run". This year, UNI actually has an offensive identity

BisonFan02
July 13th, 2016, 04:42 PM
Challenge accepted

http://l7.alamy.com/zooms/39dc79e2519e4247b33be10f94c90522/providence-park-portland-or-usa-05th-dec-2015-northern-iowa-panthers-f8pg2d.jpg

NBD but they combined for 48 carries for 308 yards against NDSU last year. That was with no offensive identity at UNI other than "Aaron, take the ball and run". This year, UNI actually has an offensive identity

http://stats.gobison.com/fb/2015/ndsu13.htm

Playoff game...DeLuca had 16 tackles with 8 being solo. 221 total offensive yards for UNI with 75 of them being on the opening TD drive. We've seen it. :D

SENOREIDA
July 13th, 2016, 05:28 PM
De'Angelo Henderson

andthehomeofthe-BIZON-
July 13th, 2016, 06:11 PM
Challenge accepted

Whatever offensive identity you have will be abandoned by the ole head coach for no apparent reason. If we're using history as a guide that is.

Professor Chaos
July 13th, 2016, 06:16 PM
Challenge accepted

I have supreme confidence in Farley's ability to f*** s*** up on offense.

Bisonator
July 13th, 2016, 08:07 PM
This year, UNI actually has an offensive identity
That being what? Or did you just mean offensive! xlolx