PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Montana fans that came to Chattanooga

YesAppCan
December 16th, 2006, 06:15 PM
I appreciate all the fans from Montana that made the trip to Chattanooga. (As well as all the ones from other schools). It really was a great atmosphere for a football game.

Mountain Panther
December 16th, 2006, 06:18 PM
I appreciate all the fans from Montana that made the trip to Chattanooga. (As well as all the ones from other schools). It really was a great atmosphere for a football game.

WOW....that's a heck of a trip for Montana fans and quite the dedication to the sport.

griz37
December 16th, 2006, 06:33 PM

How many Montana fans did you run into?

Mountaineer#96
December 16th, 2006, 07:03 PM
I ran into an older couple, offered them a beer and thanked them for coming even though thier team wasn't playing. They said "coming to watch good football was worth it every year."

Thats called class people!!!! :nod:

james_lawfirm
December 16th, 2006, 08:57 PM

I ran into three younger folks (mid-20's - my guess) on the field after the game. So, to add to another post on this thread, that totals five Griz fans. The folks I met were complimentary of ASU's win & only wished it had been Montana playing that night. Apparently they had made plans prior to last weekend's loss for them. Nothing wrong with that, they seemed to have enjoyed themselves anyway.

AZGrizFan
December 17th, 2006, 10:01 AM
I ran into three younger folks (mid-20's - my guess) on the field after the game. So, to add to another post on this thread, that totals five Griz fans. The folks I met were complimentary of ASU's win & only wished it had been Montana playing that night. Apparently they had made plans prior to last weekend's loss for them. Nothing wrong with that, they seemed to have enjoyed themselves anyway.

My pappy used to say "never assume anything...." :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

YesAppCan
December 17th, 2006, 10:03 AM
..A group of 5 or so...decked out in Griz wear. Good folks!

MrEvents
December 17th, 2006, 10:52 AM
I met a family from Montana who had bought their son (a student in Chicago I think) a plane ticket to Chattanooga as a Christmas present. They have been coming to the NC Game for several years now. They were planning to go sight-seeing here and then on to Nashville, as they had never been there before. Thanks Griz fans for your support!

GreatAppSt
December 17th, 2006, 04:23 PM
:thumbsup: to the three in the pavillion parking lot.:nod: