PDA

View Full Version : AGS Donation Drive - 2016

ursus arctos horribilis
February 3rd, 2016, 10:58 PM
I've relied on another guy to start this in the past, he's not in a position to do it this time around so here is the deal. We don't have ads, the place runs on you and me. That is the basic deal. The first couple years I had this place it ran on basically me alone and the last few years it has been about 70% funded by the members.

I have 153.00 in the paypal, $100 of that goes to our bracket winner when he gets back in touch with me on it.

I've laid out about $600 on my own this last week with a lot of the annual bills already since this didn't get rolling a little sooner so figured I'd put a note out to you all that might feel like chipping in. There are a couple more upcoming commitments as well so now is as good a time as any I guess.

If you can't give anything, then man, don't feel bad, it isn't a big deal and I thank you for being here and chipping in on the conversations. Sincerely mean that.

If you don't really have an affection for this place or the people here then again, don't give a penny, it ain't worth it to you and I get that.

If those two things don't describe you and you feel like throwing a bit in the kitty then hit the link.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/vbdonate.php?do=donate

There are a few guys that have given a bit in the last few weeks and I'd like to tell them thank you very much and extend that to anyone else that throws a sawbuck, or two toward AGS.xthumbsupx

BisonFan02
February 3rd, 2016, 11:03 PM
Not to mention....you get a pretty sweet badge....

<-------------------------------------see? :D

Go Lehigh TU owl
February 3rd, 2016, 11:20 PM
I tossed a few bones. When I get some more spare change in my Paypal account I'll toss a few more....

I'd love for some sort of huge AGS get together. I love to golf so for me I would love to see a tournament/fundraiser of some sort. If it was at a legit university course (Yale/Colgate) or a big time public/private track I'd travel for it. I should have gotten some Griz and Bobcats together at the course I was working at in Montana....

Bisonoline
February 3rd, 2016, 11:20 PM
Done

Sundog
February 4th, 2016, 03:53 AM
Keep up the great work, Ursus. Your efforts are much appreciated.

Oh yeah, I also added some cash to the kitty, as you can't buy crap with compliments alone.

Southern Bison
February 4th, 2016, 08:16 AM
Don't spend all of mine for Grizo's hip replacement...I donated to that gofundme page already.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Bisonator
February 4th, 2016, 08:16 AM
What? The big bears beer fund is nearly dry?? Donation submitted!:D

Bison Fan in NW MN
February 4th, 2016, 08:24 AM
Ursus: I'll have some coin in the mail soon!!

xthumbsupx

ursus arctos horribilis
February 4th, 2016, 11:04 AM
What? The big bears beer fund is nearly dry?? Donation submitted!:D

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/913/506/716.jpg

OL FU
February 4th, 2016, 11:08 AM
Not to mention....you get a pretty sweet badge....

<-------------------------------------see? :D

I'm gonna pop some more in but speaking of badges what is an AGS Stalwart? Does that mean I am oldxeyebrowx

ursus arctos horribilis
February 4th, 2016, 11:09 AM
Ursus: I'll have some coin in the mail soon!!

xthumbsupx
Dude, c'mon. You have already donated this year and you are the largest donor around here. Your generosity is beyond reproach so sit back and relax my man...send nothing...well I do want to start packaging that AGS Honey yet so let's get that done!:)

IBleedYellow
February 4th, 2016, 11:10 AM
HONEY?!

NW MN, YOU FORGOT TO GET ME MY HONEY!

Also, I'll toss ya some here shortly, Ursus. Keep up the great work, man!

ursus arctos horribilis
February 4th, 2016, 11:11 AM
I'm gonna pop some more in but speaking of badges what is an AGS Stalwart? Does that mean I am oldxeyebrowx

Yes.

Best of the playoffs is why you have one. It's for giving something cool to the community and also being a great care taker of it for many years.

OL FU
February 4th, 2016, 11:15 AM
Yes.

Best of the playoffs is why you have one. It's for giving something cool to the community and also being a great care taker of it for many years.

Aaahhh, thanks. Any body seen Mountaineer. or do we need to find someone else:)

BEAR
February 4th, 2016, 11:16 AM
I'm in. Plus there's more on the way. Thanks for all you do Ursus! You've wasted countless hours of my day. xthumbsupxxlolx

What I don't understand is the online count with spiders.

There are currently 316 users online (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/online.php). 58 members and 180 guests with 78 spiders

http://www.allfunnies.com/files/2012/02/Funny-People-Picture-13.jpg

ursus arctos horribilis
February 4th, 2016, 11:40 AM
Aaahhh, thanks. Any body seen Mountaineer. or do we need to find someone else:)

well, he pops in and has done it the last couple years but I need to do some house cleaning and see where all those things are at and make sure someone is overseeing their upkeep for sure.

ursus arctos horribilis
February 4th, 2016, 11:42 AM
I'm in. Plus there's more on the way. Thanks for all you do Ursus! You've wasted countless hours of my day. xthumbsupxxlolx

What I don't understand is the online count with spiders.

There are currently 316 users online (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/online.php). 58 members and 180 guests with 78 spiders

http://www.allfunnies.com/files/2012/02/Funny-People-Picture-13.jpg

Richmond

Can't live with em', can't live without em'.

OL FU
February 4th, 2016, 11:43 AM
well, he pops in and has done it the last couple years but I need to do some house cleaning and see where all those things are at and make sure someone is overseeing their upkeep for sure.

I would volunteer to take it back but I think my excel skills haven't really been updatedxdrunkyx

BisonFan02
February 4th, 2016, 12:24 PM

totally :D

Laker
February 4th, 2016, 02:48 PM
Dude, c'mon. You have already donated this year and you are the largest donor around here. Your generosity is beyond reproach so sit back and relax my man...send nothing...well I do want to start packaging that AGS Honey yet so let's get that done!:)

Done. Just wanted to add that BFINWMN is one of the most generous people that I have run into and yes, the honey is delicious!

TheRevSFA
February 4th, 2016, 07:10 PM
To be fair, I advertise year round for donations....

But I need to update my link

TheKingpin28
February 4th, 2016, 08:11 PM
I could go for some honey. Mmm...

centennial
February 4th, 2016, 08:51 PM
Donated :)

GoBlueHens83
February 4th, 2016, 08:58 PM
Done.

Bisonoline
February 4th, 2016, 10:25 PM
Done. Just wanted to add that BFINWMN is one of the most generous people that I have run into and yes, the honey is delicious!

The whipped honey is the bomb.

IBleedYellow
February 4th, 2016, 10:31 PM
I'm going to have to get some of this honey sooner rather than later.

McNeese75
February 4th, 2016, 10:47 PM
Some Cowboy coins for the can xthumbsupx

ursus arctos horribilis
February 4th, 2016, 10:53 PM

It's the bee's knee's.

OL FU
February 5th, 2016, 05:55 AM
totally :D

Confirmed!

BEAR
February 5th, 2016, 07:56 AM
I think I'm going to schedule a regular payment to this site. Think about it. If you go to one of those scout or rival sites you have to pay $5 a month or whatever for ONE team. This site not only has EVERY team in the FCS but you get the FANS thrown in for free! xthumbsupxxlolx

dewey
February 7th, 2016, 10:40 PM

No kidding. I am looking for you next fall Bison in NW MN and you had better have some honey with you or I will...probably just wait until next time.

Dewey

Bison Fan in NW MN
February 8th, 2016, 06:46 AM
No kidding. I am looking for you next fall Bison in NW MN and you had better have some honey with you or I will...probably just wait until next time.

Dewey

No problem. I bring honey to guys in the tailgate and I'll bring some for you...xthumbsupx

TheRevSFA
February 8th, 2016, 07:11 PM
No problem. I bring honey to guys in the tailgate and I'll bring some for you...xthumbsupx

You could always swing some down to Galveston next time you're in Kountze....

ngineer
February 8th, 2016, 08:18 PM
Thanks for the reminder. I great place to hang out. Will be contributing shortly.

NDSUtk
February 9th, 2016, 10:36 AM
Sent some cash via the ol' PayPal today. Thanks for everything you do.
-Todd

ALPHAGRIZ1
February 9th, 2016, 01:09 PM

Thanks for nothing....................

jimbo65
February 9th, 2016, 01:15 PM
I've relied on another guy to start this in the past, he's not in a position to do it this time around so here is the deal. We don't have ads, the place runs on you and me. That is the basic deal. The first couple years I had this place it ran on basically me alone and the last few years it has been about 70% funded by the members.

I have 153.00 in the paypal, $100 of that goes to our bracket winner when he gets back in touch with me on it.

I've laid out about $600 on my own this last week with a lot of the annual bills already since this didn't get rolling a little sooner so figured I'd put a note out to you all that might feel like chipping in. There are a couple more upcoming commitments as well so now is as good a time as any I guess.

If you can't give anything, then man, don't feel bad, it isn't a big deal and I thank you for being here and chipping in on the conversations. Sincerely mean that.

If you don't really have an affection for this place or the people here then again, don't give a penny, it ain't worth it to you and I get that.

If those two things don't describe you and you feel like throwing a bit in the kitty then hit the link.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/vbdonate.php?do=donate

There are a few guys that have given a bit in the last few weeks and I'd like to tell them thank you very much and extend that to anyone else that throws a sawbuck, or two toward AGS.xthumbsupx

I am not a Paypal etc. person but send me the info as to where to send the check and who to make it payable to and I will contribute.

MR. CHICKEN
February 9th, 2016, 01:38 PM
I am not a Paypal etc. person but send me the info as to where to send the check and who to make it payable to and I will contribute.

.....AH'M GUESSIN'....ADDRESS = SWITZERLAND.......MAKE CHECK PAYABLE = URSUS OFJORD.........xtwocentsx......................... .......................YA....OOMM HOOMM!

jimbo65
February 9th, 2016, 01:48 PM
.....AH'M GUESSIN'....ADDRESS = SWITZERLAND.......MAKE CHECK PAYABLE = URSUS OFJORD.........xtwocentsx......................... .......................YA....OOMM HOOMM!

Either that or a Nigerian Prince

ursus arctos horribilis
February 9th, 2016, 02:21 PM

I pm'd you the info.xthumbsupx

RedFlash
February 9th, 2016, 02:55 PM
Done.

dudeitsaid
February 9th, 2016, 03:45 PM
Wish I could give more. Love this site!

WTFCollegefootballfan
February 9th, 2016, 05:18 PM
Done!

SU DOG
February 10th, 2016, 01:17 PM
As us Baptists say, "I have given my tithe, and now I pass the offering plate on."

ursus arctos horribilis
February 10th, 2016, 01:22 PM
Hey, thank you all so much for giving a little to the cause. This year you guys did more than ever before and the bills are paid and I think and hope to make a couple upgrades in the coming months to the site due to your donations.

I truly appreciate your help ladies and gentlemen.xthumbsupx

WWII
February 10th, 2016, 03:26 PM
Done, thanks for all you do.

Daytripper
February 10th, 2016, 04:07 PM
Complete.

LeadBolt
February 10th, 2016, 04:50 PM
Done. Thanks for all that you do!

Bisonoline
February 10th, 2016, 10:15 PM
Hey, thank you all so much for giving a little to the cause. This year you guys did more than ever before and the bills are paid and I think and hope to make a couple upgrades in the coming months to the site due to your donations.

I truly appreciate your help ladies and gentlemen.xthumbsupx

And nobody had to start a gofundme page. xnodx:D

BisonFan02
February 10th, 2016, 11:53 PM

xlolx xrotatehx

McNeese75
February 11th, 2016, 09:54 AM

Oh you didn't xlolx

ursus arctos horribilis
February 11th, 2016, 11:41 AM