PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: Carson Wentz - "The Road"

BisonFan02
January 25th, 2016, 12:45 PM
Really cool video into the season for Carson Wentz and it shows alot of what was going on for him....worth a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUSnzJ4nwmQ

Professor Chaos
January 25th, 2016, 01:16 PM
It's a really well done video. As a disclaimer, there's some "rah-rah" for the Bison in the video which may not float the boat for non-Bison fans but it's really pretty cool to see his progression from star player on the field to rehabbing and coaching off the field to work back to his final game on the field.

BisonBacker
January 25th, 2016, 02:23 PM
Thanks for posting. I hadn't see that.

andthehomeofthe-BIZON-
January 25th, 2016, 03:51 PM
Really interesting to see some of the training that was done while he was injured to keep up his strength and improve footwork/agility.

Twentysix
January 25th, 2016, 10:03 PM
They went a little heavy on the religious stuff. But still, pretty good production value.

IBleedYellow
January 25th, 2016, 10:08 PM
They went a little heavy on the religious stuff. But still, pretty good production value.

Really?

They were talking about Carson as a person, and that's him. Sorry he's too religious for you.

BisonFan02
January 25th, 2016, 10:19 PM
Really?

They were talking about Carson as a person, and that's him. Sorry he's too religious for you.

This.

andthehomeofthe-BIZON-
January 26th, 2016, 08:21 AM

Seriously I wonder if teams are worried if he's too much of a boy scout. Will he be able to gel with the personalities on a pro team??

Green1
January 26th, 2016, 12:17 PM
Seriously I wonder if teams are worried if he's too much of a boy scout. Will he be able to gel with the personalities on a pro team??

Seriously, I wonder about the things you wonder about. :)

dewey
January 26th, 2016, 12:45 PM
Thanks for posting BF002! Good video.

Dewey