PDA

View Full Version : The List Of AGS Poll Perfection-2015

ursus arctos horribilis
January 19th, 2016, 12:57 AM
59 voters had a perfect record this season. That is roughly 3/4 of our weekly average of voters. That is just god damn impressive people! I think the next closest total to that was 50 back in 2012 when we had a boat load of App and GSU posters. This is the highest total number and by far the largest percentage of avg. weekly voters. What an effort put forth by you guys this year.

As you may or may not know the preseason vote does not count against you if you miss it BUT if you did vote in it and missed one other week it will cover that one miss. This preseason vote saved a few of you this year so good move making sure you got that one in.xthumbsupx

I do this manually which means I could have made a mistake. If you think I did please pm me and I will research your claim further but I may also ask you to provide me with an emailed "receipt" ballot that you would have received during the year so have that handy.

Here is the list:

Anovafan
Bison Fan in NW MN
BisonFan02
BisonTru
bjtheflamesfan
bluehenbillk
BlueHenSinfonian
bobcathpdevil56
bonarae
BucBisonAtLarge
CasualFan
Catatonic
Catsfan90
centennial
clenz
Cmitty
Daytripper
da_Bison
dewey
Drblankstare
ElCid
Engineer86
Fear the Bird
footballer23
Gangtackle11
Gil Dobie
Go Lehigh TU owl
GoAgs72
GoBlueHens83
gotts
IBleedYellow
kdinva
Kemo
knucklehead
KPSUL
LehighU11
MarkyMark
McNeese75
melloware13
mmiller_34
MR. CHICKEN
MTfan4life
Mvemjsunpx
NoDak 4 Ever
OhioHen
PantherRob82
paward
Professor Chaos
RabidRabbit
Rabbit74
Sammy94
SmallCollegeFBFan
smilo
Southern Bison
superman7515
taper
Tribe4SF
ursus arctos horribilis
WileECoyote06wmmii

I will work on providing the new user bars this week as I get time to do so.

If your name is on this list you are really a big part of the fuel that drives this place. I humbly thank you for your work every week people.

Damn!xbowx

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 19th, 2016, 07:05 AM
That is a pretty good list. A lot of guys sticking to it throughout the year.

I count 13 Bison guys on here...good job fellow Bison geeks!!

xthumbsupx

dewey
January 19th, 2016, 07:11 AM
Great job fellow voters!

Dewey

MR. CHICKEN
January 19th, 2016, 11:11 AM
That is a pretty good list. A lot of guys sticking to it throughout the year.

I count 13 Bison guys on here...good job fellow Bison geeks!!

xthumbsupx

......8 PECKERHEADS.....IFIN' MAH EGGS....ARE ALL IN UH ROW......xhighfivex......AWK!

mmiller_34
January 19th, 2016, 12:30 PM
Nice list. It was nice to get back into doing the poll this year.

IBleedYellow
January 19th, 2016, 03:18 PM
Nice job voters!! Awesome to see we rocked it this year!

Let's do it again next year!!! Glad we can make AGS the most accurate FCS poll! xthumbsupx

centennial
January 19th, 2016, 03:59 PM
I thought I got all the votes.

IBleedYellow
January 19th, 2016, 04:15 PM
I thought I got all the votes.

I see your name.

centennial
January 19th, 2016, 04:17 PM
I see your name.
Thanks. Nevermind. I clearly cannot read.

ursus arctos horribilis
January 19th, 2016, 04:33 PM
Thanks. Nevermind. I clearly cannot read.

I been saying that for months. xlolx

Southern Bison
January 19th, 2016, 04:57 PM
It's a privilege to be a part of this voting bloc.

Thanks for all you do, UAH!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Catsfan90
January 19th, 2016, 06:35 PM
I was so proud to be a part of this year :)

IBleedYellow
January 19th, 2016, 09:13 PM
I was so proud to be a part of this year :)

Welcome to the Poll Perfection club! I'll make sure Ursus opens up the secret forum for you next season! ;)

Go...gate
January 19th, 2016, 09:34 PM
Great work by all of you!

Drblankstare
January 19th, 2016, 09:41 PM
Welcome to the Poll Perfection club! I'll make sure Ursus opens up the secret forum for you next season! ;)

Oh God I knew it. There is an inner circle. :D

BisonFan02
January 19th, 2016, 09:42 PM
Oh God I knew it. There is an inner circle. :D

what?

IBleedYellow
January 19th, 2016, 09:57 PM
what?

Guys, should we tell him?

BisonFan02
January 19th, 2016, 09:58 PM
Guys, should we tell him?

.............huh?

Drblankstare
January 19th, 2016, 10:05 PM
.............huh?

Thats right live the lie.

clenz
January 19th, 2016, 10:21 PM
Thats right live the lie.
It's not a lie if we genuinely don't know what the inner circle actually is...

ursus arctos horribilis
January 19th, 2016, 10:48 PM
Ok, tonight I have finished with the userbar changes and additions so again, all manual type stuff so if there is a mistake that you think you see please let me know and I'll look into it.

BisonFan02
January 19th, 2016, 11:02 PM
Ok, tonight I have finished with the userbar changes and additions so again, all manual type stuff so if there is a mistake that you think you see please let me know and I'll look into it.

Thanks ursus.....but did I REALLY need more blue in my userbars? :D xlolx

Catsfan90
January 19th, 2016, 11:07 PM
Only if there's free candy ;)

BisonFan02
January 19th, 2016, 11:09 PM
Only if there's free candy ;)

Don't be lured by the Crispy M&Ms......stay out of the van! xlolx

clenz
January 19th, 2016, 11:34 PM
Crispy M&Ms are worth whatever happens in that can

BisonFan02
January 19th, 2016, 11:35 PM
Crispy M&Ms are worth whatever happens in that can

Can? xlolx

ursus arctos horribilis
January 19th, 2016, 11:36 PM
van

ah, you might have been right.

BisonFan02
January 19th, 2016, 11:38 PM
van

I'm dying over here.... xlolx

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 20th, 2016, 06:49 AM
van

What is an AGS Stalwart banner?

just curious

MR. CHICKEN
January 20th, 2016, 07:27 AM

just curious

....DENOTES.......INNER CIRCLE......SOCIETY ......xshhhx.....BROCK!

OhioHen
January 20th, 2016, 07:29 AM
Thanks ursus.....but did I REALLY need more blue in my userbars? :D xlolx

Your poll perfection banner looks more purple than blue, it that makes it better for you.

- - - Updated - - -

I been saying that for months. xlolx

centennial couldn't read those comments, though.

paward
January 20th, 2016, 07:31 AM
Every year I say I will retire. Every year I do not. Will I get a quitter bar if I skip a year?

IBleedYellow
January 20th, 2016, 07:36 AM

just curious
Those that produce content for AGS or the FCS Wedge.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Hambone
January 20th, 2016, 07:52 AM
Looking forward to getting back into the poll next year......

BisonFan02
January 20th, 2016, 08:52 AM
Those that produce content for AGS or the FCS Wedge.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Or just being a badass..... :D

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 20th, 2016, 09:12 AM
Or just being a badass..... :D

Legend in your own mind.....:Dxthumbsupx

Drblankstare
January 20th, 2016, 09:39 AM

just curious

AGS Illuminati. They control the price of gold and keep Lehigh, too high in the polls.

Ancient Aliens guy told me about it.

Catsfan90
January 20th, 2016, 10:05 AM

just curious
You have to commit a major crime to show your allegiance.

Catsfan90
January 20th, 2016, 10:05 AM
Don't be lured by the Crispy M&Ms......stay out of the van! xlolx
Crispy m&ms........ Im getting in the van.

BisonFan02
January 20th, 2016, 10:06 AM
Crispy m&ms........ Im getting in the van.

Just watch out for your can. xlolx

gotts
January 20th, 2016, 10:08 AM
Came here because of the supposed good company (I was sold such a bill of goods!), and stayed for the poll :D

ursus arctos horribilis
January 20th, 2016, 11:30 AM
A Stalwart goes to extra legths outside of normal posting etc. for the community. I may even need to look at a couple of these and hand out a couple more this year.

They may produce some content for The FCS Wedge.

They might host an AGS sponsored game.

They may have went out of their way and spent some of their own time getting the radio show in a location they felt needed it.

Basically it's a person that has went above and beyond what we are normally here to do...post our slapshots against others.:D

No, there is no secret forum.

Catsfan90
January 20th, 2016, 03:52 PM
A Stalwart goes to extra legths outside of normal posting etc. for the community. I may even need to look at a couple of these and hand out a couple more this year.

They may produce some content for The FCS Wedge.

They might host an AGS sponsored game.

They may have went out of their way and spent some of their own time getting the radio show in a location they felt needed it.

Basically it's a person that has went above and beyond what we are normally here to do...post our slapshots against others.:D

No, there is no secret forum.
If its a secret then you would deny it ever existing.

ursus arctos horribilis
January 20th, 2016, 04:36 PM

as far as you know.

MR. CHICKEN
January 20th, 2016, 08:58 PM

.......DON'T ASK QUESTIONS.......CHECK MEMBERSHIP LIST.........DOSE WHO DID......HAVEN'T BEEN HEARD FROM.........IN YEARS.......xwavex..........AWK!

mmiller_34
January 20th, 2016, 09:44 PM
.......DON'T ASK QUESTIONS.......CHECK MEMBERSHIP LIST.........DOSE WHO DID......HAVEN'T BEEN HEARD FROM.........IN YEARS.......xwavex..........AWK!

Because those who have gone missing have transcended into the secret forum!!

MR. CHICKEN
January 20th, 2016, 10:17 PM
Because those who have gone missing have transcended into the secret forum!!

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22132&stc=1.....DO DEY WEAR HOODS/GIVEN NEW LIVES & ID'S...xconfusedx....COOD SPLAIN DUH RASH UH GRASSHOPPERAHS & CUT-OFF REGISTRATIONS......DEY'RE MISSION...TA START THREADS.....LIKE God/SCIENCE.....DESIGNED TA GUARANTEE POST TRAFFIC.....AN' AH THOUGHT BIZON FANS.....WERE HEAR FO' PIGGY......xeekx............ER...UMM....EH.....AWK !

BisonFan02
January 20th, 2016, 10:22 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22132&stc=1.....DO DEY WEAR HOODS/GIVEN NEW LIVES & ID'S...xconfusedx....COOD SPLAIN DUH RASH UH GRASSHOPPERAHS & CUT-OFF REGISTRATIONS......DEY'RE MISSION...TA START THREADS.....LIKE God/SCIENCE.....DESIGNED TA GUARANTEE POST TRAFFIC.....AN' AH THOUGHT BIZON FANS.....WERE HEAR FO' PIGGY......xeekx............ER...UMM....EH.....AWK !

mmmmmmmm..............chicken. :D

ursus arctos horribilis
January 20th, 2016, 10:54 PM
Just a couple more things I wanted to point out for the effort this year.

The newbs did a great job this year. These first year voters all made a very serious and concerted effort in their inaugural year.

Newbs kickin' ass:

BucBisonAtLarge
CasualFan
Catsfan90
centennial
Daytripper
Gangtackle11
KPSUL

ursus arctos horribilis
January 20th, 2016, 11:16 PM
So this offseason I had looked at some problems over the last couple of years with some voters just sort of forgetting or maybe not having time to do it and still trying to put in a vote once in a while. Well sometimes it got to the point where some voters were missing beyond the 3 votes that are allowed in a season to remain a voter in good standing.

I was a bit too lax in years past and I can see why it wasn't seen as an appointment that had to be kept by some...I wasn't catching the problem early enough and having the pm discussion to resolve the problems up front. I did rectify that this year. I pm'd every voter that had a spotty record in 2014 and inquired if they wanted to be involved or would like to opt out as this thing is very time involved for me (a little over 120 hrs. this year) and I would like to eliminate "busy work" making sheets that would be basically unused again this year.

Overall there were about 320 registered AGS voters over the last 4 yrs so knocked that down to about 110 left that had at least been somewhat active.

I got rid of all the folks that did not vote at all last year. Then had about 5 of the spotty record say they did not have time as well. So I had 7 guys left that had a poor voting record last year that said they would make an honest effort and not waste my time this season.

This was termed by me to be the "Verge of Purge" earlier in the year if you remember...or don't, whatever, but all these guys below are men of integrity that kept their word and made the most honest effort that could have been asked and did not miss one vote.

The Comeback Kids of 2015!

Cmitty
da_Bison
mmiller_34
PantherRob82

Anyway, I'm done prattling on now. Just really wanted to make a few call outs and let you all know how much I appreciated the community effort all of you have put in for this poll.xthumbsupx

Bisonoline
January 21st, 2016, 01:24 AM
So this offseason I had looked at some problems over the last couple of years with some voters just sort of forgetting or maybe not having time to do it and still trying to put in a vote once in a while. Well sometimes it got to the point where some voters were missing beyond the 3 votes that are allowed in a season to remain a voter in good standing.

I was a bit too lax in years past and I can see why it wasn't seen as an appointment that had to be kept by some...I wasn't catching the problem early enough and having the pm discussion to resolve the problems up front. I did rectify that this year. I pm'd every voter that had a spotty record in 2014 and inquired if they wanted to be involved or would like to opt out as this thing is very time involved for me (a little over 120 hrs. this year) and I would like to eliminate "busy work" making sheets that would be basically unused again this year.

Overall there were about 320 registered AGS voters over the last 4 yrs so knocked that down to about 110 left that had at least been somewhat active.

I got rid of all the folks that did not vote at all last year. Then had about 5 of the spotty record say they did not have time as well. So I had 7 guys left that had a poor voting record last year that said they would make an honest effort and not waste my time this season.

This was termed by me to be the "Verge of Purge" earlier in the year if you remember...or don't, whatever, but all these guys below are men of integrity that kept their word and made the most honest effort that could have been asked and did not miss one vote.

The Comeback Kids of 2015!

Cmitty
da_Bison
mmiller_34
PantherRob82

Anyway, I'm done prattling on now. Just really wanted to make a few call outs and let you all know how much I appreciated the community effort all of you have put in for this poll.xthumbsupx

Troy
I really want to commend you and the folk who do the AGS poll. Its amazing that with all of the diversified back grounds and crazy stuff that gets posted that that many people can come together and be pretty damn accurate. Ive actually seen the AGS poll mentioned in some articles Ive read.

AGS knows football and talks football better than any board I have seen. Well done!!

CasualFan
January 21st, 2016, 07:36 AM
Voting every week sure was an eye opener. I learned a lot doing this, and am looking forward to next year. Maybe I'll get brave enough to actually get into the deep end and post my poll for scrutiny.

BisonFan02
January 21st, 2016, 09:07 AM
Voting every week sure was an eye opener. I learned a lot doing this, and am looking forward to next year. Maybe I'll get brave enough to actually get into the deep end and post my poll for scrutiny.

https://media.giphy.com/media/wi8Ez1mwRcKGI/giphy.gif

CasualFan
January 21st, 2016, 09:38 AM
https://a4-images.myspacecdn.com/images03/35/31c03720aab1452fa5c686e8110ed65d/300x300.jpg

Go Lehigh TU owl
January 21st, 2016, 09:45 PM
Thanks to everyone who coordinates this each year!

dgtw
January 23rd, 2016, 11:25 PM
I was once a mod on a (now defunct) forum that had a special board that was visible for mods only. However, the existence of the mods forum was known to everyone, which drove some people nuts wondering what was going on in there. When I became a mod, the first thing I did was to check out the secret club.

It wasn't nearly as exciting as I expected. But it was kind of cool knowing I knew something the peons didn't, even though what I knew wasn't that big a deal, mainly board related business, which is a lot duller than I expected unless we were debating banning someone.

mmiller_34
January 24th, 2016, 05:46 PM
I was once a mod on a (now defunct) forum that had a special board that was visible for mods only. However, the existence of the mods forum was known to everyone, which drove some people nuts wondering what was going on in there. When I became a mod, the first thing I did was to check out the secret club.

It wasn't nearly as exciting as I expected. But it was kind of cool knowing I knew something the peons didn't, even though what I knew wasn't that big a deal, mainly board related business, which is a lot duller than I expected unless we were debating banning someone.

The truth is out there.

knucklehead
January 24th, 2016, 07:01 PM
Proud to be a small part of this. Great job folks!