PDA

View Full Version : FCS Championship Game Gigapixel

ST_Lawson
January 13th, 2016, 09:46 PM
The standard gigapixel image from the championship game: http://gigapixel.panoramas.com/fcs/2016/

Where you at JSUSoutherner?

Also, how cold was it there? Some of the JSU band members over near the "stage" area look like they're ready to go out ice fishing in the north woods.

FormerPokeCenter
January 13th, 2016, 09:56 PM
I found IBY, his wife and his Dad....Section 105, Six rows down from the open space in the walkway in front of the Pressbox...

melloware13
January 13th, 2016, 10:00 PM
I'm not surprised that the seats I originally bought (had to sell due to a schedule conflict) are being used by Bison fans.

IBleedYellow
January 13th, 2016, 10:16 PM
I found IBY, his wife and his Dad....Section 105, Six rows down from the open space in the walkway in front of the Pressbox...

Dad didn't make it, but the wife and I surely did! :)

Also...it's not that impressive that you found me. I tagged myself on Facebook. :P

FormerPokeCenter
January 13th, 2016, 10:28 PM
The guy behind the guy in black, next to you, isn't your Dad? There's a bit of a resemblance!

IBleedYellow
January 13th, 2016, 10:33 PM
Nope.

Like I said, he didn't make the trip. Wife and I did, though!

FormerPokeCenter
January 13th, 2016, 11:18 PM
Okay...but...I found you guys without the benefit of Facebook!

I followed the link above and I moved my cursor around the Green and Yellow people until your name popped up!

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 14th, 2016, 06:40 AM
Found myself and daughter in section 110.

Winterborn
January 14th, 2016, 07:22 AM
Found my ugly mug. :D I look a bit cold...... Top of section 107.

Daytripper
January 14th, 2016, 07:42 AM
That is amazing.

JSUSoutherner
January 14th, 2016, 08:40 AM
I'm in the stands. With the Southerners. xthumbsupx

I did did find something disturbing about this photo. Our drum major apparently is a ****ing demon.
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22116&stc=1

UNIFanSince1983
January 14th, 2016, 08:42 AM

I did did find something disturbing about this photo. Our drum major apparently is a ****ing demon.

Twins?

BisonBacker
January 14th, 2016, 08:48 AM

Which one are you in the Photo?

JSUSoutherner
January 14th, 2016, 08:50 AM
Twins?
No. It's her on the ladder. I guess the other one is a glitch. Either way it looks really creepy.

IBleedYellow
January 14th, 2016, 09:34 AM
If you check the scoreboards you'll see why this happened. :)

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

FormerPokeCenter
January 14th, 2016, 09:36 AM
LOL...welcome to the wonderful world of panoramas! Unfortunately, people move when you start taking the images that need to be stitched together...

JSUSoutherner
January 14th, 2016, 09:41 AM
LOL...welcome to the wonderful world of panoramas! Unfortunately, people move when you start taking the images that need to be stitched together...
Yeah, but there was one (one of the past year photos) with a plane that looked just fine. I haven't see anyone else that had that happen to them.

Not to mention it looks plain creepy.

IBleedYellow
January 14th, 2016, 09:43 AM
Yeah, but there was one (one of the past year photos) with a plane that looked just fine. I haven't see anyone else that had that happen to them.

Not to mention it looks plain creepy.

That's because the plane was taken in one photo just fine. This gigapixel was taken over multiple times and stitched multiple pictures together.

JSUSoutherner
January 14th, 2016, 09:44 AM
That's because the plane was taken in one photo just fine. This gigapixel was taken over multiple times and stitched multiple pictures together.

How demons are born.

FormerPokeCenter
January 14th, 2016, 11:16 AM
LOL...I did one a few years back at an accident scene....the same officer who was measuring some skid marks appears in three or four of the shots....

FormerPokeCenter
January 14th, 2016, 11:25 AM
If you look at the pic where the chick is on the ground, the people in front of her have their hands over their hearts, so I'm gonna guess that was before game started, during the National Anthem...As IBY points out, the scoreboard pics were taken minutes apart...Some of the panorama cameras are on timers and it takes a while for the camera to work it's way around. They probably had to hunt around for images where people were't in motion, or blurry, etc....There are probably lots of layers for that thing, too...It's probably been HDR'd to a degree, as well...

Kinda cool to look at it and try to pick it apart..I bet if you looked carefully, you could find other double appearances in that thing...

ST_Lawson
January 14th, 2016, 12:59 PM

Nope, nothing out of the ordinary here...move along...

http://i.imgur.com/bMMkVMM.jpg

IBleedYellow
January 14th, 2016, 07:56 PM
I spy with my little eye....

BOB STITT!

dewey
January 16th, 2016, 10:23 AM
I found my father in law, mother in law and my friend but I don't see myself or my son.

That is ok though as I got some awesome pictures of my son and I on the field after the game. Plus he got to do some confetti angels.

Dewey