PDA

View Full Version : NDSU college game day speculation

Twentysix
January 11th, 2016, 06:09 PM
https://twitter.com/leefitting/status/686105471334219776

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22107&stc=1

Looks like College Game Day is coming back to NDSU for the third time. What week will they show up in Fargo? This is great exposure for NDSU.

JSUSoutherner
January 11th, 2016, 06:16 PM
Maybe they are coming for the championship rematch on 9/3? xthumbsupx

Rollbird5
January 11th, 2016, 06:17 PM
I hope it's for the Illinois State game so we can get revenge on national tv ;)

IBleedYellow
January 11th, 2016, 06:19 PM
I hope it's for the Illinois State game so we can get revenge on national tv ;)
Hate to break it to you, but when Gameday comes our games haven't been put on National Television.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

TheKingpin28
January 11th, 2016, 06:19 PM
NDSU VS EWU for potential FCS Kickoff or game that it is planned for? Hell they might be featured 2x this year with the Iowa game as well.

NoDak 4 Ever
January 11th, 2016, 06:20 PM
Hate to break it to you, but when Gameday comes our games haven't been put on National Television.

That and there's no way ISUr is coming into the Fargodome and winning.

Rollbird5
January 11th, 2016, 06:23 PM

Oh yea forgot about that, damn

IBleedYellow
January 11th, 2016, 06:25 PM
Oh yea forgot about that, damn
Also, with what you've lost on offense, you have a big uphill battle to beat us, IMO.

Rollbird5
January 11th, 2016, 06:40 PM
Also, with what you've lost on offense, you have a big uphill battle to beat us, IMO.

Oh I know. I think we keep it close but you guys will pull it out maybe like a ten point victory

Professor Chaos
January 11th, 2016, 06:41 PM
NDSU VS EWU for potential FCS Kickoff or game that it is planned for? Hell they might be featured 2x this year with the Iowa game as well.
This is my theory as well. I thought it would've been awesome if Gameday would've went to Missoula last year for the FCS Kickoff game to do a season preview type show. I heard the main sticking point with that was all the on-air talent had contracts that said their first week was Labor Day weekend. Perhaps that's going to be changed this year and if they have NDSU and EWU as the FCS Kickoff game, or one of the FCS Kickoff games, as has been rumored then perhaps Fitting already knows that they're having a show that weekend and there's really only one place to go then.

RootinFerDukes
January 11th, 2016, 07:03 PM

When cgd just came, I would put money on half of the 26k in attendance thinking the game is on ESPN. People will make their own wild assumptions.
Our game was still only on Comcast sportsnet-mid-Atlantic plus.

Twentysix
January 11th, 2016, 08:26 PM
When cgd just came, I would put money on half of the 26k in attendance thinking the game is on ESPN. People will make their own wild assumptions.
Our game was still only on Comcast sportsnet-mid-Atlantic plus.

Yeah, all of our games (home and away) are televised. They just aren't all on ESPN/2/U.

IBleedYellow
January 11th, 2016, 08:52 PM
Yeah, all of our games (home and away) are televised. They just aren't all on ESPN/2/U.

They almost all are on ESPN​3!!!!

Twentysix
January 11th, 2016, 08:56 PM
They almost all are on ESPN​3!!!!

And I am extremely appreciative of that. We get ESPN3 out here in Callyforny

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 12th, 2016, 07:11 AM
That and there's no way ISUr is coming into the Fargodome and winning.

Without Coprich and Roberson, Ill State is a .500 team next year IMO.

Redbird 13
January 12th, 2016, 09:39 AM
Without Coprich and Roberson, Ill State is a .500 team next year IMO.

I'll take that bet. This wasn't a two-year wonder in Normal.

Kolbe will be a better quarterback than Roberson, who had a pretty down year as a senior, all things considered. We will miss Coprich, but everyone else returns on offense. That offensive line wasn't too shabby, and obviously Warrum is a threat at receiver.

I think ISU is going to be very good.

Guess we will find out in about eight months.

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 12th, 2016, 04:48 PM
I'll take that bet. This wasn't a two-year wonder in Normal.

Kolbe will be a better quarterback than Roberson, who had a pretty down year as a senior, all things considered. We will miss Coprich, but everyone else returns on offense. That offensive line wasn't too shabby, and obviously Warrum is a threat at receiver.

I think ISU is going to be very good.

Guess we will find out in about eight months.

We'll find out. NDSU rolls through Ill State this coming year.

I see Spack is taking FBS guys again with a WR from Boston College.