PDA

View Full Version : 2015 POTY Links -ALL Categories

ursus arctos horribilis
January 2nd, 2016, 06:28 PM
Click these links to vote in each category.

AGS FCS Board Poster Of The Year (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?179463-AGS-FCS-Board-Poster-Of-The-Year-2015)

AGS Smack Board Poster Of The Year (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?179464-AGS-Smack-Board-Poster-Of-The-Year-2015)

AGS Lounge Poster Of The Year (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?179465-AGS-Lounge-Poster-Of-The-Year-2015)

AGS Newcomer Poster Of The Year (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?179466-AGS-Newcomer-Poster-Of-The-Year-2015)

AGS Most Humorous Poster Of The Year (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?179467-AGS-Most-Humorous-Poster-Of-The-Year-2015)

AGS Most Valuable Poster Of The Year (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?179468-AGS-Most-Valuable-Poster-Of-The-Year-2015)

Votes aren't public in any of these polls. We had a decent amount of votes in these last year. It's a very easy thing to do and since some work goes into these things I'd like to see a good voter turnout on these so if you are a member and logged in do your part and vote in these awards.

If you can not vote from a phone then log in from a computer and do it.xthumbsupx

Bisonoline
January 2nd, 2016, 07:15 PM
Done.

dewey
January 2nd, 2016, 07:37 PM
Done.

Dewey

ursus arctos horribilis
January 2nd, 2016, 07:47 PM
Hy guys, great way to bump this up! Keep this going peoples.

BisonTru
January 2nd, 2016, 08:00 PM
Completed on my phone using Tapa.

Switch to web view and make sure the mobile skin isn't on.

clenz
January 2nd, 2016, 08:15 PM
Can't wait to lose again this year...lol

At least I'll have 2 runner ups.

Essentially the UNI football of message board posters.

ursus arctos horribilis
January 2nd, 2016, 08:18 PM
Completed on my phone using Tapa.

Switch to web view and make sure the mobile skin isn't on.

Ah, nice tip. I think I remember you mentioning that once before. Appreciate it.

Drblankstare
January 2nd, 2016, 10:21 PM
No bad choices as usual xthumbsupx

BisonFan02
January 2nd, 2016, 10:31 PM
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Done.

TheRevSFA
January 2nd, 2016, 10:56 PM
I'm done and I'm putting up a "**** the Kennedys, vote for Clenzy" sign in my yard

BisonFan02
January 2nd, 2016, 11:01 PM
I'm done and I'm putting up a "**** the Kennedys, vote for Clenzy" sign in my yard

https://i.imgur.com/TojGUh.jpg

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 3rd, 2016, 06:51 AM
Done!

Laker
January 3rd, 2016, 09:17 AM
Done.

paward
January 3rd, 2016, 11:27 AM
How can we get more CAA representation?

TheKingpin28
January 3rd, 2016, 12:17 PM

Offer some Casey's breakfast pizza and we might be persuaded to "check out" other candidates? But who would ever sell their ballot like that. (I'm looking at you, MLB HOF voters).

Bisonator
January 3rd, 2016, 12:57 PM
It was an honor just being nominated. Wait, I wasn't nominated??? **** you guys then!:D

ursus arctos horribilis
January 3rd, 2016, 02:05 PM

Did you nominate any?

ursus arctos horribilis
January 3rd, 2016, 02:07 PM
It was an honor just being nominated. Wait, I wasn't nominated??? **** you guys then!:D

You were nominated in at least one category if I remember correctly. You just didn't make the top two.

I think you are great fwiw.

BisonFan02
January 3rd, 2016, 02:13 PM
Did you nominate any?

#eastcoastconspiracy

- - - Updated - - -

You were nominated in at least one category if I remember correctly. You just didn't make the top two.

Is he? :D

Bisonator
January 3rd, 2016, 02:22 PM

Well at least I got that going for me.xlolx

Bisonator
January 3rd, 2016, 02:24 PM
#eastcoastconspiracy

- - - Updated - - -

Is he? :D

Yes I am. Humble too!:D

BisonFan02
January 3rd, 2016, 02:24 PM

Which is nice.... xlolx It is ursus though.... :D

ursus arctos horribilis
January 3rd, 2016, 02:26 PM

You do.

ursus arctos horribilis
January 4th, 2016, 10:26 PM
Please members, cast your votes. All the links in the first post on this thread.

tomq04
January 5th, 2016, 07:00 AM
How much longer is this open?

ursus arctos horribilis
January 5th, 2016, 11:10 AM
How much longer is this open?

It states the close right at the top of each poll listed when you go to it. They all close at slightly different time but it happens around:

This poll will close on January 11th, 2016 at 04:33 PM

That is the time of the first one and the others all fall slightly after that.

NDSUtk
January 5th, 2016, 11:42 AM
Please members, cast your votes. All the links in the first post on this thread.

A suggestion for next year - it might be beneficial to give a brief description on these as to what you're envisioning for the award. Example - for "Smackboard Poster of the year" - is that someone just talking smack throughout the year, or only in the "smack" forum? I never read the smack forum itself, so I wouldn't be a good judge on that. However, I do see good smack thrown down in the FCS discussion forum plenty. Just my two cents that might help give some clarity to help differentiate what each award is really intended to award. I realize many are fairly self-explanatory but there might be some valid points to put in. For newcomer, it isn't just quantity, sorry Southerner ;)

BisonFan02
January 5th, 2016, 11:58 AM
A suggestion for next year - it might be beneficial to give a brief description on these as to what you're envisioning for the award. Example - for "Smackboard Poster of the year" - is that someone just talking smack throughout the year, or only in the "smack" forum? I never read the smack forum itself, so I wouldn't be a good judge on that. However, I do see good smack thrown down in the FCS discussion forum plenty. Just my two cents that might help give some clarity to help differentiate what each award is really intended to award. I realize many are fairly self-explanatory but there might be some valid points to put in. For newcomer, it isn't just quantity, sorry Southerner ;)

Yeah....but just pick a flavor. I had the wager on the smack board, but FPC is everyone's favorite resident A-hole on the Poli board. :D

clenz
January 5th, 2016, 12:03 PM
I don't even look what board 99% of the posts I read are on unless it's something that makes me wonder why it's on the FCS board.

Smack is smack no matter where it happens.

ursus arctos horribilis
January 5th, 2016, 12:20 PM

Well that is kind of the thing around here. Sometimes there is specific direction if it is necessary. With the year end awards for posters it is just an opinion and those opinions are your own. For me it's pretty much a first thought thing.

Let's use smack for instance. I go and see the two nominee's and I know that both do something in that regard fairly well. Sometimes it is a funny cut down, sometimes is a well placed twist that shows another's hypocrisy, their own hypocrisy, or basically something that makes you possibly cringe if it is at you or laugh if it is at someone else.

It is whatever you think it is and the vote goes to whichever of the two you see most fitting the role.

NDSUtk
January 5th, 2016, 12:28 PM
Fair enough. Then I'll vote more. I was withholding as I didn't want to throw my uninformed two cents in if I was taking it too literal. Freedom works!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

ursus arctos horribilis
January 5th, 2016, 12:50 PM
Fair enough. Then I'll vote more. I was withholding as I didn't want to throw my uninformed two cents in if I was taking it too literal. Freedom works!

Good work. It's all about the groups individual opinions as a lot of things are so please always do jump in on the polls around here.

BisonFan02
January 5th, 2016, 01:03 PM

Some good ol AGS Suffrage. Just be glad citdog isn't in charge. :D

FormerPokeCenter
January 5th, 2016, 04:23 PM
FPC is everyone's favorite resident A-hole on the Poli board. :D

I wouldn't say I'm EVERYBODY's favorite!

BisonFan02
January 5th, 2016, 04:27 PM

You can't always please everyone.... xlolx

FormerPokeCenter
January 5th, 2016, 04:36 PM
Truth!

ursus arctos horribilis
January 6th, 2016, 01:53 PM
Vote you bunch of dbags.:D

Mayville Bison
January 6th, 2016, 03:27 PM
Vote you bunch of dbags.:D

Can only assume you are talking about Bobcat fans...

ursus arctos horribilis
January 6th, 2016, 03:56 PM
Can only assume you are talking about Bobcat fans...

Them, and those that have not voted.

tomq04
January 7th, 2016, 11:01 AM
How long is this open for?

edit:

I haven't had a full nights sleep in 3 years...sorry for the delayed double post.

ursus arctos horribilis
January 7th, 2016, 11:04 AM
Seriously dude, read the reply after the last time you asked this one...a day or two ago...on this thread. xlolx

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?179469-2015-POTY-Links-ALL-Categories&p=2314326&viewfull=1#post2314326

BisonBacker
January 7th, 2016, 11:19 AM

I vote the award for the lounge poster gets unlimited lap dances from all the chicks Red has posted in the lounge for the last year xdrunkyx

BisonBacker
January 7th, 2016, 11:20 AM

You sell yourself short :D

FormerPokeCenter
January 7th, 2016, 11:52 AM
I can think of a couple of a few people who don't like my politics! ;)

tomq04
January 8th, 2016, 10:59 AM
Seriously dude, read the reply after the last time you asked this one...a day or two ago...on this thread. xlolx

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?179469-2015-POTY-Links-ALL-Categories&p=2314326&viewfull=1#post2314326

Just making sure you were paying attention.

BisonBacker
January 9th, 2016, 06:11 PM
Bump

BisonFan02
January 9th, 2016, 06:15 PM
Bump

Brown nose.

BisonBacker
January 9th, 2016, 07:08 PM
xlolx
Brown nose.

ursus arctos horribilis
January 9th, 2016, 11:50 PM
Hell, I don't care if he's a brown noser or not. Glad someone tries to help me out!

Thanks BB.

BisonFan02
January 11th, 2016, 04:09 PM
Bump and stuff...... xlolx

BisonBacker
January 11th, 2016, 04:24 PM
Bump and stuff...... xlolx

Brown noser :D

BisonFan02
January 11th, 2016, 04:25 PM
Brown noser :D

bruh..... xlolx :D

ursus arctos horribilis
January 12th, 2016, 09:14 PM
Badges have changed hands. Colors have not as of yet. This is a short process though, should have the new ones soon.

JSUSoutherner
January 12th, 2016, 09:32 PM
Badges have changed hands. Colors have not as of yet. This is a short process though, should have the new ones soon.
Colors? As in badge colors? Because I don't approve of my badge's colors.

FormerPokeCenter
January 12th, 2016, 09:40 PM
The Badges Generally have your team's colors.....but, for now, Ursus has applied the badges from the previous holders to the new designees.....so...Mine has Montana's colors....Clenz is sporting a very McNeese blue and gold badge, for instance...

ursus arctos horribilis
January 12th, 2016, 09:52 PM

don't ya

ursus arctos horribilis
January 12th, 2016, 09:54 PM
The Badges Generally have your team's colors.....but, for now, Ursus has applied the badges from the previous holders to the new designees.....so...Mine has Montana's colors....Clenz is sporting a very McNeese blue and gold badge, for instance...

Wait until you see what I'm coming up with for the new split badge. xlolx

FormerPokeCenter
January 12th, 2016, 09:59 PM
Oh ****!

- - - Updated - - -

Well....BisonFan02 does do all of his work in Smack, whereas mine's in The Lounge...so...really, no need to put yourself out with any special design! ;)

ursus arctos horribilis
January 12th, 2016, 10:15 PM
Oh ****!

- - - Updated - - -

Well....BisonFan02 does do all of his work in Smack, whereas mine's in The Lounge...so...really, no need to put yourself out with any special design! ;)

I don't know how many times I gotta say this but apparently it's at least once more. I should not label the thread "smack board" cuz it is about smack...in any form...anywhere. Forget the mistake of my adding in "board" cuz it does not mean ****.

Bisonfan certainly does not do all his work on the smack board anyway. There is very little in there...at all. xlolx

It's gonna look cool and won't be any big effort other than saying "make me this! How much?' and so forth.xthumbsupx

BisonBacker
January 12th, 2016, 11:04 PM
http://memecrunch.com/meme/HOND/billy-ray/image.png

BisonFan02
January 12th, 2016, 11:13 PM

Embrace it bitch...look at the colors on mine. xlolx

BisonFan02
January 12th, 2016, 11:24 PM
don't ya

he should

BisonBacker
January 12th, 2016, 11:40 PM
I agree. He should xthumbsupx

BisonFan02
January 12th, 2016, 11:42 PM
I agree. He should xthumbsupx

The badge changes really covered about everyone....nice 'quins colors backer. :D xlolx

JSUSoutherner
January 13th, 2016, 12:05 AM
Embrace it bitch...look at the colors on mine. xlolx
At least you came back to redeem yourself against those colors.

My colors shanked me and pushed me off a cliff.

ursus arctos horribilis
January 18th, 2016, 02:00 PM
Badges have been updated.

Now, if it's alright with you dicks I have to get back to kicking asses and taking names.

I like the split one this year. xlolx

FormerPokeCenter
January 18th, 2016, 02:20 PM
LOL....fortunately, we both have gold in common!

- - - Updated - - -

LOL....fortunately, we both have gold in common! Nice JOB!

ursus arctos horribilis
January 18th, 2016, 02:31 PM
LOL....fortunately, we both have gold in common!

- - - Updated - - -

LOL....fortunately, we both have gold in common! Nice JOB!
Yeah, it worked out pretty decent.

BisonFan02
January 18th, 2016, 06:04 PM
Yeah, it worked out pretty decent.

did it? xlolx

FormerPokeCenter
January 18th, 2016, 07:49 PM
Yes, the Blue and Gold keeps the thing from looking tacky!

BisonBacker
January 18th, 2016, 11:13 PM
Looks like the Fn rainbow. Do you two have something you want to share xlolx

ursus arctos horribilis
January 19th, 2016, 01:00 AM

Yeah, a Smack Title.

BisonFan02
January 19th, 2016, 01:01 AM

What kind of ****ing rainbows have you been looking at sunshine? xlolx

tomq04
January 19th, 2016, 02:00 PM
Is this finished already? Did I miss the deadline?!?!

edit: I just wish someone had asked earlier in the thread about how long they had to vote.

ursus arctos horribilis
January 19th, 2016, 02:14 PM
we all do