PDA

View Full Version : #1 Jacksonville State University in Coaches Poll and Stat Poll

Gamecocks99
December 25th, 2015, 07:05 PM
Merry Christmas Greg Seitz JSU AD
Love that Trophy. You look great.

JSUSoutherner
December 25th, 2015, 07:07 PM
What? Wait? Did I miss Dec. 25-Jan. 9 or something?

Gamecocks99
December 25th, 2015, 07:08 PM
I hope we bring it home on Jan. 9th, 2016.

Gamecocks99
December 25th, 2015, 07:09 PM
:-) .

JSUSoutherner
December 25th, 2015, 07:19 PM
Lol. I Love the response. Not yet. Just thought everyone would like the pick from Greg.
Bison fans are on their way to assert their dominance as we speak. A new tree popped up in the forest and now they feel the need to pee on it.

TheKingpin28
December 25th, 2015, 07:30 PM
I love the insecurity of some JSU fans. You are getting close to being ISUr fans.

Gamecocks99
December 25th, 2015, 07:51 PM
No insecurity Bruh, just get ready for your team to get punched in the mouth repetitively til the Final Horn Blows.
Because, that is how we play football. I can't wait to see the slobber knocked out of the Bison's Mouth. Lol.

TheKingpin28
December 25th, 2015, 08:00 PM
No insecurity Bruh, just get ready for your team to get punched in the mouth repetitively til the Final Horn Blows.
Because, that is how we play football. I can't wait to see the slobber knocked out of the Bison's Mouth. Lol.

Heard this story for now 4 years in a row. "You've never faced this kind of offense," "Southern Speed," "You'll finally meet your match"... Point being, I have heard this enough and I do not expect a different outcome. Sorry, but you can try and drive this point home, but the answer has been the same for 4 years in a row, and soon to be 5th.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 25th, 2015, 08:08 PM
That's the 2013 trophy.

If he wants to visit that trophy, it's sitting in Fargo right now.

Gamecocks99
December 25th, 2015, 08:10 PM
Okay, can't wait til, it's time to strap it on and get it on.
When your team is big enough apply for a SEC slot. Or get on Bama's schedule for 2016. We will ride down to Tuscaloosa to watch the Bison get rolled up. Lol.

Gamecocks99
December 25th, 2015, 08:17 PM
The 2016 FCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY, IS IN TEXAS.

Gamecocks99
December 25th, 2015, 08:18 PM
Are You in Texas or Fargo?

BisonTru
December 25th, 2015, 08:26 PM
This thread needs a new title.
"Some dude holding up NDSU's third title."

NoDak 4 Ever
December 25th, 2015, 08:33 PM
This thread needs a new title.
"Some dude holding up NDSU's third title."

yeah, read the number on that trophy, it's from 2013. That's our trophy, plain and simple.

Scooter
December 25th, 2015, 08:48 PM
Hey, I want my picture taken with that...are the offices in Fargo open on Christmas? This game can't come soon enough. The truth is the way NDSU does things they are going to be a major player in FCS for a long time. If NDSU wins again the table will be set for three more years of entertaining football in Fargo.

BisonTru
December 25th, 2015, 08:49 PM
Here are some more photos of the 2013 Championship Trophy.

http://binaryapi.ap.org/5e48df0eedb2413fabf08b554e272973/460x.jpg

http://binaryapi.ap.org/c20f517ad5f446d2b120edbe00281052/460x.jpg

http://binaryapi.ap.org/1d25a6c2ff404c50be941dbf71cef881/460x.jpg

Nickels
December 25th, 2015, 08:52 PM
yeah, read the number on that trophy, it's from 2013. That's our trophy, plain and simple.
LOL these JSU fans are something else. Glad we **** the bed and their heads blew up.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 25th, 2015, 08:54 PM
LOL these JSU fans are something else. Glad we **** the bed and their heads blew up.

Sorry to say this but they are my favorite for their sheer ridiculousness.

I feel less special about that trophy now that I know they let just anyone paw it before the game

NoDak 4 Ever
December 25th, 2015, 08:56 PM
The 2016 FCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP TROPHY, IS IN TEXAS.

It's the 2015 FCS NC trophy that's being played for this year.

Can you get anything right?

BisonTru
December 25th, 2015, 08:56 PM
'13 Bison vs. '15 Bison

I'll concede the '13 defense was better, but the '15 offense may be better. Overall I think without Wentz the '15 Bison aren't quite on the '13 level. But I believe with Wentz (if he can comeback and is as sharp as before) may be on the '13 level.

centennial
December 25th, 2015, 09:01 PM
I love the insecurity of some JSU fans. You are getting close to being ISUr fans.
Worst. The are the worst fanbase we've played against in the NC.

CockyGeek
December 25th, 2015, 09:02 PM
Heard this story for now 4 years in a row. "You've never faced this kind of offense," "Southern Speed," "You'll finally meet your match"... Point being, I have heard this enough and I do not expect a different outcome. Sorry, but you can try and drive this point home, but the answer has been the same for 4 years in a row, and soon to be 5th.
WHO in the ever living corner of Hell ever said "southern speed?" It's like an NDSU urban legend.

The Grass is greener in Jacksonville

TheKingpin28
December 25th, 2015, 09:07 PM
WHO in the ever living corner of Hell ever said "southern speed?" It's like an NDSU urban legend.

Clearly you haven't heard of SHSU 2011/2012. Never said it was JSU, but all of those we have heard from other teams.

NoVABison
December 25th, 2015, 09:33 PM
LOL JSU Fans... this is awesome! You are raining down bad mojo on your team...

I got to say, I admire your don't give a crap, lets fly this thing right into the sun mentality! :)

dewey
December 25th, 2015, 10:02 PM
Merry Christmas Greg Seitz JSU AD
Love that Trophy. You look great.

If you want to see that trophy come to Fargo.

Dewey

Gamecocks99
December 25th, 2015, 10:58 PM
Really Your brain is frozen. Go back inside.
Lmao

NoDak 4 Ever
December 25th, 2015, 11:06 PM
Really Your brain is frozen. Go back inside.
Lmao

http://bucket.stephencaver.com/Antoine-Dodson-Dumb.gif

Gamecocks99
December 25th, 2015, 11:12 PM

NoDak 4 Ever
December 25th, 2015, 11:14 PM
Hey, the photo is from FRISCO, Texas this Afternoon. CST.
Lol. A Thick Head You have my good friend. WE ARE JUST SHARING A PHOTO FROM FRISCO FROM TODAY. MOVE ON ALONG. OR DO YOU NEED SIGN LANGUAGE.

One. More. Time.

That is a picture of the 2013 trophy at the 2013 championship. You'll notice the TOWSON signage in the background.

Surely you are trolling. Nobody can be this dense.

Gamecocks99
December 25th, 2015, 11:19 PM

I got to say, I admire your don't give a crap, lets fly this thing right into the sun mentality! :)

Mojo. Sorry, We dont consult with the Witch Doctor.

Gamecocks99
December 25th, 2015, 11:21 PM
Lmao

BisonTru
December 25th, 2015, 11:22 PM
Has anyone informed Towson? Do they have any fans lurking? Might want to get those kids on the practice field. Apparently, JSU sold their spot to take a picture with the trophy.:D

Bisonoline
December 26th, 2015, 12:16 AM
Lol. A Thick Head You have my good friend. WE ARE JUST SHARING A PHOTO FROM FRISCO FROM TODAY. MOVE ON ALONG. OR DO YOU NEED SIGN LANGUAGE.

Why are there Towson logos in the back ground? And why does it say 2013 on the trophy?

ming01
December 26th, 2015, 12:38 AM

Is that how you won 4 straight titles?

Twentysix
December 26th, 2015, 05:17 AM

http://oi65.tinypic.com/e6vn9w.jpg

Yeah. Ok.

dgtw
December 26th, 2015, 07:05 AM
Dude, give it up. You are making us look bad. Why would they be doing publicity photos on Christmas Day two weeks before the game? And why isn't he wearing a Jax State jacket? And why is everyone so bundled up when it is so warm there right now?

I looked up his tweet. It just said Merry Christmas and that he hoped we bring this back on January 9. He never said he was in Frisco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cocky
December 26th, 2015, 07:11 AM
Unless its a lot colder in Dallas than Alabama, I wouldnt have had coat on yesterday.

TennBison
December 26th, 2015, 07:36 AM
So you JSU fans like to take pictures with our trophies. All you need to do is click that little button that makes the picture bigger and look at the year that is on the trophy, it says 2013. Then use that little button that makes pictures bigger again and look behind the funny man holding our trophy and look at the sign that has the Towson image on it. OMG did JSU invent time travel. The only way JSU becomes national champs is if Steve Harvey makes the announcement of who the winner is, and even then it will only be for about 2 minutes.

NoVABison
December 26th, 2015, 07:47 AM
LOL JSU... Stay Cocky! You guys are hilarious... in a laughing at you kind of way xthumbsupx

TennBison
December 26th, 2015, 07:52 AM
Okay, can't wait til, it's time to strap it on and get it on.
When your team is big enough apply for a SEC slot. Or get on Bama's schedule for 2016. We will ride down to Tuscaloosa to watch the Bison get rolled up. Lol.
Good for you, by the way, how did it turn out when NDSU played against another team that was allowed to play Bama (GSU). Oh yeah we beat them. xnodx In the same year.

JaxSinfonian
December 26th, 2015, 07:58 AM

You are so incredibly wrong.

Cocky
December 26th, 2015, 08:01 AM
Good for you, by the way, how did it turn out when NDSU played against another team that was allowed to play Bama (GSU). Oh yeah we beat them. xnodx In the same year.

Wow, you beat a team that had loss a game. Ive heard of bragging but this top the cake. Hate to tell you but in the last few year several teams have lost to UAT.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 26th, 2015, 08:33 AM
Wow, you beat a team that had loss a game. Ive heard of bragging but this top the cake. Hate to tell you but in the last few year several teams have lost to UAT.

well, you're bragging about losing a game. What's the difference?

TennBison
December 26th, 2015, 08:42 AM
And what about so many of your fans that are bragging about losing a game to Auburn who did not even have a winning record. Don't go first pumping each other in a loss and then try doing the same thing about going to Alabama to do the same thing. Alabama didn't invite you because your sooooo special, they looked at who they could play and said yep, cupcake and they are in our state.

gumby013
December 26th, 2015, 08:49 AM

You're making me consider shredding any resume that comes across my desk with a JSU degree on it.

TennBison
December 26th, 2015, 08:50 AM
And what about so many of your fans that are bragging about losing a game to Auburn who did not even have a winning record. Don't go first pumping each other in a loss and then try doing the same thing about going to Alabama to do the same thing. Alabama didn't invite you because your sooooo special, they looked at who they could play and said yep, cupcake and they are in our state.
Maybe a few Bison fans can help me out here. When is the last time.......... anyone from Bison nation......... fan or player bragged about not winning a game???????? .................................................. ...............................(crickets chirping) thought so, no one. Can anyone tell me why? We don't go for moral victories, there is no column for it, only wins and losses.

TennBison
December 26th, 2015, 08:53 AM
You're making me consider shredding any resume that comes across my desk with a JSU degree on it.

Your shredder would reject it.xbangx

Cocky
December 26th, 2015, 09:17 AM
Maybe a few Bison fans can help me out here. When is the last time.......... anyone from Bison nation......... fan or player bragged about not winning a game???????? .................................................. ...............................(crickets chirping) thought so, no one. Can anyone tell me why? We don't go for moral victories, there is no column for it, only wins and losses.
But you brag about beating a team that lost or had a moral victory? Not much difference.

Cocky
December 26th, 2015, 09:19 AM
We havent played UAT. UAT will only play one in state school, Auburn. The Alabama legislator had to pass a bill forcing them to play Auburn.

TennBison
December 26th, 2015, 09:55 AM
But you brag about beating a team that lost or had a moral victory? Not much difference.

How dumb can you get, there is a major difference. You have fans bragging about playing Alabama NEXT year. GSU bragged about playing them back in 2011 and losing to them while supposedly holding their own in a loss and then NDSU beat them (GSU). Now you have fans getting all excited about a loss to Auburn (who sucks this year), just like the GSU fans did.
And, by the way, I am bragging about BEATING a team (like you said), not losing to one.

TennBison
December 26th, 2015, 10:30 AM
We havent played UAT. UAT will only play one in state school, Auburn. The Alabama legislator had to pass a bill forcing them to play Auburn.
No they didn't, learn your history. In 1947 the two school presidents got together and had a meeting and liked each others company so much that they decided to get the schools back together the next year. Any legislator bill passing is only in place to make sure they never stop playing each other like they did back in 1907. Now they are in the same conference so it is not an issue. So the legislator had nothing to do with either getting them back together or keeping them together, it is there simply as a fail safe if it is even there at all. FYI, the reason the schools stopped playing was because Auburn accused Alabama of cheating by using illegal shifts and formations that were popular with the schools from the north and Midwest (so in other words, Auburn failed to keep up with the times).

CockyGeek
December 26th, 2015, 10:34 AM
This is the dumbest thread I've ever read. I wish it was January.

Cocky
December 26th, 2015, 10:36 AM
How dumb can you get, there is a major difference. You have fans bragging about playing Alabama NEXT year. GSU bragged about playing them back in 2011 and losing to them while supposedly holding their own in a loss and then NDSU beat them (GSU). Now you have fans getting all excited about a loss to Auburn (who sucks this year), just like the GSU fans did.
And, by the way, I am bragging about BEATING a team (like you said), not losing to one.
We are not playing UAT next year.

TennBison
December 26th, 2015, 10:42 AM
We are not playing UAT next year.
Yes you are correct, that JSU fan back around the 9-10 post range in this thread threw me off. I thought he was being sarcastic in his post eluding to JSU was going to play Alabama next year. My bad on that part of it. But all the rest still stands.

BisonTru
December 26th, 2015, 10:45 AM

Bison Fans, I'm with ya if you want to poke fun at their tuby Dline, rb of a qb, or their inhumane mascot, but taking Auburn to the wire is damn impressive. I don't care that they had a mediocre season. They're a perennial P5 power, and JSU should have won that game.

Cocky
December 26th, 2015, 10:46 AM
Yes you are correct, that JSU fan back around the 9-10 post range in this thread threw me off. I thought he was being sarcastic in his post eluding to JSU was going to play Alabama next year. My bad on that part of it. But all the rest still stands.
Not a historian of UAT or Auburn, if they didnt pass a bill then what did the legislator pass? The state legislator passed some documents for UAT and Auburn to return to the field of play. Ive heard the story several times but my interest wasnt enough to get real detailed on the arrangements.

KPSUL
December 26th, 2015, 11:07 AM

The name of the premier state university in Alabama is simply University of Alabama. Although located in Tuscaloosa, the city is not part of the name, so why do you call it UAT? Trust me, everyone in the USA will know exactly what school you are referring to if you just write "Alabama", and I's wager most would also know it is in the city of Tuscaloosa.

JSUSoutherner
December 26th, 2015, 11:11 AM
The name of the premier state university in Alabama is simply University of Alabama. Although located in Tuscaloosa, the city is not part of the name, so why do you call it UAT? Trust me, everyone in the USA will know exactly what school you are referring to if you just write "Alabama", and I's wager most would also know it is in the city of Tuscaloosa.

Because of UAB and UAH

dgtw
December 26th, 2015, 11:21 AM
Losing to Auburn was worse than getting stomped by Michigan State last year. We should have won. Not bragging about that loss.

dgtw
December 26th, 2015, 11:22 AM
Because of UAB and UAH

Do you call Auburn AUA because of AUM?

JSUSoutherner
December 26th, 2015, 11:44 AM
Do you call Auburn AUA because of AUM?

No because Auburn only has one major campus. Alabama has three: Tuscaloosa, Birmingham, and Huntsville.

Plus, UAT is shorter to type out.

TennBison
December 26th, 2015, 12:05 PM
No because Auburn only has one major campus. Alabama has three: Tuscaloosa, Birmingham, and Huntsville.

Plus, UAT is shorter to type out.
NDSUF.........has a nice ring to it.

TennBison
December 26th, 2015, 12:14 PM
Ultimate thread drift. The thread name refers to how JSU is #1 in the Coaches Poll and something called a Stat Poll (though I have googled it and can't find a poll called that anywhere) but yet not one person anywhere including JSU fans have talked about that. Instead, the very first messages are by JSU fans talking about a Phantom picture taken yesterday, that shows one of there higher ups holding NDSUs national championship trophy from 2013 when we played Towson.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 26th, 2015, 12:16 PM
Ultimate thread drift. The thread name refers to how JSU is #1 in the Coaches Poll and something called a Stat Poll (though I have googled it and can't find a poll called that anywhere) but yet not one person anywhere including JSU fans have talked about that. Instead, the very first messages are by JSU fans talking about a Phantom picture taken yesterday, that shows one of there higher ups holding NDSUs national championship trophy from 2013 when we played Towson.
STATS bought The Sporting Network and pretty much screwed it up. Those videos they do with Craig Haley look like hostage tapes
[

Cocky
December 26th, 2015, 12:34 PM
Premier in football but not academics.
Cal is also known as Berkeley. Have nephew at Texas and he calls it UT Austin. But the main reason is it pisses a few of their arrogant asses off.

ming01
December 26th, 2015, 12:37 PM

JSU may be #1, but Ndsu is favored hehehe

KPSUL
December 26th, 2015, 12:49 PM
But the main reason is it pisses a few of their arrogant asses off.

That's what I thought.

No_Skill
December 26th, 2015, 12:58 PM
That's what I thought.

Likely dual fan for Auburn then Cocks maybe?

Cocky
December 26th, 2015, 01:07 PM

Not an Auburn fan, just a JSU fan.

JSUSoutherner
December 26th, 2015, 01:09 PM

To piss off Alabama fans call them UAT fans. To piss off Auburn fans call them Alabama fans.

citdog
December 26th, 2015, 01:50 PM
The only reason this thread hasn't been moved to Smack is because gamecock fans are just ****ing terrible at smack.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 26th, 2015, 01:56 PM
The only reason this thread hasn't been moved to Smack is because gamecock fans are just ****ing terrible at smack.

I'm starting to actually feel sorry for them.

CockyGeek
December 26th, 2015, 02:15 PM
We've got two idiots with keyboards. They don't speak for the normal ones.

BisonTru
December 26th, 2015, 02:32 PM

They can throw this in the smack forum, they'll just start a new thread with our fourth trophy. :D

Gamecocks99
December 26th, 2015, 02:48 PM
You are so incredibly wrong.
I know. Please forgive me. Lol. but, ... it is too much fun watching the Bison take the bait.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 26th, 2015, 02:55 PM
I know. Please forgive me. Lol. but, ... it is too much fun watching the Bison take the bait.
Yeah, right.

jsualumnus
December 26th, 2015, 03:09 PM
Who gives a s**t about talking smack? It becomes the truth on Jan. 9th... Whatever the outcome, it's a great time, great experience, and a great ending to a great year! I'm gonna drink a great beer(s) with some great Gamecock fans and great Bison fans... Everything is gonna be Effin' aye great!!! Especially my trip home!

BisonTru
December 26th, 2015, 03:21 PM
Who gives a s**t about talking smack? It becomes the truth on Jan. 9th... Whatever the outcome, it's a great time, great experience, and a great ending to a great year! I'm gonna drink a great beer(s) with some great Gamecock fans and great Bison fans... Everything is gonna be Effin' aye great!!! Especially my trip home!

Win or lose unless you own a private jet the trip home usually sux.

JSUSoutherner
December 26th, 2015, 03:22 PM

A jet would be nice. Beats the heck out the bus.

Cocky
December 26th, 2015, 03:55 PM

I'll be in a Citation what do you have?

BisonTru
December 26th, 2015, 03:56 PM

Wanna swing up here and pick me up?

JSUSoutherner
December 26th, 2015, 03:57 PM

I actually heard Bodiford placed an order for a fleet of GulfStreams for us to get to our shows and games.

Green1
December 26th, 2015, 04:51 PM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22073&stc=1

Man, your ride home will really suck!

Cocky
December 26th, 2015, 04:53 PM
I actually heard Bodiford placed an order for a fleet of GulfStreams for us to get to our shows and games.
Will take a lot Gulfstreams to carry the Southerners

JSUSoutherner
December 26th, 2015, 04:55 PM
Will take a lot Gulfstreams to carry the Southerners

25 G550's, actually. It's a $1.35 billion investment. Lol

jsualumnus
December 26th, 2015, 05:09 PM

Well, to be honest... 👨*👩*👧*👦 ➡️ ✈️

gumby013
December 26th, 2015, 05:47 PM
25 G550's, actually. It's a $1.35 billion investment. Lol

But think about all the money you would save on baggage fees on sousaphones alone.

penguinpower
December 26th, 2015, 06:44 PM
Not for long

NDSUtk
December 26th, 2015, 06:59 PM
Well, we wouldn't actually know what the trip home is like for the losers.... :)

JSUSoutherner
December 26th, 2015, 07:00 PM
Well, we wouldn't actually know what the trip home is like for the losers.... :)

Only 14 more days until you get to find out. ;)

NDSUtk
December 26th, 2015, 07:04 PM
Possibly. I mean, it is possible in the next 14 days I become a JSU fan...

JSUSoutherner
December 26th, 2015, 07:05 PM
Possibly. I mean, it is possible in the next 14 days I become a JSU fan...

You should. Come to the Dark Side, Luke. Fulfill your destiny. Let the win flow through you.

penguinpower
December 26th, 2015, 07:19 PM
Defense wins championships

JSUSoutherner
December 26th, 2015, 07:19 PM
Defense wins championships

It's a good thing we have a good defense then.

TheKingpin28
December 26th, 2015, 08:25 PM

You try too hard

JSUSoutherner
December 26th, 2015, 08:26 PM
You try too hard

Effort is in short supply nowadays. I'm just trying to do my part to fill the gap. ;)

Bisonoline
December 26th, 2015, 08:39 PM
Effort is in short supply nowadays. I'm just trying to do my part to fill the gap. ;)

You just cant help yourself.

jsualumnus
December 26th, 2015, 09:47 PM
Saxy,

NDSU = The Dark Side

JSU = The Resistance

Eli is the Master Jedi... The force will be with him.

Go...gate
December 27th, 2015, 01:04 AM
http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22073&stc=1

Man, your ride home will really suck!

xlolxxnodxxsmashxxhurrayxxcoachxxlmaox

TennBison
December 27th, 2015, 05:17 AM

Well that is nice of you to call us to tell us all about it.

penguinpower
December 27th, 2015, 07:00 AM

I hope you guys pull it off. Time for a new champion. This is the best year to deal with the Bison. They may be the best team again but they are more vulnerable with their QB situation. Now is the time to take advantage of that.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 27th, 2015, 07:33 AM
I hope you guys pull it off. Time for a new champion. This is the best year to deal with the Bison. They may be the best team again but they are more vulnerable with their QB situation. Now is the time to take advantage of that.

ES is 8-0 as a starter....I'll take our "vulnerable QB situation".

NoVABison
December 27th, 2015, 07:47 AM

A QB with 8 wins and 0 losses is a weakness? Oh, wait a second... yeah, go with that! Heck, take next week off, you don't even need to game plan... you got this -- Our QB is a pushover! LOL

Stay Cocky JSU! The 2015 Bison will stay humble and hungry... and we will see how it all works out! xnodx

JaxSinfonian
December 27th, 2015, 10:22 AM
Stay Cocky JSU! The 2015 Bison will stay humble and hungry... and we will see how it all works out! xnodx

If we are using the comments of AGS posters to decide the character of the programs competing in the title game, "humble" is probably a poor description for the Bison.

CockyGeek
December 27th, 2015, 10:46 AM
Maybe the players are humble. I'm sure they're more prepared for a game than the Bison fans are.

BisonTru
December 27th, 2015, 10:59 AM
Maybe the players are humble. I'm sure they're more prepared for a game than the Bison fans are.

Fair. xdrunkyx

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22074&stc=1

TennBison
December 27th, 2015, 11:14 AM
If we are using the comments of AGS posters to decide the character of the programs competing in the title game, "humble" is probably a poor description for the Bison.
So based on the fact that your posters at the beginning of this thread thought the pic of your AD (the one with the 2013 National Championship trophy) was taken just a few days ago and could not seem to grasp the idea that it was taken back in 2013 when the Bison beat Towson. We should decide that your team is clueless or........ that they have no morals because they just like to make stuff up without checking facts first.

jsualumnus
December 27th, 2015, 11:14 AM
Both programs, as far as kids and coaches go, are humble and deserving. It's us, the fans, that make this whole thing a quagmire (NDSU fans, let me know if you need help with that word :1). We have to throw our spin and smack on everything, not just the football teams. Bison fans are arrogant, yeah I said it, because they've been here 4 times, with 4 NC wins, and to be honest, we would be saying the same exact things had the Gamecocks been in this situation. JSU fans are cocky, not arrogant yet, because we have the #1 team in FCS and believe we can beat this mighty team that hardly anyone believes we can beat.

If you think about how hard it is to get to the NC game then win it 4 times in a row that would be called a dynasty. Georgia Southern was a dynasty in FCS, and they never did what the Bison have done. If we keep Grass around then I believe we can continue on this trend. We are only experiencing the s**t talk in this forum, but once Jan. 9th gets here we'll all be seeing the true side of ourselves with the sportsmanship we expect of our players.

CockyGeek
December 27th, 2015, 11:17 AM
So based on the fact that your posters at the begging of this thread thought the pic of your AD (the one with the 2013 National Championship trophy) was taken just a few days ago and could not seem to grasp the idea that it was taken back in 2013 when the Bison beat Towson. We should decide that your team is clueless or........ that they have no morals because they just like to make stuff up without checking facts first.
I've never even seen that guy before. Ignore the trolls.

Bisonator
December 27th, 2015, 11:24 AM
Cocks are a suitable mascot for JSU fans. You guys surpassed Bison fans in the arrogant category about 6 days ago. Congrats!

jsualumnus
December 27th, 2015, 12:12 PM
Cocks are a suitable mascot for JSU fans. You guys surpassed Bison fans in the arrogant category about 6 days ago. Congrats!

Dude, it's a forum. Ask any JSU fan what they think about your team, and the answer you'll get back is one with respect.

andthehomeofthe-BIZON-
December 27th, 2015, 12:45 PM
I'll respond to the thread title since no one else will.... Congratulations to J'ville State for a fantastic season! You beat up on your weaker opponents like you were supposed to and beat chatty when you needed to. Despite all the Auburn hate, I'm currently re-watching the game and am in the second half, I thought your team played well and represented the FCS very well. We may argue who's the better team but I don't really believe anyone can argue that you earned your #1 ranking and seed going through the playoffs. Congrats

WTFCollegefootballfan
December 27th, 2015, 01:19 PM
JSU isn't #1 everywhere......... Gridiron power index....

Rank
Team
Conf
W-L
Rating
ARC
LAZ
ASH
SEL
MAS
KEE
SAG
BRN
FCP
STAT

T1
Illinois St
MVFC
9-2

T1
N Dakota St
MVFC
9-2

Jacksonville St
OVC
10-1

S Dakota St
MVFC
8-3

Portland St
BSC
9-2

James Madison
CAA
9-2

McNeese St
SLC
10-0

Northern Iowa
MVFC
7-4

Harvard
Ivy
9-1

Dartmouth
Ivy
9-1

Charleston So
BSo
9-2

William & Mary
CAA
8-3

Chattanooga
SC
8-3

Southern Utah
BSC
8-3

Citadel
SC
8-3

Coastal Car
BSo
9-2

Sam Houston St
SLC
8-3

Richmond
CAA
8-3

W Illinois
MVFC
6-5

Montana
BSC
7-4

Fordham
PL
9-2

T22
Penn
Ivy
7-3

T22
Youngstown St
MVFC
5-6

E Illinois
OVC
7-4

W Carolina
SC
7-4

BisonTru
December 27th, 2015, 01:59 PM
Too much thread drift. I'll see if I can get it back on track.

Guess which side is NDSU's?

http://images.panoramas.com/media/catalog/product/f/c/fcs14d.jpg

JSUSoutherner
December 27th, 2015, 02:01 PM

Yes?

NoDak 4 Ever
December 27th, 2015, 02:03 PM
I'm sitting just to the right of that dark spot on the far side. I bought my tickets from the Towson website.

TennBison
December 27th, 2015, 02:05 PM

I hate how the year is messed up. The National Championship trophy has it as the 2013 season, but this poster calls it the 2014 Championship Game.

BisonTru
December 27th, 2015, 02:06 PM
I'm sitting just to the right of that dark spot on the far side. I bought my tickets from the Towson website.

Ditto, Row 2.

TennBison
December 27th, 2015, 02:07 PM

Let me take a stab at the question. The answer is.........ALL OF THEM.

Grizzlies82
December 27th, 2015, 02:18 PM

As an impartial observer, known and respected for my just and exceptional insight, I must object to that second statement.

ming01
December 27th, 2015, 02:22 PM
This game needs to be played. Can't take it anymore

andthehomeofthe-BIZON-
December 27th, 2015, 02:32 PM

What does a man with two penises say when his tailor asks him if he dresses to the left or right?

Yes....

JaxSinfonian
December 27th, 2015, 04:28 PM

No, it isn't.

Wilson16
December 27th, 2015, 04:32 PM
JSU has to be good at something...... Might as well be Poles

JaxSinfonian
December 27th, 2015, 04:54 PM
So based on the fact that your posters at the beginning of this thread thought the pic of your AD (the one with the 2013 National Championship trophy) was taken just a few days ago and could not seem to grasp the idea that it was taken back in 2013 when the Bison beat Towson. We should decide that your team is clueless or........ that they have no morals because they just like to make stuff up without checking facts first.

Decide whatever you like. If you want to characterize the team, the program or its tens of thousands of fans by the ill-informed, poorly-thought-out rambling of a couple -- literally, like two -- anonymous bandwagon-jumping message-board posters, by all means knock yourself out.

There are plenty of friendly Bison fans here and showing up at the GoJaxState forum. I look forward to meeting many more in person. Most of the football fans I've encountered online and in my travels following the Gamecocks are welcoming, curious about our program, and happy to share a beverage or two over football talk. There are always a few, though, whom that description won't fit. I expect Bison fans are no different.

TennBison
December 27th, 2015, 05:42 PM
Decide whatever you like. If you want to characterize the team, the program or its tens of thousands of fans by the ill-informed, poorly-thought-out rambling of a couple -- literally, like two -- anonymous bandwagon-jumping message-board posters, by all means knock yourself out.

There are plenty of friendly Bison fans here and showing up at the GoJaxState forum. I look forward to meeting many more in person. Most of the football fans I've encountered online and in my travels following the Gamecocks are welcoming, curious about our program, and happy to share a beverage or two over football talk. There are always a few, though, whom that description won't fit. I expect Bison fans are no different.
Funny that you decided not to send that same message to the JSU fan to whom I responded to, but you choose to say it to a Bison fan. My reply is sarcastic while his seemed to be for real.
And yes there are a large amount of fans from both teams who are well informed and curious about each others program. My replies here are mostly to jab fun back and forth, I expect to receive as well as I dish out. I have had the pleasure of hanging out with a fantastic group of tailgaters at Bison games who welcome fans of other teams to the tailgate for a drink and some food while they exchange stories and information about each program. It is good for the game and college sports to do so. And outside of someone being a outright a-hole (which is very rare) encounters have been positive a vast majority of the time.
Most Bison fans have seen and heard it all on this site from fans of opposing teams. It is rare that you can throw us for a loop. We come across as arrogant to some and with good reason...... no one has knocked us off of our throne yet. It will happen some time in the future, and maybe in two weeks, who knows for sure. But until it does NDSU is king, just like Appalachian St was back in its day. So when fans and the media say things like "NDSU can't handle our speed, our power, our defense, the spread option, read option, passing offense, or our water boy" all over the last 4 years, well.......we have. And some day when someone knocks us off I will be in line to congratulate them on a good job.

JaxSinfonian
December 27th, 2015, 05:57 PM
Funny that you decided not to send that same message to the JSU fan to whom I responded to, but you choose to say it to a Bison fan. My reply is sarcastic while his seemed to be for real.

I am the JSU fan you responded to. Keep working on the sarcasm.

Most Bison fans have seen and heard it all on this site from fans of opposing teams. It is rare that you can throw us for a loop. We come across as arrogant to some and with good reason...... no one has knocked us off of our throne yet. It will happen some time in the future, and maybe in two weeks, who knows for sure. But until it does NDSU is king, just like Appalachian St was back in its day. So when fans and the media say things like "NDSU can't handle our speed, our power, our defense, the spread option, read option, passing offense, or our water boy" all over the last 4 years, well.......we have.

Oh. You know, I think I heard that somewhere. Not sure, though.

And some day when someone knocks us off I will be in line to congratulate them on a good job.

I hope that's true, and that we get to find out soon. If you'll be in Frisco, travel safely. And regardless, good luck waiting through the next two weeks. This is excruciating.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 28th, 2015, 07:18 AM

What a fun game to be at. Beat down of Towson.

50 yard line in the middle of the Towson section....8 rows up! Fun!!

Sammy94
December 28th, 2015, 03:05 PM

They will learn their lesson as I did a few years ago. Forgive them the OVC hasn't made it this far ever.....

JSUSoutherner
December 28th, 2015, 03:06 PM
They will learn their lesson as I did a few years ago. Forgive them the OVC hasn't made it this far ever.....

No we haven't, not in a while. Thanks for being our step stool so we could reach Frisco. ;)

Sammy94
December 28th, 2015, 03:22 PM
No we haven't, not in a while. Thanks for being our step stool so we could reach Frisco. ;)

No problem, been there done that twice even. You to will see how it feels returning home without that trophy.

JSUSoutherner
December 28th, 2015, 03:23 PM
No problem, been there done that twice even. You to will see how it feels returning home without that trophy.

Hopefully not.

Sammy94
December 28th, 2015, 03:26 PM
Hopefully not.

I thought that also but then reality slapped me in the face and then again. Hell I am just happy we had a new team beat us in the playoffs for a change. Best of luck, you will need it.

JSUSoutherner
December 28th, 2015, 03:27 PM
I thought that also but then reality slapped me in the face and then again. Hell I am just happy we had a new team beat us in the playoffs for a change. Best of luck, you will need it.

Happy to oblige. And thanks, we probably will.

Thundar
December 28th, 2015, 03:31 PM
Happy to oblige. And thanks, we probably will.

Not being a dick, but man are you on the Internet 24/7.......lol I don't think I've clicked on to AGS and not seen you as the last poster in this thread ever. Might want to take a break you'll drive yourself nuts

JSUSoutherner
December 28th, 2015, 04:11 PM
Not being a dick, but man are you on the Internet 24/7.......lol I don't think I've clicked on to AGS and not seen you as the last poster in this thread ever. Might want to take a break you'll drive yourself nuts

I've been on the boards wayyyyyyyy too much. I just respond to notifications on my phone. Win or lose I probably won't be on here very much after Frisco. I'll have school to start worrying about again.

dewey
December 28th, 2015, 10:43 PM
I've been on the boards wayyyyyyyy too much. I just respond to notifications on my phone. Win or lose I probably won't be on here very much after Frisco. I'll have school to start worrying about again.

Win or lose make sure to enoy the trip and then study your ass off and become an engineer. Do not under any circumstances give up and become something other than an engineer. There will be tough times but keep an eye on the end goal and do not give up or settle.

Dewey

Go...gate
December 29th, 2015, 12:10 AM
Win or lose make sure to enjoy the trip and then study your ass off and become an engineer. Do not under any circumstances give up and become something other than an engineer. There will be tough times but keep an eye on the end goal and do not give up or settle.

Dewey

Well said. Amen.

KPSUL
December 29th, 2015, 12:23 PM

I've been thinking that the entire drumline, or brass section must be taking turns and posting as JSUSoutherner.

Green1
December 29th, 2015, 03:24 PM
I've been thinking that the entire drumline, or brass section must be taking turns and posting as JSUSoutherner.

No woodwinds? xeyebrowx

citdog
December 29th, 2015, 03:26 PM

They all blow or beat on something...

JSUSoutherner
December 29th, 2015, 03:40 PM
They all blow or beat on something...

Or work a pole. Don't forget the color guard.

andthehomeofthe-BIZON-
December 29th, 2015, 07:57 PM

lol excellent addition

Wilson16
December 30th, 2015, 12:07 AM
Doesn't make them bad people ...... Just happy