PDA

View Full Version : Some Standing-Room-Only Tickets Available

Mountaineer#96
December 14th, 2006, 09:58 AM
Some Standing-Room-Only Tickets Available Friday for NCAA Division I Football Championship Game

A few hundred standing-room-only tickets to Friday's sold-out NCAA Division I National Championship Football Game will go on sale Friday at noon at the First Tennessee Pavilion Box Office.

Ticket price is $20. No telephone or Internet orders will be taken.

The game between Appalachian State and Massachusetts was announced as a sellout Monday by game officials.

Please continue to refer to www.GoMocs.com for more information.

thmst30
December 14th, 2006, 10:11 AM
Some Standing-Room-Only Tickets Available Friday for NCAA Division I Football Championship Game

A few hundred standing-room-only tickets to Friday's sold-out NCAA Division I National Championship Football Game will go on sale Friday at noon at the First Tennessee Pavilion Box Office.

Ticket price is $20. No telephone or Internet orders will be taken.

The game between Appalachian State and Massachusetts was announced as a sellout Monday by game officials.

Please continue to refer to www.GoMocs.com for more information.
Dang, why make people wait until noon tomorrow. Let them get their tickets so they don't waste a trip and not even get to go.

lizrdgizrd
December 14th, 2006, 01:14 PM
Dang, why make people wait until noon tomorrow. Let them get their tickets so they don't waste a trip and not even get to go.
Part of that might be to prevent scalpers. At least this way you've got a chance to get into town tonight and get in line in the morning. :cool: