PDA

View Full Version : Indiana State AD leaves

clenz
December 18th, 2015, 12:27 PM
Takes position with NCAA.

I seem to remember some Syc fans saying the last AD tried killing football and this one being the one to "save it".

Any concerns over the new AD?

Sycamore62
December 18th, 2015, 01:52 PM
Takes position with NCAA.

I seem to remember some Syc fans saying the last AD tried killing football and this one being the one to "save it".

Any concerns over the new AD?

Im hopeful at least. Our guy that is leaving was pretty good and had been interviewing so none of us are stunned. Right now they are trying to raise funds to renovate Hulman Center into a convention center for about $75M so that will be their priority in the next year. We've needed a new on campus stadium forever now but I dont think that's on a radar at this point even though its in a master plan and the location is almost perfect.

I suppose they could hire someone ****ty. Im not sure about the people that are part of that decision. Hopefully they get someone that wont make ISUb his destination because I think we could do better with someone motivated to move up.

NSF
December 21st, 2015, 07:33 AM
Ron Prettyman was good for ISU football. He made good coaching hires with Miles and Sanford, and always supported the program. He was very good to my kids, and they respected the way he stayed involved. I'm hopeful that they can bring in another high-integrity guy who will continue to support football the way that Mr. Prettyman did.