PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo! coverage

NC Mountaineer
December 13th, 2006, 08:57 PM
Those of you who have noticed Yahoo's lack of FCS playoff coverage may want to check out the current front page article of their NCAA Football section...

"Minutemen, Mountaineers ready to rumble"

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf

ButlerGSU
December 13th, 2006, 09:08 PM
Yahoo offers the ability to add score reports to your My.Yahoo.com start page for all I-AA teams. I've always liked that because its more than sites such as SI.com do.

UMass922
December 13th, 2006, 11:05 PM
Yahoo offers the ability to add score reports to your My.Yahoo.com start page for all I-AA teams. I've always liked that because its more than sites such as SI.com do.

Really? I thought I tried to do that once, but could only get the score reports for UMass basketball. They didn't seem to provide that option for I-AA/CS football, just I-A/BS. But I'll give it another look.

Anyway, nice to see Yahoo! giving the title game some front-page pub.

appfan2008
December 13th, 2006, 11:27 PM
That was nice job with the front page and all

ncguitarplyr
December 14th, 2006, 01:18 AM
you can do that with myespn.com too

ButlerGSU
December 14th, 2006, 08:26 AM
Really? I thought I tried to do that once, but could only get the score reports for UMass basketball. They didn't seem to provide that option for I-AA/CS football, just I-A/BS. But I'll give it another look.

Anyway, nice to see Yahoo! giving the title game some front-page pub.

Give them a second look, I get score updates on all of Georgia Southern Athletics (Football, Basketball and Baseball)