PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Colgate!!

Fordham
December 12th, 2015, 03:58 PM
Great, great run. You did the PL proud!

Daytripper
December 12th, 2015, 03:59 PM
Colgate played tough and never backed down. Impressive group of young men. Good luck next year!

Pards Rule
December 12th, 2015, 04:07 PM
Agreed! Good run by the Raiders!!

RichH2
December 12th, 2015, 04:27 PM
Great run Raiders. Congrats on a very good year.

dewey
December 13th, 2015, 12:23 AM
Great run Raiders. Congrats on a very good year.

Agreed! Dang nice run Colgate.

Dewey

YoUDeeMan
December 13th, 2015, 02:30 AM
xeyebrowx Congrats?

Colgate got the snot kicked out of them when they faced a team with talent and direction.

JFC, why would you congratulate a team for their pathetic defense and their one dimensional offense?

Wow...participation trophies will be handed out after the playoffs come to a close and everyone forgets who they actually played.

Yea...Colgate beat some crappy teams...and thought they could beat an actual good, team. Heck, except for the fact that lightning didn't strike every SHSU player dead, Colgate would have won.

Woo-hoo!

Schism55
December 13th, 2015, 02:44 AM
Awww someone missed their yoga class this morning,

CFBfan
December 13th, 2015, 06:35 AM
xeyebrowx Congrats?

Colgate got the snot kicked out of them when they faced a team with talent and direction.

JFC, why would you congratulate a team for their pathetic defense and their one dimensional offense?

Wow...participation trophies will be handed out after the playoffs come to a close and everyone forgets who they actually played.

Yea...Colgate beat some crappy teams...and thought they could beat an actual good, team. Heck, except for the fact that lightning didn't strike every SHSU player dead, Colgate would have won.

Woo-hoo!

Does your husband also feel this way? or maybe you can't ask right now because he's fixing the hole in the roof of your trailer home?

dewey
December 13th, 2015, 10:51 AM
xeyebrowx Congrats?

Woo-hoo!

Stay classy! I said it before and I will say it again. Congratulations to Colgate for making the quarterfinals. Beating a perennial playoff team in New Hampshire and then #5 seeded James Madison is a nice accomplishment.

Dewey

Lehigh'98
December 13th, 2015, 11:15 AM
xeyebrowx Congrats?

Woo-hoo!

What's really going on Clucky? It's OK, we are here for you. Did Colgate touch you in a bad place? Show me on the doll.

BisoNick
December 13th, 2015, 06:30 PM
xeyebrowx Congrats?

Woo-hoo!

It's ok. He's just jealous that his Delaware Hens didn't do **** this year and won't anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

32counter
December 13th, 2015, 06:58 PM
Congrats to Red Raiders.Look forward to them visiting the UR Brickhouse on 9/24/16.Great school.Great returning QB.
A Colgate QB legend,Tom Parr,just retired as my high school's head coach after 30 years at the helm.Great guy who won a bunch of New England Prep School championships at the school during his tenure.

http://www.gametimect.com/football-parr-gets-field-named-after-him-at-hopkins/

UNHWildcat18
December 13th, 2015, 06:59 PM
It's ok. He's just jealous that his Delaware Hens didn't do **** this year and won't anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah he's just pissed that UD has sucked since 2010

BucBisonAtLarge
December 13th, 2015, 09:41 PM
Great run, Raiders! Opening 0-3, then 2-4 past the season halfway point, I remember thinking that it was going to near-to-impossible to recover. You ran the PL table, and rode the momentum. It was fun to watch.

ngineer
December 16th, 2015, 08:32 PM
Hey, you Colgate guys, you need to buy or have someone get you for Christmas "The Dunlap Rules" written by Fred's son Tiger. Great story about a great man and football coach. I had the privilege of playing for Fred into my sophomore year when I got hurt and was finished. But, Fred let me stay around the program working out with guys and running patterns in the gym during the winter. At 500 pages, it cannot be a 'stocking stuffer' but should fit nicely under a tree!

Go...gate
December 17th, 2015, 08:00 PM
Hey, you Colgate guys, you need to buy or have someone get you for Christmas "The Dunlap Rules" written by Fred's son Tiger. Great story about a great man and football coach. I had the privilege of playing for Fred into my sophomore year when I got hurt and was finished. But, Fred let me stay around the program working out with guys and running patterns in the gym during the winter. At 500 pages, it cannot be a 'stocking stuffer' but should fit nicely under a tree!

Agreed. It sounds like a great book.

mvemjsunpx
December 18th, 2015, 11:42 AM
xeyebrowx Congrats?

Woo-hoo!

It's amazing how, in just 5 years, the CAA (& especially Delaware) fans have fallen from "I'm better than everyone else just become I'm a CAA fan!" level to "Why won't they let me have a belt in my cell?" level. xcoffeex