PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Bison!

PantherRob82
December 12th, 2015, 03:19 PM
Hats off to the cool Bison fans.

Your team executed as usual today.

thebootfitter
December 12th, 2015, 03:24 PM
Tough fought win. The Panthers made them earn it, for sure! As much as I hate being nervous, I love to watch her these two teams play.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

WTFCollegefootballfan
December 12th, 2015, 03:29 PM
UNI has a very good defense. Good game UNI.

MarkyMark
December 12th, 2015, 03:51 PM
Cleanly played by both teams, both teams were pretty equal with advantage to our special teams. Hope your player that went down is OK.

PantherRob82
December 12th, 2015, 03:53 PM
Cleanly played by both teams, both teams were pretty equal with advantage to our special teams. Hope your player that went down is OK.

It looked like he got KO'd and probably a concussion. Maybe whiplash. Tough deal, but shouldn't be too bad.

IBleedYellow
December 12th, 2015, 04:06 PM
I hate you guys so much...but damn I respect you so much as well.

I'd rather lose to SDSU than UNI, always.

FargoBison
December 12th, 2015, 04:17 PM
It was a great game, defensive slugfest like I expected. Both teams played hard and clean. Was impressed with the Panthers, on and off the field.

Drblankstare
December 12th, 2015, 04:20 PM
I hate you guys so much...but damn I respect you so much as well.

I'd rather lose to SDSU than UNI, always.

I mentioned in the game thread the same thing. I can't say enough about the respect I feel about UNI. Don't like them one bit, but much respect to them.

Bisonoline
December 12th, 2015, 05:56 PM

Great game today by both teams! Very clean and hard fought. Its what CFB is all about!

Christiank22
December 12th, 2015, 06:02 PM
I mentioned in the game thread the same thing. I can't say enough about the respect I feel about UNI. Don't like them one bit, but much respect to them.
This. I honestly hate UNI. In my opinion they are NDSU's biggest rival, more so than SDSU or UND. I feel this way in football at least. But at the same time this hate comes from respect. They are the only team I am ever nervous to play and that's because they play with great execution and drive all the time. They have a great tradition at UNI

PantherRob82
December 12th, 2015, 06:19 PM
This. I honestly hate UNI. In my opinion they are NDSU's biggest rival, more so than SDSU or UND. I feel this way in football at least. But at the same time this hate comes from respect. They are the only team I am ever nervous to play and that's because they play with great execution and drive all the time. They have a great tradition at UNI

It probably helps that we don't get in the way of your playoff seeding, runs, etc. But then again, no one really does.

Christiank22
December 12th, 2015, 06:22 PM
It probably helps that we don't get in the way of your playoff seeding, runs, etc. But then again, no one really does.
More so because you guys actually beat us or at least play us to the wire... On the other hand, SDSU is a résumé booster, they always play well against everyone else but we just never seem to lose to them ;)

dewey
December 12th, 2015, 07:11 PM
I can't say enough about the respect I feel about UNI. Don't like them one bit, but much respect to them.

^^^^^This right here. Lots of respect for a hard nosed defensive minded team that has been a consistent winner.

Dewey

Milkman
December 12th, 2015, 07:22 PM

Your team executed as usual today. Did you really have to single me out of your congratulations? I may not be hip or with it but what I lack in coolness I sure as heck make up for it in creepiness and awkwardness.

BisonBabe
December 12th, 2015, 07:44 PM
I met several UNI fans as well as some of your cheer team today. They represented your school well. Always enjoy visiting with opposing teams fan base.

Wilson16
December 12th, 2015, 07:51 PM
Panthers are the one team that comes into the Fargodome expecting to win. I agree with Farley that today the two best teams faced off. Too bad it had to be in the quarters.

centennial
December 12th, 2015, 08:42 PM
I think with a real QB UNI probably beats NDSU. Good for us they have a good P5 RB that can throw as a QB. Also what happened to all the offense the new OC put in? Did Farley force him to change?

stevdock
December 12th, 2015, 08:43 PM
Panthers are the one team that comes into the Fargodome expecting to win. I agree with Farley that today the two best teams faced off. Too bad it had to be in the quarters.

Agreed. I just hope if both UNI and NDSU are top notch teams next year that each team wins enough games to be put in opposite sides of the bracket. Today felt like a semi-final or championship game much more than a quarter final game.

DaBizon
December 12th, 2015, 09:05 PM
Are there any doubters left. After the domination that NDSU showed in the 2nd half vrs a very physical hot UNI team, you'd be crazy to bet against NDSU getting their 5th

Bisonator
December 12th, 2015, 09:12 PM

Good game and season for the Panthers. Always a hard fought physical game between these teams. Just good old school football the way it was meant to be played!

igo4uni
December 12th, 2015, 09:48 PM
good game bison.

andthehomeofthe-BIZON-
December 13th, 2015, 01:23 AM
NDSU fans should watch the post game presser with Farley and co. Gotta hand it to them. Really sound like stand up guys after a tough tough loss. Their DB's are great players.

thebootfitter
December 13th, 2015, 03:12 AM
Are there any doubters left. After the domination that NDSU showed in the 2nd half vrs a very physical hot UNI team, you'd be crazy to bet against NDSU getting their 5th
I wouldn't bet against them in the playoffs. But I was saying that at the beginning of the year. That being said, I won't be terribly surprised if they lose one this year.

Schism55
December 13th, 2015, 03:25 AM
NDSU fans should watch the post game presser with Farley and co. Gotta hand it to them. Really sound like stand up guys after a tough tough loss. Their DB's are great players.
Link homie?
/hi-5

NoVABison
December 13th, 2015, 07:37 AM
Link homie?
/hi-5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebcey7n3mZw

New found respect for the Panthers... Tim Kilfoy does an excellent job of explaining the Bison/Panther dynamic... it's not hatred, rather it's respect from both teams knowing the other one could beat them.

BisonBacker
December 13th, 2015, 09:01 AM
He didn't play North Dakota. xbangx

- - - Updated - - -

I guess we played upper Iowa xsmhx

JayJ79
December 13th, 2015, 09:25 AM
I think with a real QB UNI probably beats NDSU.

with Farley at the helm....
https://memecrunch.com/meme/WLHX/the-world-may-never-know/image.png?w=485&c=1

Bison56
December 13th, 2015, 09:33 AM
He didn't play North Dakota. xbangx

- - - Updated - - -

I guess we played upper Iowa xsmhx

It was NIU

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 13th, 2015, 09:35 AM
I think with a real QB UNI probably beats NDSU. Good for us they have a good P5 RB that can throw as a QB. Also what happened to all the offense the new OC put in? Did Farley force him to change?

Bailey is not good? 1300 yard rusher and as a team UNI broke their all time rushing total for a season. Yes, his passing is not the greatest but give the NDSU defense its due. They played a great game against a very good team.

BisonBacker
December 13th, 2015, 11:41 AM
I did forget to congratulate UNI in this thread. I really wish they'd of been on the other side of the bracket. Would have been fun to see what they could have done with that lot.

Professor Chaos
December 13th, 2015, 11:47 AM
I agree with a lot of what Farley had to say. UNI has nothing to hang their heads about. This wasn't a choke job or them laying an egg, they played admirably but in a tough environment against a team who is clicking on all cylinders on defense and especially special teams. There's no shame in coming up short against that. Good game and good season Panthers, see you in Cedar Falls next year.

Scooter
December 13th, 2015, 01:41 PM
UNI needs to hold their head up. They truly are one of the top programs in the country. Let's see how much gas is left in the tank after that slobber-knocker.